Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,795 members, 7,831,575 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10954801 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:07pm On Mar 28, 2018
veecovee:
waow! surprises there is a bit @.94
someone relieved (buy) me of my 300,000 units 5 minutes ago @ 94k.

For now there is no LIVE in the STOCK. I have run with my tasere proceeds.

Eni ori yo, o di ile grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BBFE: 2:08pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mcy56:

@wanj0, pardon my ignorance o, dont you think Japaul already did that before writing to NSE?

See it here: http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/20891_JAPAUL_OIL_PLC_-_EQUITY_FINANCING_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_FEBRUARY_2018.pdf

Thank you.

That is what they know how to do in this country: pulling people down.

It is a scam. It is illegal. I am a shareholder. Are you a sleeping or an active shareholder? The answer is in the quote above.

The goal should be making money, irrespective of the company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
tritritri:

How did u do it? Can i open 3 ?
With your moniker u can 333.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 28, 2018
Jejebaba:

With your moniker u can 333.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
BBFE:

Thank you.

It is a scam. It is illegal. I am a shareholder. Are you a sleeping or an active shareholder? The answer is in the quote above.

I see another loser! Sorry oh, We make good money in good companies.

We sleep with our eyes closed. No BP
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:36pm On Mar 28, 2018
Not at all
IchimokuPilot:

Businesspost=Milost
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BBFE: 2:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
sellydion:

I see another loser! Sorry oh, We make good money in good companies.

We sleep with our eyes closed. No BP

How did you arrive at the conclusion that I am loser sir?

Please check my previous posts on Japaul since yesterday then you'll have an idea of the post you quoted.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2018
BBFE:

Thank you.

Sir,

Since you believe so much in this deal, shouldn't you be happier that the stock is going down? That will give you opportunity to keep buying at a cheaper price. Far cheaper prices.

You are the 100% custodian of your portfolio and capital. I see nobody forcing you not to buy JapaulOil. You have every right to believe that the deal is 200% legit, so does someone else have reasons to call it fraud.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

This stock may slide to 33 kobo if a better result doesn't come out to support it. Retained earning has entered negative sef.
I am not in support of this boss, if sir Pastor I Hedi... See this post grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BBFE: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2018
wanaj0:

I am not disparaging any company. I don't make stock recommendations. It is not my business which stock you decide to buy. I am however FREE to comment on news item especially when it does no make sense.

I am saying ANY agreement with Milost is ILLEGAL because it is not yet presented before the Shareholders of JaPaul. I also believe that a $250m investment in JaPaul is nothing but a SCAM. People get scammed when they ignore danger signals!

So first and second tranches will be $21m. To get to $250m that na 25 tranches. So they will 'dash' Jegede N90bn!

If they have $250m, they will NOT be looking at JaPaul!

$250m is N90b! What is the total worth

To all of you quoting me, the post above lead to my subsequent posts.

And for the records, I might not know many things in this life, but managing my funds and investment management can never by any of them.

The aim of my post is that people have different investment appetite and invest accordingly. That an investment does not meet you style doesn't mean it is wrong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
rebekah2011:
Olam is really distorting the market. These indian guys were granted PIoneer Status, CBN gave them billions in loans well above single obligor limit. It is a long walk to freedom here Connection with one Governor in the North too.

Abeg how is this Olam's fault? Let's not compare eggs with stones abeg. Because they are both round doesn't make them mates.

When did Olam start business that you are still talking pioneer status? Abi is pioneer status not still 4 years? Even smaller companies are collecting CBN and BOI loans, so Olam did not stop Livestock from getting cheaper source of funding.

Livestock problem is self inflicted, competition cannot be blamed for any company's foolishness.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
Thanks to the almighty Bear for chasing away the noisemakers and brought back sanity and better bargain. grin grin grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2018
rebekah2011:
https://nairametrics.com/nigerian-firms-may-get-foreign-backing-to-acquire-2bn-stakes-in-petrobas-africa/ Is oando buying this?

shey u wan kill Wale niii

he neva comot for the wahala of life and death wey him dey u dey ask am to buy another asset.

u wicked ooooo. or na like so u hate d guy reach.

d last one he bought he neva swallow am finish after more than 4 years

u a truly a wicked somebody

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2018
rebekah2011:
Olam is really distorting the market. These indian guys were granted PIoneer Status, CBN gave them billions in loans well above single obligor limit. It is a long walk to freedom here Connection with one Governor in the North too.

You can see why we are our own enemies in this country, why that huge loan to just the company?
It's just insensitivity on the part of Nigerian government. Those that actually needed the loans to grow their businesses eventually don't smell it angry
Even some of their acclaimed loans to local farmers were said to be untrue as the loan doesn't get to majority of them. Also, getting such intervention funds from banks have some challenges and bottlenecks that makes it not worth it for some farmers in the long run.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
Parisfran:

Abeg how is this Olam's fault? Let's not compare eggs with stones abeg. Because they are both round doesn't make them mates.

