Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,517 members, 7,854,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2928) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11045817 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (7808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 6:57am On Jan 11, 2018
MSCI ADDITIONS FOR 9 JANUARY 2018

MSCI started their activity for the year by going for a selection of some banking stocks that were already in their portfolio

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently. You can check data at https://www.globalxfunds.com/funds/nge/ for the movement in the MSCI Nigeria fund

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:00am On Jan 11, 2018
apiakason:
I honestly want to thank all the experts in the house for the various contributions towards this forum especially sharing ideas on the way and mannar one should manage his patients here when it comes to stocks .I have been following but this is my first post.
Thank you all ,and make more money this green year

Welcome to NSEMPA family....Where money making is our happiness.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 7:07am On Jan 11, 2018
mendes911:
Sir Peter,

Please I need your advice.

Am trying to consider buying NB stock but I need to know if you have any unit of the stock. If you don't, do you plan on buying a unit of it this year?

Please advice. I don't want to lose money nor enter a stagnant price moving stock.

Thanks.

There is already a post by Fxuser on NB, that should assist you to make you decision.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:44am On Jan 11, 2018
Courtesy TRW Stockbrokers.... grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 7:45am On Jan 11, 2018
yok:

MSCI started their activity for the year by going for a selection of some banking stocks that were already in their portfolio

Caution: Investing is a risky venture. This is just my opinion and I cannot be liable for any loss suffered as a result of following this recommendation All data used are assumed to be correct, but you may need to verify some of the figures independently. You can check data at https://www.globalxfunds.com/funds/nge/ for the movement in the MSCI Nigeria fund

So these guys are still buying fidelity bank
And even gtbank shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
stokfrick:

And even gtbank shocked

Why not?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 11, 2018
stokfrick:

And even gtbank shocked
I'm surprised. Weytin dem see
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 11, 2018
Coolcash1:
Courtesy TRW Stockbrokers.... grin

Thanks for dis coolcash1, do u tink it wise i double/add more to my portfolio if it break 2014 peak?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 8:12am On Jan 11, 2018
Quick one guys, who among this three dobubthink will make it to the #1 finish line first. Sky bank, Wema, Unity, Neimith.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:14am On Jan 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Pls who knows when those that bought the just concluded UBN right would start selling
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:34am On Jan 11, 2018
veecovee:
Pls who knows when those that bought the just concluded UBN right would start selling

Only God can tell, I guess you are close to Him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2018
lmm4real:
Quick one guys, who among this three dobubthink will make it to the #1 finish line first. Sky bank, Wema, Unity, Neimith.

The kain questions, people are asking during the bull na only God go fit answer am.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 8:37am On Jan 11, 2018
yok:

so they were even buying OANDO?

interesting..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:46am On Jan 11, 2018
feelamong:

so they were even buying OANDO?

interesting..
Guy its a gamble. I bought dome units the day before yesterday. Thats how I gambled on diamond. The worse that can happen to oando is delisting. That my broda, is worse than having Daar coms in ones portfolio, that is why I bought what I can afford to lose.
I also want to gamble on wapco. From my little research, I found that They did a magical act last year, I dont kw if they can repeat same this year. They posted a loss after tax of about 37billion in q3 2016 but somehow they managed to overturn the loss and even posted about 40billion in profit for full year 2016, to the surprise of many.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Guy its a gamble. I bought dome units the day before yesterday. Thats how I gambled on diamond. The worse that can happen to oando is delisting. That my broda, is worse than having Daar coms in ones portfolio, that is why I bought what I can afford to lose.

Abeg my portfolio can still accommodate this instead of losing it just transfer to my charity grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:52am On Jan 11, 2018
yok:

I don't entirely trust information they post on their website as regards stock position. They don't always add up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2018
yok:

Who are these people really? I will appreciate any info that can throw some light on them. Rgds
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lmm4real: 9:15am On Jan 11, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

The kain questions, people are asking during the bull na only God go fit answer am.

Oga expart, you too started from somewhere oooo. no forget

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:18am On Jan 11, 2018
lmm4real:

Oga expart, you too started from somewhere oooo. no forget

No expert can answer the questions except God.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2018
Forum member on exile

Loco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:41am On Jan 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Forum member on exile

Loco

Gone to hold vigil(s) for his just acquired Oando Shares. Expect SEC to lift suspension this week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:45am On Jan 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Forum member on exile

Loco

He went to his village to beat the village people who sent him to buy Oando

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 9:47am On Jan 11, 2018
Men!!!. Premarket is crazy. Those who sold Dangote flour yesterday will cry today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 11, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 9:49am On Jan 11, 2018
I finally sold half of my DF portfolio 2days ago and entered FBNH yesterday. Let the party begin.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:49am On Jan 11, 2018
tritritri:

Thanks for dis coolcash1, do u tink it wise i double/add more to my portfolio if it break 2014 peak?

A break above it will be desirable and safe to buy and hold.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2018
All stocks I have checked are still breaking out. All bids, no offers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:01am On Jan 11, 2018
Lady Yayira, please don't kobalize me o. I know nothing about Vetiva's predictions neither do I know the #1.50 guy.

The highest I bought Diamond was #1.11 cheesy grin I was only observing and was intrigued by the stunts at #1.50 wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:07am On Jan 11, 2018
Manonamission:
Lady Yayira, please don't kobalize me o. I know nothing about Vetiva's predictions neither do I know the #1.50 guy.

The highest I bought Diamond was #1.11 cheesy grin I was only observing and was intrigued by the stunts at #1.50 wink

We know ourselves o; if you lie to her you cannot lie to me grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:08am On Jan 11, 2018
Mpeace:
I also want to gamble on wapco. From my little research, I found that They did a magical act last year, I dont kw if they can repeat same this year. They posted a loss after tax of about 37billion in q3 2016 but somehow they managed to overturn the loss and even posted about 40billion in profit for full year 2016, to the surprise of many.
yes they paid for ashaka and now making sales from it's production line

(1) (2) (3) ... (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) (2930) (2931) ... (7808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: emmanuelewumi(m), Kwibaba(m), kaykehin, Ndidi2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.