Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11000469 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (7792) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sorry o, the patient dog at times eats no bone. tongue

No worries, we will all smile to the bank soon.

Atimes i dey die of hunger.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
Fidelity Bank: Technical Analysis-Buy. Fundamental Analysis: Buy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 5:32pm On Jul 31, 2014
This one that myjoy08 is sounding philosophical smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. It is well. #Oandochangingpeoplementality.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Aks: This one that myjoy08 is sounding philosophical smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley. It is well. #Oandochangingpeoplementality.

Sir, I hope you will qualify for that dividend and that awaiting results. Just watch out and see how the drama is about to start...It will be like magic!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
Toluway: Fidelity Bank: Technical Analysis-Buy. Fundamental Analysis: Buy.

Sir, You nailed it at last!!! A must watch...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2014
chai chai chai!! All yea of little faith, If Wale Tinubu stood against all the odds for moths, why would you not tarry for few days.

#The just shall live by faith, If your not, better port to sky bank (laggard of the yr )

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
What is going on as per Oando on SMN now is funny to me for 3 reasons:

1. The cry for analysis and explanations is happening because peeps expected a bull run this week to the NGN 30+ range and it's apparently not happening. If it were happening, all we'll be seeing are various bus stop figures as one scrolls up and down the site.

2. I've actually typed this before; the yearnings and timing of minority investors can be out of sync with that of the business owners (also known as the "Cowboys" ). When this is the case, chaos usually lies only in the camp of the minority. Unfortunately.

3. When inflection points occur in history, most peeps don't catch it, cos we're always underestimating or overestimating events and the key players.

Knowledge is good and sweet, but it's not enough to determine the course of events.

You can be sure of one thing: anybody betting their pension on the 'implied' outcome of the analysis of the experts will lose it all. I mean ALL.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
SWG1: chai chai chai!! All yea of little faith, If Wale Tinubu stood against all the odds for moths, why would you not tarry for few days.

#The just shall live by faith, If your not, better port to sky bank (laggard of the yr )

Or to FTNCOCOA where your mind will be more relaxed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 31, 2014
And the funny thing is that, there's one dude on SMN who's analysis on the fundermentals and prospect of Oando is antipathetic to say the least, yet he has his entire portfolio buried in Unity bank shares.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dexterax:
2. I've actually typed this before; the yearnings and timing of minority investors can be out of sync with that of the business owners (also known as the "Cowboys" ). When this is the case, chaos usually lies only in the camp of the minority. Unfortunately.

Very true and this is exactly what is happening in Oando right now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
This Morgan ppl just deh make person vex untop im money again. I paid in this morning my, account not yet credited neither was oando that i paid for.since friday been bought, even after sending mail.
Na must say i go use itrade, when my phone no dey connect. nawaoh!

Abi make i port back?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
dsonofmaan: And the funny thing is that, there's one dude on SMN who's analysis on the fundermentals and prospect of Oando is antipathetic to say the least, yet he has his entire portfolio buried in Unity bank shares.

And I ensure I treat his matter everytime he shows up with his bullshiit...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Toluway: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
How short human memory can be! How often can human emotions be blown hither and thither by the wind of time!! It is hard to believe that human emotions can run this riot because of a single day of bear!!! Why do we forget so soon that this same Oando took off from #15 in less than two months ago to hit #32, thereby yielding investors more than 100% returns on their Investment !!!! Naturally we want this loot to continue for ever. To have peace in Stock Trading, the right mentality is needful, namely, do your due diligence, buy a stock, leave the rest for mister market and go to sleep. Finally, don't forget to diversify. Wait and see what Oando can offer. Go and sleep. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Dexterax:

And I ensure I treat his matter everytime he shows up with his bullshiit...

yeah, i always see you...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
myjoy08:
Sir, I hope you will qualify for that dividend and that awaiting results. Just watch out and see how the drama is about to start...It will be like magic!
My portfolio is 100% glued to Oando, just interpreting your rhymes. I have no doubt Oando will kick off sooner than expected. @Dexter nailed the issues well

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by securi: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
dsonofmaan: And the funny thing is that, there's one dude on SMN who's analysis on the fundermentals and prospect of Oando is antipathetic to say the least, yet he has his entire portfolio buried in Unity bank shares.
Dat's exactly my thought, Unity bank for that matter!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2014
Toluway: How short human memory can be! How often can human emotions be blown hither and thither by the wind of time!! It is hard to believe that human emotions can run this riot because of a single day of bear!!! Why do we forget so soon that this same Oando took off from #15 in less than two months ago to hit #32, thereby yielding investors more than 100% returns on their Investment !!!! Naturally we want this loot to continue for ever. To have peace in Stock Trading, the right mentality is needful, namely, do your due diligence, buy a stock, leave the rest for mister market and go to sleep. Finally, don't forget to diversify. Wait and see what Oando can offer. Go and sleep. It is well.

