Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2958) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11001022 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (7792) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 4:05am On Jan 15, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 15, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
When people like you try to look smart , I laugh. I wasn't trying to increase the price. LOOK B4 U LEAP. Try to understand situations before you jump into conclusions. Be matured. You went to search on Google and got a higher price cos someone in Jumia escalated it only to come here to spew Insults grin . DON'T LET A WRONG GOOGLE SEARCH COST YOU SOMETHING PRECIOUS ONE DAY.

Unfortunately sir, for me ooo, I don't use such.

Your product may be nice, but your temper is bad. Even the 12,950 is still cheap to pay for that.

Let's agree to disagree!

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:39am On Jan 15, 2018
fxuser:
Meditation

The book is preaching same I have been saying: PATIENCE. And that is sitting tight!

Everyone requires patience.

The crocodile that can wait 2 years before grabbing a meal.

The boy that "spins" a babe needs time(patience) before and his talk enters into the girl's brain.

The predator that stalks prey requires patience.

Someone cooking soup.

With patience comes consolidation.

But an itchy finger thinks he makes money. He jumps from one stock to the other making 15 to 20%. The stress alone is killing. Everyday he is restless.

The TA should be a guide to entry after careful analysis has been done. But to some TA is a tool for hop in and hop off as if you're on a tourist bus. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:54am On Jan 15, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

The book is preaching same I have been saying: PATIENCE. And that is sitting tight!

The boy that "spins" a babe needs time(patience) before and his talk enters into the girl's brain.

Someone cooking soup.

But an itchy finger thinks he makes money. He jumps from one stock to the other making 15 to 20%. The stress alone is killing. Everyday he is restless.

The TA should be a guide to entry after careful analysis has been done. But to some TA is a tool for hop in and hop off as if you're on a tourist bus. grin

...full of important advise.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 15, 2018
Mpeace:
They dont produce crude oil(mining). Its a lifting contract on behalf of nnpc, they have no oil well like conoil, oando, total etc
YOU are correct,
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 6:04am On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:25am On Jan 15, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Someone cooking soup.

Yeah....the philosophy of the writer is same as ours. Sorry, now I am convinced you still dey inside your bus. Was puzzled when you started wishing for severe pullback from sokoto to lokoja. Well moderate pullbacks are surely expected in bull market, but general overall direction is sokoto..ish

BE SAFE grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by philipworld1(m): 7:16am On Jan 15, 2018
NSE MAY CLOSE IN THE GREEN TODAY OR STARTING FROM TOMORROW.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 7:30am On Jan 15, 2018
philipworld1:
NSE MAY CLOSE IN THE GREEN TODAY OR STARTING FROM TOMORROW.
Hmmm, based on? logistics baa?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 7:31am On Jan 15, 2018
gbengus50:
Hello my people, what a week seems i am late to the party. I am looking at Wapco, Flour Mills and Diamond although their NPL is a cause of cocern. Greetings especially to SMN comrades and happy trading week. Maybe i would be able to sell my Standard Insurance, Daar Communications and Union Diagnostics/
this ur thought just remind me of my trap Daarcom shares with an inactive firm..... Poooooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:15am On Jan 15, 2018
fxuser:
Meditation

What is the title of the book?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shina88: 8:23am On Jan 15, 2018
It is Amibroker but i have to get data feed to input on it
Triplee2:
shina88:
Hi Great Investors,

Find my trend outlook for the Nigerian Stock Exchange in the coming week. I believe there alot of technical analysis points for the NSE and Equities listed on the exchange. #smartinvesting #TrendAnalysis #TechnicalOutlook #Stocks #Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDU_06iFDo4

Comments and opinions would be appreciated
Happy Trading Week.

Mr Shina pls what software are u using?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Asmaraabc: 8:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Oga RabbiDoracle, firstly i need to let you know that i have been a passive member/ just a follower of this great and educative forum. I am learning from you all but i dont post/respond/comment on any issue. However, your position on below post motivates me to ask for more clarification. Kindly advise me if a stock that was purchased less than 2 months ago is sold off with 20% mark up is a wrong decision. Practical example is you purchased 5 million worth of shares in November 2017 and they are sold this January 2018 to have about 1 million profit awaiting another opportunity to buy at low price anytime from now to be entitled to dividend. Please, educate me more

RabbiDoracle:

Someone cooking soup.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by HallaDaTruth: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]
RabbiDoracle:

Unfortunately sir, for me ooo, I don't use such.

