Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,119 members, 7,860,039 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11064553 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) ... (7815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Just a mentor.
I be real time learner.
Just a name to inspire me to learn more at your feet.
Can't give lectures to my Oga.
Hide your Paper and Bairo before you come carry my notes come collect cans.

#respect.
#PrudentDangmoney
grin grin grin
...you've started well. Ichimoku strategy is very good for stocks trading. It will test your patience and discipline, but meeen I need action everyday! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by apiakason: 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2018
[That one na original 2008 expirience quote author=RabbiDoracle post=65122016]

"Dream is not what you see in sleep. Dream is the thing which doesn't let you sleep" ~ A.P.J Abdul kalam

Do you have a dream? What is your dream like? You need to channel energy into achieving it. We all have dreams. You don't just jump into the market when a broker tells you to. Most people here do serious analysis to determine the buy price and then wait. Check yourself and ask what you have not done right.

I would advise you not to leave NSE. You can still make it. Rejig your strategy. We once had a losing portfolio. Everyone has a story to tell. But the onus is on you to dream and work your dream out.

Pa Emma told us a story about a newspaper vendor who still sells paper but he is a multi millionaire. He invests in stock market. Time your trade. Time your purchases. Patience is key!

If you fall, don't remain there. Stand and move. We were once on the ground. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

He has become SI unit for bull/ bear market.

1 Tolu = bull calf market

2 Tolu = Bull market

-1 Toluway= Bear cub market

-2 Toluway= adult bear market
But I don take God beg you to leave me alone na! Wetin you want make I do again? Abeg House help me beg Rabbi make he no refer to me again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:27pm On Feb 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Technology has helped to make it a full time exercise oo. People clutching on their devices and trading or monitoring markets. This is no longer part-time ooo.... We are multi tasking! Doing your main job and looking at the market from time to time. Don't let your job suffer but at the end try and get winners that will give you your pension o.

Someone of us no get pension, this is our hope for pension. So die put!!!!
Yes o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:28pm On Feb 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

"Dream is not what you see in sleep. Dream is the thing which doesn't let you sleep" ~ A.P.J Abdul kalam

Do you have a dream? What is your dream like? You need to channel energy into achieving it. We all have dreams. You don't just jump into the market when a broker tells you to. Most people here do serious analysis to determine the buy price and then wait. Check yourself and ask what you have not done right.

I would advise you not to leave NSE. You can still make it. Rejig your strategy. We once had a losing portfolio. Everyone has a story to tell. But the onus is on you to dream and work your dream out.

Pa Emma told us a story about a newspaper vendor who still sells paper but he is a multi millionaire. He invests in stock market. Time your trade. Time your purchases. Patience is key!

If you fall, don't remain there. Stand and move. We were once on the ground.
Good one
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 7:50pm On Feb 16, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...you've started well. Ichimoku strategy is very good for stocks trading. It will test your patience and discipline, but meeen I need action everyday! cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

Seems I have started from a wrong point.
Seems this Ichimoku is like a patient dog.
I want to develop patience, but not the one to make me carry last.
Which one can give daily action?
Can I combine multiple strategies?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Seems I have started from a wrong point. Seems this Ichimoku is like a patient dog. I want to develop patience, but not the one to make me carry last. Which one can give daily action? Can I combine multiple strategies?
Meet Lokodemy, the jijo master
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Seems I have started from a wrong point.
Seems this Ichimoku is like a patient dog.
I want to develop patience, but not the one to make me carry last.
Which one can give daily action?
Can I combine multiple strategies?
...lol! Honestly speaking, if you master all the components of Ichimoku, its makes price forecast simple. I do use it and combine it with price actions if it's too slow. But I'm aggressive trader - price action and volume are the keys.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

He graduated from a newspaper vendor to a distributor, he is over 75 years now and he is retired. His son who is a graduate is now in charge of the business.

But you no dey forget things, I shared the story about 8 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 16, 2018
Toluway:

But I don take God beg you to leave me alone na! Wetin you want make I do again? Abeg House help me beg Rabbi make he no refer to me again

Ok...I won't refer to you anymore.

Apologies.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

He graduated from a newspaper vendor to a distributor, he is over 75 years now and he is retired. His son who is a graduate is now in charge of the business.

I'm a normal savant grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin There was bull na. Na the bull pikin come market.

Agba and Mendes don use am do suya grin

Bull pikin wey no fit buy 18 seater Hiace Bus, that one na bull?

We just manage the 8% PAF. I pity those in FCMB I dumped on. I hope there will be a higher high so that they can make profit and take off.

As the Italians will always say; it's not personal, just business.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olyrayy(m): 9:04pm On Feb 16, 2018
Asmaraabc:
Me too

Ouch. Something seems to be broken on their end then.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Personally, I always like you post, you are one of the investors I like their strategies.

I really want to develop the investors mindset, that will help me to go far in NSE.

