Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10967080 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (7780) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Tomorrow's price action will confirm.... grin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2018
l dey gbadun you now oga agba!
Agbalowomeri:

1st week of February grin

However at that time I may look to see if I could arrange a quick 20% of Afriprud grin

Next real attack; end of April to exit end of May - another feast on banks

Last attack for the year in June: Flourmills

Disclaimer: You are on your own o. Me na weather o

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
shina88:
Hi Great Investors,

Find my trend outlook for the Nigerian Stock Exchange in the coming week. I believe there alot of technical analysis points for the NSE and Equities listed on the exchange. #smartinvesting #TrendAnalysis #TechnicalOutlook #Stocks #Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDU_06iFDo4

Comments and opinions would be appreciated
Happy Trading Week

Good analysis but you focused on the daily chart in reaching your conclusion. You will end up with wrong recommendations if you do this. A quick look at the technicals of the previous week would have guided you better.
#HappyInvesting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
emmanuelewumi:
Don't digniify the troll with a response. Referring to the marketer.

Cc RabbiDoracle
Cool cash
Yayira

Boss, I have reserved my words which I even finished typing.
I am not replying him, I just want you to see what I wanted to put down..... grin

Dear BILE MERCHANT,
With the risk of avidly sounding puritanical, I move to suggest that your words are too strong.
Especially that you are addressing a married woman.
We joke here a lot and our patronage for products you can not produce their technical charts is always a bit more demanding and such products may gather more dust than the fallen mummies of Egypt trapped in abandoned archaeological labs.
You have not made money all these years because you are an ANGRY MARKETER.
you stood a very good chance of making and keeping great customers you freely stumbled on here, but you yourself damaged your chance.
That very lady could have changed your life in ways you never expected, but that is now history as your type must have depleted their reserve of apologies and kind words, used up in forced situations.
I expect you to attack me, but let me give you ALL my future replies now, SILENCE. ' grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
shina88:
Hi Great Investors,

Find my trend outlook for the Nigerian Stock Exchange in the coming week. I believe there alot of technical analysis points for the NSE and Equities listed on the exchange. #smartinvesting #TrendAnalysis #TechnicalOutlook #Stocks #Investing

Happy Trading Week

The presentation is well accurate but the conclusion is questionable in terms of the 38,200 NSE support index. From my little exposure to information, as long as the hot funds keep pumping in to our market, the market will continue its upside momentum. Note that global market is on fire at the moment...I will listen to technical opinion on or before the second quarter of the year, God’s willing.

In all, good job!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
I won't reply again. It's very clear am dealing with a gang of mischievous people. Peace out and grow up

Why na...why are you going?

I only said I will go to Avenue des Champs Elysees to check Sephora store and you dey vex.

It shows you wanted to sell higher thinking we don't know.

Anyway, this approach is called DETERMINATION OF FAIR VALUE of your product.

Anything you state will be considered OVERPRICED. Hence, it is not a BUY for me.

grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Boss, I have reserved my words which I even finished typing.
I am not replying him, I just want you to see what I wanted to put down..... grin

Dear BILE MERCHANT,
With the risk of avidly sounding puritanical, I move to suggest that your words are too strong.
Especially that you are addressing a married woman.
We joke here a lot and our patronage for products you can not produce their technical charts is always a bit more demanding and such products may gather more dust than the fallen mummies of Egypt trapped in abandoned archaeological labs.
You have not made money all these years because you are an ANGRY MARKETER.
you stood a very good chance of making and keeping great customers you freely stumbled on here, but you yourself damaged your chance.
That very lady could have changed your life in ways you never expected, but that is now history as your type must have depleted their reserve of apologies and kind words, used up in forced situations.
I expect you to attack me, but let me give you ALL my future replies now, SILENCE. ' grin

Criticism is the first response you get when you introduce a product. The next one is the fair price to pay.

He isn't a good business man. He is quick to anger.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 5:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Criticism is the first response you get when you introduce a product. The next one is the fair price to pay.

He isn't a good business man. He is quick to anger.

Marketing bile in perfume bottles..... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2018
samguru:

See Oga Tolu,

You are 100 percent responsible for any sell or buy action you initiated on the floor, the market is full of noise makers and distractors.

before I buy into any company, I carry out my due diligence and once that is positive I buy irrespective of what anybody or analyst is saying about the company.

I know my brother. Just joking grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Happy Sunday,

Please, can someone explain to me how the increasing crudeoil price can affect companies like Eternaoil, Conoil and Total? Especially Eternaoil.

Thanks in advance.

CC: Deruggedprof, Fxuser, BBM, Currentprice, Loco and well-meaning NSEMPAites.

