Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,113 members, 7,849,474 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2946) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11023725 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
mendes911:

The way traders are picking up this Diamond Bank shares!!! Should their result be bad, kasala go burst wella.

Who do you think is picking them up?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Access Bank - FULL OFFER.

All thanks to Peter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Which platform are you using? You are viewing 10oclock trades grin
I'm 1 hour behind but that's the trading time in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2018
uba , access must rest small
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
bestidafa:
Gurus in the house , pls I am still learning o. Does transcorp still have strenght to rally. Next week.i mean.

The best time to learn, for me, is during BEAR season. I learnt during the fake bull of 2008 (not knowing that it was one useless cow I was calling bull), the scars I incurred are still very visible in my CSCS account grin grin grin grin Well, I was just soliloquising cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin

Just tired of moving stop loss.... grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin When reality sets, you will have enough energy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
Investnow2017:

The best time to learn, for me, is during BEAR season. I learnt during the fake bull of 2008 (not knowing that it was one useless cow I was calling bull), the scars I incurred are still very visible in my CSCS account grin grin grin grin Well, I was just soliloquising cheesy
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2018
mendes911:

All thanks to Peter.

The octopus. He just left wapco to punish access small.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2018
mendes911:

All thanks to Peter.
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by me3000(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
can someone tell me is the party over? I see
red is returning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
No. It's general profit taking

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
me3000:
can someone tell me is the party over? I see
red is returning

Depends on where you dey do your own party
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
emmanuelewumi:
Mi

I will go for First Bank and Flour Mills.

So you are a monitoring spirit, so what did you buy when you learnt that I prematurely terminated some of my Treasury Bills to buy more shares.

Irrespective of the hype, my first principle is that whatever stock I am buying must be due to its FUNDAMENTALS. And so I went into Fidelity, Dangote Flour, Access Bank, UBA, FBN and NASCON. Some have made between 20 - 130% thus far. I intend to include Flourmill and top up my units in the existing ones. I am only wondering if they are still at their FAIR PRICES as of today.

No less than 50% of my returns will still go back to TB/MMF by midyear though, because that for me is an investment stabilizer. I play NSE between November and June!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
I now understand the meaning of NSE is collecting school fees...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
Investnow2017:

Irrespective of the hype, my first principle is that whatever stock I am buying must be due to its FUNDAMENTALS. And so I went into Fidelity, Dangote Flour, Access Bank, UBA, FBN and NASCON. Some have made between 20 - 130% thus far. I intend to include Flourmill and top up my units in the existing ones. I am only wondering if they are still at their FAIR PRICES as of today.

No less than 50% of my returns will still go back to TB/MMF by midyear though, because that for me is an investment stabilizer. I play NSE between November and June!

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
I don't see any reason to panic because of these minor vibrations. The retracement in Access and FBNH is necessary, there is a likely retracement to 38.2 levels (11.09) in FBNH.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Investnow2017:

That woun't stop ur portfolio from reducing 5% today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Momoney54:
I now understand the meaning of NSE is collecting school fees...

I don't think so. You do not understand it, you experience it grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
All de experts don run. Them dey look for exit button but e just dey hide. Chai, tuition fee, you are bad.
As it stands, only oando dey full bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mpeace:
All de experts don run. Them dey look for exit button but e just dey hide. Chai, tuition fee, you are bad.

We march on from Monday again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Thank God for today.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2018
Someone just cleared all available diamond. Something is cooking in this bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mpeace:

That is why follow follow is dangerous.
The person you follow to buy a stock will not tell you when he is selling.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
But who was expecting the prices to keep rising?? To be true to type, share prices move like a seasoned drunkard. That I know grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mpeace:
Someone just cleared all available diamond. Something is cooking in this bank.

FCMB nko?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
More bears pls.....i need to load more next week
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mpeace:

I promise you, nothing is wrong yet.... grin
The panic stricken will ALL rush back in with regrets.... grin
MM are at their best to book more profit... grin
The cost of JIJO will be regretted... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Newbies.....always buy good fundamental shares like pa Emma..... i have been praying for more pull back....hope this pull back will continue on monday.....my fear is that monday maybe bullish again......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2018
Hmmm! Some stocks quickly built up again before the market closure smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Justcul(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Jaiz returned 55%, jumped out today.. Glory to God almighty. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mpeace:

grin. Won ti jaaa..bail.
Parry continues next wk
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
Justcul:
Jaiz returned 55%, jumped out today.. Glory to God almighty. grin

I thought glory to Allah grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2943) (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4willer, Cokech, chuksnnaemeka, 2zona(m), zwhite, tijany130(m), KarlTom and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.