Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,119 members, 7,852,795 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11040281 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

I have all FUGAZ, except GT Bank.

I am heavy in UBA, First Bank, Zenith and Access in decreasing order.
I think UBA, First Bank, Zenith and Access can still do another 50% or more on or before May 2018.

You are now in FUAZ..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

You are now in FUAZ..... grin

lollxxx ! !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deathwing(m): 5:53pm On Jan 10, 2018

deathwing:
Just found this thread. Amazing.

I want to also start looking a longterm investments in the Stock Market. I will be reading this thread for a few more weeks to get the hang of things, but I'd like any advise you can give a beginner. I used to be interested in all this stuff back in UNI, but since the crash of 2008, I lost interest because everything became penny stock and growth was retarded.

Any advice is welcome.

Nairaland is really the best, Lol.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Imagine your portfolio had been 100% diamond all along grin
In my world diversification increases your risk
Oga Nosa would have given you a very big hug if this forum was SMN.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Eterna
- next resistance on d weekly ard n9 region
- nice brk out on vol

#JustObserving
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

Chaii !! ...Pa Ema don hammer ...chaii see blood money !! cheesy cheesy
...I remember that 1st bank loan u threw into Zenith bank and a few other select wining stock then. ...I think zenith was around N18 or so then.
Am very loyal to ur kingdom sir. ...Pls dont forget the boys on this side of the lane. grin grin

Na waoo, na me you dey follow? You be proper monitoring spirit.

Back to ghost mode, I rarely post when the market is bullish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Na waoo, na me you dey follow? You be proper monitoring spirit.

Back to ghost mode, I rarely post when the market is bullish.

shocked shocked
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

...because based on their Q3 result, ACCESS is a much prettier babe than UBA. ...So unless u tend to choose less pretty babes ahead of the more pretty ones. ...Otherwise ACCESS should naturally be ur 1st choice. grin grin
Access bank has higher q3 2017 EPS than UBA, but UBA has faster growth than Access when compare with their 2016/2017 EPS.
That shows that UBA may soon overtakes Access bank in their eps, and that makes UBA prettier babe as you may say.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chibuking81:

Access bank has higher q3 2017 EPS than UBA, but UBA has faster growth than Access when compare with their 2016/2017 EPS.
That shows that UBA may soon overtakes Access bank in their eps, and that makes UBA prettier babe as you may say.

...Then lets allow Mr TIME to be the judge my dear. ...In the stock market, everything is possible. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
^^
A pregnant woman give birth to two babies, ACCESS and UBA , one comes out at 11.48pm on 31st December 2017 and the second comes out at 12.05am of january 2018. the question is are they twins? are they age mates? which year will they claim? and which year will they celebrate their birthday?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:
^^
A pregnant woman give birth to two babies, ACCESS and UBA , one comes out at 11.48pm on 31st December 2017 and the second comes out at 12.05am of january 2018. the question is are they twins? are they age mates? which year will they claim? and which year will they celebrate their birthday?

grin grin grin grin

And to spice it up, the midwife did put both together and forgot who came out first...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
currentprice:

learnt the bad habit from u, now the capital has grow too big to invest on 1

although with current stock prices. no stock look very attractive like when DF was at N4, fidelity @ 90k

may be when result start coming we can see 1. i love that strategy like mad

note; before i risk my money on a stock, my guide fair price must have scream at least x4 of that currentprice. and ready to accept my lost without losing sleep if yawa gas so far i follow my system.

grin

Patiently waiting for your stock selection. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dangote flour has higher EPS than Dangote sugar and Nascon, also it has faster growth in EPS than Sugar and Nascon, and might soon overtake them.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
https://www.proshareng.com/news/STOCK%20PICKS/GTI-Top-5-Weekly-Stock-Picks---080118/37904

GTI TOP-5 WEEKLY STOCK PICKS NOTIFICATION
Kindly note that GTI Top-5 Stock Picks have cumulatively achieved about 95% of indicated targets in recent past. Due to this premise, we are currently reviewing recent results of companies under our radar in order to come up with investment position(s) going forward. Hopefully, it will return on this publication as soon as we are done.

In the meantime, the following stocks listed below falls into our watch list this week.

Access Bank, UCAP, Fidson, Flour Mills, DangCem, UBA, Lafarge Africa and Zenith Bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 6:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chibuking81:
Dangote flour has higher EPS than Dangote sugar and Nascon, also it has faster growth in EPS than Sugar and Nascon, and might soon overtake them.

