Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11072199 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (7816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:13am On Apr 06, 2018
bestidafa:

You are too amazing sir@onegentleguy. You have become my mentor
Are you a public speaker?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
veecovee:
l read few days ago, that their contract with chevron is kick starting this April. Has it kicked off already, hope it's one of those you are referring to

...Yes, the Chevron medevac support services deal is one of them.
That deal actually took effect from March.
..people know its a very juicy logistic deal that's capable of taking CAVERTON to better heights, but they seem to forget that the deal will run for 5 whole years !! ...and thereafter, there's still an option on ground to extend it by an additional 3 years.

But the truth is that even without these deals, management have been doing things right since the last 6-8 quarters.
To illustrate;
In 2016, they adopted a serious cost cutting measure (to help turn around the drop in their earnings) when they rang up some in-house administrative changes and even had to retrench over 150 workers.
In 2017, they paid off an over $55 million loan facility they were owing SPDC for the then purchase of 3 AW139 helicopters as at the time. ...clearly showing that management did set the right path from the cost cutting measure of the preceding year.
To the end of same 2017, the company purchased another 8 Bell 407 GXPs helicopter to further render support services within the Nigerian oil and gas space.
Now in 2018, they have unveiled those 11 fleets of helicopters. ...and given a few other things we know, the improvement can only continue.

In my opinion, the Makanjuola led management of CAVERTON have indeed raised the standards in offshore support services.
...We believe that the future is also here !!

Enough said.

NOTE: DD still always advised pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 9:51am On Apr 06, 2018
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21624_OANDO_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2018.pdf

Congrats to all OandO shareholders. At last something to celebrate cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Are you a public speaker?
U meant loud speaker grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2018
wanaj0:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21624_OANDO_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_APRIL_2018.pdf

I hope the building is not owned by cowboy JAT himself.... grin coz that will mean more money for him since the lease rental will be going to him.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 06, 2018
Let me also do monkey hunting grin grin grin grin grin
2. Caverton Offshore Helicopters +107%

A string of deals last year has helped the oil servicing company reposition itself as the leading helicopter provider for the oil sector in Nigeria. The company’s earnings per share are up 328% year on year and they also declared dividends of 15 kobo per share. It appears the market so this coming too with the share price rising from N1.29 to a year high of N3 per share.

The stock still trades at a P/E ratio of 3.31 suggesting that it is still quite cheap. The determinant factor here is whether it can at least sustain the current earnings per share of 77kobo.

Nairametrics....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:08am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2018
phemmie06:
Good morning house.
Is it a must to receive acknowledged sms from NIBSS after the approval of the edividend mandate by the registrar.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2018
Why should a quoted company declare dividend without adequate information? Lasaco, CCNN, NPF declared dividend without information to back the dividend up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by samzepaparazi: 10:47am On Apr 06, 2018
Its confirmed transcorp have the dumbest traders in the market.

Smh

Full bid yesterday just allow the thing to last small.
No o they will be flooding the market with offers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by shigidi(m): 10:49am On Apr 06, 2018
Coolcash1:

I hope the building is not owned by cowboy JAT himself.... grin coz that will mean more money for him since the lease rental will be going to him.... grin

I can bet you that is the case
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:52am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=onegentleguy post=66475387]

..people know its a very juicy logistic deal that's capable of taking CAVERTON to better heights, but they seem to forget that the deal will run for 5 whole years !! ...and thereafter, there's still an option on ground to extend it by an additional 3 years.

But the truth is that even without these deals, management have been doing things right since the last 6-8 quarters.
To illustrate;
In 2016, they adopted a serious cost cutting measure (to help turn around the drop in their earnings) when they rang up some in-house administrative changes and even had to retrench over 150 workers.
In 2017, they paid off an over $55 million loan facility they were owing SPDC for the then purchase of 3 AW139 helicopters as at the time. ...clearly showing that management did set the right path from the cost cutting measure of the preceding year.
To the end of same 2017, the company purchased another 8 Bell 407 GXPs helicopter to further render support services within the Nigerian oil and gas space.
Now in 2018, they have unveiled those 11 fleets of helicopters. ...and given a few other things we know, the improvement can only continue.

In my opinion, the Makanjuola led management of CAVERTON have indeed raised the standards in offshore support services.

Enough said.

[/quotePRO
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:53am On Apr 06, 2018
onegentleguy:

To illustrate;

Enough said.

P.R.O
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:54am On Apr 06, 2018
wanaj0:

are u sure
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 10:57am On Apr 06, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 11:04am On Apr 06, 2018
veecovee:
pls do me a favour ... analyse these lines for me

https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/04/04/gcr-affirms-aiico-insurance-ang-rating/

Usual shenanigan. It looks like they want to raise debt or equity finance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 11:07am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:10am On Apr 06, 2018
Onuokwu:

How many times dem wan release this statement.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2018
Skyebank should at least tell us there is a delay in filing their AFS either through NSE or NTA. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:58am On Apr 06, 2018
CBN is in charge.
swilo:
Skyebank should at least tell us there is a delay in filing their AFS either through NSE or NTA. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:06pm On Apr 06, 2018
afrinsure traded 110m units today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 12:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
@ loco how mkt?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
small pullback and my brother and sisters don run comot here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 12:45pm On Apr 06, 2018
this market just tire me walahi.....strategynotjustworkingfornow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 06, 2018
currentprice:
@ loco how mkt?

grin

Fine.Market is good.Is it because of zenith you are greeting me?
Today is friday.At worst it will close flat 27.50.mocker...........

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 06, 2018
UBA What crazy offer is that ? 127 million !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:23pm On Apr 06, 2018
locodemy:

Fine.Market is good.Is it because of zenith you are greeting me?
Today is friday.At worst it will close flat 27.50.mocker...........
he want know ur levels for oando, I feel say u no dey there again, abi
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
veecovee:
he want know ur levels for oando, I feel say u no dey there again, abi

I don port since.
Only zenith and upl for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
locodemy:

I don port since.
Only zenith and upl for now.
So you still dey market sef. I thought you were an ED of the pillow holding company.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 06, 2018
Mpeace:
So you still dey market sef. I thought you were an ED of the pillow holding company.

For zenith,I came in because of the juicy dividend which i will chop on friday next week.
Upl has been in my portfolio.got in at 2.08.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (7816) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: owolabi5, Coolcash1, Sitmr and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.