Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3455) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10881124 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:10am On Apr 19, 2018
fxuser:

Dis Oando is distracting d whole index lolx

Oando is a typical bubble,

NSE index shouldn't relay on it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2018
Yayira:
Madam PLEASE don’t quote me again.
Okay.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 11:11am On Apr 19, 2018
Yayira:
I knew There’re soo many people tie down in Oando @ 10 and I know they are just waiting for it to come close! Hahahahaha grin grin
Neighbor you can buy back now if you want

Check again! By the way, you indicated interest earlier, seems that position has changed.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Yayira:
I knew There’re soo many people tie down in Oando @ 10 and I know they are just waiting for it to come close! Hahahahaha grin grin
Neighbor you can buy back now if you want

I don port.Na the first speed i wanted.it don reach 9.95 and stop.I need audited result and the auditors report to to buy it back as a fundamental stock.Kilometer 50 is certain if these reports are positive.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2018
What is the minimum amount of shares required to attend AGM?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anyanwu58: 11:16am On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=locodemy post=66811524]

Thunder fire you there.I said you should pass my posts and I will never comment on your's.
If you dont stop it now I will begin to curse you and your family members.
I hope you are educated?
Behave like an educated person.
Dont respond to my posts again......[/quote

heh!!!!! Is like market women has entered stock market. You guys should settle your scores outside here. Plssssssss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2018
phemmie06:
1 unit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2018
phemmie06:

1 Unit tongue It is a meeting of all SHAREHOLDERS irrespective of units.

Actually ZERO unit. You can send a proxy tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2018
[quote author=anyanwu58 post=66843978][/quote]
This is how you go about killing and kiddnapping people. I will not be surprise if chibuking81 daughter is in your custody. why bringing back what happened yesterday and is settled? stupid man.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2018
Investnow2017:

@Mcy56, why did it take you this long to know that veecee is one of those frustrated, quack pastors who hide under religion to commit the worst of atrocities. So you mean you have before now been seeing veecee as different from a native doctor? Have you ever seen a serious pastor who is as ignorant of the Bible as veecee? @veecee is an unrepentant apology of a god of man. Rubbish
LOL. He is indeed ignorant of the bible he's preaching.
I always refrain from replying on some of his ignorant sermons here.
He needs to really pray to God to interpret His words to him through the HS because understanding and interpretation of the Word is not and cannot be carnally done. I know his type, he's one of those dogmatic pastors that held unto obsolete laws in which the bible itself has erased in the new dispensation of grace.
Maybe one of his reasons for attacking me is the use of the word 'dear'. He needs to improve on his knowledge actually and widen his exposure level. It will do him good.
Thanks peeps.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
wanaj0:

1 Unit tongue It is a meeting of all SHAREHOLDERS irrespective of units.

Actually ZERO unit. You can send a proxy tongue tongue
Princkez:
1 unit
[quote author=wanaj0 post=66844015]

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2018
Afri-Prud Q1
PAT N460.89 mln vs N377.68 y/y
EPS 23k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fopishow(m): 11:27am On Apr 19, 2018
Present day missionaries and prophets of doom are all on Nairaland preaching aggressively whilst still gambling with us on stocks. God dey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 11:28am On Apr 19, 2018
veecovee:
This is my last statement over this issue, if you are a lady, change your outward appearance to those 4 ladies in the pictures.
If you are a man, talk against seduction in our environment and stop, cherishing and going for them.

Hell is awaiting all who are careless of their outward appearance.
Missionary Veecovee, I must commend you for a job well done.
I will like to remind you that gospel should be preached with and in absolutely love and not condemnation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2018
veecovee:
People wey I call their names never talk ooo. Ahhhh! I go fit survive this one
Oga Vee na wa to you. What you said was uncalled for, haba.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Tolktob: 11:30am On Apr 19, 2018
abeg who's taking over our bank (FCMB)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2018
pluto09:

Thanks.
I have seen others. Is only 2017 q1 .
Just want to see it to make a projection on what q1 2018 might look like.

I know my dear.
But unfortunately u can only get a guide from their Q3 and Q4 report.
...or perhaps run a rough check/comparison using their FY 2016 against that of Q2 2017.

On the Aureous Capital loan, I think they might most likely tour the route of raising bonds to refinance the loan.
...am of the opinion that it will serve to favour them more.

