Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,588 members, 7,816,447 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10877590 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) ... (7750) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:10am On Aug 06, 2018
Mpeace:
Flour mill at 23. This one fall pass zenith oh. Hope no one here bought from the last rights issue

The Flour business no easy tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sillysassysally(f): 11:34am On Aug 06, 2018
I agree with you.
I have actually been trying to get in at 4.9 but my order hasn't filled at all. do you think N5.6 is a good entry point?

cornwall:

It's a BUY. the returns will be higher than all during the next major bull just pay attention to the entry price

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 11:38am On Aug 06, 2018
Oga Wanajo, you do not seem to have sympathy for rookie investors.
wanaj0:

It was the GREED of the retail investor!

Notore's financial is there for people to use to determine the 'worth' of Notore to them. It is a willing buyer and willing seller!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 11:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Deadlytruth:

NAHCO went from N5.00 PP Price to >N70 within 2 months after quotation.
With that NAHCO story everyone became glued to the newspapers for news about fresh PPs.

I wish those times could return now given the experience and hindsight I have gathered.

How much was international breweries ...?

meanwhile it has a 52wk high of N69+

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 11:43am On Aug 06, 2018
fxuser:
Fidelity
- where next ?

Wating for fidelity at 1.35
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:52am On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2018
The 2008 experience is what should never happen again. Some pensioners, like the Nigeria Airways, who invested their severance package then in stocks, lost almost everything. Some that I know today are yet to recover from the crash.

To me, Notore is too high at N62. It should be in the low-priced category.

Well, time will tell.

Mpeace:
The funny thing is that once they fall they hardly ever rise again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
bigjay01:

How much was international breweries ...?

It has a 52wk high of N69+

You are right. I perused the IB public offer prospectus then and inferred a promising future. But guess what!
A lot of folks were scared of buying because the offer came just few months after the 2008 crash while wounds were still being licked. Yours sincerely was caught in that emotion based indiscretion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
dipoolowoo:
The 2008 experience is what should never happen again. Some pensioners, like the Nigeria Airways, who invested their severance package then in stocks, lost almost everything. Some that I know today are yet to recover from the crash.

To me, Notore is too high at N62. It should be in the low-priced category.

Well, time will tell.

It was all because most newbies were approaching the Stock market with a kalokalo mindset.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
You are right, but some investment firms also contributed to it. Some of these companies lured investors into the market, promising them high yields and when things turned bad, they packed up. AIMS Asset Mgt Ltd is an example.

Deadlytruth:

It was all because most newbies were approaching the Stock market with a kalokalo mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by MonkeyHunter: 12:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
MonkeyHunter:
https://nairametrics.com/nse-suspends-trading-in-conoil-plc-shares/

Lol which kain judgement be this? Suspension because of results; what about skyebank? Am I missing something?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FISG: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
As part of our Contribution to financial inclusivity, Financial Inclusion Study Group is conducting a survey on Investors Mutual Fund Experience 2018.
Accordingly, we request that you kindly respond to the short questionnaire; it will take less than 5 minutes to complete.
Thank you for your time.

https:///forms/dPp3ekdwn4NvkNy92

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
NSE suspends trading in Conoil Plc Shares angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Let the dumping start grin

Why dumping?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
TLAX:

Why dumping?

No be so dem dump with good year end result?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by elvisscientist(m): 1:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
fufu pounding has been stressing using the manual method and we have designed a machine that can reduce your stress and make you a millionaire in months
have been using this machine for two years and have made money through this awesome fufu machine

about the machine

its easy to operate
its pounds the fufu very smoothly and can be consumed after pounding immidiately
doesnt habour microbes as the machine has a pot that can be cleaned after use
uses fuel as its source of power
less noise and can be used in your kitchen

intrested persons should contact me on
whatsapp...08103107555
email..elvisfrosh@gmail.com

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Let the dumping start grin

Lol, gradual and silent dumping.

Brings to mind Caverton Q1/Q2.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 1:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
swilo:

Lol, gradual and silent dumping.

Brings to mind Caverton Q1/Q2.

is zenith result poor, pls no time yet to read it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2018
how far loco ?

should pple wait or make them jaaa

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
rebekah2011:
Oga Wanajo, you do not seem to have sympathy for rookie investors.

Rookie investors are NOT suppose to participate in Private Placements. They are meant for 'Sophisticated Investors'.

Rookie should pay 'tuition fee' and get educated before investing in the capital market. Or else, NSE will collect tuition fee by force tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
currentprice:
how far loco ?

should pple wait or make them jaaa

grin grin

why Jaaa?
30kobo interim dividend and a positive result.
Let anyone who want to jaa do so.Loco is not in need of any money that will cayse me to sell my stock at a loss.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
aremso:

Is good o; we just postulate market craziness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
aremso:

A good result with 0.30k dividend
Their stock just have a way of trading in different direction

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
aremso:

Honestly, I don't think it is that bad but the drop in Gross earning and a few line items may have a negative effect.

Let the other Ogas speak too.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
I am completely out of Zenith with severe haircut of 11.54% Loss. I can't argue with Mr Market. If this good results can't move the market. Let me join the mattress gang till December. Market goes no where.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
A drop in Gross earnings signal some kind of struggling...clearly why GTB continues to be priced higher. A fair result, but not outstanding.
Result could have been bad but for reduction in impairment.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2018
elvisscientist:
fufu pounding
Oga, stop bringing fufu issue here again. I believe you are learned enough to know that this forum is for stock. Take that fufu talk to food segment of nairaland forum please.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pasuma(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2018
Im still yet to recover my loss with AIMS, funny thing they just keep posting all of us till forever
dipoolowoo:
You are right, but some investment firms also contributed to it. Some of these companies lured investors into the market, promising them high yields and when things turned bad, they packed up. AIMS Asset Mgt Ltd is an example.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Lol which kain judgement be this? Suspension because of results; what about skyebank? Am I missing something?

My oga if you ask us na who we go ask? Maybe because NSE is in charge?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) ... (7750) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BabsO2(m), Pete002, Blackman101, ogoo4real, ehay(f), ositadima1(m), Streetinvestor2, lancee(m), dapix, Redoil, MARKETJJC, chillykelly86(m), sterlingD(m), Cation(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.