Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11068622 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mpeace:
If I should put all of my diamond on offer, the total offer would be mire that 40million. I have put almost all my money on earth into diamond, and an not selling until q2 2018 result when I will sell at N9.

You dey mind agbalowo?

The guy na cl0wn

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
In the stock market, you profit more from predicting how you will behave, rather than how others will behave.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadillac15:

And a point of correction, i have put up stocks I'm not willing to sell severally at the days high.

Its a normal thing

RabbiDoracle:

What if someone bought it?

Cadillac15:

I will make a good profit and look for another stock. But you definitely cannot buy my holdings plus others at the day's high.

You no fit.

This doesn't add up.

You didn't want to sell but You just put your stock.

Someone buys it.

Then you just sell and make a good profit.

This shows you actually wanted to sell which negates your earlier statement. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
Anybody that wants to keep buying, should keep buying.

I will only re-enter whenever I am convinced prices have bottomed out.

There should be no beef in this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mpeace:
Some pple cry over other pple's loss, and most time they cry even more than the bereaved. If Diamind does not deliver na me wey put money go suffer abi.

True ....I like you. You have a plan.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

For me until Advance-decline ratio enter 2
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
My people have a proverb "YOU DON'T INVITE SOMEONE TO JOIN YOU TO CROSS THE ROAD"...... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

This doesn't add up.

Someone buys it.

This shows you actually wanted to sell which negates your earlier statement. grin

some pple can talk anything thinking they can defend their holding on nse grin grin

i can't get the clue when some think nsemp determine price movement on nse. who among nsemp have 40m zenith offer

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

Stop reminding them to buy. They should know it is lower. grin

But Mpeace has a good plan. This is what dividend guys do.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 1:42pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mpeace:
Some pple cry over other pple's loss, and most time they cry even more than the bereaved. If Diamind does not deliver na me wey put money go suffer abi.

They want to buy from you lower than they sold. Inother words, they have planned with your money.

This badmouthing part is just part of the plan. If not, why will one person be sooo concerned about your loss after selling his shares.

When you advice once, its cool and the person you are advising reserves the right to reject your advise.

But when you start sounding like a broken record, all in a bid to force your advice on me, then you are after my money and i wont let you touch it.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 14, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
My people have a proverb "YOU DON'T INVITE SOMEONE TO JOIN YOU TO CROSS THE ROAD"...... grin

Wakanda people in black panther?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 14, 2018
currentprice:

some pple can talk anything thinking they can defend their holding on nse grin grin

i can't get the clue when some think nsemp determine price movement on nse. who among nsemp have 40m zenith offer

grin grin

Are you saying there are no "institutional investors" here with access to people's funds? Say equity fund managers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadillac15:

They want to buy from you lower than they sold. Inother words, they have planned with your money.

This badmouthing part is just part of the plan. If not, why will one person be sooo concerned about your loss after selling his shares.

When you advice once, its cool and the person you are advising reserves the right to reject your advise.

But when you start sounding like a broken record, all in a bid to force your advice on me, then you are after my money and i wont let you touch it.

Bros you are just painting imaginary pictures; nobody advise anyone to sell or buy. People have been making general observations. You are the one making repetition that someone is after your money. Please consult village not nsempa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Cause he has seen it sell much higher in the past and believe the market must be wrong...... grin

Hmnn nn
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vivie01(f): 1:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadillac15:

And a point of correction, i have put up stocks I'm not willing to sell severally at the days high.
Its a normal thing

It's possible.

It could be a strategy to increase the offer in order to beat down prices. The aim is to create a panic-sell mode so as to get the stock at cheaper price. Could be vice versa too.

