Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024505 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2018
alwayshigh:

Should we buy the ones they are buying?
If you bought Diamond yesterday, you would have been in a loss by now.

In my opinion, these guys are net sellers. They are testing the waters to initiate liquidity. Once we start rushing in and the volumes pick up on any stock they are targetting, they'll dump.

Let's not provide the liquidity for them to exit.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2018
In my view, it is a good move.
alwayshigh:

Hi Dipoolowoo, Is this rights issue a good thing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2018
austinkenneth:

If you bought Diamond yesterday, you would have been in a loss by now.

In my opinion, these guys are net sellers. They are testing the waters to initiate liquidity. Once we start rushing in and the volumes pick up on any stock they are targetting, they'll dump.

Let's not provide the liquidity for them to exit.

You are very funny... undecided You think people buying diamond bank are doing so because of Uzuoma? No, Its the retail market they command. Uzuoma wont stay there too long.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:25am On Aug 30, 2018
owoblow77:
Anyone having issues with MorganCapital platform? I can't log-in. angry
Try another browser.
I experienced same thing this morning. I tried explorer, no way, but when I tried firefox it opened with ease.
This is same Mozilla that I used in the past and didn't open. Guess the log-in issue was certificate expiration related.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:33am On Aug 30, 2018
This same Diamond bank I'm accumulating....they would beg me @N3.00 I wont sell grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Another reason to wait for Diamond bank at 70K?
Jijo team continues to enjoy, 'SHELLHOLDERS' continue to hold the empty shell..
I hope say Mpeace go hear. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 30, 2018
maishai:

Y are d pascal edozie companies being badly hit in dis administration

This administration did not favor diamond bank at all grin grin but this illegal money reparation happened back in 2015-16 when MTN was fine for not blocking unregistered SIM. Diamond at that time I think did crazy things to survive but e go follow banks wey big pass am dey do crazy things.. Those banks now have money to pay but kobo diamond no get.. The initial amount Dino said they smuggled out of the country for MTN was $14bn but there was not enough evidence. MTN will soon leave Nigeria make una dey watch.. they’ll dump shares on people walka.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chomzy19(f): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2018
Yayira:

Yeah but why ? Mine too was not complete..
This people no know say some of us don go through shtt for their stock hand ?
They are supposed to give us extra bonus slf grin grin

Please, what is the procedure if you did not get the dividend alert?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
stcool:

You are very funny... undecided You think people buying diamond bank are doing so because of Uzuoma? No, Its the retail market they command. Uzuoma wont stay there too long.

Uzoma won't be there for long? How sure are you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2018
NAWA oo see people one minute from bid another minute to offer line
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Chomzy19:

Please, what is the procedure if you did not get the dividend alert?

Call your broker or registar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
fxuser:
brent
- $77.60
- another big week ..

Brent
- crossing $78
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Yayira:

This administration did not favor diamond bank at all grin grin but this illegal money reparation happened back in 2015-16 when MTN was fine for not blocking unregistered SIM. Diamond at that time I think did craze things to survive but e go follow banks wey big pass am dey do crazy things.. Those banks now have money to pay but kobo diamond no get.. The initial amount Dino said they smuggled out of the country for MTN was $14bn but there was not enough evidence. MTN will soon leave Nigeria make una dey watch.. they’ll dump shares on people walka.

How you go say diamond not get 250 million Naira. e no reach wetin them take dey do raffle draw for salary 4 life grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2018
stcool:

How you go say diamond not get 250 million Naira. e no reach wetin them take dey do raffle draw for salary 4 life grin

My dear that bank is broke grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2018
Okayy...Another Diamond Bank bashing Day grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Onuokwu: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Was it Japaul that put diamond into all these mess ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Onuokwu:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23536_DIAMOND_BANK_PLC_CORPORATE_ACTIONS_AUGUST_2018.pdf

How will it not impact people’s ability to continue doing business with the bank ? Will he, dozie pay from his pocket?
This one they said the thing happened between 01-06 who was the ceo then slf
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
For the guys that know.....pls can you tell us the companies that have majority of the loans of our banks. Last year that first bank was shaky, we heard it was Oando and aiteo, now it seems aiteo is out of the waters and first bank seems healthy now.... Today it's diamond and we hear japaul and mtn....tomorrow it can be zenith or GTBank.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ucap
- to d brother dat asked

