Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2925) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11014744 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (7798) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

...and adjudging by the bold highlight, I have a N21 fair price up until Q3. ...With ACCESS, the idea is to give Mr TIME all the freewill in the world while I relax with a cup of cofee. cheesy grin

Please, take it easy with the way you scream prices ooo. Unless you are monkey hunting.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
mendes911:

My portfolio was widely diversified until I locked in profit. Am only being human by complaining about Access, though I understand why it has refused to move but am yet to understand the motive behind the sustained dumping.

Well, someone dumped Diamond at N1.00 (I do wonder how this person will be feeling by now) and made it possible for us to embark. Let this Access guy do and leave. grin grin grin

Yes, I am also not too comfortable with the price action and I have taken the necessary step to protect myself.
It could be positive like Diamond and it could go the other way.
We are all working under probability, nothing is like sure thing in this market unless you are alhaji who owns DF, DS, uncle T who is in control of UBA, Transcpro, or Aig himself who can see everything that is happening in access.

My no 1 rule is not to loose money and every other things will follow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
mendes911:

Please, take it easy with the way you scream prices ooo. Unless you are monkey hunting.

My dear take it or leave it, I do not monkey hunt. ...I try to derive my inference from available facts. ...and those facts are not far fetched.
perhaps it might do u a little good to peruse ACCESS' Q3 report.
btw, If there's anyone that should be accused of monkey hunting, then it would be Mr TIME. ...because he's surely gonna do his thing about reprising. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Imagine your portfolio had been 100% diamond all along grin
In my world diversification increases your risk

learnt the bad habit from u, now the capital has grow too big to invest on 1

although with current stock prices. no stock look very attractive like when DF was at N4, fidelity @ 90k

may be when result start coming we can see 1. i love that strategy like mad

note; before i risk my money on a stock, my guide fair price must have scream at least x4 of that currentprice. and ready to accept my lost without losing sleep if yawa gas so far i follow my system.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

My dear take it or leave it, I do not monkey hunt. ...I try to derive my inference from available facts. ...and those facts are not far fetched.
perhaps it might do u a little good to peruse ACCESS' Q3 report .
btw, If there's anyone that should be accused of monkey hunting, then it would be Mr TIME. ...because he's surely gonna do his thing about reprising. grin grin

Q3 un-audited result. It's OK.

We keep watching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Imagine your portfolio had been 100% diamond all along grin
In my world diversification increases your risk

No sir, it actually reduces my risk.
With Diamond, it could also have gone the other way. There is always something an outsider doesn't know about a stock no matter how good it might be looking.
And besides, I should be able to sleep well at night with my stock selection. Imaging we have some bad news coming out of Diamond today just like it happened with CI, ....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

VEECOVEE, I don join your ministry...... grin
God, help me to think and act like a programmed machine when I am dealing with MR MARKET... grin
May my enemies (Pullbacks) never distract me.
May faulty bridges (Resistances) never sink when I am on top of them, but turn to support.
May armed robbers (Losses) never become my portion.
May noise pollution ( MH) be screened away from me.
May I never locate a dry well (Illiquid stock) while searching for abundant water.
May Ego never overtake me when my when my portfolio goes viral.
Ban the wandering spirit ( Insisting to be in every moving stock, even when it is near its bustop) from me
Cure me of itchy fingers.
Help me to understand that staying close to the finish line (entering a stock selling at a premium) and crossing it first when other racing athletes near my position will not grant me a medal.
Resurrect ALL my Lazaruses.

Help me add prayer points....... grin
smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
pluto09:

With Diamond, it could also have gone the other way. There is always something an outsider doesn't know about a stock no matter how good it might be looking.
And besides, I should be able to sleep well at night with my stock selection. Imaging we have some bad news coming out of Diamond today just like it happened with CI, ....

Of course you don't leave 100% of your portfolio in one stock and go to sleep; it is tarry night round the clock until delivery grin
Hit and run style
Stop loss is also your friend and don't do this with illiquid stock
Let's just say it's my world

I was 100% in Flourmill before now; once the news of 27 right issue came out, na me first enter front door cross over to diamond. So I have significant flourmill rights tied down at 27. Hope this bull push it to 60 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Godisfaithful:
...The forum is fully loaded indeed. Money!Money!!Money!!!

Anyway, it might be rumor...”Those privilege to know more about Uncle T companies state that they made a lot of money last year...particularly mentioned one AFRIPRUDENT,...”

Not a recommendation just a rumor lol
so juicy dividend and a possible bonus may be expected then, fingers crossed all the way
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Of course you don't leave 100% of your portfolio in one stock and go to sleep; it is tarry night round the clock until delivery grin
Hit and run style
Stop loss is also your friend and don't do this with illiquid stock

but what you did on diamond i no fit o with 100%. nothing to support this action then for a bank with eps of 25k, ROE of 2.5%. no good history for dividend

when u're big you'r large. i remain dobale

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
pluto09:

I also agree with u my dear. ...Diversification is truly ok, as long as its done with the 'sixth sense'.
...it sure does have the additional attribute of acting as a safe hedge, especially because sometimes even a well thought out and calculated entry could lead to a catastrophe. ...more so in this clime. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

I also agree with my dear. ...Diversification is truly ok, as long as its done with the 'sixth sense'.
...it sure does have the additional attribute of acting as a safe hedge, especially because sometimes even a well thought out and calculated entry could lead to a catastrophe. ...more so in this clime. grin grin

Stop loss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Stop loss

I agree with u my boss. ...but don't forget that that very narrow gate with multitudes wanting to get out could sometimes appear with the blink of an eye. ...sure u got my drift? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

I agree with u my boss. ...but don't forget that that very narrow gate with multitudes wanting to get out could sometimes appear with the blink of an eye. ...sure u got my drift? grin

Just pray against your village people grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Gents why are we not talking about UBA? Access and UBA right now are moving like FCMB and Diamond. Why are we concentrating on Access? I am just curious though. Are we saying that UBA does not possess all the characteristics that describe ACCESS right now?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Just pray against your village people grin grin grin

...Ur own prayer has already covered us now. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Investnow2017:
Gents why are we not talking about UBA? Access and UBA right now are moving like FCMB and Diamond. Why are we concentrating on Access? I am just curious though. Are we saying that UBA does not possess all the characteristics that describe ACCESS right now?

