Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11071242 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
onegentleguy:

To the part in bold, a very good one Pa Emma.
Permit me to officially welcome u on board the CAVERTON AIRLINE !!
...u my dear is one all-touching investor with plenty of foresight.

Fortunately, we have been here since the N1.2 to 1.3 price avenue !! wink cheesy grin

Congrats to u Sir !!

How many stocks person wan buy, stock investment can be addictive. I think some of us are addicted, but it is a very good addiction.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
Please where can I get the NASD stock financial statement. Thanks in advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Grand commander, e never reach 40 but very close to it.

When we go come celebrate with you as per your new title which was keenly contested.

You brand no dey expensive...na just Gulder.

Agba and Mendes don tell me say na JW King George V he wants to drink. I'm saving my minimum wage.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
You got the drift.After all this gragra,i will be surprised if they did not announce right issue at the next agm self.The result was good quite alright,but why the deceit?If i have been in this helicopter for months waiting for dividend and the dividend did not show,i have to mooove.They called us dividend hunters,and we say yes sir!

Chai grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2018
phemmie06:
Please where can I get the NASD stock financial statement.
Thanks in advance

Do you want to buy NASD stock, I doubt if you can ever get it.
I met the MD/CEO Mr Ajomale and I told him about the difficulties in getting NASD shares, he said the shareholders used to be 40 they increased to 75 few months ago. The shareholders don't sell and if they want to sell they sell to their friends or they will invite to come and invest in the company.

You can buy CSCS, Afriland properties, Friesland wamco, Niger Delta Petroleum development and other companies on NASD.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

I met the MD/CEO Mr Ajomale and I told him about the difficulties in getting NASD shares, he said the shareholders used to be 40 they increased to 75 few months ago. The shareholders don't sell and if they want to sell they sell to their friends or they will invite to come and invest in the company.

You can buy CSCS, Afriland properties, Friesland wamco, Niger Delta Petroleum development and other companies on NASD.
How can I get cscs and Friesland and Niger delta pet.
Thanks
I also need their financial statements
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
phemmie06:

How can I get cscs and Friesland and Niger delta pet.
Thanks
I also need their financial statements

You can get that of CSCS from their website
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 7:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

You can get that of CSCS from their website
Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DUNKA(m): 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Please what are your thoughts on Fan Milk, Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company and Dufil Prima? Any headsup would be appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Your head still dey work out maths ooo...

Me I don use electric wire earth my own comot so that space go dey for money matter. grin

That you even still dey remember earthing principle mean say your head sef still dey work physics. So where the space con remain for money matter?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
DUNKA:
Please what are your thoughts on Fan Milk, Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company and Dufil Prima? Any headsup would be appreciated.

Fan milk and DUFIL are expensive based on my valuation. I don't have information about the performance of Nigeria mortgage refinance company
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

You brand no dey expensive...na just Gulder.

Agba and Mendes don tell me say na JW King George V he wants to drink. I'm saving my minimum wage.

Which stock is that one? Is it trading on NSE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by awesomeJ(m): 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Fan milk and DUFIL are expensive based on my valuation. I don't have information about the performance of Nigeria mortgage refinance company

I have a personal liking for Wamco.
But looking at their 2016 digits,

DY was just about 5% (#7.70 versus price of #155).Even with the interim dividend, it was still just about 7%.

Total OS is 976m, out of which the dutch guys hold 672m. So illiquidity means low volatility which in turn may imply low capital gains prospects.

Also, some few years back when each share was a #1.00 ordinary share, it traded for about 360 on the NASD OTC, now that they reconstructed to 50k shares, effectively doubling the number of OS, it trades for #155 rather than 180 that one would expect.

SO SIR,

WHAT INCENTIVES DO YOU HAVE FOR HOLDING THIS STOCK, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU SEE THAT I DON'T. KINDLY ENLIGHTEN SIR.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

I am privileged to bestow you with the title " Grand Alarmist of the Thread."
Keep on with the good work, it will definitely bring some level of sanity to this thread.
Oye a Mori ooo, Amin

Wonderful! First time I'll see Pa Emma cracked joke! shocked
Always very serious. Glad to see your humorous side. cheesy
Long live the Afobaje!
Long live the newly crowned chief!!
Long live NSE!!! cheesy

#speedonmylegs#

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:01am On Apr 06, 2018
awesomeJ:

I have a personal liking for Wamco.
But looking at their 2016 digits,

DY was just about 5% (#7.70 versus price of #155).Even with the interim dividend, it was still just about 7%.

