Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,953 members, 7,852,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:00 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11037355 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) ... (7806) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by EDUECO(m): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2018
The market omen seems perfidious and there is a proclivity towards gargantuan bear!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 06, 2018
mendes911:

Osuofia once said that "Zooom is better than statement" - It's better to run away from an incident, rather than having to go make statement at a police station...

People wan comot first, then seek later to know if DOW will affect NSE or not.

LOL.

grin
Even when we predicted doom, we didn't do that with the intention of buying. But for more people to be saved.

I lost some fund in 2008, so I went into research to know the triggers for bear, mass psychology, greed and fear.

....and I passed.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
waiting for fidelity bank @ 1:50

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 12:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
One love brother!
chunkuli:
nothing do you, na our market grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
sellydion:
Opportunity to load more, when the coast is clear.

This sell off wont last IMO.

NSE isn't so depressed like the EU, US and other world markets.

I'm.tending towards thinking like you. But what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
I think you have been very objective on this forum to say the least, as always, the final decision lies on everyone's desk, It is a personal one.
RabbiDoracle:

grin
Even when we predicted doom, we didn't do that with the intention of buying. But for more people to be saved.

I lost some fund in 2008, so I went into research to know the triggers for bear, mass psychology, greed and fear.

....and I passed.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
@Oracle

I dey enjoy you ojare. I lost a lot in 2008 due to trading on margin.

I bought fundamentally sound stocks, but my impatient broker sold them to

offset the margin. Kai I came up with rule 2. Never borrow money to trade.

Time is always a good friend to those that bought and hold below the fair

value.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin

....and I passed.

grin

I know naww. That's why I was vocal against forum members that were churning out all manner of prices for some stocks.

Shebi Sam Loco don run comot from Transcorp. Same stock he exchanged words with me when I cautioned him about his price prediction. Likewise OneGentleGuy (abi na GodlyGuy, I don forget self) on Skye Bank and Dangote Flour.

Funny enough, the bears are not yet here. This is just knee jerk reaction to DOW and other markets. We will understand more when the market goes for correction. I pity the newbies though.

We keep watching shaa.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
mendes911:

I know naww. That's why I was vocal against forum members that were churning out all manner of prices for some stocks.

Shebi Sam Loco don run comot from Transcorp. Same stock he exchanged words with me when I cautioned him about his price prediction. Likewise OneGentleGuy (abi na GodlyGuy, I don forget self) on Skye Bank and Dangote Flour.

Funny enough, the bears are not yet here. This is just knee jerk reaction to DOW and other markets. We will understand more when the market goes for correction. I pity the newbies though.

We keep watching shaa.

Sure bears never come. This is a sympathy move to other exchanges.
However, who knows what follows

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2018
Dwizeone:
Caverton seems to be riding solo - full bid, even with the blood bath, abeg where that guy way dey sight hot money, are the hot money guys still game abi na Rabbi theory of create the false full bids dey playout

Shuu !! ...Pls don't say it too loud.
...For Mr TIME is currently on board the CAVERTON airline off to the 4.5 boulevard.
...But he also intends to stop by and make a 'surprising August visit' to some stocks for which the son of men are presently pessimistic about.
...For the 'current dinner with Mr bear will soon round off as expected. wink cheesy grin

#MRTIMEMRBEARTHENMRBULL
#THEBEARBULLSWAP
#BELIEVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
The Dangotes will come out with good results that will sustain their share prices. The only thing I don't know is how far the bear can feast on them before the financial result will show face.

I am still holding with one eye on the bear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2018
sellydion:

Let one bank release rubbish result, then we will know what follows.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by millo: 12:36pm On Feb 06, 2018
I see opportunity to buy...only when this bear finish growing bear bear. My sight on access and Transcorp. House, any thought on these? I jumped out of Transcorp last week with 70% profit, it made me smile, maybe I can reload after it has shed some weight, but something tells me that access may shoot up someday soon. I am trading with my money, so I can wait a bit if I buy in. I will like your recommendations.

