Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3838) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10927703 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (7769) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 18, 2018
hyness:

I sensed it. Don't worry too much, it will be fine, it is not death. Try not to think about it, Stop checking your accounts, Stop coming to the Forum frequently, do other things to occupy your mind, engage in activities that will uplift your spirit, be positive and build your faith in God, you will be fine, be Patience for just a little while, it is the key!

Thank u Ma, But did u see what fxuser above below ? i'll try to be fine at list for my kid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:11am On Aug 18, 2018
tritritri:

If i may ask, How r you coping in this trying time ? Did u exit ur Diamond ?
I left it for them. Always had an eye on my average entry price, knowing fully well that every kobo fall in shareprice would cost me hundreds of thousands. June 12 was the major exit date.
let Dozie and co. Eat their diamond for now. I will join them when the price is right.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2018
tritritri:

Thank u Ma, But did u see what fxuser above below ? i'll try to be fine at list for my kid.
Oni bara nb'ole bo ooo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2018
Mpeace:
I left it for them. Always had an eye on my average entry price, knowing fully well that every kobo fall in shareprice would cost me hundreds of thousands. June 12 was the major exit date.
let Dozie and co. Eat their diamond for now. I will join them when the price is right.

U were particularly warned about averaging down on diamond but village people .......

Lesson learnt.

Ur own better my own case pass village people .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:46am On Aug 18, 2018
Diamond will bounce back at 50kobo;
Then we can hope to sell at 1.50

#StillHopeville
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:47am On Aug 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...good question there!
The index often follows the big capitalised stocks which DangCem is absolutely one of them. As the index is close to either support or resistance level, what I first look out for is market reaction in form of any rejection candle, especially a pinbar. If pinbar is established with associated moderate or high volume, then a reversal is most likely to occur. I can also look for divergence using indicator at this level to confirm reversal possibility. If none of these is observed, then, there is high likelihood that the support/resistance will be easily broken.

Looking at DangCem chart also, you can see that it's close to 61.8% fib level, that is also a major support level at N201. We look for market reaction and who know cool
grin grin grin grin grin
...as rightly predicted at the beginning of the week, NSE index finally met BULLS reaction at the 50% Fib level and formed a pinbar (Chart 1). This indicates bear exhaustion. Next 2 weeks market reaction will be interesting as short term rally is most likely in some stocks. What I am looking for are stocks that have reached either 61.8% or better still 78.6% fib level to take advantage of the short term price rally.

As explained to @mendes911 at the start of the week, DangCem, likely to meet a reversal at 201 which correspond to 61.8% fib level - chart 2.

Please note that this is a short term trade and might not be good for everyone as the overall market sentiment is still bearish.

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...as rightly predicted at the beginning of the week, NSE index finally met BULLS reaction at the 50% Fib level and formed a pinbar (Chart 1). This indicates bear exhaustion. Next 2 weeks market reaction will be interesting as short term rally is most likely in some stocks. What I am looking for are stocks that have reached either 61.8% or better still 78.6% fib level to take advantage of the short term price rally.

As explained to @mendes911 at the start of the week, DangCem, likely to meet a reversal at 201 which correspond to 61.8% fib level - chart 2.

Please note that this is a short term trade and might not be good for everyone as the overall market sentiment is still bearish.

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
grin grin grin grin grin

I truly got your explanation but remember my main concern was whether other stocks will join DangCem in bouncing back.

You should also discount that DangCem is a stock that moves when a very heavy weight is either buying or selling, hence its distortion to the index can be very misleading. I prefer a scenario where majority of stocks are losing or gaining, either with or without DangCem.

We keep watching and keep learning as well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2018
Seeing a future resistance if it breaks the cloud

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2018
mendes911:

I truly got your explanation but remember my main concern was whether other stocks will join DangCem in bouncing back.

You should also discount that DangCem is a stock that moves when a very heavy weight is either buying or selling, hence its distortion to the index can be very misleading. I prefer a scenario where majority of stocks are losing or gaining, either with or without DangCem.

...DangCem is just 1 out of 30 major capitalised stocks that dictate the move on NSE ASI. So a move of the NSE is not only reflecting DangCem, but rather 29 other big companies, especially GTB and NESTLE. To me, this is not a distortion. These stocks generally dictates the direction for others either short or long term and the data is there to back it up
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2018
The banking index just broke out
Will it help the ASI mission?
We wait

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 10:57am On Aug 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Seeing a future resistance if it breaks the cloud
...but @Agba, do you see the present support on the Ichimoku cloud?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:04am On Aug 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...but @Agba, do you see the present support on the Ichimoku cloud?
grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, a support if you are bullish; a future resistance if you are bearish Lol grin

We probably need a bounce to try (and possibly break) this support again

It's a straight fight between Dangcem and the banks; we await the winner
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 11:46am On Aug 18, 2018
today na chart day.

mkt still very bearish, any little rally will be shorted by those looking to jaaa with little loss

grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...DangCem is just 1 out of 30 major capitalised stocks that dictate the move on NSE ASI. So a move of the NSE is not only reflecting DangCem, but rather 29 other big companies, especially GTB and NESTLE. To me, this is not a distortion. These stocks generally dictates the direction for others either short or long term and the data is there to back it up
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks I got you. But I presently do not trust these charts. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2018
mendes911:

Thanks I got you. But I presently do not trust these charts. cheesy grin

Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Yes, a support if you are bullish; a future resistance if you are bearish Lol grin

Agba, we have had enough charts (TA) today from you, BBM and CP. Kindly look at that your Jazz and tell us what you see.

