Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10885218 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2018
UCAP hit another 52 week low today. Trading at 2.78.... Is there anything wrong with UCAP fundamentals or the usual bearish market.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jejebabaa:
I am completely out of Zenith with severe haircut of 11.54% Loss. I can't argue with Mr Market. If this good results can't move the market. Let me join the mattress gang till December. Market goes no where.
what is dead may never die.This market! chai

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 2:29pm On Aug 06, 2018
TELL BASKET MOUTH, OTHER JESTERS/VAIN WORD ENTERTAINERS, ... TO READ THIS.

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/16#70034752
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jejebabaa:
UCAP hit another 52 week low today. Trading at 2.78.... Is there anything wrong with UCAP fundamentals or the usual bearish market.

1.80-2.0 would not be a bad bargain
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jejebabaa:
I am completely out of Zenith with severe haircut of 11.54% Loss. I can't argue with Mr Market. If this good results can't move the market. Let me join the mattress gang till December. Market goes no where.

You are highly welcome Baba Jeje.

Agba, oya shift on top that bench for Baba. Bring out that fresh keg of palm wine.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
veecovee:
TELL BASKET MOUTH, OTHER JESTERS/VAIN WORD ENTERTAINERS, ... TO READ THIS.

https://www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/16#70034752

Can you take this your post to religion section...its amazing that you break simple laws and expect people to follow what you preach.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
what is dead may never die.This market! chai

Not a new thing, there was a time banks were rolling in fantastic result and prices were going down instead of appreciating so not new at all
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 3:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
flourmil forming kingkong is tire, close below 25 today. still overvalued based on the latest report

chai! long time sometime day fall person hand, this stock already given pa. emma 100% within 12 month from N19 - 38 but now going back to his entry levels @ 19 if not lower. any way no loss once you have not sell.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
currentprice:
flourmil forming kingkong is tire, close below 25 today. still overvalued based on the latest report

chai! long time sometime day fall person hand, this stock already given pa. emma 100% within 12 month from N19 - 38 but now going back to his entry levels @ 19 if not lower. any way no loss once you have not sell.

grin

Lol
Make I siddon for my corner dey do my arbitrage jejely. I have shouted that long-term FA is inefficient.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Lol
Make I siddon for my corner dey do my arbitrage jejely. I have shouted that long-term FA is inefficient.

with what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
bigjay01:

with what?

With mattress noni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2018
FO q2 not so bad a result. 93% increase in Pat. EPs 1.54
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mpeace:

With or without controlling interest?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Uniondacs una no dey tire.6days full bid and una no want stop drink water. Okay oh. Beware, When the music stops plenty pple no go get chair.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
My belief that there'll be a massive bear from now till year end is getting reinforced.

Foreign investors are gradually exiting more and more.

You won't blame when the US economy is growing by 4% and Nigeria with all its uncertainties is managing a 2% growth thanks to poor management of the economy.
Yields are going higher in the US thereby moving capital from the most uncertain markets like Nigeria to the US.

Election blues are worsening the situation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
aremso:

Not a new thing, there was a time banks were rolling in fantastic result and prices were going down instead of appreciating so not new at all
yes quite scary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
austinkenneth:
My belief that there'll be a massive bear from now till year end is getting reinforced.

Foreign investors are gradually exiting more and more.

You won't blame when the US economy is growing by 4% and Nigeria with all its uncertainties is managing a 2% growth thanks to poor management of the economy.
Yields are going higher in the US thereby moving capital from the most uncertain markets like Nigeria to the US.

Election blues are worsening the situation.

when I saw 4% for the USA, I was like shocked shocked

4% for a developed country is massive o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:06pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ugosample:

when I saw 4% for the USA, I was like shocked shocked

4% for a developed country is massive o

But that is the data out there I think?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mpeace:
There Q2 2018 PAT compared to Q2 2017 actually recorded a decrease by more than 60%, that PAT is because of the income from divestment from their Ghana operations. Result not good.
They only recorded positive increase in turnover compared to 2017 Q2. I sold off last week @N24:40. Am fully out of the market. The market is presently scary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
Mpeace:
Uniondacs una no dey tire.6days full bid and una no want stop drink water. Okay oh. Beware, When the music stops plenty pple no go get chair.

Jealo*** grin grin grin grin

make i tear race

50% loading. me i no greedy ooo

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
hyness:

There Q2 2018 PAT compared to Q2 2018 actually recorded a decrease by more than 60%, that PAT is because of the income from divestment from their Ghana operations. Result not good.
They only recorded positive increase in turnover compared to 2017 Q2. I sold off last week @N24:40. Am fully out of the market. The market is presently scary.

Everybody dey reach bus stop grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 5:12pm On Aug 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Everybody dey reach bus stop grin
Walahi!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 5:28pm On Aug 06, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

But that is the data out there I think?
yea
That's the data.

Let's see how long that will last tho
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2018
bigjay01:

Jealo*** grin grin grin grin

make i tear race

50% loading. me i no greedy ooo
You people should not leave me alone inside the boat o. I entered at 30k junction and want to alight at 45k junction grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
hyness:

There Q2 2018 PAT compared to Q2 2017 actually recorded a decrease by more than 60%, that PAT is because of the income from divestment from their Ghana operations. Result not good.

it's scary indeed

I guess we should wait till the dust settles
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 5:35pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oga CP first and foremost thanks for recommending UNIONDAC
It's really looking PROMISING each new day. cool
Probably it's another Cileasing in the making....

Please what is the FAIR VALUE?? So we can fasten our SEATBEAT and ENJOY the JOLLY RIDE.

Once again thank you. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
bigjay01:
Jealo*** grin grin grin grin 50% loading. me i no greedy ooo
cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 5:48pm On Aug 06, 2018
FORTUNE FAVOURS THE BRAVE!

CP aka the SIGNPOST looking at both CILEASING & UNIONDAC rightnow grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 5:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
Jejebabaa:

nbst
the probability of things getting worse is much higher in dis mkt
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:10pm On Aug 06, 2018
kolaish:
You people should not leave me alone inside the boat o. I entered at 30k junction and want to alight at 45k junction grin
Funny. grin grin You dey fear? cheesy
Oga monkeyhunter say na 1.35 or something be its fair value na. Na after 50 or 60k me still dey go. tongue
Modified: .....dat 1.35 was like a year projection o. Make no one quote me or bank on wetin i type o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3799) (3800) (3801) (3802) (3803) (3804) (3805) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 222Martins(m), daniska3yaro(m), STOjo, chillykelly86(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.