Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11034146 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) ... (7805) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 10:36am On Jan 13, 2018
fxuser:
What A WEEK

N1.52 Trillion to Market Net Worth in just 5days (brokers be smiling)

MON +2.38 %

TUE +1.29%

WED +3.60%

THUR +2.93%

FRI -0.33%
==================
Average Daily Gain: +1.97%
==================
1WK +10.21%
YTD +12.17%

#copied
#WOW

Thanks for this collation. It's very obvious that NSE is the destination of hungry profit yearning investors. The question for us all to ponder, especially the traders, is this the time to be selling your hot equities or buying up. It's bull season fellas, the dynamics are changing. JIJO strategy may not work in this clime cos real investors are currently dominant in the market and severe pullbacks (what some mistake for bear) will not show-up as usual. So wise-up guys and know the value of what you have before you CHEAPLY give it away.

My 2 kobo Opinion. BE SAFE grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:53am On Jan 13, 2018
safepaulooo:

Thanks for this collation. It's very obvious that NSE is the destination of hungry profit yearning investors. The question for us all to ponder, especially the traders, is this the time to be selling your hot equities or buying up. It's bull season fellas, the dynamics are changing. JIJO strategy may not work in this clime cos real investors are currently dominant in the market and severe pullbacks (what some mistake for bear) will not show-up as usual. So wise-up guys and know the value of what you have before you CHEAPLY give it away.

You spoke my mind. In a few months' time, what we call bull now may really be a normal trading paradigm leading shares to climb to their fair values. I am shaking NSE beginning from Monday. More Fidelity and Dangflour. I believe there is still significant top side to them including Access Bank.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Top Gainers this WEEK

Sterling +76.85%
FCMB +71.62%
Diamond +69.33%
Skye Bank +68%
HoneyWell +67.62%
Eterna +62.56%
Unity +54.72%
Wema +51.92%
Transcorp +44.52%
Champion +41.83%
Champion Brew +41.83%

A Penny Stock Maga Week

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2018
Past Week

54 stocks gained over +10%
29 stocks gained over +20%
20 stocks gained over +30%
11 stocks gained over +40%

Wat a Start ..
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2018
Hello.I am back to the forum after 3 days ban.
Need to be careful posting against our big time online analysts.
Just to call someone a chief monkey hunter after reading his articles,I was immediately banned and the post deleted.

In the other way,I have reduced my holdings in Transcorp after delivering 85% profit to me in less than one month.
My portfolio now is oando 50% and Transcorp 50%.Portfolio now rebalanced for better returns.
Looking forward for what oando will have for me in the coming weeks.

Happy weekend pals...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 11:18am On Jan 13, 2018
fxuser:
Past Week

54 stocks gained over +10%
29 stocks gained over +20%
20 stocks gained over +30%
11 stocks gained over +40%

Wat a Start ..
grin grin grin

Yet no one talks about the extreme pullback on friday

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 11:53am On Jan 13, 2018
Yayira:
summarizing in 4 words STAY WHERE YOU ARE. GSE na cemetery
Chai.... Chai...... You get mouth sha.
See you at Abuja Airport on Monday morning
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
Today Fundamental perspective of an amateur : Zenith, Fidelity, Dangflour, Wapco, Access, UBA, GTB, Flourmills, Afriprud.
Emphasy, Today.
No sentimental factor.
P.E. and E.P.S. as at today, provided by Bloomberg.
Just trying to learn by aggravating the ingenious positions of my Masters.

NB : Based on the equation between the current p.e.and eps. That is, thé percentage of e.p.s. to p.e.

Afriprud selection is based on it's dividend culture.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
Toluway:
Today Fundamental perspective of an amateur : Zenith, Fidelity, Dangflour, Wapco, Access, UBA, GTB, Flourmills.
Emphasy, Today.
No sentimental factor.
P.E. and E.P.S. as at today, provided by Bloomberg.
Just trying to learn by aggravating the ingenious positions of my Masters.

Can you please share the link from Bloomberg?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
shigidi:

Yet no one talks about the extreme pullback on friday

that was very light ohh , only moved the index by -0.33% , the extreme ones never come yet.
When we see the index take a -2 to -5% correction .. ehn ehn
those pull backs that make u wonder why u didnt take more profit sef loll
they will surely come .. its healthy for fresh breaks cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
locodemy:
Just to call someone a chief monkey hunter after reading his articles,I was immediately banned and the post deleted.