Bros no be their fault. This is not just a single day of bear. It is a paradoxical and inexplicable bear. A bear that emerged barely 24 hours after the completion of cop (when everyone was expecting a bull) is a confusion bear and needs to be used for pepper soup and bear meat. It is only natural to be surprised and confused. The shareholders will definitely smile but how soon remains a mystery. The only people that knew what happened are the Cowboys. I only pity those that emptied their portfolios to buy Oando upon all the diversification preachings. They are the ones that are most hit by the paradoxical situation but they shall smile soon and I pray they don't develop HBP before then. As for me, I am sipping coffee and watching a replay of Manutd Vs Inter... I refuse to be confused.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2014
securi:
Dat's exactly my thought, Unity bank for that matter!

There are some people that need not be taken serious.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2014
Lets not forget the intent for which the thread was formed.
Transcorp and Oando are off the table. Whats next. Insurance? Banks? Other Oil and gas?
Second quarter results are rolling in lets not forget there are still opportunity in the market.

Enough of Oando talk lets move on!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2014
jarkbauer: Lets not forget the intent for which the thread was formed.
Transcorp and Oando are off the table. Whats next. Insurance? Banks? Other Oil and gas?
Second quarter results are rolling in lets not forget there are still opportunity in the market.

Enough of Oando talk lets move on!

Move on to where? Bros, nawa for you o, one person here has 2m units of Oando, u dey talk say make him move on, bros many people emptied their portfolio on top this Oando matter, u dey take say make them move on, if I hear!

We go die on top Oando matter for here ni o. angry

Sorry for borrowing your lines jare, Wizkid.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
nitrogen:

Move on to where? Bros, nawa for you o, one person here has 2m units of Oando, u dey talk say make him move on, bros many people emptied their portfolio on top this Oando matter, u dey take say make them move on, if I hear!

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jarkbauer: 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
nitrogen:

Oando is 75% of my portfolio.
Talking about Oando wont change nothing. But we may miss out on other opportunities

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
jarkbauer:
Oando is 75% of my portfolio.
Talking about Oando wont change nothing. But we may miss out on other opportunities

Imagine 75%, anyway, you na Jack Bauer, Superman for 24 series, me isn't Jack Bauer, abeg! angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2014
The market indeed has a mind of its own...
Mobil released a very impressive half year yesterday and still ended up in red sad

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2014
passwelle: The market indeed has a mind of its own...
Mobil released a very impressive half year yesterday and still ended up in red sad

Have you not seen the pattern before? Anyway, make una dey talk Oando and Transcorp while I keep accummulating my gold mine. I speculated in both oando and transcorp, made my kill and have moved on. Now we dey amass the hidden and surer bets
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Have you not seen the pattern before? Anyway, make una dey talk Oando and Transcorp while I keep accummulating my gold mine. I speculated in both oando and transcorp, made my kill and have moved on. Now we dey amass the hidden and surer bets

Thought you said you were out of the market till next year?

Bad people full these faceless forums sha

grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Thought you said you were out of the market till next year?

Bad people full these faceless forums sha

grin grin

Bruv, u sabi every!

If you extrapolate NL and SMN forum behaviour to a bigger stage (e.g. a company), what you get is one of the rudiments of Cowboyism: always ensure your words, your actions and their timing are out of sync!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
immanuello: Pls sir/ma,what is current price of learnafrica.Thank you.

Learn published a horrible result. Terrible loss.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2014
mercylicious:

Learn published a horrible result. Terrible loss.
Learn result horrible? You should see what Skye published angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
passwelle:
Learn result horrible? You should see what Skye published angry

But people still dey buy na! The market correlates ur ROE to ur PBV. So the fact that a coy is selling for pbv 0.3 does not mean it is cheap

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
Born2berich:

Bros, oando cant pay up to N9 dividend talkless of bonus grin

#jokeoftheyear
Can you stop them if they want to pay more dan #9 self? do u know okomu can do what they did last year?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2014
@dsonofmaan: Your observation on Oga Agbalowomeri was on point. cheesy

@all: pls permit me to share 2 things that may be of help to someone cos Moneysage don't know it all. I enjoy this thread a lot and pple may be missing something out:

1. When I discovered this thread, I had to ask myself:"Who is saying the truth? Do these pple actually buy/sell what they proclaim? Can they really disclose some info?..." No one can sure of who in a faceless forum. But pple hear the motherly JIJO of mercilicious, the OKOMU preaching of Dexterax, the ever positive insider info of oga myjoy08 and they conclude these pple are making sense. Now, when they turn to SMN and see melancholy, they start calling pple names (analyst e.t.c). Why would u bliv what anyone is saying...someone u cant see? U read analysis on Oando on SMN and u start thinking negative? Do u know why d person wrote it? Why would u think everyone has the same sincerity on NL and SMN? If myjoy08 appears real, does it mean every other comment u read online are worth considering?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (319) (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) ... (7792) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: W0t0w0toman, USAfall2024, toyeoye(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.