Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,726 members, 7,862,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:06 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11076427 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by gamaliel9: 4:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=onegentleguy post=68266222]

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked wink cheesy[/quote

]https://www.nairaland.com/4548417/supreme-court-orders-gtbank-pay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ukay2: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
ukay2:
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/breaking-supreme-court-orders-gtbank-pay-innoson-boss-n14bn-14-days/amp

Wahala deoooooooooooo.

GTB.....

WRONG INFO SIR

... THE SUPREME COURT INSISTED THAT GTB OBEY COURT OF APPEAL DECISION BY PAYING 14B INTO AN INTEREST YEILDING ACCOUNT IN ANY REPUTABLE NIGERIAN BANK . THIS WAS GIVEN AS A PRE-CONDITION TO HEARING GTB'S MOTION FOR STAY..

ONLY WHEN THE SUPREME COURT RULES IN FAVOUR OF INNOSON CAN THE MONEY BE TRULY PAID TO HIM...ITS NOT YET UHURU.

The final judgement may not be in favour of GTB for Supreme court to give this kind of condition...Patience as we await the final judgement....

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
ukay2:

WRONG INFO SIR

... THE SUPREME COURT INSISTED THAT GTB OBEY COURT OF APPEAL DECISION BY PAYING 14B INTO AN INTEREST YEILDING ACCOUNT IN ANY REPUTABLE NIGERIAN BANK . THIS WAS GIVEN AS A PRE-CONDITION TO HEARING GTB'S MOTION FOR STAY..

ONLY WHEN THE SUPREME COURT RULES IN FAVOUR OF INNOSON CAN THE MONEY BE TRULY PAID TO HIM...ITS NOT YET UHURU.

The final judgement may not be in favour of GTB for Supreme court to give this kind of condition...Patience as we await the final judgement....

This is where salvation is personal. I cannot wait on your behalf.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
This week has been an interesting warm up for what to expect next week. Ramadan ends next week, folks. I envisage a bullish ending to the fasting period.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
ukay2:
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/breaking-supreme-court-orders-gtbank-pay-innoson-boss-n14bn-14-days/amp
Wahala deoooooooooooo. GTB.....

I will say another opportunity loading for gtb jijoist if the news was able to crash the share price. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
GTB Facebook and GTB Instagram

Please double confirm your stories before posting them here. BIKO
No be play play matter

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yayira:

No be play play matter

The matter pain you gan ni o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
And why is no one talking about the judgement against First bank...that to me looks more serious...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
valacious:
And why is no one talking about the judgement against First bank...that to me looks more serious...

Tell us na; we haven't heard anything
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I don’t have their stock, I only bank with them and only use them when I need them. So how e take pain me ?
My own is that people should confirm their news and moreover what is 14billion to compare to N170.45 billion and N132.28 billion Profit back-to-back ?
If the news is true let them pay I no dey support thief.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Yayira:

I don’t have their stock, I only bank with them and only use them when I need them. So how e take pain me ?
My own is that people should confirm their news and moreover what is 14billion to compare to N170.45 billion and N132.28 billion Profit back-to-back ?

Agbalowomeri:

Yayira:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22494_GUARANTY_TRUST_BANK_PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_JUNE_2018.pdf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 6:01am On Jun 08, 2018
Yayira:

No be play play matter

Ignore the headlines both from Innoson and now GTB, then u will see that they are both saying exactly the same thing
1. Innoson Headlines goes like....’Supreme Court order GTB to pay us....’; but if you read the details, GTB was actually asked to pay the money into an interest yielding account while the litigation proceeds.
2. In GTB’s response they refused to comment on the body of Innoson’s statement, but focused only on Innoson sensational headline, GTBank is right that, they were not ordered to pay Innoson any money, but they didn’t dispute the fact that, they were ordered to obey the Enugu’s court judgement and pay the money into an interest yielding account.
They know that, if they go that far, in the next news cycle Innoson will leak out the actual court document.
Since the merit of the case has not been addressed by the highest court, this is neither a win for Innoson nor a loss for the bank.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2018
stockbuego:

Ignore the headlines both from Innoson and now GTB, then u will see that they are both saying exactly the same thing
1. Innoson Headlines goes like....’Supreme Court order GTB to pay us....’; but if you read the details, GTB was actually asked to pay the money into an interest yielding account while the litigation proceeds.
2. In GTB’s response they refused to comment on the body of Innoson’s statement, but focused only on Innoson sensational headline, GTBank is right that, they were not ordered to pay Innoson any money, but they didn’t dispute the fact that, they were ordered to obey the Enugu’s court judgement and pay the money into an interest yielding account.
They know that, if they go that far, in the next news cycle Innoson will leak out the actual court document.
Since the merit of the case has not been addressed by the highest court, this is neither a win for Innoson nor a loss for the bank.

