Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10922432 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) ... (7766) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2018
Anyone here who's scared to log into his trading acct to avoid seeing the loss in his acct or am i the only one?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. grin
Oya na, let the change begins with you. smiley

My dear,

No fish right now is willing to help a Jonah o let alone a Nigerian....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2018
tritritri:
Anyone here who's scared to log into his trading acct to avoid seeing the loss in his acct or am i the only one?

Bros, it is well...! Your 5% loss may even equal my whole portfolio so you have a right to be scared.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 7:48pm On Aug 17, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 17, 2018
jideflash:
Floating just 10% in 5years minimum
at least they will be accountable for once.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
at least they will be accountable for once.

How will they account for the looting...!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2018
tritritri:
See, you need to try and calm yourself down, stop looking at your portfolio/account at all at the moment. Any of your purchases that doesn't have too much loss as per percentage, sell now, leave the rest, and be on stand by for the right time to buy cheaper. The market will surely bounce back just a matter of time #patience is it. You are not the only one.
Find something to occupy your mind, anything, stay away from this Forum if you can for now, check in once in a while to refresh or get updates on happenings in the market.
My candid advice sha!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2018
hyness:

See, you need to try and calm yourself down, stop looking at your portfolio/account at all at the moment. Any of your purchases that doesn't have too much loss as per percentage, sell now, leave the rest, and be on stand by for the right time to buy cheaper. The market will surely bounce back just a matter of time #patience is it.
Find something to occupy your mind, anything, stay away from this Forum if you can for now, check in once in a while to refresh or get updates on happenings in the market.

Nice one, though tritritri has been in this cycle since the initiation of NSE.

This bear dey learn work...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-17/trump-calls-end-quarterly-earnings-reporting
How do you guys post these without getting banned. The last time I posted a website like this, it got me banned. I just completed my 3days ban.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 8:09pm On Aug 17, 2018
swilo:

Nice one, though the 'great tritritri' has been in this cycle since the initiation of NSE.

This bear dey learn work...
@swilo, am worried for him because from his more recent posts its like he is stressed, (i may be wrong).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2018
Chibuking,

You have been a good NSE bear announcer. Please, let us know the moniker you will use to announce the arrival of the bulls o...!

You have done a good job already. wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2018
hyness:

@swilo, am worried for him because from his more recent posts its like he is stressed.

Yeah, I observed too. But it is very difficult for me to advise him cos his portfolio size is NSE to my portfolio size.

On lighter note, you are one of the few female monikers that have a real woman behind the moniker. Most of the monikers with (f) sound like men to me. I am surprised how Oga Agba manages to keep the men in veil engaged....!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 8:22pm On Aug 17, 2018
^^
Thank you! You are so sweet! The truth actually is that to be in this type of market as a woman, one needs to be rugged, we will unknowingly slip from ruggedness every now and then as female. Other women in this Forum are equally amazing too, i don't think they are veiled (you can tell how easily we may all get provoked or become petty).

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2018
swilo:
Chibuking,

You have been a good NSE bear announcer. Please, let us know the moniker you will use to announce the arrival of the bulls o...!

You have done a good job already. wink
grin grin grin
The same CHIBUKING81
Expect massive bull next year after the early next year bonanza junction if all things been equal.
Bull started this year, and bear will end it.

Bear will start next year and bull will end it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
hyness:
^^
Thank you! You are so sweet! The truth actually is that to be in this type of market as a woman, one needs to be rugged, you will unknowingly slip from ruggedness every now and then as female. Other women in this Forum are equally amazing too, we are all the same.

Bookmarked...

Thanks, it means a lot to Swilo..!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2018
Mpeace:
How do you guys post these without getting banned. The last time I posted a website like this, it got me banned. I just completed my 3days ban.
you check to see when the computer bot falls asleep.make sure you post at exactly 5:5:5 and 4:4:4 GMT.lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2018
hyness:

@swilo, am worried for him because from his more recent posts its like he is stressed, (i may be wrong).

Really stressed ...last time i got myself in this mess was 2016 UCAP . and 2017 oando loss...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2018
tritritri:

Really stressed ...last time i got myself in this mess was 2016 UCAP . and 2017 oando loss...
I sensed it. Don't worry too much, it will be fine, it is not death. Try not to think about it, Stop checking your accounts, Stop coming to the Forum frequently, do other things to occupy your mind, engage in activities that will uplift your spirit, be positive and build your faith in God, you will be fine, be Patience for just a little while, it is the key!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Umargarr(m): 9:30pm On Aug 17, 2018
wanaj0:

Think of this: People that invested in companies/businesses that are not quoted/traded on an exchange what do they consider since there is no PRICE to look at everyday. There is no BEAR or BULL. That will give you an inkling of how to look at an investment!

Beautiful, right on point! This is the type of moral boosting post required at this bloody period. Thanks a million.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
swilo:
Most of the monikers with (f) sound like men to me. I am surprised how Oga Agba manages to keep the men in veil engaged....!
What does it matter anyway? Just wondering cos this is trading not romance thread. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:07pm On Aug 17, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
you check to see when the computer bot falls asleep.make sure you post at exactly 5:5:5 and 4:4:4 GMT.lol
Yhis one na TA or FA you dey talk.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:28pm On Aug 17, 2018
tritritri:

no be only you o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:43am On Aug 18, 2018
333 carry your stress face front o
My hyness is not a therapist grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:27am On Aug 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
333 carry your stress face front o
My hyness is not a therapist grin

loll
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:30am On Aug 18, 2018
Breakeven Wahala

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:41am On Aug 18, 2018
Mcy56:

Thanks...but the reports were out since now.

Modified: So I checked now and the reports were yet to be published. Apologies.

they were pulled off sef
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:23am On Aug 18, 2018
fxuser:
Breakeven Wahala
this is the real high blood pressure,fx abeg ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 18, 2018
Mpeace:
Yhis one na TA or FA you dey talk.
it is like they have a list of prohibited site,lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (3834) (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) ... (7766) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ndidi2, Pifebhor(f), presiade(m), edwardaigb and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.