Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2922) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11014747 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (7798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
FO should have used this opportunity to release their yeye result, let the current bull cover up for them.

Look at how the bull ride has saved (for the meantime) shareholders of vitafoam.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
Guys, is 7up a buy with the latest news On the revised premium?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
locodemy:
You know what,I decided to buy oando today as i no see another stock to buy.Everything is high already except oando.

E be like say i don buy dog meat.my people what did i buy?

Chai... lipsrsealed village people at work

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
^^^
grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
lancee:

What will happen next mth results as bull dey scatter everywhere now ..No one knows

Market is most likely to race on. 2008 comes to mind. Coming down of the market now

seems somehow. study the NSE Chart herself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Chai... lipsrsealed village people at work
You're very funny. I couldn't help laughing grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
sellydion:

Market is most likely to race on. 2008 comes to mind. Coming down of the market now

Likely !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
sellydion:

And keep on monitoring the economy. Nigeria Stock Exchange Market has always crashed with the economic meltdown. And economic meltdown occures whenever there is massive crash of crude oil price in International Market.
But then, price of crude oil has just started the race and it's currently $68 .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Toluway:

And keep on monitoring the economy. Nigeria Stock Exchange Market has always crashed with the economic meltdown. And economic meltdown occures whenever there is massive crash of crude oil price in International Market.
But then, price of crude oil has just started the race and it's currently $68 .

$69.25.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Vetiva need to reconsider their 2018 recommendations, and perhaps make a new and updated one. This is so because 5stocks(out of their recommended 10) look set to surpass their target price in january alone. Eg seplat is already on 660 as against vetiva prediction of 600. GTB is on 47 as against vetiva 44.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
sellydion:

Crypto Currency started it last year Stock market and Oil prices followed suit this year then by next year MARKET CORRECTION will Kick off.

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

Gbam !! ...ACCESS and CAVERTON readily comes to mind.
Enough said.

DD always advised pls.

Chaii !! ...see our hot money brothers prototypes beginning their queue on board the CAVERTON airline. ...Over 8M bid for a coy that hardly does 300,000 units a day.
Well, like I've said before this coy is undoubtedly undervalued and its on its way to the top to take its rightful place !!
...its still warming up now. cheesy
Principal behind the much needed effect of reprising. ...Time for Mr TIME to do his thing. grin grin

DD advised as always pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
How many stocks would have a gap up tomorrow opening. grin grin grin

I hope this is not pump & dump...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Crypto Currency started it last year Stock market and Oil prices followed suit this year then by next year MARKET CORRECTION will Kick off.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Oga peter, how did u arrive at your 3euro valuation of wapco. I am seriously considering the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
This Access Bank is now a case of military saying during a war, that the enemies had superior fire.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

Chaii !! ...see our hot money brothers prototypes beginning their queue on board the CAVERTON airline. ...Over 8M bid for a coy that hardly does 300,000 units a day.
Well, like I've said before this coy is undoubtedly undervalued and its on its way to the top to take its rightful place !!
...its still warming up now. cheesy
Principal behind the much needed effect of reprising. ...Time for Mr TIME to do his thing. grin grin

DD advised as always pls.

So ACCESS has already done nearly 120M in volume !! ...is alright then.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
stcool:
How many stocks would have a gap up tomorrow opening. grin grin grin

not sure there is going to be serious BULL tomorrow, may be some will have pullback to pick more passenger for next week move again

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
NSE circuit breaker will trip off tomorrow

Master. You no reply my mail till date
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

not sure there is going to be serious BULL tomorrow, may be some will have pullback to pick more passenger for next week move again

grin

Most stocks will lose their 5% gain before end of trade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Cadillac15:

Master. You no reply my mail till date

I no reply ke?
Thought we concluded and I gave a go-ahead?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mpeace:
Vetiva need to reconsider their 2018 recommendations, and perhaps make a new and updated one. This is so because 5stocks(out of their recommended 10) look set to surpass their target price in january alone. Eg seplat is already on 660 as against vetiva prediction of 600. GTB is on 47 as against vetiva 44.

They can still sell at those prices by the end of the year .

Vetiva does not have to review their forecast, and you do not have to wait until you your stock get to the projected prices of vetiva.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mpeace:
Oga peter, how did u arrive at your 3euro valuation of wapco. I am seriously considering the stock.

The right was successful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Tell Fxuser I have confirmed now, this his MACD crosses above d zero line on the weekly na JET...... grin

my brother,
its even more exciting when all that u have been studying & reading comes together, and it takes time to undo old thinking walai
such a wonderful experience
i'm back listening to dat Dr Elder audio u shared wt emphasis on bullish trends & human behaviours . .
i thank u again for the audio ! It brought everything together
#Bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Another Ex: Wapco
- u wud note the RSi sneaked into oversold levels on d daily wt a price break above the N50 level
- the weekly RSI is also gradually making its to a 3 yr high (wh is a great signal),
- its building up nicely

dis:
dont hv any . just observing

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
mendes911:

Most stocks will lose their 5% gain before end of trade.

Really simply because you have sold

I repeated 2018 will be a BOMB and the best historical year for NSE.

For oil to be selling @circa $70 that means Naira is GROSSLY undervalued and the world has really moved ahead with Crypto currency and it likes. even if the All Share index close @ 50k by year end. it's still doing a catch up.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

Hmmmmm.. wetin concern Cryptocurrencies with our stock market??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Really simply because you have sold

I repeated 2018 will be a BOMB and the best historical year for NSE.

Naira is GROSSLY undervalued and the world has really moved ahead with Crypto currency and it likes. even if the All Share index close @ 50k by year end. it's still doing a catch up.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Has Buhari left Nigeria?

why the sudden change in your talk?

You once said that as long as Buhari is president the stock markets will never do well... sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
bell ringing...
grin
time to go rest bone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

my advice for you and those of similar questions in mind,, pls keep your money for now don't buy high or force your self to join the one that is down without good fundamental or do fixed deposit with oando.

if atall you must buy look for the one that only do 20% of this bull otherwise keep you cash. plenty opportunity day this year mkt no run

nobody can guarantee what we are seeing now next month

grin grin grin

pple can see the reasons i advice to keep your money if you are not yet in any stock grin pple who jump on DF today at high already have hair-cut of 5% and such person might not be able to sleep with both eyes tonight for fear of unknown

abeg i am not saying DF will not contining BULLING o
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Coolcash1:
@fxuser and BBM, since zenith has broken the N30 resistance level. What is the next resistance?

d moon sir , to join its peers
expect turbulence along the way
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:
bell ringing...
grin
time to go rest bone

Time for break

(1) (2) (3) ... (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) ... (7798) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mankind2024, eudoh940(m), meholo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.