Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3457) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10880975 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) ... (7752) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 12:59pm On Apr 19, 2018
Investnow2017:

@Mcy56, I have a serious issue. Do you know of any good psychiatrist hospital around where this fool called veecee live? His frequent mention of the word 'hell' speaks to questions about his sanity. He seems doomed as those who will forever remain doomed in his hell. Arrant nonsense. You ask him now about hell, he will have no reasonable thing to say other than those who drink Nigerian Breweries products will not make heaven. Armegeddon awaits all false prophets unless they repent.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/246206-50-psychiatric-patients-abandoned-aro-hospital-medical-director.html

No wonder. One of the 50 that escaped form Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro Abeokuta
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
Oando will have a stop over at N10 in my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 1:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
Did you really have to respond to an insult on a faceless forum?[quote autho sad sad sad It's a rhetoric, don't mind me.r=holm post=66846764]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/246206-50-psychiatric-patients-abandoned-aro-hospital-medical-director.html

No wonder. One of the 50 that escaped form Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Aro Abeokuta[/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
mendes911:

If market is refusing to respond to this Zenith Bank Q1 result, then NSE might be on a long thing.

The bid has started growing.It may end above 27 today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2018
locodemy:

I only invested my zenith dividend on japaul.my zenith shares is sleeping on my laps.

good one, follow come and smile here and let mr mkt do the rest.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by owoblow77: 1:06pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mcy56:
Oando will have a stop over at N10 in my opinion.

Ma'm, how did you arrive @ this figure? Perhaps Oga Currentprice has a different fair price. Or Oga Wanaj0 or Pluto will shredd your ''metrics''.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
locodemy:

No be you carry all your financial issues put for oando.Now see wetin oando dey do the general market.
market will reset fully tomorrow and the bullcomes.
Chai. I don suffer. The stone wey you suppose throw currentprice na him you carry land for de center of my head.
Loco wetin I do you na. I be ur only true supporter for here oh. No be me buy ur oando fa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
locodemy:

currentprice how far?
Anyway one of the stocks you recommend.

Yess.. he's a blessing to this forum but sometimes i can't stand him hereby stoning him from time to time.
CP chop kiss muuaah.

As for you veecove i'm waiting for you in your dream ma na iya e pa..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please let us bury our hatchets and move on.......bulls is on the corner

Brent now...$74.64

Let us remember Pa Chibuking kidnapped little daughter in daily our prayers for urgent release

We are brothers and sisters in the Lord

Ogas Loco and 1gentleboy.....make una reconcile and quotes unaselves. Other ogas that have querrel...abeg let us shield our anger and stay as BnSiTL...
....life is beyond this forum......

....We are making money this year......

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:13pm On Apr 19, 2018
locodemy:

The bid has started growing[b].It may end above 27 today.[/b]
I Doubt. Except mm does the needful it might close on 26.85..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2018
Mpeace:
Chai. I don suffer. The stone wey you suppose throw currentprice na him you carry land for de center of my head.
Loco wetin I do you na. I be ur only true supporter for here oh. No be me buy ur oando fa

No be you say make i carry my zenith bank wahala for head as i throw big stone for you on diamond?
Aby you don forget?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
mendes911:

If market is refusing to respond to this Zenith Bank Q1 result, then NSE might be on a long thing.

The market will definitely respond at the appropriate time.
This might be the year when zenith will close the gap on gtb.

By the way, when is emefiele term going to end
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
locodemy:

No be you say make i carry my zenith bank wahala for head as i throw big stone for you on diamond?
Aby you don forget?
That one na slip of hand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2018
owoblow77:
Ma'm, how did you arrive @ this figure? Perhaps Oga Currentprice has a different fair price. Or Oga Wanaj0 or Pluto will shredd your ''metrics''.
Just pure intuition! What do I know. cheesy
It's like a tradition that when a stock is on upward movement and it gets to major price junction, the bus will pack there for some times, either to now continue the journey upwards or downwards.
See the case of Skye bank; when it gets to N1, moving on was a bit of a problem. So also others.
I may be wrong anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
locodemy:
I command zenith bank to go on full bid right now.

that stock is unpredictable..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2018
pluto09:

There should have been a knee jerk reaction ooooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
ukay2:
Please let us bury our hatchets and move on.......bulls is on the corner

Brent now...$74.64

Let us remember Pa Chibuking kidnapped little daughter in daily our prayers for urgent release

We are brothers and sisters in the Lord

Ogas Loco and 1gentleboy.....make una reconcile and quotes unaselves. Other ogas that have querrel...abeg let us shield our anger and stay as BnSiTL...
....life is beyond this forum......

....We are making money this year......

Nice one bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2018
pluto09:

I think next year March....appointed 6/3/2014

Does he has influence in ZB good performance......any manipulation?

I think ZB will trade #38.00 by Q2 if the maintain the good drive
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yayira:

Yess.. he's a blessing to this forum but sometimes i can't stand him hereby stoning him from time to time.
CP chop kiss muuaah.

I can guarantee that, you are a Nigerian and not a woman as claimed by Oga mendes. The bolded sums it all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
ukay2:

you mean i should wait till july before selling zenith at 38. Na lie.zenith will sell above 40 next month.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jejebaba:

I can guarantee that, you are a Nigerian and not a woman as claimed by mendes . The bolded sums it all.

Please, don't put me in trouble. I would want to have a peaceful sleep tonight. Let the sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
Yayira:

CP chop kiss muuaah.

...decided to ignore all the bitter pill reactions, most efficacy medicines are bitter.

Did you say dream grin? You get mind ooo, you didn't stand the preaching, how much more spiritual warfare.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2018
locodemy:

They should wait let me sell zenith and get one of them against their Q1 result especially fcmb.
Funny enough I plan to sell my fcmb after q1 result, and enter zenuth for q2 interim dividend. Maybe we go do exchange at the right time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2018
mendes911:

Please, don't put me in trouble. I would want to have a peaceful sleep tonight. Let the sleeping dogs lie.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
mendes911:

Ok sir, apologies for that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
locodemy:

you mean i should wait till july before selling zenith at 38.
Na lie.zenith will sell above 40 next month.

Am being conservative My Oga....Loco.......Mr Time may think otherwise

Hope you have spoken with onegentleguy off this forum....its necessary.....both of you should bury your ego and amend....There is nothing in this life.......Live it peacefully always..

.....am a fan of both you and onegentleguy in this forum

Cheers Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jejebaba:

I can guarantee that, you are a Nigerian and not a woman as claimed by Oga mendes. The bolded sums it all.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2018
Where's Rabbi grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
nawah oo Oando buyers mean business
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
veecovee:
...decided to ignore all the bitter pill reactions, most efficacy medicines are bitter..
You talk too much, resistant to change and find it difficult to practice what you preach! Change your ways!
Veecovee you are arrogant in your mind if you dont know. Pride goes before a ...........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
ukay2:

I actually think he has influence on zenith performance. Na my own conspiratory theory o cool grin

Zenith seems to be the most consistent of all the banks in growing profit in the past two years.

In June 2016 gtb eps stood at N2.54 as against zenith of N1.13 which means gtb eps doubled that of zenith.
Fast forward to 2018 ,the eps is almost the same .

Na only them waka come

(1) (2) (3) ... (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) (3458) (3459) (3460) ... (7752) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Entrepreneurrr, 2zona(m), FreeStuffsNG, unite4real, SetrakusRa(m), floydmayweather and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.