Jump in, jump out ideology is bad, and always frustrating.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Bros,

Leave all these turanchi shaa. In this market, most people will only learn when they have made one or two mistakes. Period. We can only sound warnings to help them minimise the loses but they will always take that decision that they will regret, and they will come out stronger once they survive it

I paid my school fees first in 2008 and still during my extra year, paid for more courses during Oando/Conoco saga despite all the red flags. Lost so much. That was when it dawned on me that you have got to have a plan that works and stick to it. Any other thing Na noise!

Meanwhile, if guy man no fall mugu, who would we have sold Diamond and FCMB shares above ₦3.50.

I hope am not sounding cruel and self centred. Na wetin happen to me I dey write down.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2018
mendes911:

Bros,

Leave all these turanchi shaa. In this market, most people will only learn when they have made one or two mistakes. Period. We can only sound warnings to help them minimise the loses but they will always take that decision that they will regret, and they will come out stronger once they survive it

I paid my school fees first in 2008 and still during my extra year, paid for more courses during Oando/Conoco saga despite all the red flags. Lost so much. That was when it dawned on me that you have got to have a plan that works and stick to it. Any other thing Na noise!

Meanwhile, if guy man no fall mugu, who would we have sold Diamond and FCMB shares above ₦3.50.

I hope am not sounding cruel and self centred. Na wetin happen to me I dey write down.

One of the men in black identified
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

One of the men in black identified

No be you I dey work for? You are the boss. Chief MIB.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
Not really. Just that I didn't make anything last week and this week too and that can be discouraging. I don't trade and leave a stock. I stay on a good stock riding the wave up and down. Buy at support, sell at resistance and repeat. But sometimes it goes against me though. Staying long in a stock frustrates me.

Thanks a lot for the advice. Really appreciate.
RabbiDoracle:

grin grin

That means you entered at a high price. You are carrying the can.

Pele!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
It's high time I left this NSE hussle and find some other profitable venture
LOL are you not buying international breweries again?
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2018
Toluway:

Good one
32 likes grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Zhirinovsky: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2018
Couldn't buy cos I couldn't sell my holdings and gat no free cash.
phemmie06:

LOL are you not buying international breweries again?
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Bitcoin
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
Chibuking81:

Personally, I always like you post, you are one of the investors I like their strategies.

I really want to develop the investors mindset, that will help me to go far in NSE.

Jump in, jump out ideology is bad, and always frustrating.

I have followed Pa Emmanuelwumi for 4 years now....Investors are the real guys.....

...Am currently reading the latest book Pa Emmanuelwumi recommended.....Pa Emma don go far for this stocks mata....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2018
ukay2:

I have followed Pa Emmanuelwumi for 4 years now....Investors are the real guys.....

...Am currently reading the latest book Pa Emmanuelwumi recommended.....Pa Emma don go far for this stocks mata....
Wetin small pikin mount Mt everest way he no see na on top armchair will an elderly man see am.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:
Not really. Just that I didn't make anything last week and this week too and that can be discouraging. I don't trade and leave a stock. I stay on a good stock riding the wave up and down. Buy at support, sell at resistance and repeat. But sometimes it goes against me though. Staying long in a stock frustrates me.

You never loss unless you sell. You can convert your holding to long term.
A lot of people have Dáar comms, staco, Union Diagnostics, Chams etc but converted to long time. Even transcorp that become toast of most investors taught me a lot, their paper is still with me, even when I tried to average down I bought at either 4 or 3. But other stocks make me happy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2018
Zhirinovsky:

A week is not sufficient boss
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2018
ukay2:

Which book?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 11:23pm On Feb 16, 2018
safepaulooo:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-news/258899-world-bank-approves-486-million-boost-nigerias-electricity-supply.html

Transcorp agents shaping up nicely

Transcorp is a GENCO.
The loan is meant for DISCOS.

I hope I am not missing something.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:55pm On Feb 16, 2018
mendes911:

Bros,

Oando and Conoco! I was insulted and called names then. Those were the days.

The bulls always misled people to think that stock market is a place for some quick money. There lies the problem. They easily get trapped.

You also have those that don't understand the stocks they are buying. People are buying UCAP without discounting the Extra Ordinary income. Some don't account for seasonality of income. They just jump in and get injured. If you don't understand the business, all indicators you will use will be LAGGING INDICATORS. You need LEADING INDICATORS to be ahead of the pack.

Some can't even control their emotions. That to me us the first thing to deal with. Don't be an emotional investor.

In the short term, stocks fluctuate anyhow. However in the long term, the daily fluctuations will smoothen out and there will be a pattern.

School fees getting expensive.

Happy Investing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 12:45am On Feb 17, 2018
Intendy:
A TOTAL OF 199,262,441 UNITS OF TRANS-NATIONWIDE EXPRESS PLC WAS DONE AS AN OFF-MARKET TRADE TODAY (FEBRUARY 16, 2018) AT N0.78 IN THREE DEALS. THESE DEALS WERE NEGOTIATED CROSS DEALS BY MERISTEM STOCKBROKERS LTD AS BOTH BUYER AND SELLER.
pls who's taking over d company?. that's about 90% of d shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) (3161) (3162) ... (7815) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.