Judgement is YET to be delivered that is the crux of the matter.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbuego: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2018
wanaj0:

Judgement is YET to be delivered that is the crux of the matter.

Exactly bro
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 8:46am On Jun 08, 2018
So much resistance yesterday to price fall. 29 stocks still gained while 19 lost. Index appreciated. Bearish BULL under watch shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:14am On Jun 08, 2018
stockbuego:

Exactly bro

News Headline be deceiving pple from time memorial.

#Noise
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:16am On Jun 08, 2018
safepaulooo:
So much resistance yesterday to price fall. 29 stocks still gained while 19 lost. Index appreciated. Bearish BULL under watch shocked

DangCem gained 4% . . dats enuf to move d index anyday

Needs to hold on to the gains into the new week

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Nigeria’s central bank will start to auction the Chinese yuan within the next month at an exchange rate to be set via book building, an official said on Thursday, in an attempt to reduce its reliance on the U.S. currency for imports from Asia.

link:
https://af.reuters.com/article/africaTech/idAFKCN1J40VN-OZATP

#GoodMove
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2018
fxuser:

Nigeria’s central bank will start to auction the Chinese yuan within the next month at an exchange rate to be set via book building, an official said on Thursday, in an attempt to reduce its reliance on the U.S. currency for imports from Asia.

link:

#GoodMove

Time to crash the naira-dollar exchange rate
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IamAlexander: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Time to crash the naira-dollar exchange rate

You think so? Go ask monetary economists.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:45am On Jun 08, 2018
MSCI MOVEMENT IN PORTFOLIO FOR 7 JUNE 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

Fund bought some. Although quantity not much. There is likelihood of additional funds coming to the portfolio soon.

Market is currently at a fear Zone, where some investors may likely exit the market in order to break-even.
Therefore, we should expect some consolidation/retracement in the market. Still another opportunity to snap up that your favorite stock if you see the panic selling (this will definitely happen). This is not a time to buy any breakout, look to but at the low price as much as possible.

Looking at the weekly NAV change, the market is still positive.

I am still voting for OANDO a price between NGN6.60 and 6.70 precisely.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:47am On Jun 08, 2018
fxuser:

link:

#GoodMove

OPPORTUNITY 'dressed in a clean white rope'. smiley wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:50am On Jun 08, 2018
fxuser:

DangCem gained 4% . . dats enuf to move d index anyday

Needs to hold on to the gains into the new week

To the part in bold, ur the Man !! smiley wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 9:53am On Jun 08, 2018
fxuser:

News Headline be deceiving pple from time memorial.

#Noise

...really truly deceiving folks from time immemorial !! smiley wink cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:00am On Jun 08, 2018
yok:
MSCI MOVEMENT IN PORTFOLIO FOR 7 JUNE 2018/GENERAL MARKET COMMENT

Fund bought some. Although quantity not much. There is likelihood of additional funds coming to the portfolio soon.

Market is currently at a fear Zone, where some investors may likely exit the market in order to break-even.
Therefore, we should expect some consolidation/retracement in the market. Still another opportunity to snap up that your favorite stock if you see the panic selling (this will definitely happen). This is not a time to buy any breakout, look to but at the low price as much as possible.

Looking at the weekly NAV change, the market is still positive.

I am still voting for OANDO a price between NGN6.60 and 6.70 precisely.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

#quality
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2018
onegentleguy:

OPPORTUNITY 'dressed in a clean white rope'. smiley wink cheesy

a strong tactical move.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 10:28am On Jun 08, 2018
veecovee:
ABRAHAM AND HIS WIFE DID NOT WEAR WEDDING RINGS, NEITHER DID ...

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/14#68287514

How did you know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 10:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Hmm....Friday market....most often dull. People like to spend the weekend with rest of mind.....watching their money under their mattress

The BULL has to drink plenty RED BULL today in order to win. Dangote Cement has to participate actively.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) (3655) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ololufemi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.