The problem with C&I is the dearth of available information that's just enough to draw up a better inference to make a sound investment decision.
But even at that, the current market price is at a way too much discount to make up for any shortfall.
...this is given room for the uncertainties surrounding the Aureous loan.
The stock is grossly undervalued from my end
...discounting for any worry/risk, I still have a Fair Price of N4.70, and so C&I remains a BUY for us !!

Disclosure: C&I LEASING constitutes a part of my investment portfolio.
Disclaimer: Not to be seen as any kind of recommendation. ...DD still advised as always pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 11:32am On Apr 19, 2018
veecovee:
This is my last statement over this issue, if you are a lady, change your outward appearance to those 4 ladies in the pictures.
If you are a man, talk against seduction in our environment and stop, cherishing and going for them.

Hell is awaiting all who are careless of their outward appearance.
bro, I'm privilege to understand d gospel to a level, and I know dis is not d best way to impact lives...y talk abt hell dis way? Anyone DAT talks abt hell without tears in his eyes is not called to preach...d way u go abt ur post is a sign of high level ignorance... If any man lacks wisdom, let him ask of God...bro, u need evangelical wisdom .....

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:33am On Apr 19, 2018
fxuser:
Afri-Prud Q1
PAT N460.89 mln vs N377.68 y/y
EPS 23k

Oga FX,

What's your TA on it, cos I think the result shows they are capable of maintaining last year's performance if they continue at this pace.

If you have shared it previously, just give me a link.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2018
bolabiyi:
bro, I'm privilege to understand d gospel to a level, and I know dis is not d best way to impact lives...y talk abt hell dis way? Anyone DAT talks abt hell without tears in his eyes is not called to preach...d way u go abt ur post is a sign of high level ignorance... If any man lacks wisdom, let him ask of God...bro, u need evangelical wisdom .....
Some are in it for the money they use threats more than anything to ''evangelise''

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 11:38am On Apr 19, 2018
veecovee:
smiley this is how we make our heavenly wealth, the master says "rejoice when they course you cause great is your reward in heaven"

But nothing can change the fact that ladies dress highly seductive this endtime

The bolded applies only when you are actually innocent of what
you are accused of. But in your case you began by defending the vulgar and obscene posts of deepsuck or deeplysick. It has now got to a point when there is every evidence to believe that you also own the moniker. So the verse you quoted above does not apply to you at all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:41am On Apr 19, 2018
veecovee:
sorry, i don't mean to offend you.But try be like those ladies. Salom
You hurt me with the use of that word 'seduction' but I've overlooked it.
Be like those ladies? Which ladies?
Vee, you've never seen my pics before for heaven's sake, talk-less of knowing who I am and how I dress! sad
One of the many statements that shows you are really a hypocrite!
Anyway. I have nothing to say to you again.
Go in peace, study the word of God to show yourself approved, a workman that needs not be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth..... not judging, not condemning but bringing unbelievers to the knowledge of truth.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:42am On Apr 19, 2018
swilo:

Oga FX,

What's your TA on it, cos I think the result shows they are capable of maintaining last year's performance if they continue at this pace.

If you have shared it previously, just give me a link.

mark downs are like buying opportunities to long term holders
slow and steady
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 11:43am On Apr 19, 2018
Mpeace:
Some are in it for the money they use threats more than anything to ''evangelise''
yes bro...Were called by their Belly....They have never felt d gospel personally...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:48am On Apr 19, 2018
fxuser:

Zenith
- N27 is forming resistance

- cross trades or ghost trades
- over a bln traded .. dis MIB's sef .. trying to ghost mode into d mkt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:49am On Apr 19, 2018
Dwizeone:
Please drop this already, sometimes the way we go about certain things tells a lot. If God do not condemn man, but love unconditionally, I see no reason why we should do otherwise. It's awesome you are active with the gospel but allow some decorum here. The person you are referring to, even from afar is way above what you might think. Cheers!
Thanks as always.
You are a good friend.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2018
loco how mkt?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 11:51am On Apr 19, 2018
This is an investment thread, can we keep it at that?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2018
otokx:
This is an investment thread, can we keep it at that?
Address vecovee directly please. He started it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: megawealth01, Streetinvestor2, presiade(m), ExpertDealer, Bagwa, xezoid(m), Ofp1 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.