When did Olam start business that you are still talking pioneer status? Abi is pioneer status not still 4 years? Even smaller companies are collecting CBN and BOI loans, so Olam did not stop Livestock from getting cheaper source of funding.

Livestock problem is self inflicted, competition cannot be blamed for any company's foolishness.

Pioneer status is 5 years and it can be extended to a maximum of 2 years after the 5 year period.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2018
BBFE:

And for the records, I might not know many things in this life, but managing my funds and investment management can never by any of them.

The aim of my post is that people have different investment appetite and invest accordingly. That an investment does not meet you style doesn't mean it is wrong.

Japaul is a badly managed company. The records are there for everybody to see.
Those who want to speculate can continue to buy and sell,but those who want to invest will do better to stay off for now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
BBFE:

My dear, nothing stops you from investing.

So long as you know the risk inherent in it. Anyway you are experienced in the game. So no biggie for you.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 28, 2018
pluto09:

Those who want to speculate can continue to buy and sell,but those who want to invest will do better to stay off for now.

The oga knows the risk in the game.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
Parisfran:

I disagree with you on this!
How is it self inflicted? How is it foolishness on the part of the company striving hard to stay in business? Have you considered various factors that makes operating in a serene and conducive environment and making profits a lot easier? When there's adequate backing and funding, wouldnt they favourably compete with their counterparts?
While I understand that Olam is trying to grow the country, why giving them huge loan? Are we saying we dont have capable and qualified local companies to favourable 'discharge such duties' as well? I'm just not understanding
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BBFE: 3:49pm On Mar 28, 2018
pluto09:

I've gone through the annual reports but couldn't reach the same conclusion sir.

What makes it a badly managed company sir?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Thanks to the almighty Bear for chasing away the noisemakers and brought back sanity and better bargain. grin grin grin

*ThE OcToPuS*

You blow hot and cold ooo.

You were in favour of the bull some weeks ago.. especially your 3 euro stock. Now you are speaking about bear.

Con ti nu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mcy56:

How is it self inflicted? How is it foolishness on the part of the company striving hard to stay in business? Have you considered various factors that makes operating in a serene and conducive environment and making profits a lot easier? When there's adequate backing and funding, would they favourably compete with their counterparts?
While I understand that Olam is trying to grow the country, why giving them huge loan? Are we saying we dont have capable and qualified local companies to favourable 'discharge such duties' as well? I'm just not understanding

Have you confirmed the rates for the HUGE loan? What if it is at 9%?

I think BOI/CBN give at very low rate far different from the prevailing DMB rates
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Have you confirmed the rates for the HUGE loan? What if it is at 9%?
I think BOI/CBN give at very low rate far different from the prevailing DMB rates

I doubt if it'll be up to that, highest 5% because the government's sole interest is to resuscitate agricultural sector.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mcy56:

I doubt if it'll be up to that, highest 5% because the government's sole interest is to resuscitate agricultural sector.

Read notes 24 in the report. Agric Loan of N2b at 8% from Union bank.

There were other loans from Zenith bank and First bank at higher rates.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Read notes 24 in the report. Agric Loan of N2b at 8% from Union bank.
There were other loans from Zenith bank and First bank at higher rates.

Okay thanks. Na profit or loss side I too dey check. tongue
But that's somehow on the high side to me if govt is actually serious about this agric thing. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mcy56:

This is not correct.

Cbn loan comes as on lending facilities, which at the end of the day can't be 5%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2018
Mcy56:

How is it self inflicted? How is it foolishness on the part of the company striving hard to stay in business? Have you considered various factors that makes operating in a serene and conducive environment and making profits a lot easier? When there's adequate backing and funding, wouldnt they favourably compete with their counterparts?

Livestock is not well managed. Instead of the shareholders to do something about it, they want to be crying Olam.

They should keep crying. if not for Ihedi's stock tip, I don't even research companies of this nature.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Parisfran(f): 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Pioneer status is 5 years and it can be extended to a maximum of 2 years after the 5 year period.

Yes, I get.

But Olam's pioneer status has long expired.

Moreover Olam did not stop anybody to apply for their own.

Blaming Livestock woes on Olam is like blaming Dangote flour for Honeywell flour issues. The management should wake up.

Who wants to buy should keep buying, but atleast people should know the problems within the company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 28, 2018
Parisfran:

Yes, I get.

But Olam's pioneer status has long expired.

Moreover Olam did not stop anybody to apply for their own.

Blaming Livestock woes on Olam is like blaming Dangote flour for Honeywell flour issues. The management should wake up.

Who wants to buy should keep buying, but atleast people should know the problems within the company.

That is the result of throwing stones at people who analyze and tend to stop people from buying.

Anyway no be our money dem take buy. grin

Abi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:23pm On Mar 28, 2018
Parisfran:

Livestock is not well managed. Instead of the shareholders to do something about it, they want to be crying Olam.

They should keep crying. if not for Ihedi's stock tip, I don't even research companies of this nature.
The problems are both internal and external. External factors more than internal ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) (3362) (3363) (3364) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NewBola, drotba(m), Megapower, smasher1(m), SonofElElyonRet and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.