In the other way,I have reduced my holdings in Transcorp after delivering 85% profit to me in less than one month.
My portfolio now is oando 50% and Transcorp 50%.Portfolio now rebalanced for better returns.

Welcome back. .
I like d penny stocks and transcorp break above N2
Resistance go turn to support
hv a blessed week ahead
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
fxuser:

Welcome back. .
hv a blessed week ahead

Please still expecting your reply on this. What volume can one consider enough volume?

fxuser: outlook is still bullish
all looking nice
Stop loss at 9.50
N9.50 is a very strong weekly support, price has not traded below N9.50 in over 25 wks
patience

@Fxuser, refer above, is the close at 11.97 a breakout sign?

Also, the bolded part is one that still confuses me, what volume is enough volume?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
locodemy:

Lol. Welcome back hw did you get that much of oando. Apart from what I got last week, my bids for the present week went unfilled.
So you ni dey FCMB again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mpeace:
Lol. Welcome back hw did you get that much of oando. Apart from what I got last week, my bids for the present week went unfilled.
So you ni dey FCMB again?

Oando has been available in the market until yesterday the heavy volume guys visited it.
Some of my order were not filled yesterday but i am satisfied with the units i have now.
Bro for now I am hunting oando like a cat pursueing rat.I am sighting 500% here in the next 3 months.

Fcmb still a buy to me but I like to put my hand in a deep pocket than shallow pocket.

Sight the money and follow the money and capture it is my biz now not reading the good record of companies.we shall do that at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Can you please share the link from Bloomberg?
No oo ! 00 . I didnt say they were picked or recommended by Blmb. I only said i relied on its current pe and eps data.
Just my personal picks. Not à recommendation pls. I'm a learner.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
safepaulooo:

Nice post, you spook like true investor. How I wish that stocks jijo group will turn to full time investors. That will really stabilize the market and return the confidence of the investors.

I have since change my mind from jijo group to full time investor. Always look for good performing stock, with good accounting system and join.
One should not jump into a stock because others are joining, may be that stock moved forward because other stocks are moving, and the said stock don't have good EPS, nor have good dividend history.

As far as am concern, good EPs and dividend payment should be number one yardstick for investment.

Nevertheless, I believed that really investors are now taking center stage, and that is a good sign to NSEM.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
And many of our great technicians and gurus who i hold in very highy esteem here, are doing this. This issue has been raised time and time again and they have sworn that their strategy is the best and vowed to stick to it. So , i think there is no point raising the issue any longer. They surely want their money out, fast.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 1:19pm On Jan 13, 2018
In addition, being à trader or àn investor is à choice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
fxuser:

Welcome back. .
hv a blessed week ahead

yes sir.I reached my target and reduce my holdings to 50%.I am still optimistic on Transcorp but my focus now is oando.I know you can see its very much bullish in your chart despite the TS.A total breakout will soon occur as shareholders are no longer smiling with whosoever responsible for the TS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yayira:
What is going on here grin grin grin grin full page for only me ? grin Prof why you do me like this ? Look how you turn me to equity Hahaha.. You guys are so funny menh I haven't laughed so much for a long time!. grin I'm glad to be here

BTW Oga Godisfaithful TA is saying she's Married

Hourly : Strong Married
Daily : Strong Married
Weekly : Strong Married
Monthly : Strong Married
Yearly : Strongly Married

Summary : RUN

grin grin grin

Yayira babe, plz don’t do this to me. That TA you are referencing to is fake out. I’m single. Don’t let any give you unverified fundamentals. Agba can testify to it grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2018
Yayira:
summarizing in 4 words STAY WHERE YOU ARE. GSE na cemetery

Words on the wall... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
rationalmind:

Please still expecting your reply on this. What volume can one consider enough volume?

@Fxuser, refer above, is the close at 11.97 a breakout sign?

Also, the bolded part is one that still confuses me, what volume is enough volume?

