Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:59 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11028168 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) ... (7802) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:32pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Manonamission:

No. Annualised. 13k for Q1

Oops. My bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 27, 2018
Manonamission:

No. Annualised. 13k for Q1
Ten Orijin for u. (PAT CI =2,551,268,000/19,802,710,754 gives 13k)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jejebaba:

Far better result than last year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jejebaba:

Impairment no they finish for all this bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mpeace:
Far better result than last year.
Yeah, EPS increased by 62.5%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jejebaba:

FCMB, Fidelity and Diamond are fond of doing this. Details behind the figure. LOL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
bolabiyi:
what's d summary of dis biko....can't open....

Drop in PAT but understandably so.
Seems their recent Capital reorganisation exercise is yielding some desired result.
The focus on retail banking since scaling up with branch expansion also seem to be paying off with a 1st out improvement on deposit mobilisation since the last 4 quarters.
...more so, they''ve also done noble in curbing down OPEX.
I particularly like the fact that they now seem to have a healthy cash position and steadily growing their RE.

But they need to improve in their versatility to drive earnings. ...the huge drop in their income line particularly fees & commission income and trading income is a bit below average. ...one wonders if their renowned e-channel platform 'alert' is really been put to good use. It's clear that the managers here need to up their game in thinking outside the box.

However, with the CRE yielding some expected result plus the improvement in EPS and ROE, WEMA remains a BUY for me.
I believe its a treasure to look up to in the short to mid term timeframe.
...especially given a few privileged in-house info we know. (ie the REVELATION). wink cheesy

NOTE: WEMA constitutes a make up in my portfolio.
But this shouldn't be adopted as an investment advise. ...DD still advised as always pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gloriousdawn: 2:52pm On Apr 27, 2018
Jejebaba:

Yeah, EPS increased by 62.5%.

My fair value for FCMB is N2.6.
This is subject to the decision of Mr. Market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
mendes911:

FCMB, Fidelity and Diamond are fond of doing this. Details behind the figure. LOL.

Tier 2 banks scammers. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 3:01pm On Apr 27, 2018
Caverton Group Financial Highlights:
· Revenue for 2018 is N4.6bn, (N5.1bn March 2017)
· Operating Profit, (excluding other income), is N849.2mn, (N722.1bn March 2017)
· EBITDA for the period is N1.2bn, (N1.02bn March 2017).
· Profit before tax of N476.5mn, (N355.4mn March 2017)
· EPS is 9 kobo, (6 kobo March 2017)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
gloriousdawn:

My fair value for FCMB is N2.6.
This is subject to the decision of Mr. Market.
The manipulators better raise it to 3. That is my target exit.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 3:06pm On Apr 27, 2018
Teeonly:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21999_FIDSON_HEALTHCARE_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_APRIL_2018.pdf

Waiting for May and Baker. I read an advert by DUFIL in Businessday yesterday. They bought M&B Noodles division for N775 million. Don't know if in FY 2017 or Q1 2018. Ordinarily, M&B ought to have been upfront with this information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
IFRS, who knows its requirements as it relates to banks. A source said it places a duty on banks to take the full year's impairment in q1. How true is that.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bolabiyi: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2018
onegentleguy:

Drop in PAT but understandably so.
Seems their recent Capital reorganisation exercise is yielding some desired result.
The focus on retail banking since scaling up with branch expansion also seem to be paying off with a 1st out improvement on deposit mobilisation since the last 4 quarters.
...more so, they''ve also done noble in curbing down OPEX.
I particularly like the fact that they now seem to have a healthy cash position and steadily growing their RE.

But they need to improve in their versatility to drive earnings. ...the huge drop in their income line particularly fee and commission income and trading income is a bit below average. ...one wonders if their renowned e-channel platform 'alert' is really been put to good use. It's clear that the managers here needs to up their game in thinking outside the box.

