Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10969292 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Intendy:

Same here but my sources says so ,though I'm trying to get the precise date.
their were days I couldn't track prices.

February 7, 2018.

Check Ft.com
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:28pm On Mar 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

February 7, 2018.

Check Ft.com

ft.com close prices never corresponds with nse; they do not apply the quantity-price movement rule
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:29pm On Mar 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

This shows that most of you guys like him and follow him secretly.

You study two groups of people; those who you want to emulate and those who you want to constantly remind yourself never to be like
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Nice taste

So you like this. Listen to all her songs.

Let me take you down memory lane. With this.

Simon and Garfunkel grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--DbgPXwLlM

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You study two groups of people; those who you want to emulate and those who you want to constantly remind yourself never to be like

You can learn from everybody. There is something you can pick out of everything one says.

I picked one from Nosa and I'm glad I did.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

February 7, 2018.

Check Ft.com

It was an intraday high. DS has never closed above 22.50 in the last 52 weeks. I sleep and wake on that stock as it constitutes 100% of my portfolio cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Herdsmen don pursue am comot

No way! Herdsmen no fit pursue nosa2 wey I know from the place he is making his money.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Farming no easy ooo. My guy(not Nosa o) plant cucumber finish, na him cows chop the whole thing finish. Who you want fight?
Chai....... Thank God say cow no dey munch Tomatoes, my friend get luck be that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
9free:

Chai....... Thank God say cow no dey munch Tomatoes, my friend get luck be that.

They will trampling on it. My guy bought a vast land that can't be secured. 100,000 sq meters.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

So you like this. Listen to all her songs.

Let me take you down memory lane. With this.

Simon and Garfunkel grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--DbgPXwLlM

You just made my day.
La la la!!!!! La la la la la la la, la la la!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

You can learn from everybody. There is something you can pick out of everything one says.

Exactly my point whether positive or negative
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:08pm On Mar 06, 2018
onegentleguy:

My Oga am not sure u understood my input then.
...I was'nt saying u should give us a regular market update of the sectoral indexes. ...I think that would be unnecessary as one can easily look them up from any given day market price list.

What I meant was for u to try and also include the sectoral index whenever they make their 52 weeks high or low (...that is only when they deserve to be in ur usual high or low list).
As for today, only the NSE OIL AND GAS INDEX made the 52 weeks high list. ...and there was no 52 weeks low from any of the sectoral index.
I just feel that it could help us in ascertaining the sectors where market sentiment is inclined/tilted to. ...and maybe also assist in guiding our many investment decisions.

...I hope u do understand me now Sir?
But if its gonna much stress for u, u may consider leaving that out and ride on with ur usual way.
...ur already doing a great job Sir.

Regards !!

@intendy has complained about time constraint as such might not be able to provide your request. I think the guy is doing fantastically well on this forum and deserves a pat on the back....Having said that, I will suggest you consider starting that aspect of market information. With this, @intendy won't be overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:13pm On Mar 06, 2018
If market remains like this next week April go bad gan
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2018
Wonder.....I bought all my Japaul then under 0.60k...noW its 0.75k... I AM NOT SELLING...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:18pm On Mar 06, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Earnings in foreign currency Abi? That's one thing I never did. I was only stocking the currency but never thought of investing it for returns.

Who knows tomorrow shaaa!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2018
I heard that CBN will approve all banks FY result same day and they will be released on NSE all at once.!

#RunsAwayBeforeTheStonesStartComing.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:27pm On Mar 06, 2018
mendes911:

I heard that CBN will approve all banks FY result same day and they will be released on NSE all at once.!