Q1)
above avg volume
u can find this on nse web also , or on you morgan cap reports

Q2)
prev daily closing high in dec was N9.29 on 12 Dec
Price closed above 9.29 on 4 dec = breakout

Most recent closing daily high is N11.53 on thurs (d last highest green candle)
If Price closes above N11.53 , dats a new break out , if it closes below .. den dats a further pull back

Note
despite the lower closure on friday , price still closed above the prev day closing.
Let me stop here

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2018
HoneyWell

- next stop N4
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by me3000(m): 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2018
fxuser:
Top Gainers this WEEK

Sterling +76.85%
FCMB +71.62%
Diamond +69.33%
Skye Bank +68%
HoneyWell +67.62%
Eterna +62.56%
Unity +54.72%
Wema +51.92%
Transcorp +44.52%
Champion +41.83%
Champion Brew +41.83%

A Penny Stock Maga Week

maga week friday alone my total reduce with 3m naira

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
During bull seasons, it's allowed to do stunt with some "touch not" penny stocks. More often than not, if you play smart, you run away with hefty loot.... grin..

Newbies please stay-off it. It's purely for the daredevil traders..... grin

#DangerousJIJO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
Coolcash1:
During bull seasons, it's allowed to do stunt with some "touch not" penny stocks. More often than not, if you play smart, you run away with hefty loot.... grin..

Newbies please stay-off it. It's purely for the daredevil traders..... grin

#DangerousJIJO
Thank you sir
Beware of ftncocoa.
constructive/fake news to push it is around the corner.
Just eat the meat(flesh) and leave the bone.
The bones are for those newbies coming nowadays to ask which stock do i buy to have 100% returns.
For LOCO......Sighting the money,go for the money and capture the money and vuuuuuuum is my biz.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:26pm On Jan 13, 2018
Toluway:
And many of our great technicians and gurus who i hold in very highy esteem here, are doing this. This issue has been raised time and time again and they have sworn that their strategy is the best and vowed to stick to it. So , i think there is no point raising the issue any longer. They surely want their money out, fast.

I shifted from trading the daily timeframe to the weekly timeframe, now I am moving ahead to trade the monthly timeframe.

Reasons: 1. Hot money to be used for the real bull is still in prison, yet to be released..... grin
2. Some very good stocks are still far behind their fair values.
3. Every attempt at a pullback has failed woefully e.g see how fidelity charged back at the bear when it dared his door bell.
4. I no longer play with the issue of commissions when my stop loss is not triggered.
5. Most times, I jump over only to complete the profit I would have made, short of commissions, if I did not jump.
6. I am not under any obligation to trade every day/week/month. It is my account.... grin
7. My stocks of interest are looking too beautiful on the monthly chart to prost*tute with the daily noise.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 4:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
locodemy:

Thank you sir
Beware of ftncocoa.
constructive/fake news to push it is around the corner.
Just eat the meat(flesh) and leave the bone.
The bones are for those newbies coming nowadays to ask which stock do i buy to have 100% returns.
For LOCO......Sighting the money,go for the money and capture the money and vuuuuuuum is my biz.

Seems our strategy aligns-...Had to sell some units in a fundamentally sound stock and invest in one of these penny stocks. At the end, the penny stock closed on full bid whilst the other closed on offer... grin

#DangerousJIJO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by philipworld1(m): 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2018
Onuokwu:

Try open account for any of these brokers with online trading facilities so that you can trade yourself.
my brother pls can you recommend one or two for me pls
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

I shifted from trading the daily timeframe to the weekly timeframe, now I am moving ahead to trade the monthly timeframe.

Reasons: 1. Hot money to be used for the real bull is still in prison, yet to be released..... grin
2. Some very good stocks are still far behind their fair values.
3. Every attempt at a pullback has failed woefully e.g see how fidelity charged back at the bear when it dared his door bell.
4. I no longer play with the issue of commissions when my stop loss is not triggered.
5. Most times, I jump over only to complete the profit I would have made, short of commissions, if I did not jump.
6. I am not under any obligation to trade every day/week/month. It is my account.... grin
7. My stocks of interest are looking too beautiful on the monthly chart to prost*tute with the daily noise.... grin
"see how Fidelity charged back at the bear when it dared his door bell" with the ferocity if a hungry lion shocked
OK, sidon there dey wait for pull-back. Isorait

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2018
Meristem stockbrokers and Morgan capital
They are good
I use the 2..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2018
Toluway:
In addition, being à trader or àn investor is à choice
at times this debate tiers the group apart

(1) (2) (3) ... (2950) (2951) (2952) (2953) (2954) (2955) (2956) ... (7805) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.