What do I know self.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:47pm On Mar 14, 2018
rationalmind:

Are you saying there are no "institutional investors" here with access to people's funds? Say equity fund managers

equity fund managers that use nsemp to determine entry/exit. is that one fund manager?

grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

For me until Advance-decline ratio enter 1.5

I am waiting for fundamentalists to add their voice.
But I some questions, are we resetting the market?
Does it mean that we will start afresh with 2018 fair values, with Q1 Results or we should be holding unto 2017 fair values and keep seeing the same stocks as undervalued as they are shelling or becoming born-again?
Should we be looking, for example, at UCAP/AFRIPRUD as stocks of former fair value as severally stated or we should understand that TBILLS are becoming K-BILLS?
Etc etc etc.................. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2018
currentprice:

equity fund managers that use nsemp to determine entry/exit. is that one fund manager?

grin

That one na alajo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 1:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

This doesn't add up.

Someone buys it.

Life is all about risk. And the stock market is a risky investment. I was very aware before i bought my first share.

If i buy a stock at N1 and i place a sell target N3. It means i plan to sell at N3.

If for reasons best known to me, i place it on offer at the days high of N2, You can buy it if you want.

Its all part of the risk in investing.

People in this market place huge bids at the days low in other to sell the same stock in their portfolio at the days high.

Dont tell me you are not aware

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
People are beginning to have hormonal imbalance in addition to their portfolio losses.

I repeat oooo. I am not staking out my money yet and I will keep repeating it.

Come to my house and beat me. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadillac15:

We have heard you. You can dive into the ocean for sll we care. No need reminding us.

Is it your money that built Nse? You are beginning to sound very stup.id here.

Hmmm...
Easy bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

That one na alajo

Worse than Alajo. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
currentprice:

grin

Could explain the often low rates and losses usually associated with equity funds grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mpeace:
If I should put all of my diamond on offer, the total offer would be mire that 40million. I have put almost all my money on earth into diamond, and an not selling until q2 2018 result when I will sell at N9.
With due respect, it is not good to sit tight on a particular stock and keep watching it going down even with the hope of further downside in sight. If I were you, I will rather sell, cut my losses with the hope of recouping it much later in same/another stock.

If you are in love with diamond, you can sell now and buy more units when it goes down further, sometime later. It is better to lose N300,000 now, than lose N1m later in two weeks time.

My opinion please.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

I am waiting for fundamentalists to add their voice.
But I some questions, are we resetting the market?
Does it mean that we will start afresh with 2018 fair values, with Q1 Results or we should be holding unto 2017 fair values and keep seeing the same stocks as undervalued as they are shelling or becoming born-again?
Should we be looking, for example, at UCAP/AFRIPRUD as stocks of former fair value as severally stated or we should understand that TBILLS are becoming K-BILLS?
Etc etc etc.................. grin

When you know that 2018 catalyst is uncertain, then prices will need to adjust to support the fundamentals then. We investors have sense!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by vivie01(f): 1:54pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

People are beginning to have hormonal imbalance in addition to their portfolio losses.
I repeat oooo. I am not staking out my money yet and I will keep repeating it.
Come to my house and beat me. grin

Oga, seems you really needed a vacation. Just saying. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadillac15:

Life is all about risk. And the stock market is a risky investment. I was very aware before i bought my first share.

If i buy a stock at N1 and i place a sell target N3. It means i plan to sell at N3.

If for reasons best known to me, i place it on offer at the days high of N2, You can buy it if you want.

Its all part of the risk in investing.

People in this market place huge bids at the days low in other to sell the same stock in their portfolio at the days high.

Dont tell me you are not aware

I agree. That is MSCI abi na Yok. The fake flourmill bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
Cadillac15:

You can continue with your childishness for all i care. After all, you dont feed anybody here (thats if you even feed yourself)

Your type has no investment in NSE and cannot even afford fd sef.

GO FVCK URSELF

Hmmmm...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
MANSARD!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Hmmmm...

Double Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UchihaRagnar(f), naturalflow, Streetinvestor2, stcool(m), ExpertDealer, Stan2330(m), leparj(m), cocolacec(m), coinbrood, ucvin, onegentleguy and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.