Your product may be nice, but your temper is bad. Even the 12,950 is still cheap to pay for that.

Let's agree to disagree!

Thanks
There is nothing wrong with my temper no one is forcing or begging you to use our products. Just accept the fact that you jumped into conclusions cos of a Google search. You are welcome.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2018
shina88:
Hi Great Investors,

Find my trend outlook for the Nigerian Stock Exchange in the coming week. I believe there alot of technical analysis points for the NSE and Equities listed on the exchange. #smartinvesting #TrendAnalysis #TechnicalOutlook #Stocks #Investing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDU_06iFDo4

Comments and opinions would be appreciated
Happy Trading Week

Nice analysis. Before we can assume the index will retrace owing to the spinning top/shooting star. We should wait for a close below that candle line for confirmation.

Fundamentally though, the bulls are just resting, I expect the index to hit 45,000 by month end.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

What is the title of the book?

''Reminiscences of a stock trader''
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GTay(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2018
fxuser:

''Reminiscences of a stock trader''

Thanks fxuser...just got it. But the title is actually REMINISCENCES OF A STOCK OPERATOR - JESSE LIVERMORE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:32am On Jan 15, 2018
Mpeace:
They dont produce crude oil(mining). Its a lifting contract on behalf of nnpc, they have no oil well like conoil, oando, total etc

Those companies don't produce oil as far as I know smiley

Soon NOSPETCO will come to NSE and people will BUY because it is an 'Oil Company@ and crude oil price is rising smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by daddymgg: 9:37am On Jan 15, 2018
I am looking at Cadbury Plc but still skeptical about the previous loss they have been making.. It seems their end of year report might be profitable with their indication of declaring dividend.

Please i need d house DD on this urgently..

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 15, 2018
daddymgg:
I am looking at Cadbury Plc but still skeptical about the previous loss they have been making.. It seems their end of year report might be profitable with their indication of declaring dividend.

Please i need d house DD on this urgently..

Thanks
if you'd mention any of these stocks, I believe you would have gotten a lot of response. ATM those stocks you mentioned does not interest anyone here.. MRS and Cadbury ? well, maybe Pa Emma cause he's a long-term person.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:51am On Jan 15, 2018
Mpeace:
...Conoil, OANDO and TOTAL all have upstream which deals with exploration and production of oil while their downstream are into marketing and distribution of oil products
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 9:54am On Jan 15, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:57am On Jan 15, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...Conoil, OANDO and TOTAL all have upstream which deals with exploration and production of oil while their downstream are into marketing and distribution of oil products
grin grin grin grin grin
thanks man. I wtrying to point to him that eterna dont mine crude oil
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks all, so Eternaoil profits only from petrol consumption and increase in pump price. When landing cost is high, I expect their profits to drop.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:09am On Jan 15, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

The Conoil and Total listed on the NSE are the marketing and distribution arms of both companies. Same with Mobil. These listed companies are NOT into Crude exploration. The exploration arms are not listed.
Don't buy based on the assumption that they are into exploration. Some have blending plants for lubricants in addition to marketing and distribution of petroleum products.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:12am On Jan 15, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Ah I did not recommend any sell o
grin so you recommend buy cheesy ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 10:15am On Jan 15, 2018
swilo:

Thanks all, so Eternaoil profits only from petrol consumption and increase in pump price. When landing cost is high, I expect their profits to drop.

I stand to be corrected.

Eterna oil also blends lubricants. I think they have the sole licence to blend and distribute Castrol oil in Nigeria. High landing costs while selling price is kept constant eats into profits. But it is not as straightforward. The NNPC has been the sole importer for some time now, thus absorbing the loss. If the NNPC was not the sole importer, then the only way price could be kept constant is to formally reintroduce oil subsidy.
This is my understanding of the situation.

Disclaimer: NOT a buy recommendation.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:16am On Jan 15, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin
I think I missed a lot this price correction season by jijoing. I bought conoil, mobil and total, to hold them for long. Since oil price is apreciating, I think this bull will pay them visit someday. What do u think
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DaV8King(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2018
Gbagaun gbagaun gbagaun!

NSE is now open! Happy trading week all grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2955) (2956) (2957) (2958) (2959) (2960) (2961) ... (7792) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dapix, W0t0w0toman, abimcdssi, USAfall2024, LordOsix(m), Laso09 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.