Shey you have come again. We need to search under oracles mattress for those results abi na which animal enter CBN again
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
mendes911:

I still dey find the right stone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Momoney54: 8:35pm On Mar 06, 2018
Onuokwu:

We like Unilever Nigeria
I woke up this morning with Unilever Nigeria on my mind and it probably stemmed from a conversation I had over the weekend. The secret to building a great organisation is in its people. This was a story (from a 3rd party) of how Yaw and Adesola (CEO and CFO of Unilever Nigeria) have incorporated a great culture into the organisation and employees are committed, dedicated, ready to take a bullet for the firm (not literally!!!). In my conversation, my friend talked about how with Yaw coming onboard, he created a whatsapp group with all employees of Unilever Nigeria – for easy escalation and direct reach to senior Management at all times. This is one of the many initiatives. Great organisation are built by its people.
Away from what might not sound important to you, the numbers from Unilever Nigeria in recent times speak directly to the turnaround story we have seen in the company. If I go back 11 years when I used to be a research analyst, Unilever Nigeria would typically deliver underwhelming financial numbers and we simply could not justify the multiples it traded at and for the most part. Since new management took over helms – we have seen this ship make a good 180degree turn in the right direction. We look forward its FY2017 numbers.

We expect Unilever to release its FY17E results by the fourth week of March.
Overview of our investment thesis: Our more positive outlook on Unilever is largely centered around the following points:
• Its improved revenue performance, which in our view had been supported by the introduction of three new products since 2014 and a more robust route to market
• Material EBIT margin recovery from the trough between FY14 and FY16 though we are conservative on margin outlook in the medium term across the sector
• A deleveraged balance sheet post the rights issue concluded in October 2017 will be supportive of earnings growth.
Risks: We remain wary of the significant improvement in EBITDA margins over the past two years. As such, while we have margins weakening into FY18E, further weakness beyond what we currently anticipate presents downside risk to our estimates. On the whole, significant weakness in the currency beyond our base case 10% depreciation in FY18E is a downside risk to our estimate.
Catalysts: Given our view that the introduction of new products over the past three years has contributed to Unilever’s improved performance, new product launches, particularly in the food portfolio, would be positive. In addition, the parent company’s continued intention to raise its stake in Unilever should remain supportive of Unilever’s share as it did through three years of declining earnings.

*****No be me write o...na analyst I quote o. I do not endorse nor disagree with the analyst.
Thanks, so what is their fair price? Was reading along to see that......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 06, 2018
Mpeace:
I still dey find the right stone
so you dey find the right stone? Dont you know your big stone again?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 06, 2018
gamaliel9:
Wonder.....I bought all my Japaul then under 0.60k...noW its 0.75k... I AM NOT SELLING...

you are not selling aby?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
locodemy:

you are not selling aby?
EZIOKWU...Just guts feeling oooo based on Milost Global s injection
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmy2018: 9:04pm On Mar 06, 2018
Good evening house, Please i need your contribution on sterling bank, is it a good deal to game up, going by the volume that was traded today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:15pm On Mar 06, 2018
Intendy:

it has closed higher than #22.50 before.

it's 52 week high is #23.95k

DS movement's are quite confusing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:48pm On Mar 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Shey you have come again. We need to search under oracles mattress for those results abi na which animal enter CBN again

We will all soon remember Chinua Achebe's "Things Fall Apart".
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2018
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2018
grow up!
mendes911:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by modernWays: 10:23pm On Mar 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2018
Livestock and A.G Leventis next JIJO stock... I have entered these buses already @ 0.55 and 0.96 respectively... I see MEGA MONEY in these stocks...

Do your DD before following...

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:31pm On Mar 06, 2018
godlyguy:

This SKYE is not the best place to be at the moment... If you are in the SKYE just consider your funds stagnant... Exit THE SKYE immediately until their path becomes clear...

THE BIG SMART GUY

Don't forget this post... SkyeBank is a gonner... That stock is going back to usual bus top...

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 10:32pm On Mar 06, 2018
Emmy2018:
Good evening house, Please i need your contribution on sterling bank, is it a good deal to game up, going by the volume that was traded today.

Trading stats for one day should not be the basis for decision on an investment or speculation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 10:33pm On Mar 06, 2018
godlyguy:
Hopefully JAPAUL will give me 40% before month end... LIVESTOCK, AGLEVENTIS and CHAMPIONS also expected to help the money making ministry...

THE BIG SMART GUY

Hope this post was bookmarked?

THE BIG SMART GUY

(1) (2) (3) ... (3237) (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nedu666, nnadengram(m), Ginalex(f), leparj(m), robobo, 2zona(m), ndept, stcool(m), sterlingD(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.