However, with the CRE yielding some expected result plus the improvement in EPS and ROE, WEMA remains a BUY for me.
I believe its a treasure to look up to in the short to mid term timeframe.
...especially given a few privileged in-house info we know. (ie the REVELATION). wink cheesy

NOTE: WEMA constitutes a make up in my portfolio.
But this shouldn't be adopted as an investment advise. ...DD still advised as always pls.

thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:25pm On Apr 27, 2018
locodemy:

It will be difficult for you to win souls for christ.If you are truely a missionary,create a website and draw people attention to it.I will personally visit it and support your ministry as when due.

This particular place is NSEMPA.Dont you know the meaning?why are you so obstinate?Is this the way you will make heaven?You no try o i tell you.

As for me I don't bother reading whatever he posts here. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BBFE: 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mpeace:
IFRS, who knows its requirements as it relates to banks. A source said it places a duty on banks to take the full year's impairment in q1. How true is that.

How do you know full year impairment in q1?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Mpeace:
Something tells me there would be no other bull like the one of January, until after elections. All we will have is individual bulls based on results of each company as they are released.

You may be right.
I am completely out of NSE.
I made my last withdrawal yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:28pm On Apr 27, 2018
Eterna oil PAT also fell.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:33pm On Apr 27, 2018
PETERiCHY:

STOCK TRADING doesnt work that way. the 12% profit you made from NSE within 2wks is equivalent to NTB interest rate for 364days tenor that's a whooping (52wks)

So first and foremost give yourself a TREAT and take TIME to STRATAGISE else you are bound to lose that profit and part of your capital because the MARKET is UNFORGIVING.

For NOW alot of HUNGRY BEARS has laid ambush. the next sweet spot my crystal ball is showing for TRANSCORP is buying @circaN1:45 and selling @circa #1:60.

NSE is a DANGEROUS terrain if you CAN'T take the HEAT better stay off the KITCHEN.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Good advice .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2018
Diamond Bank...

I have so looked at this ticker and the charts, now the ticker is looking at me shocked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
locodemy:

@dominique.......Banning veecovee and leaving the second moniker stockish will not help us here.
kindly do the needful lets just be free from this religion of a thing

Now we can face NSE related matters. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
swilo:
Diamond Bank...

I have so looked at this ticker and the charts, now the ticker is looking at me shocked.

Best place to be at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 3:40pm On Apr 27, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
I remember those days,far far back,cp will just talk to a stock and it will start this movement!cp wetin happen? wetin you touch?make friend with mr time?

Just start saving up money, time is not right now. Currentprice must deliver this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 3:42pm On Apr 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 3:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
Why is it that those companies without dividend or bonus for investors always have more voluminous reports? Are they trying to use grammar to cover up their managerial deficiencies, like Nigerian politicians? angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 4:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:08pm On Apr 27, 2018
leo1234:

You may be right.
I am completely out of NSE.
I made my last withdrawal yesterday.

leo1234:

Just start saving up money, time is not right now. Currentprice must deliver this year.

for me, i think it is a wrong time to pull money out of this mkt

you might likely miss the BULL about to start. we have been shouting of this since last week,

BULL handwriting on the wall

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
PETERiCHY:

I hope Carveton airline has not crash along with Mr. TIME? we no longer see his long epistle.

Now let's hear the BITTER TRUTH.

*Sell in MAY and GO away BEAR,.

*Month-end BEAR,

*Ramadam fast BEAR and

*Raining Season BEAR are all around the corner.

So investors so brace up, To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

*ThE OcToPuS*

Those that want to pull their funds from NSE should start liquidating before church close. I don't see any meaningful bull from now till September.

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 4:16pm On Apr 27, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
NICE one chief!did you see dangotesugar there?

Not yet posted Sir.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Those that want to pull their funds from NSE should start liquidating before church close. I don't see any meaningful bull from now till September.

*ThE OcToPuS*

I think you are right.Bull has refused to come because everyone is expecting it.Bull pls take us unaware.Few go make this money this time around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) (3490) (3491) (3492) ... (7802) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kdaddy, adamx23(m), Jerry59, DrAkpa(m), Bovis(m), Mpeace(m), Heishere and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.