Trend
- SP still under the 50dma (meaning bearish trend persits where sellers are more eager to let go blah blah)
- in summary downside risk shud nt be ignored, shii can happen

Price action
- last 4 weeks hv been '' hammer candles '' (meaning SP closing above wkly lowest price wh shows buyers exist at d lower end )
- but d buyers are below N2.80 for now (dis is a very important area to watch)
- daily chart shows +ve RSI div , so bears are getting tayad but its gradual (dis is ur calm panadol)

Outlook
- expect further consolidation moves btw 3.30 to 2.80 , a break above or below dis range changes things
- let me stop here

Rec:
sit still and be at peace
but if d position is still giving u heachaches or emotional trauma, den sell a lil to find peace

Dis:
TA is not certainty its just probability or possibilities , we all cud be VERY wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
FBN
- also touching below N9 um
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
alwayshigh:

Should we buy the ones they are buying?/TRANSCORP

The Fund's action is generally to guide us as to what is the trend of the market. If the fund is buying, market is good, if selling; time for us to consider scaling back. If the fund is now investing in what you have bought before, it is good the price may go higher. If the fund start selling what you are holding it is time to look at your technical analysis and see a safe place to bail out.

Looking at what the fund is doing is to be a part of our tools for analysing the market. Equally the excel sheet, I post everyday is does not show the fund's full activity, there is also need to see what is the funds portfolio current loss or profit position for the month/week. By the time the fund's is showing a loss of over 5 to 10% loss in Net asset value for the month/week (I know it is time to stay away from the market, that was the time we see all these "expect further fall in market prices message"wink.

For example the current NAV for the fund are: for the week +ve2.12, for the month -VE4.64. Thus for the month we are just at the edge of the -ve 5% for someone like me to stop further buying or be extremely choosy in what I buy. You can check this site http://etfdb.com for some data on MSCI activities.

On what Transcorp is doing at the moment, it is expected. If it goes down again, coming back to NGN1.16 will always be a good buy. There seems to be some good demand at this point.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
yok:

On what Transcorp is doing at the moment, it is expected. If it goes down again, coming back to NGN1.16 will always be a good buy. There seems to be some good demand at this point.

a very wide day range touching N1.16 day low already !
hammer forming here

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
In all these diamond bank saga the only thing that feels good is seeing Agba peeping and can not post his latest bus stop..his hands are tied..
I know after your ban you’ll resume duty

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cation(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
MTN SME data .....Its fast and reliable with 90days validity.

1 gig @ #750

2 gig @ #1350

3 gig @ #2100

5 gig @ #3200

Contact me on whatsapp, sms or phone call zero eight one three eight seven two five five three eight. Your data starts working after Cash is received.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Yayira:
In all these diamond bank saga the only thing that feels good is seeing Agba peeping and can not post his latest bus stop..his hands are tied..
I know after your ban you’ll resume duty

grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
fxuser:

Brent
- crossing $78

SEPLAT... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
dipoolowoo:
CBN Fine Won't Affect Us—Diamond Bank Assures Shareholders
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/08/30/cbn-fine-wont-affect-us-diamond-bank-assures-shareholders/

Stanbic IBTC Holds Talks with CBN Over Fine
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/08/30/stanbic-ibtc-holds-talks-with-cbn-over-fine/

Surely, it will not affect 'THEM', I wish this bank was operating in the US...
One day this bank called Diamond will be taken over by CBN, as all other options are slowly disappearing
A bank that has no focus.
Even if you hand over the Nigerian Customs Service to the Dozies, they will report losses at year end.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Am not suprised by the pumping that diamond bank is receiving on this forum...

usual scammers, frauders and financnial criminals that reside on this forum have come out of the woodwork.

so alot of fake fake news dey fo dis page....dis small buys dey collect 500 naira daily to come and pump useless stocks wey be future shellholder

be careful....whever u see any 1 asking u to buy caverton oando diamond bank transcorp....they are all scams not to say japaul and all dis useless insurance companies wey be shellholder companies that dey for dis stock exchange since lord lugard times

pray to jesus and stay away from any advice you receive on this forum from these criminal so called financial oracles that do turn you into shellholder or into prostitution and crimes because u wil b broke mhen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hhmmm. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3863) (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ucvin and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.