All man dey talk wetin dey him portfolio grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 4:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
Investnow2017:

...because based on their Q3 result, ACCESS is a much prettier babe than UBA. ...So unless u tend to choose less pretty babes ahead of the more pretty ones. ...Otherwise ACCESS should naturally be ur 1st choice. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Investnow2017:

COKE VS PEPSI..... grin
Few are ready for the substitute..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
pluto09:

the reasons one must buy stock with better numbers, if yawa gas it will not floor you too much before getting out. nothing bad like reconstruction news on NSE yet the last time i check cileasing price still around N1.40

let reconstruction news happen to non-fundamental stock by now it will be trading at 50k and after the reconstruction such stock will still back to 50k. unity bank comes to mind

cc PETER

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

...because based on their Q3 result, ACCESS is a much prettier babe than UBA. ...So unless u tend to choose less pretty babes ahead of the more pretty ones. ...Otherwise ACCESS should naturally be ur 1st choice. grin grin

agree boss

the reason i day happy when i see uba move in price. as i know base on their Q3 they are not mate

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

the reasons one must buy stock with better numbers, if yawa gas it will not floor you too much before getting out. nothing bad like reconstruction news on NSE yet the last time i check cileasing price still around N1.40

let reconstruction news happen to non-fundamental stock by now it will be trading at 50k and after the reconstruction such stock will still back to 50k. unity bank comes to mind

cc PETER

grin grin
cileasing is only 1.6b os
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

agree boss

the reason i day happy when i see uba move in price. as i know base on their Q3 they are not mate

grin

...Absolutely my dear !! ...for even if the less pretty UBA decides to shop for some additional cosmetics to look better, ACCESS has already bought those makeups in Q3.
...maybe things could change tomorrow, but for now ACCESS remains my 1st babe. grin grin

The indisputable fact is that ACCESS' time will come sooner than later and when it does, it will sweep everything along its way to the top.
This is the best time for any right thinking investor to key in, but then again, what do I know.

DD advised as always pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bank Market Cap

Let's even look at d current order in mkt cap sef

GTbank N1.32 trillion
Zenith N941.89 bln
ETI N438 bln
Stanbic N420 bln
UBA N386 bln
FBN N361 bln
Access N325 bln

Do u reckon this order will change before yr end ? if so pls what are your projections ? Our FA's in d hse
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
yom2:
cileasing is only 1.6b os

yes

post reconstruction will be 400m with price around N5 plus follow by new share to be issue i think

looking forward for this stock sha

cc mr Anthony

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Investnow2017:

UBA is equally good, different appeals for the two stocks.
Couldn't decide on which one to pick between the two, split the money into 2 and bought both .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
fxuser:
Bank Market Cap

GTbank N1.32 trillion
Zenith N941.89 bln
ETI N438 bln
Stanbic N420 bln
UBA N386 bln
FBN N361 bln
Access N325 bln

Do u reckon this order will change before yr end ? if so pls what are your projections ? Our FA's in d hse
cool

I have all FUGAZ, except GT Bank.

I am heavy in UBA, First Bank, Zenith and Access in decreasing order.
I think UBA, First Bank, Zenith and Access can still do another 50% or more on or before May 2018.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

I think UBA, First Bank, Zenith and Access can still do another 50% or more on or before May 2018.

nice
FBN will upset d midfield lolx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

learnt the bad habit from u, now the capital has grow too big to invest on 1

although with current stock prices. no stock look very attractive like when DF was at N4, fidelity @ 90k

may be when result start coming we can see 1. i love that strategy like mad

note; before i risk my money on a stock, my guide fair price must have scream at least x4 of that currentprice. and ready to accept my lost without losing sleep if yawa gas so far i follow my system.

grin

Audaces fortuna iuvat
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
fxuser:
Bank Market Cap

GTbank N1.32 trillion
Zenith N941.89 bln
ETI N438 bln
Stanbic N420 bln
UBA N386 bln
FBN N361 bln
Access N325 bln

cool

GTB will continue to lead...
Zenith bank will continue to play catch up...
Don't know what ETI is doing at no 3, will probably be displaced ...
Stanbic is a premium stock and will continue to be.. .
If FBN releases better results, will definitely move up in the ranking. ..
UBA and access will continue with their gidigbo but I am tipping UBA to win the fight...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Chaii !! ...Pa Ema don hammer ...chaii see blood money !! cheesy cheesy
...I remember that 1st bank loan u threw into Zenith bank and a few other select wining stock then. ...I think zenith was around N18 or so then.
Am very loyal to ur kingdom sir. ...Pls dont forget the boys on this side of the lane. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:47pm On Jan 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (2922) (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) ... (7798) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mpeace(m), Mankind2024, meholo, eudoh940(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.