Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,724 members, 7,862,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3651) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11076360 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) ... (7817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
Chai! Fidelity on full offer now. shocked Wicked investors dey that stock. undecided I'm out anyway. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mpeace:
lol. My brother I just wanted to hear your voice thus morning.
Having heard loco's voice I can now prepare for work.

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...if you mean the possible area to watch out for a likely reversal, I will say the index needs all power to move above 39100 - 39600 to create a medium term rally and 40700 for long term rally to be established. For now, the bulls in the market is still short term and needs all power to overcome awaiting resistances at the highlighted zones.

grin grin grin grin grin

fxuser:

it's not easy to suddenly make a Higher High wen u hv been making lower ones !

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mpeace:
Wicker zenith bank, see how they shut loco in. Chai. This life sef.

You left your Oando and Diamond that are on FULL Offer to talk about Loco's Zenith that's still on 50/50. Itsokay.

#MeContinuesRunning....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
......and the GAME continues shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
safepaulooo:
......and the GAME continues shocked

grin

Just like when rat and lizard entered a pool of water, we know what happened afterwards.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

grin

Just like when rat and lizard entered a pool of water, we know what happened afterwards.

Let him keep buying more. Shebi na game masters dey instigate panic selling.......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
mendes911:

You left your Oando and Diamond that are on FULL Offer to talk about Loco's Zenith that's still on 50/50. Itsokay.

#MeContinuesRunning....

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
mendes911:

Let him keep buying more. Shebi na game masters dey instigate panic selling.......

Kpom Kwem. Na the GAME. Otherwise e no go sweet
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
safepaulooo:

Kpom Kwem. Na the GAME. Otherwise e no go sweet

Buy more diamond. There's more than enough on offer.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
onegentleguy:
TRANSCORPIANS !!
After some itchy fingers took it down to 1.38k our new NSE Money Bag Gang came to the rescue !! ...taking it back to 1.52. wink cheesy grin
...and so shall it be with a few other select coys !!
'they remain on the sideline'.

we are still here.

TRANSCORPIANS, the SCORPIONS are around.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

As in, "TRANSCORPIANS, the PETERRICHY'S are around...."

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
mendes911:

#MeContinuesRunning....

So you want use me reconcile with chief loco. No prorem.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mpeace:
So you want use me reconcile with chief loco. No prorem.

LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
mendes911:
6.6.2018. Hand Over Day.

Yesterday was indeed hand over day for those "juicy" stocks. The baton was handed over from the "supposedly" bull to the bears. Tomorrow will speak more though our deep pocket Chief's (Loco and Mpeace), might decide to bribe the bears and save the day tomorrow.

Meanwhile, below shows how some members will be viewing their portfolio today. Especially those that followed all those stock recommendation and jumped in yesterday/today. Those trapped earlier are in same posture, wondering "had I sold yesterday"!

It is WELL. Even inside the "WELL".

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
stocks with new 52 week lows
chams #0.37k
rt briscoe #0.46k
stock with new 52 week highs
Ikeja hotel #2.76k
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Why be afraid? ...why worry, when 'the new NSE Money Bag Gang are with u'?
Today they implored the open-high-close-low strategy on nearly 80% of coys. ...but yet, over 60% of them closed on gain from yesterday's closing prices.
...and HIGH CHIEF DR. INDEX gained a juicy 1.58%. ...with 80% of all key indices also gaining accross board !!
I'll leave u to interpret what that means.

If ENERGY = WORK DONE, then with a critical analysis of the work done by Mr BULL today, u do not need a soothsayer to tell u that he's still got some ENERGY in him !!
I repeat; Fear not and remain unshakable, 'cause this BULL aren't done just yet !!
...for soon, the doubters will join in celebrating ur triumph !!

We are still very much here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
mendes911:

Yesterday was indeed hand over day for those "juicy" stocks. The baton was handed over from the "supposedly" bull to the bears. Tomorrow will speak more though our deep pocket Chief's (Loco and Mpeace), might decide to bribe the bears and save the day tomorrow.

Meanwhile, below shows how some members will be viewing their portfolio today. Especially those that followed all those stock recommendation and jumped in yesterday/today. Those trapped earlier are in same posture, wondering "had I sold yesterday"!

It is WELL. Even inside the "WELL".

People should just trade with caution.

Dazall
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

People should just trade with caution.

Dazall

I hate bulls that make love with bears.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
mendes911:
You have turned to Peterichy abi? You people have used mouth to weaken the bulls. Kwantinu....... undecided

I was expecting 'I told you so' before.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

The signs were there that it was a calf.

It is next week that will determine if we will have bull or bear.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
Vol Alert
- Over n4 bln worth GTB traded
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2018
Mcy56:

You have turned to Peterichy abi? You people have used mouth to weaken the bulls. Kwantinu....... undecided

I was expecting 'I told you so' before.

It was weak from the start. But people were overly optimistic.

Even Fxuser saw that today there will be profit taking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
fxuser:
Vol Alert

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed shocked shocked wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
It was weak from the start. But people were overly optimistic. Even Fxuser saw that today there will be profit taking.
No be our fault jare. Those bears' got no chill at all and the sight of small bull gladdened someone's heart. grin
At least somebody was able to bail out with no haircut.. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Very interesting bearish BULL. The real test of TRUE INVESTORS. Sitting tight and loving it......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
fxuser:
Vol Alert

Hope this transaction is not connected with this decision

https://www.nairaland.com/4548417/supreme-court-orders-gtbank-pay
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 4:47pm On Jun 07, 2018
Is this true...?

BREAKING: Supreme Court orders GTBank to pay Innoson boss N12bn in 14 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (3648) (3649) (3650) (3651) (3652) (3653) (3654) ... (7817) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: IamR, Mpeace(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.