Gbam !! ...But pls dont say it too loud. ...just whisper it. cheesy grin
...For Mr TIME already knows this and you can be rest assured that he shall act accordingly !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Of course you don't leave 100% of your portfolio in one stock and go to sleep; it is tarry night round the clock until delivery grin
Hit and run style
Stop loss is also your friend and don't do this with illiquid stock
Let's just say it's my world

I was 100% in Flourmill before now; once the news of 27 right issue came out, na me first enter front door cross over to diamond. So I have significant flourmill rights tied down at 27. Hope this bull push it to 60 grin

Hmmm.. why do I think somebody here was involved with the Vetiva report grin grin #justjoking

Diving 100% in Diamond at that time was def a bold move except you are privy to some info
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
We want to break 60k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
nio68:

Hmmm.. why do I think somebody here was involved with the Vetiva report grin grin #justjoking

Diving 100% in Diamond at that time was def a bold move except you are privy to some info
are you saying chief agba is the chairman of vetiva holdings?just say it now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Na now una dey know ? Agba and Manonamission, It is either they have somebody in that company or they have a hand in that list.. my own na abeg make una carry me along next time oo. Make una no chop alone oo grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
HeHeHeHeHe as if you no see am before begin buy diamond at 1:50 around 15-16 December. Na now I know say people wey get leg dey this forum. I doff my hat for una..

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chibuking81:
https://www.proshareng.com/news/STOCK%20PICKS/GTI-Top-5-Weekly-Stock-Picks---080118/37904

GTI TOP-5 WEEKLY STOCK PICKS NOTIFICATION
Kindly note that GTI Top-5 Stock Picks have cumulatively achieved about 95% of indicated targets in recent past. Due to this premise, we are currently reviewing recent results of companies under our radar in order to come up with investment position(s) going forward. Hopefully, it will return on this publication as soon as we are done.

In the meantime, the following stocks listed below falls into our watch list this week.

Access Bank, UCAP, Fidson, Flour Mills, DangCem, UBA, Lafarge Africa and Zenith Bank.

Why are they hyping Lafarge Africa and Flour Mills, GTi, Capital Bancorp , CSL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
stocks with new 52 week highs
eterna #5.96k
diamond bank #2.32k
sterling bank #1.66k
Fcmb #2.36k
transcorp #1.98k
ubn #8.05k
zenith #32.02k
fbnh #10.63k
gtb #47.25k
berger #9.37k
Eti #19.08k
fidson #4.79k
Unilever #46.10k
Honeywell #2.91k
Uba #11.82k
medview #2.07k
Apr #4.80k
dangote flour #16.80k
wapic ##0.60k
access bank #11.60k
nascon #21.60k
ucap #4.20k
cadbury #17.00k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
@Oga Intendy
I was about saying you were probably overwhelmed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by AVECDEO: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Of course you don't leave 100% of your portfolio in one stock and go to sleep; it is tarry night round the clock until delivery grin
Hit and run style
Stop loss is also your friend and don't do this with illiquid stock
Let's just say it's my world

I was 100% in Flourmill before now; once the news of 27 right issue came out, na me first enter front door cross over to diamond. So I have significant flourmill rights tied down at 27. Hope this bull push it to 60 grin
I did with Fidelity @ 86k and I'm still holding it.... it works sometimes.... did it because the funds wasn't much.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 7:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
onegentleguy:

Gbam !! ...But pls dont say it too loud. ...just whisper it. cheesy grin
...For Mr TIME already knows this and you can be rest assured that he shall act accordingly !!

DF has an extraordinary item from sale of its Noodles division. Discount that in your analysis.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 7:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chibuking81:

it came from a low base mind you (tigerbrand era), therefore it will not grow at that rate in perpetuity
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Pa Emma I don pm you taya.. lost my phone so I don't have your number anymore.. just want to let you know what FBN securities "is doing to me" grin grin this is the fifth day and my account is still not ready. Does it take this long ? Nawa oo.. they made me miss out on this bull blue sha..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yayira:
Pa Emma I don pm you taya.. lost my phone so I don't have your number anymore.. just want to let you know what FBN securities "is doing to me" grin grin this is the fifth day and my account is still not ready. Does it take this long ? Nawa oo.. they made me miss out on this bull blue sha..

Can be painful. Not a time to have issues with your broker

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 7:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Coolcash1:

It takes a lot of discipline...For instance, I just invested my last cash in Zenith bank when i missed FBNH bus... grin Something was telling me it might get to N40 soon... grin

Not sure o..DD is strongly advised
but fbnh is more sure of 100% more than Zenith is sure of 100% before result is out

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Can be painful. Not a time to have issues with your broker
it's really painful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chibuking81:

don't forget Dabgote flour has about 66b debt , dangote sugar have close to non 2b grin the most important thing that add fuel to DF flour is divividend expectation that should follow the fantastic report, positive retained earnings. as at Q3 if we gauge base on available cash Dangote flour have negative free cash but Dangote have something about 60k per share free cash grin

though if i add depreciation for DF will have little cash left.

if the free cash of DF no improve by 4th quater, can Alhaji borrow more to satisfy us? next DF report will guve more clue

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yayira:

Are you opening another account or transferring your account from another to them. I will call Abiola for a follow up tomorrow, sorry about the loss of your phone .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yem0350, Ndidi2 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.