Of course I know I am trading at my own risk

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by apiakason: 12:38pm On Feb 06, 2018
[Oyibo quote author=EDUECO post=64833964]The market omen seems perfidious and there is a proclivity towards gargantuan bear![/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2018
mendes911:

Sincerely speaking, 80% of the results that will be released by banks will not be able to sustain their share price. for example, I do not see dividend of: 30k from Diamond, 40k from Fidelity, First Bank 70k etc. Therefore, if they start releasing result now, their prices will still go down. But as a trader, you should keep an eye on them because there is limit to how far they can go before price will rebound, some sharp traders will still make 20% on this from time to time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 12:47pm On Feb 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:53pm On Feb 06, 2018
EDUECO:
The market omen seems perfidious and there is a proclivity towards gargantuan bear!

OMG ! ! ! !#lwkmd
U PPLE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin

....and I passed.

grin

umm 2008

those who were 10 , 15 , 20 yrs old , wud be 20 , 25 , 30 yrs old this yr .. umm interesting

#FreshMeat #RandomThot
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
EDUECO:

sellydion:

mendes911:

We keep watching shaa.

cha! pple way buy high no go day happy with u na post

cc yariya

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
no shaking with veecovee, he bought solid Afriprud

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:07pm On Feb 06, 2018

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:08pm On Feb 06, 2018
Negative Divergence
Some examples for TA newbies
Weekly chart

Ex 1:
https://invst.ly/6jvcc

Ex 2 :
https://invst.ly/6jvec

Ex: 3
https://invst.ly/6jvg9

They are not long term reversal signals oh, more like letting u know bulls are exhausted on d last run up and pull back are expected. Some stocks may pull back to RSI 50 levels on d weekly for support. I treat them as Yellow flags in d short term esp if ur a position / swing trader IMO

DYOR

#RandomChart
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
fxuser:

umm 2008

those who were 10 , 15 , 20 yrs old , wud be 20 , 25 , 30 yrs old this yr .. umm interesting

#FreshMeat #RandomThot

My funds were small im 2008 but it was painful to have lost it.

In life, when you fall, stand you and fight back. Develop ways to beat the system. I vowed that I will not fall into this anymore.

The most painful thing about loss is when paper profits start to disappear. Better to stab a man than feel the pain of loss of paper gain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
currentprice:

cha! pple way buy high no go day happy with u na post

cc yariya

grin grin

Talk less like me grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
mendes911:

grin

Any update on MSCI?

Prices are cheaper, yet they are not buying. Can't we ask ourselves questions?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
$ (DXY) is strengthening with world markets falling only means that investors are cautious and this downward movement could persist into the coming months.

BTH/USD - 6400 grin grin grin The crypto's are driving the correction faster. Just reminds me of the movie - Wall Street Money Never Sleeps

Some have always predicted a correction was coming.

Modified: Gold price up - Assets moving into safe haven.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
Tolktob:
waiting for fidelity bank @ 1:50

I doubt it.

This is a good stock to hold any time any day. However holding at a low price will be a gift from heaven if it happens.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
kolaish:
Sincerely speaking, 80% of the results that will be released by banks will not be able to sustain their share price. for example, I do not see dividend of: 30k from Diamond, 40k from Fidelity, First Bank 70k etc. Therefore, if they start releasing result now, their prices will still go down. But as a trader, you should keep an eye on them because there is limit to how far they can go before price will rebound, some sharp traders will still make 20% on this from time to time.

@current price most stocks will not even give 5% .gt inclusive

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Talk less like me grin

me don use to their acid

i will talk and even post reference

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
BBC funny well oh! Some made a kill already while some would hold an empty can. grin

Why African millennials can't get enough of Bitcoin

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-42582343

(1) (2) (3) ... (3099) (3100) (3101) (3102) (3103) (3104) (3105) ... (7806) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ogoo4real, Omooloriredade, Ginalex(f), 222Martins(m), mails4funshi(m), W0t0w0toman, Salvationone, defebe, ndept, Bimmms, Adinije(f), Agbalowomeri, pdozie, Hogwarthtrades, seyidboy(m), dangle and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.