Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,165 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10970123 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:01pm On Mar 14, 2018
fxuser:
Mid Week Bears

- very[b] strong bearish [/b]mid week supply
(some say its cos of a few PFA's dat were slammed by pencom ! umm mkts like to find theories dat suit them)
- some stocks bounced off the day low (Ex: dangflour, gtb & co )
- most still weighed down by d sellers
- d bears are not done yet
- interesting bearish earnings season

#brace

See bear bear all over you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:03pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

FX,

Please, how can one consider the effect of last minute deals during times like this. By looking at the charts, one might conclude that DangFlour and GTB bounced back at close of trading. Is there any marker that will show otherwise? Especially for someone that didn't monitor the live trading.

That one na to add the naija flavour to TA
Just like discounting Dangcem
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cornwall: 3:06pm On Mar 14, 2018
yok:
MSCI MOVEMENT FOR 13 MARCH 2018/MARKET COMMENT

The Fund continue selling in line with the recent trend.

Back to my support for NAHCO. Technically, not much to write about, the stock is in a demand Zone.

Fundamentally, it is a defensive stock that can withstand pressure of Forex fluctuations. Target is about 4.60 while the stop loss is price going below NGN3.00

Caution: This is not an investment advice.

Selling at a low and Buying at a high?

Interesting!

The Managers are making money of their Investors.

There are definitely 2 accounts - this is 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:11pm On Mar 14, 2018
One stock I have interest in is FCMB. But I cannot buy it because their 2017 full year PAT will be about 50% less than that of 2016. I will buy it after the q4 2017results are out and digested. Preferably before q1 2018 result which I expect to be very good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
cornwall:

Selling at a low and Buying at a high?

Interesting!

The Managers are making money of their Investors.

There are definitely 2 accounts - this is 1

Thank God you saw the same thing I saw.

It doesn't add up as a fund manager.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bianco1: 3:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Most of you are biased in your assessment
Why has everybody jumped a post that called a member stupid?......... and what other vulgar language sef
Let's just focus jare
I am seeing money.......... money.......... and nothing but ................... money

That's not good just like yesterday's shut up and all to one person by different people! Does it tell all something?

For newbies, Investing can be frustrating at times that's why it's advised:
- Do not put all your eggs in one basket
- Cut your coat not according to your size but your cloth.
#PEACE #ONELOVE
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:14pm On Mar 14, 2018
Bianco1:

That's not good just like yesterday's shut up and all to one person by different people! Does it tell all something?

For newbies, Investing can be frustrating at times that's why it's advised:
- Do not put all your eggs in one basket
- Cut your coat not according to your size but your cloth.
#PEACE #ONELOVE

Bros bia
Be careful; don't destroy my patent
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Most of you are biased in your assessment
Why has everybody jumped a post that called a member stupid?......... and what other vulgar language sef
Let's just focus jare
I am seeing money.......... money.......... and nothing but ................... money

Listen to this song. concentrate on phyno's lyrics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKMMi0cemR8
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 3:15pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yayira:
I don miss oo

Yayira babe, let’s take some vacation to Europe or Dubai and we can come back and take positions on some reasonable stocks grin

Peace be unto everyone... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
chunkuli:
and u grew the balls after rabbi started his jeering grin continue u be learner

shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 3:16pm On Mar 14, 2018
nothin anything to be in the good books of his master grin
DOLLARTEX:
Dont mind them.but come o,how much did they pay you as chief commentator?just to shout full offer..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

AfriPrud's MM was constantly closing it's shareprice between N4.90 - N5.00 before markdown. The rest is history now.

grin grin Omo mehn....see the slide.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2018
chunkuli:
he +cp became rabbis ass lickers grin

Wicked sombori shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:19pm On Mar 14, 2018
Please, let us not forget @chibuking81 in our prayers. My heart bleed for him anytime I remember his daughter's issue. I do hope and believe God in his infinite mercy will bring her daughter back safely in Jesus Name.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:24pm On Mar 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Wicked sombori shocked grin

There are people that will change moniker, come throw stone and then vanish. There are people you should just ignore.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Mpeace:
One stock I have interest in is FCMB. But I cannot buy it because their 2017 full year PAT will be about 50% less than that of 2016. I will buy it after the q4 2017results are out and digested. Preferably before q1 2018 result which I expect to be very good.

Bad guy. You have good eyes.

So you know where we are waiting for it na.

