Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11026144 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) ... (7802) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Princkez: 6:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Expecting FBNH Q1 2018 today...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:58am On Apr 27, 2018
Just completed my ban on nairaland by antispam bot. I was banned for posting a link from nairametrics.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:59am On Apr 27, 2018
kolaish:
@Mpeace: Were you able to make your 20% in transcorp or you changed your mind. The bus is going back to the mid 160k region to reload new set of passengers.
I didn't oh. Just made 12%. But I will re-enter today and sit for my remaining 10%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:01am On Apr 27, 2018
Thinkbigga:
Diamond approaching full bid. What is happening?

Cc: Mpeace, onegentleguy, Loco
Just wait for their result. With the recent update on sale of their UK subsidiary, you can also expect q2 2018 to be good.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:04am On Apr 27, 2018
PETERiCHY:

Without SELF DISCIPLINE one won't be able to make a DIME from the market.

Based on my CRYSTAL BALL Transcorp REAL SUPPORT is N1.45k

Though their MM are only trying to pegged it @ N1:60k..

All said and done the CHIOCE is YOURS.

*ThE OcToPuS*

NSE is highly manipulated. The support is what the manipulators(mm) say it is. Me think they will not let it go lower than 1.65
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 7:41am On Apr 27, 2018
Its raining heavily here near Awka, bulls take note and rain small...just small
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 27, 2018
veecovee:

God never change according to Bible, so what has changed the (endtime) modern church "Illuminati"

Illuminati dress to seduce, promote fornication, abortion, etc. The endtime church has joined the dress code of illuminati ... what a pity cry

The 2 world's most popular believers: Christians and Moslems were formerly dressing to suppress fornication, and all of a sudden, christians changed their dress code, while the muslems remained faithful. Chaiiii cry. It started when some men (Oral Robbert and others) rose from america in 1940s, with the message of "prosperity" and come as you are.

They said "they would change as time goes on" but these half naked and seductive ladies have succeeded in changing the dress code of the church worldwide cry. The worst is that children that were born in the era of "prosperity and come as are" have assumed that it is normal for a Christian to dress like a harlot cry, while it is abortion before God.

And this is why Muslims are waxing strong and buying up churches all over europe ... make a research. I weep for the church cry.

It will be difficult for you to win souls for christ.If you are truely a missionary,create a website and draw people attention to it.I will personally visit it and support your ministry as when due.

This particular place is NSEMPA.Dont you know the meaning?why are you so obstinate?Is this the way you will make heaven?You no try o i tell you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:03am On Apr 27, 2018
locodemy:

It will be difficult for you to win souls for christ.If you are truely a missionary,create a website and draw people attention to it.I will personally visit it and support your ministry as when due.

This particular place is NSEMPA.Dont you know the meaning?why are you so obstinate?Is this the way you will make heaven?You no try o i tell you.
it's OK, only if they'll not drop another reply that would demand another clearification
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2018
Mpeace:
Just wait for their result. With the recent update on sale of their UK subsidiary, you can also expect q2 2018 to be good.
UCapital came to my mind
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:53am On Apr 27, 2018
Something tells me there would be no other bull like the one of January, until after elections. All we will have is individual bulls based on results of each company as they are released.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 8:55am On Apr 27, 2018
MSCI ADDITION FOR 26 APRIL 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

The portfolio showed a lot of selling by MSCI yesterday. With this level of selling by the fund, expected volume necessary to excite the bulls will be lacking from the market.

Equally as participants in the market, we have to continue to look to buy the lows, expecting good breakouts at this state of the market will be a tall order. Equally I have observed that there seems to be a lot of short term traders in the market, the retracement levels at which stock prices goes down seems to well define technically speaking.

Again looking at OANDO the NGN9.15/NGN9.16 level as a minor resistance seems to be working. Therefore should the price close lower than this level today, by next week it will be better for one to sell some portion at NGN9.15 and then watch again.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dominique(f): 8:56am On Apr 27, 2018
Let's stick to the topic please. This is not the religion section

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:03am On Apr 27, 2018
Mpeace:
Something tells me there would be no other bull like the one of January, until after elections. All we will have is individual bulls based on results of each company as they are released.

That is almost in a year's time? I haven't seen that in any chart. Anyway, when people talk this way it confirms the bull in lurking around the corner
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2018
dominique:
Let's stick to the topic please. This is not the religion section

Is there a way that Veecovee can be banned from here?

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:11am On Apr 27, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

That is almost in a year's time? I haven't seen that in any chart. Anyway, when people talk this way it confirms the bull in lurking around the corner
I pray so. But as soon as results are out I will just leave the market (save for fbnh) for good until March next year.
I expect individual bulls from Oando, Diamond, transcorp and FBNH. Fcmb with the usual manipulations might follow diamond. I will buy fbnh for long term but as for the rest, i sell in july. Buying transcorp today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dominique(f): 9:19am On Apr 27, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Is there a way that Veecove.e can be banned from here?

He has, we hope he doesn't derail the thread again when he returns

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Thinkbigga: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2018
Mpeace:
I pray so. But as soon as results are out I will just leave the market (save for fbnh) for good until March next year.
I expect individual bulls from Oando, Diamond, transcorp and FBNH. Fcmb with the usual manipulations might follow diamond. I will buy fbnh for long term but as for the rest, i sell in july. Buying transcorp today.
I sold my diamond yesterday at 2.00, no loss no gain. I have a feeling the price will drop further, after release of results, then I can reenter
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2018
Thinkbigga:

I sold my diamond yesterday at 2.00, no loss no gain. I have a feeling the price will drop further, after release of results, then I can reenter
Nice one. We are the managers of our various portfolios and the basic rule is SAFETY FIRST. For me, My average purchase price is 1.55 I will only sell if it goes below 1.7. else I wait till q2 result. I have learnt from fbnh to be a patient investor.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 9:29am On Apr 27, 2018
dominique:

Pheeeeeeew. What a RELIEF. Long overdue. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IHelp: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2018
dominique:

It took you so long to do the needful. Thank you. It's better late than never.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:45am On Apr 27, 2018
Just got an info that the new Director-General of SEC Mrs Mary Uduak and his NSE counterpart Mr Oscar Onyema are currently collaborating with other Capital market regulatory bodies and operators to adopt the use of Electronic Initial Public Offerings (E-IPOs).

Maybe the expected upcoming $5.2 billion IPO from MTN within the 3rd to 4th quarter of this year will come in that format. ...only time will tell.

Yet another unconfirmed Info is that the forensic audit report of OANDO will soon be made public. ...from what I hear, the content therein wouldn't change much of the original statuesque.

NOTE: While this post is real, it should never be interpreted to mean any kind of investment advise.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2018
onegentleguy:
Just got an info that the new Director-General of SEC Mrs Mary Uduak and his NSE counterpart Mr Oscar Onyema are currently collaborating with other Capital market regulatory bodies and operators to adopt the use Electronic Initial Public Offerings (E-IPOs).

Maybe the expected upcoming $5.2 billion IPO from MTN within the 3rd to 4th quarter of this year will come in that format. ...only time will tell.

Yet another unconfirmed Info is that the forensic audit report of OANDO will soon be made public. ...from what I hear, the content therein wouldn't change much from the original statuesque.
NOTE: While this post is real, it should never be interpreted to mean any kind of investment advise.
What else do you expect. Oando is highly protected and a safe place to invest until APC leaves.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (3483) (3484) (3485) (3486) (3487) (3488) (3489) ... (7802) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ExpertDealer, 222Martins(m), mikeapollo, SonofElElyonRet, Babynerd, ayufun, pdozie and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.