Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,370 members, 7,853,658 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2947) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11043471 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (7808) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2018
veecovee:
Hmmm! Some stocks quickly built up again before the market closure smiley

GTB
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Some people have paid "NSE Registration Fees" today. "Course Registration Fees" will come way down the line.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
mendes911:

Some people have paid "NSE Registration Fees" today. "Course Registration Fees" will come way down the line.

Hahaha......but some that jumped out will regret monday morning if bulls show up......since i joined nse....i hardly buy on fridays and i sell on thursdays
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
There is a very strong investors interest in Diamond, FCMB, and First Bank. Today's end of trade showed it all. I think there is still some upside in these banks.

As for UBA and Access, I don't think there time is now, at least until we start seeing very strong interest in them from investors.

You can't predict human behaviour. The market collapsed like pack of cards in just few minutes. The domino effect cut across board.

The principle of planning your trade and trading your plan holds absolutely.

I see a lot of 'follow follow' on this NSE. A lot of are not driven by core foundamentals of the market but largely the herd effect.

I believe the market still has a lot of room for movement.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2018
The days of FCMB <N2, DB<2, FID<2 , etc are FAR BEHIND.
That mentality will only put you in trouble going forward.
Think of the journey of DF and take a lesson from there.
How many bus stops were on that road?
How many times did people regret leaving at each bus stop.... grin
I was a victim too.
I loaded that DF beyond the truck carrying capacity of even dangote trucks and had a clear vision until I started allowing the weather to derail me.

For me, this is very healthy.
I have been expecting this, but unfortunately, my broker is not lucky this time, he has to do belt tightening cos I have a clear plan.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
PharmAlfred:
There is a very strong investors interest in Diamond, FCMB, and First Bank. Today's end of trade showed it all. I think there is still some upside in these banks.

As for UBA and Access, I don't think there time is now, at least until we start seeing very strong interest in them from investors.

You can't predict human behaviour. The market collapsed like pack of cards in just few minutes. The domino effect cut across board.

The principle of planning your trade and trading your plan holds absolutely.

I see a lot of 'follow follow' on this NSE. A lot of are not driven by core foundamentals of the market but largely the herd effect.

I believe the market still has a lot of room for movement.

I have been expecting a cup and handle pattern in Flourmill & Access particularly cos I reviewed the charts extensively yesterday night.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2018
ukay2:

GTB
not just gtb, I saw many
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
I was a victim too.
I loaded that DF beyond the truck carrying capacity of even dangote trucks and had a clear vision until I started allowing the weather to derail me.

I have been expecting this, but unfortunately, my broker is not lucky this time, he has to do belt tightening cos I have a clear plan.... grin

Prof, on that highlighted part of your post, NEVER SAY NEVER! There's 100% probability that you will get those prices before the end of this quarter.

Sir Afolabi was once looking for his traditional 1k units of Skye Bank at N4.00 and he was told that the price will never get below N6.00.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Does anybody here invest in the NASD OTC market? Is that market liquid make person no go hang when you want to sell.

I was just thinking today that with all the indomie noodles and peak milk we take in this country shouldnt I also partake when they are sharing money.

Couldn't lay my hands on the financials of Dufil Prima the makers of Indomie but I found the 2016 annual report of Friesland Wamco makers of Peak Milk.

It is boldly stated there that their policy is to pay out 75% of earnings as dividend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
I was a victim too.

You no go kill person with laugh grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
Mpeace:
All de experts don run. Them dey look for exit button but e just dey hide. Chai, tuition fee, you are bad.
As it stands, only oando dey full bid.

+ Skyebank

i must chop 100%, 64 down, 36 to go.
not for the lilly livererd
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
mendes911:

Prof, on that highlighted part of your post, NEVER SAY NEVER! There's 100% probability that you will get those prices before the end of this quarter.

Sir Afolabi was once looking for his traditional 1k units of Skye Bank at N4.00 and he was told that the price will never get below N6.00.....

Absolutely, but that will be pullback prices. That is what I mean.
By MAY18 things will stabilize far ahead.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
mendes911:

Na only Application fee NSE dey collect now. Registration fee go be later! People should not forget to make caution deposit sha!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 3:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Momoney54:
I now understand the meaning of NSE is collecting school fees...

No correspondence course. So you need to pay and attend classes to understand. No selling of manuals self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
Since today is Friday...I will like to hook up with yayira. I Dey take one eye concentrate on her post. Oga Agba, how far with that babe lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:01pm On Jan 12, 2018
wanaj0:

Na only Application fee NSE dey collect now. Registration fee go be later! People should not forget to make caution deposit sha!

