Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,123 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10969400 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) ... (7781) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2018
let me open fresh page to start with
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2018
Dwizeone:

Why do I have this strong inclination that you are one of them , you even went as far as confronting him in the dream grin

Don't mind Mendes. I have warned him to stop mixing 33 with 1960 bitters. He doesn't hear.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 11:52am On Mar 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Who told you they are shouting?

Na the strategy be that

In PJEG's voice, Chai, there is God o... How that one go be strategy, she no be woundjure be that grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 11:53am On Mar 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Don't mind Mendes. I have warned him to stop mixing 33 with 1960 bitters. He doesn't hear.
It seems it has worked temporarily though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 16, 2018
mendes911:

Nobody succeeded in anything. Am only trying to prove a point! NSE going up or down is irrespective of whatever we post on this forum. We only try to predict the direction based on the past and possibly, numbers!

No be Fidelity loose about 10% yesterday? grin

Has it stopped losing.

Umu nnunu(birds) will soon enter nkata(basket)!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Dwizeone:

Why do I have this strong inclination that you are one of them , you even went as far as confronting him in the dream grin

Haba! I'm not one of them o, I'm a child of God. sad
You already saw one of them up there now, with pot and pounding machine tongue grin
No be me talk am o cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Dwizeone:

In PJEG's voice, Chai, there is God o... How that one go be strategy, she no be woundjure be that grin

It is a strategy. We believe them. grin

Let's watch the market. Keep glued.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 16, 2018
Access bank results need to show today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2018
where is FO result in match ?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chunkuli: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
an u are rabbi grin grin grin
Dwizeone:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2018
currentprice:
where is FO result in match ?

grin

Only God knows wetin dey the result. For Chief to throw it inside the lagoon....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
Access bank results need to show today.

Let them leave it till Monday. Maybe that one will trigger another set of bears Bulls.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mcy56:

Haba! I'm not one of them, I'm a child of God. sad
You already saw one of them up there now, with pot and pounding machine tongue grin
No be me talk am o cheesy

Child of God that can't be his brothers "keeper, is that one child of God, the Holy book says be your brothers keeper, you and your gang kept the bros awake battling in a vigil over Nsempa grin...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2018
UBA and Access playing paddy paddy. You up, I go. You drop, I drop.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 16, 2018
mendes911:

Let them leave it till Monday. Maybe that one will trigger another set of bears Bulls.

Na wahala you dey find
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2018
FBNH doing so well but I just have to leave at 11.70
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
OUR LAWMAKERS/GOVERNMENT AND CBN HAVE ALLOWED HERDMENT TO ENTER THE STOCK MARKET

In January, the country got a warning on this FOMC matter. Now the meeting for march is being shifted again due to lapses in appointing the committee members.

Our Government is loosing touch with reality, indirectly they are chasing away our foreign portfolio investors.

The Government really need change and third eye or is it third force?? Hmmmm.

Caution: This is my personal opinion.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
Mpeace:
FBNH doing so well but I just have to leave at 11.70

MM Work ...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2018
OUR LAWMAKERS/GOVERNMENT AND CBN HAVE ALLOWED HERDSMEN TO ENTER THE STOCK MARKET

In January, the country got a warning on this FOMC matter. Now the meeting for march is being shifted again due to lapses in appointing the committee members.

Our Government is loosing touch with reality, indirectly they are chasing away our foreign portfolio investors.

The Government really need change and third eye or is it third force?? Hmmmm.

Caution: This is my personal opinion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 1:12pm On Mar 16, 2018
Skye is getting clouded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2018
look lik a bearish house 2day

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kashif(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2018
FBN showing some resilience. Who knows what is happening?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2018
Kashif:
FBN showing some resilience. Who knows what is happening?

Waiting for the results to commence its own journey
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Waiting for the results to commence its own journey

Commence journey where 3 or 18
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:46pm On Mar 16, 2018
Willie2015:

Commence journey where 3 or 18
2 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Willie2015: 1:47pm On Mar 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
2 grin

Bad guy..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:11pm On Mar 16, 2018
Dwizeone:

Child of God that can't be his brothers "keeper, is that one child of God, the Holy book says be your brothers keeper, you and your gang kept the bros awake battling in a vigil over Nsempa grin...

Operation say no to NSE anti-bull spirit cheesy
We must chase every sarcastic and bear-invoking spirits out tongue

** but seriously, the volumes exchanging hands are enormous in some banking stocks** lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2018
Some entities seriously offloading Zenith chai
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Some entities seriously offloading Zenith chai

That your N22 might come earlier than expected....

MSCI might start offloading their's next week.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:17pm On Mar 16, 2018
mendes911:

That your N22 might come earlier than expected....

MSCI might start offloading their's next week.
Do I even trade Zenith? I just don't like it's behaviour

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:19pm On Mar 16, 2018
Might be better for companies not to release results at all. That seems to be the trigger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3301) (3302) (3303) (3304) (3305) (3306) (3307) ... (7781) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: akpumpy, emmanuelewumi(m), Princkez, Agbalowomeri and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.