I checked their Q3 2017 and compared with 2016 YE. Then I knew that the chicken will surely come home.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Yayira babe, let’s take some vacation to Europe or Dubai and we can come back and take positions on some reasonable stocks grin

Peace be unto everyone... grin

I don pack my bag since self
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:31pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

There are people that will change moniker, come throw stone and then vanish. There are people you should just ignore.

u no see as i just ignore him waka pass

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

My dear, i understand.

But you wicked sha ooo grin see as you just dey pour salt for their wound.
tongue tongue

I bin don keep quiet ooo. Today is your own stone. Tomorrow fit be CP or Agba.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
currentprice:

u no see as i just ignore him waka pass

grin grin

The guy wants the gidigbo to continue.

Then in Aba, when people fight after a traffic accident, crowd will encircle you and watch and jeer. When the tempo had reduced, someone from the crowd(just like chunkuli) will chip in and say this light that is broken will cost you guys like N100,000. Hmmm.....the fight continues again. grin

We know his type grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

Enough of this “they” “some”
Nobody change moniker here cause nobody be God here to fear.
You are a man, act like one and stop talking like a woman..
no offense to my fellow women here oo but this man needs to stop acting like us and go back to being a man.. grin *wink*

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2018
For me, I think all the insider abi outsider information is welcome here, it is now left for everyone to read, digest, do DD, separate the facts just like people here have always raised concerns with the msc report and take final decision on their investment. You have done great here to be frank, I will just add that people are obviously not too happy the way you jokingly taunt them. I may be wrong though. One love bro!
mendes911:

Please, go through all my post and tell me what I said wrong. Just quote those post please.

The initial issues I had with them was when they were quoting ridiculous prices for share prices. Projections that are not backed by any concrete information. Tell me where Transcorp is today with the much expected supersonic result. Talk about Skye Bank, even the foreign hot money with insider backed information from their Audit Management Staff turned out to be Adamu and Sons Limited.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 3:39pm On Mar 14, 2018
You may need a sledge hammer next time o grin
Yayira:
Ha! What is all this I’m reading...

ORDER !!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yayira:

no offense to my fellow women here oo but this man needs to stop acting like us and go back to being a man.. grin *wink*

Godisfaithful, please come and take ma for shopping. Biko.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:40pm On Mar 14, 2018
Yayira:

Like flooding the inbox
Chai mendes are you a man?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:45pm On Mar 14, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

My dear, i understand.

But you wicked sha ooo grin see as you just dey pour salt for their wound.
tongue tongue

I bin don keep quiet ooo. Today is your own stone. Tomorrow fit be CP or Agba.

I reply the one's that are trying to transfer aggression to me but I will always IGNORE the one's that have hormonal imbalance in addition to their frustration. They have enough to deal with.

So if I ignore you, you know where you fall.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2018
How was market today? Just passing.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:51pm On Mar 14, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Like flooding the inbox
Chai mendes are you a man?

A supposedly woman that has hairs all over her chin, chest and legs, is that one a woman?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 3:55pm On Mar 14, 2018
The elders in this group seem to be on vacation or campaign trips this period. Please let us sheath our swords and keep doing what we are doing. Sarcasm, bitter truths, warnings, predictions, declarations of portfolio or status are all part of the fun here. From what I see before these recent tirades, members were just voicing out their opinions or plans, not recommending to or advising anyone to join them. We should also mind how we control our use of words. Maybe the next bear will be on Nairaland with bans flying up and down.

I will not mention names, but i need to state that in the past, people have deactivated their accounts here because of misunderstandings or impersonation. We need to be our brothers' keeper. We will not be surprised to discover that people who fuel tirades don't have anything in their portfolio, not even cash.

As someone said, Oga Loco sabi handle bear like anything. You won't even get him annoyed. Rather, he'll flow with your sarcasm and entertain you more. Some members here are known for their sarcasm in bear or bull season. Some of us would remember Dexterax and one elder who always speaks on parables.

Where una put Oga BullBearMkt?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 14, 2018
mendes911:

A supposedly woman that has hairs all over her chin, chest and legs, is that one a woman?

grin grin grin Hahahahaha Radarada
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2018
PLEASE, before we post anything on this forum, let us think:

if what we are posting is of any benefit to others, and of course to the general interest of all.

The forum is un-becoming of what I originally know it to be. This days, there are times one will read a whole page without any meaningful contribution. We should be spicing the forum with a lot of 'stock related information' especially during this period of the bear.

With due respect to all please.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:02pm On Mar 14, 2018
The way some folks are feeling rightnow after checking their portfolios but they forget there's more to life than stock trading..

*ThE OcToPuS*

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) (3294) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: oludy, ixyi(m), Excellent7(m), unite4real, emmasoft(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.