But down the line, they will recover this application fee. The main deal will be course fees.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2018
Godisfaithful:
Since today is Friday...I will like to hook up with yayira. I Dey take one eye concentrate on her post. Oga Agba, how far with that babe lol grin

Carry go, I don port to Jeez2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
fxuser:

breaking out of consolidation
Needs to break N11.53 on d weekly on volume to get that explosive move
outlook is still bullish
all looking nice
Stop loss at 9.50
N9.50 is a very strong weekly support, price has not traded below N9.50 in over 25 wks
patience

@Fxuser, refer above, is the close at 11.97 a breakout sign?

Also, the bolded part is one that still confuses me, what volume is enough volume?

CC: DeRuggedProf, Agbalowomeri
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
PETERiCHY:

To access the hidden TREASURES of this world, LOCK your funds in ACCESS BANK.
Then RELAX and watch your money GROW.

Thank me later.

*ThE OcToPuS*

"Witch cry for night, pikin die for morning".

This is no more a coincidence sir.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2018
Godisfaithful:

you talk babe? o ti oooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:09pm On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Carry go, I don port to Jeez2

o boy find out the urban dictionary meaning of jeez grin grin

make i help small
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jeez%20jizz
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
Weekend things. . really everybody wan jump out at same time.

Kai trouble bust grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:15pm On Jan 12, 2018
bigjay01:

o boy find out the urban dictionary meaning of jeez grin grin

make i help small
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=jeez%20jizz

Bros you still dey town o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
bigjay01:

you talk babe? o ti oooo

Man shall not live by bread alone
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 3:18pm On Jan 12, 2018
Godisfaithful:

With your moniker I think say you be pastor oooooo grin grin grin. Abi the bull market don change every female to a chorister for your eye grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Bros you still dey town o

full time ooo.

shhhhhh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 3:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Oga chibuking81.....i de see you....hope you made money from DF......as your analysis made me to buy DF @4.00..........Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
ukay2:
Oga chibuking81.....i de see you....hope you made money from DF......as your analysis made me to buy DF @4.00..........Thanks

DF crown belongs to me.

Any attempt, group of attempts or attempted attempt ...!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
bigjay01:

DF crown belongs to me.

Any attempt, group of attempts or attempted attempt ...!

For sure Big J. Nobody can wrestle that from you. Even Alhaji AD knows for you bought cheaper than Aliko himself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
The bulls are still much around...So, no need to be afraid grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 3:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
mendes911:

For sure Big J. Nobody can wrestle that from you. Even Alhaji AD knows for you bought cheaper than Aliko himself.

Am allowed to feel cool oo

bigjay01:

I bought based on this rough analysis:

Share outstanding is 5B

Tigerbrands transferred 3.285B (65.7%) to Aliko.

"Subject to regulatory approvals, DIL will provide TBCG with an immediate cash injection of N10 billion. In return, Tiger Brands will
divest its 65.7% shareholding in TBCG to DIL for a nominal consideration and write off its shareholder loans to TBCG. In addition,
Tiger Brands will assume and settle outstanding debt guaranteed on behalf of TBCG."

This roughly implies that Aliko paid ~N3.04/ share (10B/3.285B).

I bought at N1.16, which is about 62% discount to Aliko's price.

Precedents have shown that Aliko is a very shrewd business man, I am willing to hold with him ...

Not a buy or sell recommendation

Agbalowomeri:

Bros how much did aliko sell the shares to Tigerbrands? I assume they already made a kill by short-selling. So u may be buying at a premium to Aliko's purchase price

bigjay01:

"On the effective date as set out in paragraph 7 below, Tiger Brands will
pay Dangote NGN9.50 per DFM Share
, implying an aggregate purchase price
of NGN30,093 million (equivalent to approximately ZAR1.5 billion)
(“Purchase Price”). Excluding the once-off impact of an amount of
NGN1,484 million relating to a provision for irrecoverable claims"

http://dangote.com/Investorrelations/dg-tb_Detailed%20terms-21-Sept.pdf

The bottom line is that he sees value at N3.04!

I also see value with him at 62% discount to his entry price.

I don't see how i am buying at a premium (to him) unless he is willing to sell at any price below N1.16. Will he?

vuum on my legs oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2018
bigjay01:

Am allowed to feel cool oo

vuum on my legs oo

I changed my mind later o but my village people no allow me dive in

(1) (2) (3) ... (2944) (2945) (2946) (2947) (2948) (2949) (2950) ... (7808) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chimex38, Streetinvestor2, bfn1, yMcy56(f), ExpertDealer, Bimmms and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.