Pluto will come later and make his own controbution based on FA.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
mendes911:

Agba, we have had enough charts (TA) today from you, BBM and CP. Kindly look at that your Jazz and tell us what you see.

Pluto will come later and make his own controbution based on FA.

I am waiting for my hyness
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 1:04pm On Aug 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Dangcem must lose stem. The macro envoron does not support rise in price.

The way the price head into the support is bring about a pin bar(CP) PIN BAR

when the market is bearish is a gonna 95 percent of the time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:24pm On Aug 18, 2018
tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:27pm On Aug 18, 2018
mendes911:
Good thinking. So on point.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nestiga: 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
Enquiries. .. ............e-mail
Custodianassuresales@gmail.com

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nestiga: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
For enquiry. ...............?..pls........mail........
Custodianassuresales@gmail.com...........

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
tritritri:

every now & then we get a big drawn down dat causes regret and humbles us back to keep been a student of d market. I know dis too well and i really mismanaged some trades and my execution was poor. The result for me was mental stress , poor sleep, moody and beating myself up mentally because i knew better but executed poorly

For me:
- d problem was , i broke all my rules and d trade size was big
- i refused to accept i was wrong , (wishful thinking is d chartist nightmare lol)
- secondly i realised i still had loss bias issues , d pain of 2m loss was greater than d joy** of a n10 mln win (as examples)
- the above is a very poor state of mind , im learning to detach emotions from wins or loss and just stick to rules and risk mgt
- mark douglas vids helped on our belief systems work against our trading and hw they can cause self sabotaging beliefs
- trading composure website helped on hw to meditate and keep a positive state of mind
- Just let it go gradually , detach from d pain , stop thinking about wat else u cud hv done with d money, guard ur mind from negativity
- STOP looking at the P&L . . write everything dat u did wrong on dat trade and wat u want to do next
- u'll be fine bro , opportunities are laying up gradually , we need to be in prepared mentally over the next few weeks and months
- take time off .. remember all d good things . it going to be great

cool cool
#bless

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2018
currentprice:
today na chart day.

mkt still very bearish, any little rally will be shorted by those looking to jaaa with little loss

grin grin grin

that purple line was support and now resistance . . (price is below all d 3 colours)

my rule book says for example:

- don't trade against the major trend abi , d trend is ur friend till it bends

- so d right thing to do is wait for purple/ red line to be flat or wen price breaks back above it for long trades opportunities

- any long trade taken below the purple / red / watever colour line has a higher probability of failure , since its a bet against the major trend

- we can ''see'' the trend is no longer a friend to longs oh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
The banking index just broke out
Will it help the ASI mission?
We wait

umm dis is what i ''see'' ?
- price broke below the tenken sen (blue line) red flag 1
- price den broke below the kijun sen (red line, very important line) red flag 2
- then d tenken sen (blue line) crossed below d Kijun sen (red line), dis is called a bearish cross & confirmation dat trend don bend
red flag 3
- then price broke into d kumo cloud oh , red flag 4
- then price is now breaking below the kumo cloud and the chikou span (dat light green one on d outer ) is now below price ohh

after seeing all these , one shud be on d side be waiting until u see the reverse abi
but know , one can get sucked into looking for bottoms or reversal plays in a bearish trend wh is fine but one shud be aware of the mood d mkt is in and possibility if failure is higher dan wen price was on d other side of d above

#JustRamblings
no mind me i beg

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2018
fxuser:

umm dis is what i ''see'' ?
- price broke below the tenken sen (blue line) red flag 1
- price den broke below the kijun sen (red line, very important line) red flag 2
- then d tenken sen (blue line) crossed below d Kijun sen (red line), dis is called a bearish cross & confirmation dat trend don bend
red flag 3
- then price broke into d kumo cloud oh , red flag 4
- then price is now breaking below the kumo cloud and the chikou span (dat light green one on d outer ) is now below price ohh

after seeing all these , one shud be on d side be waiting until u see the reverse abi
but know , one can get sucked into looking for bottoms or reversal plays in a bearish trend wh is fine but one shud be aware of the mood d mkt is in and possibility if failure is higher dan wen price was on d other side of d above

#JustRamblings
no mind me i beg

Oga Fx,

Along with these your valuable posts, start early enough to educate us (willing readers) on signs of reversals. Apart from pin bars and Bullish cross (which is usually a delayed signal)...

So that we can also be looking out and asking relevant questions.

I observed a whole lot of confusion about budding trend reversals.

It is my personal plea. Thanks for your efforts.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:39pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mpeace:

grin grin grin.

Oga MPeace, market for fall press you o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2018
Mcy56:

What does it matter anyway? Just wondering cos this is trading not romance thread. tongue

I see you...! grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
#BRING BACK RABBI....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2018
swilo:
I see you...! grin grin
Wetin you see o. You come talk like say na dating thread we dey. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (3835) (3836) (3837) (3838) (3839) (3840) (3841) ... (7769) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, USAfall2024 and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.