Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,161 members, 7,860,157 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2952) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11065467 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 8:26pm On Jan 12, 2018
Yayira:
for GSE ? Yes but for NSE nope

Try open account for any of these brokers with online trading facilities so that you can trade yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Yayira:
nice meeting seeing you too. grin

Which country are you coming from? I can linked you to my broker though lol

Meristem
Stanbic
CsL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 8:36pm On Jan 12, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Me don withdraw bidding sha; na Myjoy dey front bid

My friend Agba, I like to bid for something beautiful and I will consult Oga Oracle to calculate the highest bidder lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:54pm On Jan 12, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin
I don't want to say Pa Emma was right in his claim. grin
Just add both units and you will get the answer.
grin grin grin grin Up you cheesy just want to say wellcome back .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2018
I am highly dissapointed in ALL of you putting YAYIRA on FULL BID.
Can you conjecture and parameterize her fundamental or technical zone?
Has currentprice or pluto09 given us her fair price?
Has BBM or FX confirmed if she is truly breaking out or consolidating where she is?
I will not hear of fake out tomorrow abi? grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Why una dey disturb her like this.

Pa Emma has already bought the return tickets and paid an Ocean view suite at Eko Signature.

I be Pa Emma's Senior Special PA to the Senior Special Adviser.

Only PA! Me i be pa Emma new neighbour cheesy That means i hold tight.

Aunty Jenny dont mind those people wein dey wait make Diamond reach N5 before them fit shake body. DF don turn my angle to a member of the Billionnaire Club grin I no fit push baby benz 190 again cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Has BBM or FX confirmed if she is truly breaking out or consolidating where she is?

Only you can mix words like this. You will make a good satirist. Meanwhile, what is TA truly saying about Yayira?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Oga Prof., with all due respect Sir, please forget all these technical, fundamentals, and fair value of Yayira babe. You better buy what the shark are buying before they split the rest on you...lol. It is a matter of buy low and sell high which are subjected to the volume involve. So leave Yayira out of these... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

compare to bigass with negative free cash... yayira have positive free cash with high dividend expectation by year end.
cash is oxygen of any firm grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:27pm On Jan 12, 2018
currentprice:

compare to bigass with negative free cash... yayira have positive free cash with high dividend expectation by year end.

grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TummieMarshall: 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2018
Can someone pls explain how to trade with the stocks. I want to buy some to keep for a long time and i want some i can trade with.
Help needed, pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2018
PharmAlfred:

Only you can mix words like this. You will make a good satirist. Meanwhile, what is TA truly saying about Yayira?

I can see her bottoming out. Bargain hunters fishing for bottoms can wait a little as she is just emerging from oversold territory.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Oga Prof., with all due respect Sir, please forget all these technical, fundamentals, and fair value of Yayira babe. You better buy what the shark are buying before they split the rest on you...lol. It is a matter of buy low and sell high which are subjected to the volume involve. So leave Yayira out of these... grin grin

Na so Oga Loco take buy OANDO wey make him no sleep...... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
currentprice:

grin

Utterly Deep implication.... grin
I will not make an attempt at deciphering in black and white.
The code breakers know themselves..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2018
currentprice:

grin

grin grin grin

Can't wait for Monday to buy my own yayira. kiss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Na so Oga Loco take buy OANDO wey make him no sleep...... grin

Oga Prof., do I look like LOCO? Anyway highest bidder on Yayira babe win. I’m okay with her cash flow and Eps angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:25am On Jan 13, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Oga Prof., do I look like LOCO? Anyway highest bid on Yayira babe. I’m okay with the cash flow and Eps angry

grin grin grin
Cash is king.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:43am On Jan 13, 2018
Yayira:
for GSE ? Yes but for NSE nope
You dey come chop our money for Nigeria. No problem
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2018
NSE suspends trading in 7-UP shares
Taiwo Ojoye / 7 hours ago

Stanley Opara

The Nigerian Stock Exchange on Friday suspended the shares of Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc following a takeover bid from majority shareholder, Affelka S.A., to the minority holders.

