Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,805 members, 7,831,626 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3800) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10955130 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) ... (7778) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:38pm On Aug 05, 2018
4601CE:
This part got me grin grin
Na victory trap na, e no too tight as I dey look am. If to say na "your own don be" trap, me self go follow you worry. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jamace(m): 2:41pm On Aug 05, 2018
Hello all. Happy weekend. kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Applist: 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2018
AdoptedSon:
Hello House,

Is Notore chemicals getting your BUY approval?

Eleme petro chemical and soon Dangote Refinery
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 5:31pm On Aug 05, 2018
Mpeace:
Sometime in 2008' this same japaul of 0.30 sold for 15naira. Lol. Time, time. You bad.

You have forgotten COSTAIN the all time record breaker which rose from N0.68 in 2006 to N88 in 2008 - almost 13,000℅ gain. Those were really crazy moments on NSE. When the bubble finally burst in 2008 it was a merciless cascade of daily losses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ZikkyChops(m): 6:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Is he true 13,000%

Deadlytruth:

You have forgotten COSTAIN the all time record breaker which rose from N0.68 in 2006 to N88 in 2008 - almost 13,000℅ gain. Those were really crazy moments on NSE. When the bubble finally burst in 2008 it was a merciless cascade of daily losses.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Deadlytruth:

Can you imagine how many people it sent to the village? NSE, sending pple to the village since 1900.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 6:39am On Aug 06, 2018
Thank God for a forum like this and all the great people. We are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2018
Deadlytruth:

If you know the Costain roundabout you will know whether to BUY Costain shares or not.

Anyway, we are very far from 2008 levels cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 7:19am On Aug 06, 2018
AdoptedSon:
Hello House,

Is Notore chemicals getting your BUY approval?

Seems it got a SELL approval. cheesy tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2018
Seplat and co.
grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Diamond
Weekly chart
- massive bearish engulfing week
- next junction is 52 week lows test
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:40am On Aug 06, 2018
fxuser:
Diamond
Weekly chart
- massive bearish engulfing week
- next junction is 52 week lows test

Forget your TA with Diamond bank, wont happen! Range is N(1.09-1.30)...say I told you later. Whatever happens Diamond Bank wont break N1.00
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2018
Fidelity
- where next ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:51am On Aug 06, 2018
stcool:

Forget your TA with Diamond bank, wont happen! Range is N(1.09-1.30)...say I told you later. Whatever happens Diamond Bank wont break N1.00

1.09 or 52 week low are all possibilities to me . .
i think the message is '' downside risk still persists ''

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2018
Seplat
- refresh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 10:00am On Aug 06, 2018
fxuser:

certainly
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:06am On Aug 06, 2018
fxuser:

Why you dey reply the guy na? Leave him to battle Mr. Market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:12am On Aug 06, 2018
Zenith
- SP above prev weekly and monthly close
- d week and month turned green !
- d expected reward here is at all at all . . sigh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:13am On Aug 06, 2018
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 3 AUG 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

As at Friday 3rd August 2018, MSCI fund liquidated the fixed deposit, now has some cash to play the market. Still thinking about the next move.

The All Share index for the just ended closed on the negative side at 36,499.67, when compare with the previous week’s closing figure.

Personally, I am staying on the sideline, watching like an eagle as to which stock to sell.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2018
fxuser:
Zenith
- SP above prev weekly and monthly close
- d week and month turned green !
- d expected reward here is at all at all . . sigh

Thanks

This is relieving cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 10:16am On Aug 06, 2018
Mpeace:
Can you imagine how many people it sent to the village? NSE, sending pple to the village since 1900.

Oando wad sold for more than N150.
Fidelity bank once sold for N15.
Diamond bank once sold for N30.
First Bank once sold for N45.
FCMB(finbank) was sold for N15.
UBA was sold more than N40

NSE THROUGH BAD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE SENDING PEOPLE TO THEIR VILLAGES SINCE 2008.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:20am On Aug 06, 2018
ZikkyChops:
Is he true 13,000%

Seems you had not joined the market back then. From 68 kobo to N88 Naira. Do the calculation yourself and see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 10:25am On Aug 06, 2018
austinkenneth:

NSE SENDING PEOPLE TO THEIR VILLAGES SINCE 2008.

NAHCO went from N5.00 PP Price to >N70 within 2 months after quotation.
With that NAHCO story everyone became glued to the newspapers for news about fresh PPs.

I wish those times could return now given the experience and hindsight I have gathered.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by STOjo: 10:35am On Aug 06, 2018
Please how do you sell it yourself?

lolaluv1:

I am currently trying to move shares. I discovered the major part of the problem is the communication gap between the two brokers. So i serve as the middle man asking for updates and new information. That has helped because in Nigeria, you can't just submit a request and go to sleep.

I prefer to sell those shares myself. I cant give any broker any cut when i can do it myself.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2018
Who are those that approved Notore at N62.50? It is a total disservice to the investing public.
austinkenneth:

NSE THROUGH BAD CORPORATE GOVERNANCE SENDING PEOPLE TO THEIR VILLAGES SINCE 2008.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 10:48am On Aug 06, 2018
rebekah2011:
Who are those that approved Notore at N62.50? It is a total disservice to the investing public.

Why is it a disservice?

remember CAVEAT EMPTOR shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2018
There was a reason why Nahco went that HIGH. The shares were sold on the basis of state by state. So investors did not get many shares. I got 550units back then. The monopoly it enjoys also provides good cashflow for any discerning investor. So one can say people buying then were buying the future of the business. However, many years down the line, the company has not been well managed.
Deadlytruth:

NAHCO went from N5.00 PP Price to >N70 within 2 months after quotation.
With that NAHCO story everyone became glued to the newspapers for news about fresh PPs.

I wish those times could return now given the experience and hindsight I have gathered.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 10:58am On Aug 06, 2018
Their conscience should not have allowed them. It was act like this that eroded the confidence of the retail investors back then. Not many will believe that Notore is not worth that price because they have come to trust the judgement of the parties to the transaction. Not many are wise to look into the financials. They just buy the news and the forward-looking statements
wanaj0:

Why is it a disservice?

remember CAVEAT EMPTOR shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2018
austinkenneth:

The funny thing is that once they fall they hardly ever rise again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:02am On Aug 06, 2018
rebekah2011:

Stock markets are just tools to transfer money from somebody's pocket to other people's pockets.

Some people are going to be phished for phools.

I've learnt my lesson the hard way.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:06am On Aug 06, 2018
Flour mill at 23. This one fall pass zenith oh. Hope no one here bought from the last rights issue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2018
rebekah2011:
Their conscience should not have allowed them. It was act like this that eroded the confidence of the retail investors back then. Not many will believe that Notore is not worth that price because they have come to trust the judgement of the parties to the transaction. Not many are wise to look into the financials. They just buy the news and the forward-looking statements

It was the GREED of the retail investor!

Notore's financial is there for people to use to determine the 'worth' of Notore to them. It is a willing buyer and willing seller!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3797) (3798) (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) ... (7778) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chuksnnaemeka, 4willer, leparj(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.