Note: I just need the understanding, not a buy/sell proposition.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
I can see folks mobilizing and warming up for tomorrow's dogged engagement grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
swilo:
Happy Sunday,

Please, can someone explain to me how the increasing crudeoil price can affect companies like Eternaoil, Conoil and Total? Especially Eternaoil.

Thanks in advance.

Positively
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:22pm On Jan 14, 2018
swilo:
Happy Sunday,

Thanks in advance.

Eterna don't do crude oil.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gbengus50: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2018
Hello my people, what a week seems i am late to the party. I am looking at Wapco, Flour Mills and Diamond although their NPL is a cause of cocern. Greetings especially to SMN comrades and happy trading week. Maybe i would be able to sell my Standard Insurance, Daar Communications and Union Diagnostics/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 7:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
This week promises a showdown - i foresee WILD BULLS. The rate at which guys are mobilizing funds from their MM mutual funds is electric. And that is just an insignificant axis.

The bulls, i mean wild bulls have come stay for the entire January. Those waiting for some kind of lower support could exercise patience till November, even by then hardly any stock be found any support lower than their 2016 highs! Pls bookmark this comment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Mpeace:
Eterna don't do crude oil.
i think they are in crude also.there is a standing contract for crude lifting which some local firms won.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good evening my fellow brothers.
Their is the stock we seems not to mention in the dis forum but i have been giving it a DD and I am still holding back..
Its MRS PLC..
Please does anyone have an insight or idea about the fundamental of the oil firm because i want to buy next week but i just need the gurus in the house to comment pls..

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
daddymgg:
Their is the stock we seems not to mention in the dis forum but i have been giving it a DD and I am still holding back..
Its MRS PLC..
Please does anyone have an insight or idea about the fundamental of the oil firm because i want to buy next week but i just need the gurus in the house to comment pls..

Thanks

We have overstudied that coy. Very good fundamental and dividend pay. However you can remained locked up here because of liquidity. As a result it also difficult to move the stock's price because it appears it is difficult to get a block sale of 50,000 units at a go. Those holding it are doing so tightly

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BBFE: 8:36pm On Jan 14, 2018
daddymgg:
Its MRS PLC..

Thanks

MRS is a dead company. AMCON has been looking to sell it to one of the major marketers without success.

Of all companies, na MRS you see, even village people have given up on you case.

angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
BBFE:

MRS is a dead company. AMCON has been looking to sell it to one of the major marketers without success.

Of all companies, na MRS you see, even village people have given up on you case.

angry angry angry

Hahahahahahahahahah
Nor bex na, na question i ask thanks for ur beautiful reply with many flogging..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BBFE: 8:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

We have overstudied that coy. Very good fundamental and dividend pay. However you can remained locked up here because of liquidity. As a result it also difficult to move the stock's price because it appears it is difficult to get a block sale of 50,000 units at a go. Those holding it are doing so tightly

AMCON has controlling interest here.

They don't have anything to offer
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
I am looking at Cadbury Plc but still skeptical about the previous loss they have been making.. It seems their end of year report might be profitable with their indication of declaring dividend.

Please i need d house DD on this urgently..

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
i think they are in crude also.there is a standing contract for crude lifting which some local firms won.
They dont produce crude oil(mining). Its a lifting contract on behalf of nnpc, they have no oil well like conoil, oando, total etc
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
BBFE:

angry angry angry
lol grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
daddymgg:

Hahahahahahahahahah
Nor bex na, na question i ask thanks for ur beautiful reply with many flogging..
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:09pm On Jan 14, 2018
BBFE:

angry angry angry

it not that bad as u put it brov, but not worth my hard earn money. apart from liquidity prob. numbers of the stock not that good. may be people are looking toward the retained earnings of 22b grin

with all this mega retained earnings,, roe still stand below 4%

fairly priced in my own opinion

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Triplee2(m): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
shina88:
Hi Great Investors,

Happy Trading Week.

Mr Shina pls what software are u using?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2018
currentprice:

it not that bad as u put it brov, but not worth my hard earn money. apart from liquidity prob. numbers of the stock not that good. may be people are looking toward the retained earnings of 22b grin

with all this mega retained earnings,, roe still stand below 4%

fairly priced in my own opinion

I am looking at Cadbury Plc but still skeptical about the previous loss they have been making.. It seems their end of year report might be profitable with their indication of declaring dividend.

Please i need d house DD on this urgently..

Thanks

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
by their opening prices we shall know them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:21pm On Jan 14, 2018
Meditation

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2954) (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) ... (7780) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Boshins, handsomebolanle, BuchyD and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.