In a public notice, the Exchange confirmed that 7-UP shareholders had passed a resolution to back the takeover bid by Affelka S.A. which would see the company delisted from the NSE.

Shareholders of the company had on Thursday approved the scheme of arrangement by which Affelka S.A. would acquire the outstanding 26.8 per cent shares of the firm.

The shareholders gave their approval at a meeting that was convened at the instance of the Federal High Court in Lagos.

Affelka S.A. will now increase its ownership of the company to 100 per cent by acquiring all the outstanding and issued shares previously held by the minority shareholders.

In consideration for the transfer of the shares, a payment of N125 per scheme share will be made to each shareholder. The payment represents a 22.6 per cent premium on the last traded share price of Seven-Up on January 9, 2018 and a 27.6 per cent premium on the share price as of the close of August 9, 2017, being the last business day prior to the date the initial proposal was received from Affelka.

Chapel Hill Denham Advisory Limited acted as financial advisers to the transaction and Aelex Partners as solicitors to the company.

The Chairman, Seven-Up Bottling Company, Mr. Faysal El-Khalil, had said, “We believe that the scheme will create considerable benefits and opportunities for all stakeholders of Seven-Up Bottling Company Plc, and will serve to protect minority shareholders from a continuous erosion of value.

“Furthermore Seven-Up Bottling Company is again assured of Affelka’s long-term commitment to the company and Nigeria.”
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:52am On Jan 13, 2018
currentprice:

grin

If bigass catch you, my hand no dey o
I am sure you know her skills grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 13, 2018
What is going on here grin grin grin grin full page for only me ? grin Prof why you do me like this ? Look how you turn me to equity Hahaha.. You guys are so funny menh I haven't laughed so much for a long time!. grin I'm glad to be here

BTW Oga Godisfaithful TA is saying she's Married

Hourly : Strong Married
Daily : Strong Married
Weekly : Strong Married
Monthly : Strong Married
Yearly : Strongly Married

Summary : RUN

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 13, 2018
Toluway:

You dey come chop our money for Nigeria. No problem
there's love in sharing grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2018
@yayira: Introduce us to ghana stock exchange
Just a paragraph summary; what is the index called, what are the good stocks/where one can get a daily quote of the stocks and stockbrokers

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2018
currentprice:

grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 13, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
@yayira: Introduce us to ghana stock exchange
Just a paragraph summary; what is the index called, what are the good stocks/where one can get a daily quote of the stocks and stockbrokers
summarizing in 4 words STAY WHERE YOU ARE. GSE na cemetery

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 13, 2018
Infinitisi:
NSE suspends trading in 7-UP shares
Taiwo Ojoye / 7 hours ago

In consideration for the transfer of the shares, a payment of N125 per scheme share will be made to each shareholder. The payment represents a 22.6 per cent premium on the last traded share price of Seven-Up on January 9, 2018 and a 27.6 per cent premium on the share price as of the close of August 9, 2017, being the last business day prior to the date the initial proposal was received from Affelka.

If I knew this is how these takeovers work, I would have bought. A 22% increase with no risk whatsoever seems cool. Except there is something I'm missing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:14am On Jan 13, 2018
What A WEEK

N1.52 Trillion to Market Net Worth in just 5days (brokers be smiling)

MON +2.38 %

TUE +1.29%

WED +3.60%

THUR +2.93%

FRI -0.33%
==================
Average Daily Gain: +1.97%
==================
1WK +10.21%
YTD +12.17%

#copied
#WOW

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2018
Yayira:
summarizing in 4 words STAY WHERE YOU ARE. GSE na cemetery

Na wa.

So I just wasted my time looking up on the GSE yesterday night. Even went as far as shortlisting a stockbroker (CAL) to talk to later when I decide I want to invest after studying the market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2018
Infinitisi:

Na wa.

So I just wasted my time looking up on the GSE yesterday night. Even went as far as shortlisting a stockbroker (CAL) to talk to later when I decide I want to invest after studying the market.
Go and dissipate your energy on American Stock Exchange Market

(1) (2) (3) ... (2949) (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kdaddy, unite4real, RodgersAkpafu and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.