Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954704 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2018
Ok. Time will tell who is right.
Princkez:
meritrade ...now 191million bid grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2018
leo1234:

How about the octopus that said your village people sent you to oando
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2018
cha! we pointed out caverton numbers when price was less than N1.20 see price now

if you are low volume traders next to watch is UPL

cc newbies

grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2018
View Afriprud and Ucap daily graphs, buy now before TONY shakes the market smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2018
locodemy:

He is under his bed peeping me now.
grin grin grin

Obviously, he doesn't comment in bull periods.

You only see him when the market is bearish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Investnow2017: 10:57am On Jan 23, 2018
Yayira:
that is why I don't like it when people shout sell. You only know the present and not the future.

An INSIDER like ONEGENTLEGUY who has been screaming CAVERTON and SKYE knows the FUTURE! Watch those MMM going haywire since he began his screaming grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:00am On Jan 23, 2018
currentprice:
cha! we pointed out caverton numbers when price was less than N1.20 see price now

cc newbies

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by debeey87(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2018
House,

whats the difference between the CSCS individual account and Individual special account. Subscription for both cost 2500.

And it says you need to inform your broker after subscription payment, what role do they have to play here.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 11:09am On Jan 23, 2018
Can I make withdrawal for the stock I sold on Friday?
How many working days does it usually takes to settle.

Cc: Currentprice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2018
leo1234:

grin grin grin

smiley u r right. Instead of coming to console people during bear, he (peterichy) comes to pierce their hearts into pieces.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2018
rebekah2011:
Ok. Time will tell who is right.
LeadCapital it is 197 million.

Your broker's data are FALSE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2018
currentprice:

cc newbies

grin

Shuuu !! ...Dont say it loud my currentprice. cheesy grin
It's a N5.5 stock.

DD always advised pls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2018
Thanks. We need to escalate it to them
salanda:

LeadCapital it is 197 million.

Your broker's data are FALSE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2018
leo1234:

At Leadcapital your funds are transferred the next day once you make the request
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2018
Investnow2017:

An INSIDER like ONEGENTLEGUY who has been screaming CAVERTON and SKYE knows the FUTURE! Watch those MMM going haywire since he began his screaming grin grin grin grin

...Ah !! ...I no be insider oo.
Na just Sir tritri chief accountant I be. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2018
from what i studied in charts, a stock doesnt fall more than 15 to 20% during profit taking before appreciating again.

if this applies to transcorp, then 2.04 will be the 20% drop from 2.55.
20% to 15% is the also the range people place their stop loss.....

be doing mathematics when your money is on the line. grin

if it closes at 2.14 today, that will be a 16% drop.
that falls in the range.

what do you think?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by straffing: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2018
veecovee:
it's one thing to make money and it's another thing for the money to remain with you. For money to remain with you, a priest somewhere must be eating your money. Either devilish or Godly priest. No doubt about that.

Pay your tithe, and don't care how the church use it. You did yourself a favour by paying
God is not a money doubler and neither is he an ATM machine. Use your money to help a brother in need. That is how to love God (1john 3 v17).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2018
onegentleguy:

Shuuu !! ...Dont say it loud my currentprice. cheesy grin
It's a N5.5 stock.

DD always advised pls.

which one be N5.5 brov? the cavrton or UPL

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2018
this is his time then, as the the bears are out and everybody has taken off
leo1234:

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2018
his caverton ofcourse
currentprice:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2018
leo1234:

3 working day brov
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 11:33am On Jan 23, 2018
rebekah2011:
Thanks. We need to escalate it to them
It is now 200 million.

Also check your Transcorp there are 17.9million shares on offer @2.14

If this is accurate then your broker might be trying to play a fast one with OANDO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
salanda:

It is now 200 million.

If this is accurate then your broker might be trying to play a fast one with OANDO
Morgan capital is saying 34milliom oando and 37million Transcorp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2018
currentprice:

grin

...I have N4.3 for CAVERTON and N5.5 for UPL. cheesy grin

...But that's just ordinary me. ...our 'foreign hot money brothers' desire a bit of a higher price for CAVERTON.
...However, only Mr TIME will put things in their right perspective. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:37am On Jan 23, 2018
18.4m on offer at 2.14 re Transcorp. Funny enough I just executed a buy order and it went through. What can be happening?
salanda:

It is now 200 million.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2018
BBFE:

Audits are conducted yearly. An account qualified this year does not stand qualified forever. The accounts of BankPHB, Springbank, and the other banks that went under was sold to AMCON in August 2011 were never qualified.

So an auditors opinion should be combined with other facts to reach a decision. In this Naija, Oando will not go down just like that. If only you know those that pushing the petition from behind.

Cut that guy some slack, WT is actually a cowboy.

Exactly why minority shareholders have seen their value destroyed over the years! When you enter the upstream and you get listed on other exchanges, you will be found out! Just go and look at AFREN.

If Spring Bank etc did not have their accounts qualified yet went under, you can imagine what will happen to a company whose account was qualified.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by salanda: 11:39am On Jan 23, 2018
Mpeace:
Morgan capital is saying 34milliom oando and 37million Transcorp.

Transcorp is now 19.5 million shares offered @ 2.14 is this correct on morgan?

If so why then is their OANDO data inaccurate??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2018
straffing:

God is not a money doubler and neither is he an ATM machine. Use your money to help a brother in need. That is how to love God (1john 3 v17).
Help a brother and alow the church priests (pastors) to go on empty stomach? Do all and don't leave any undone Matthew 23:23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2018
currentprice:

cc newbies

grin

Be careful with UPL. Their profit is seasonal. The remaining quarters will be POOR. Don't do a linear anualisation of the EPS.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2018
onegentleguy:

...I have N4.3 for CAVERTON and N5.5 for UPL. cheesy grin

yeah! thatz what i want to know because caverton is not up to the N5.50 at my end.

Thks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2018
salanda:

Transcorp is now 19.5 million shares offered @ 2.14 is this correct on morgan?

If so why then is their OANDO data inaccurate??

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:48am On Jan 23, 2018
wanaj0:

Be careful with UPL. Their profit is seasonal. The remaining quarters will be POOR. Don't do a linear anualisation of the EPS.

you be my chief BOSS sir i can't ague with you

but i use to base my numbers prediction on only latest number i never annualized

base on Current q2 UPL at today N2.28 is a good deal in my own opinion

cc newbies that buy low volume below 300k unit

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), robobo and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.