Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,857 members, 7,866,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11091826 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) ... (7821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2018
Dwizeone:
hehehe ... mattress gang, we know ourselves o
I no argue with you at all @ the bolded. tongue grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2018
Mcy56:

Yeah! Battle for supremacy rages on! grin
......... but dont be surprised if FCMB leads the tier-2 banks 'cos they've got the full backing of their MM.... talking from layman's point of view grin
fcmb, fidelity and diamond have the same mm. But every papa get him favourite pikin. Fcmb is favoured by mm.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:09am On Jun 07, 2018
Mpeace:
fcmb, fidelity and diamond have the same mm. But every papa get him favourite pikin. Fcmb is favoured by mm.
Na so! cool FCMB is the 'anointed' pikin. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Notmyproblem: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2018
Good day all,

I have a 250k that I want to invest I know it is small but that is what I have and I want to put it to profitable use rather than waste it . Can you guys give me a pointer on long shares I can put my in? I am open to both long and short term investment.
Please guru in the house help a brother.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:22am On Jun 07, 2018
People don wise up for this market honestly! Short-short profit taking.
Agba wetin happen na? To queue up with this big people na wa o undecided
Anyway, bull reign still continues.... tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:24am On Jun 07, 2018
TRANSCORPIANS !!
After some itchy fingers took it down to 1.38k our new NSE Money Bag Gang came to the rescue !! ...taking it back to 1.52. wink cheesy grin
...and so shall it be with a few other select coys !!
'they remain on the sideline'.

we are still here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2018
Opportunity for some to enter lower. Fidelity offers increasing...... tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Mcy56:
Pre-market looking tantalizing for Fidelity, diamond, transcorp, skye, ..... tongue

Electrifying moments are indeed here!
Orga''' may be soon reached..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:47am On Jun 07, 2018
Chibuking will soon show up. This is his kind of time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Ekuu BULL o

EDE KU IMURA bear tombolona.

i still believe bull have more days to go, if you are in don't panic but don't relax too much

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2018
Mpeace:

Not exactly my dear.
Sure FCMBs MM (market makers) are clearly a bit more active than the other 2, but they do not all have the same MM.
FIdelity has RENCAP as PMM, while CAPITAL ASSETS is their SMM
Both FCMB and DIAMOND has STANBIC IBTC STOCKBROKERS as PMM. ...however, FCMB has RENCAP as their SMM while DIAMOND has FSDH SECURITIES as SMM.
That good/active combination of STANBIC as PMM and RENCAP as SMM for FCMB is the reason for the 'strong defense line' in the coy.

Transcorp seem to have the highest No of 'highly connected' PMM and SMM.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
Electrifying moments are indeed here!
Orga''' may be soon reached..
Na fear na. Those past weeks bears no look face at all. Make the bulls overpower the bears ni o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 10:52am On Jun 07, 2018
currentprice:
Ekuu BULL
EDE KU IMURA bear tombolona.
i still believe bull have more days to go, if you are in don't panic but don't relax too much grin grin
Na we be that jare, at least make the bull continue small..... tongue
CP that doesnt believe in his own analysis again...... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2018
Mcy56:

Na we be that jare, at least make the bulls continue small..... tongue
CP that doesnt believe in his own analysis again...... grin

for BULL not show in MAY has distort my candle chart, i need an expert for a new one

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:22am On Jun 07, 2018
currentprice:

for BULL not show in MAY has distort my candle chart, i need an expert for a new one

grin grin grin

Na China you go buy your candle? (In Ichimoku Clouds voice)

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:23am On Jun 07, 2018
currentprice:
for BULL not show in MAY has distort my candle chart, i need an expert for a new one grin grin grin
I thought as it doesnt come at the exact time you expected, you would know it will still come around that time...
What do I know self. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2018
Infinitisi:
Na China you go buy your candle? (In Ichimoku Clouds voice) grin
Made in China candle......lol. grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2018
veecovee:
And Lot went out, and spake unto ...

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/14#68258920

Lot dey buy shares for NSE?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:24am On Jun 07, 2018
swilo:
Any new analysis on the NSEASI?

I would like to know the new value zones to watch out for given the present turn around in market sentiment.

Cc: fxuser, currentprice & BBM.
...if you mean the possible area to watch out for a likely reversal, I will say the index needs all power to move above 39100 - 39600 to create a medium term rally and 40700 for long term rally to be established. For now, the bulls in the market is still short term and needs all power to overcome awaiting resistances at the highlighted zones.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...if you mean the possible area to watch out for a likely reversal, I will say the index needs all power to move above 39100 - 39600 to create a medium term rally and 40700 for long term rally to be established. For now, the bulls in the market is still short term and needs all power to overcome awaiting resistances at the highlighted zones.

grin grin grin grin grin

it's not easy to suddenly make a Higher High wen u hv been making lower ones !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2018
NextProdigy:

It wasn't his Lot to buy shares

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NextProdigy(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2018
Infinitisi:

It wasn't his Lot to buy shares

Hehehehehehehe. Nice one bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
He just wan start to dey buy shares and he needs a stockbroker. grin grin grin
NextProdigy:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wicker zenith bank, see how they shut loco in. Chai. This life sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
BERGRR PAINTS on full offer with no single bid.
...am not surprised at all 'cause the Chairman of the company is expected to announce his resignation at the AGM today. (got some info on that yesterday)
Investors will almost always react to certain 'insider plays'
Sometimes those reactions might be extreme. ...and at other times, they might be uncalled for.
The key is to learn the act of knowing when to key in to the gap between the overly maximum and unduly minimum reactions from the herd.
...'cause that 'gap' can usually make one some money.

Meanwhile, we are still 'Transcorping up the North Pole'

We remain here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mpeace:
Wicker zenith bank, see how they shut loco in. Chai. This life sef.

Majority of the stock I bought at 25.90 and 26.05 and you said shut in.
Do you think I will let you know when I will jaaaa..............?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
Observation mode activated in Nsempa...... chai! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
locodemy:

Majority of the stock I bought at 25.90 and 26.05 and you said shut in.
Do you think I will let you know when I will jaaaa..............?
lol. My brother I just wanted to hear your voice thus morning.
Having heard loco's voice I can now prepare for work.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
Meanwhile HIGH CHIEF INDEX is currently up by near 1.3%.
...its alright then !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mpeace:
lol. My brother I just wanted to hear your voice thus morning.
Having heard loco's voice I can now prepare for work.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3647) (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) ... (7821) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ositadima1(m), Hedgefunds, Mpeace(m), naturalflow, dangle, BabsO2(m), emmasoft(m), Disembark, 4willer, Excellent7(m), OwlaRowl, IPO2002, Agbalowomeri, cocolacec(m), Curiouscity(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.