Total OS is 976m, out of which the dutch guys hold 672m. So illiquidity means low volatility which in turn may imply low capital gains prospects.

Also, some few years back when each share was a #1.00 ordinary share, it traded for about 360 on the NASD OTC, now that they reconstructed to 50k shares, effectively doubling the number of OS, it trades for #155 rather than 180 that one would expect.

SO SIR,

WHAT INCENTIVES DO YOU HAVE FOR HOLDING THIS STOCK, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU SEE THAT I DON'T. KINDLY ENLIGHTEN SIR.
https://s3-eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/fc-nigeria-prod/app/uploads/2015/07/FrieslandCampina-WAMCO-2016-ANNUAL-REPORT.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 3:09am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=locodemy pos?[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DUNKA(m): 4:09am On Apr 06, 2018
emmanuelewumi:

Thanks a million
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mfunkynation(m): 4:37am On Apr 06, 2018
pls bosses, who has been paid ucap dividends?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 4:42am On Apr 06, 2018
Mfunkynation:

Myself
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bestidafa(m): 6:09am On Apr 06, 2018
onegentleguy:

The previous post to Sir Swilo should also serve ur purpose Sir Dollartex.
...pls kindly try to learn from it.

...and to the part of ur post in bold, I wonder why u would want to sell off a stock with that much impressive result because u felt it didn't pay a dividend.
In ur opinion, does it mean that CAVERTON shouldn't be of a good investment if indeed, it fails to pay a dividend?
Is it that there was really nothing in their result that could've very well made up for the non-payment of any dividend?

The truth is; looking at the impressive nature of their result, any wise investor would've looked beyond the payment of any minot dividend. ...for such investor the payment of any, if and when its given should only serve as a mere additional incentive and not a yardstick to judge the YE 2017 fantastic performance of the company.
Am sure u wouldn't have sold if u had this line of thought. ...but then again it was ur decision to make.

The lesson here is that we need to learn to see beyond the expectation of any dividend. ...because the performance of a coy supersedes everything !! ...same goes out for DANGOTE FLOUR and DANGOTE SUGAR. (like I said before, the future lies herein).
...for a coy can give out very little or even no dividend at all, but yet appreciate well enough in value/price and vise versa.
U can find out how true this is by looking thru the recent trading activities in the likes of SEPLAT, UNILEVER, CUSTODIAN, CCNN, NEM and ACCESS to mention just a few.

However, u do not need to regret any thing. ...u took that action to sell, and so that trade belongs to the past now.
Is time to look ahead. ...am sure there'll be other opportunities.
But try to learn from this.

I wish u well in ur next endeavour !!

You are too amazing sir@onegentleguy. You have become my mentor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 7:07am On Apr 06, 2018
Good morning house.
Is it a must to receive acknowledged sms from NIBSS after the approval of the edividend mandate by the registrar.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:34am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Mfunkynation:
My own don finish siiiiiince
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:26am On Apr 06, 2018
onegentleguy:

Hear this my dear;
The CAVERTON AIRLINE is a sure place to 'reside in the NSE room'.
...it's either now or never !!
Q1 will be explosive.
Let me give u a small hint; the 2 recent very juicy contracts they were involved in is even yet to be inculcated in their earnings.
...their fantastic YE 2017 result didn't even include 'these 2 drivers'.
I could say more, but I wouldn't wish to smack off the impression of monkey hunting.

We would see how Mr TIME rides on the CAVERTON AIRLINE in the short to mid term !! wink cheesy

NOTE: DD still advised as always pls.
l read few days ago, that their contract with chevron is kick starting this April. Has it kicked off already, hope it's one of those you are referring to
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:31am On Apr 06, 2018
veecovee:
l read few days ago, that their contract with chevron is kick starting this April. Has it kicked off already, hope it's one of those you are referring to

Hunting monkey is a sin

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:33am On Apr 06, 2018
Mfunkynation:
... paid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2018
currentprice:

Hunting monkey is a sin

grin
grin grin grin Just aired what I read! Hmmm your mind is corrupt.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.