Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,228 members, 7,849,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3867) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11025463 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Surely, it will not affect 'THEM', I wish this bank was operating in the US...
One day this bank called Diamond will be taken over by CBN, as all other options are slowly disappearing
A bank that has no focus.
Even if you hand over the Nigerian Customs Service to the Dozies, they will report losses at year end.. grin

Prof. Na my baby you dey bash like this grin grin grin continue, you go beg me with N3 later. I no go sell

For the lady saying people are deceiving others to buy. Grow up, the only person taking your money is your broker and NSE, nobody asked you to buy any stock. Best is keep your money inside a fixed deposit. Are you a kid that if I buy diamond bank, that means you should buy, even with the negative news. I have my own reason for loading it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
I think it is wrong to refer to people here as scammers. Nobody forces anyone to buy stocks here. The decision to buy any stock lies on the buyer. Stock market all over the world are volatile and information-driven.

This is a public forum and you are held responsible for any decision you take.

Like I always advise, sieve every information that comes to you and pick what you feel is the best for you. It is always the best thing to do.

deepsuk:
Am not suprised by the pumping that diamond bank is receiving on this forum...

usual scammers, frauders and financnial criminals that reside on this forum have come out of the woodwork.

so alot of fake fake news dey fo dis page....dis small buys dey collect 500 naira daily to come and pump useless stocks wey be future shellholder

be careful....whever u see any 1 asking u to buy caverton oando diamond bank transcorp....they are all scams not to say japaul and all dis useless insurance companies wey be shellholder companies that dey for dis stock exchange since lord lugard times

pray to jesus and stay away from any advice you receive on this forum from these criminal so called financial oracles that do turn you into shellholder or into prostitution and crimes because u wil b broke mhen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
stcool:

Prof. Na my baby you dey bash like this grin grin grin continue, you go beg me with N3 later. I no go sell

For the lady saying people are deceiving others to buy. Grow up, the only person taking your money is your broker and NSE, nobody asked you to buy any stock. Best is keep your money inside a fixed deposit. Are you a kid that if I buy diamond bank, that means you should buy, even with the negative news. I have my own reason for loading it.

Let hear it .Only u wan kip am to urself right ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
dipoolowoo:
I think it is wrong to refer to people here as scammers. Nobody forces anyone to buy stocks here. The decision to buy any stock lies on the buyer. Stock market all over the world are volatile and information-driven.

This is a public forum and you are held responsible for any decision you take.

Like I always advise, sieve every information that comes to you and pick what you feel is the best for you. It is always the best thing to do.

Old women in my village have a mobile bank on them, someone can consult them instead... grin
Any time you are planning a trade, you are in reality planning a loss you can accept without boring your neighbors.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chai! This ban don do Agba strong thing. Wetin be your offence na? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mcy56:
Chai! This ban don do Agba strong thing. Wetin be your offence na? grin

He may have peeped at the moderator's window at night.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
U cant stop deep*** from posting such comments o. Wetin you expect? Whether market no sell well well around this period. lipsrsealed cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
He may have peeped at the moderator's window at night.... grin
E fit be true cos he too like women. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
stcool:

No way, by next weekend, your bride price will get you twin sisters.. grin
Who on earth wont like that, except VCV (VeeCoVee).. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mcy56:
U cant stop deep*** from posting such comments o. Wetin you expect? Whether market no sell well well around this period. lipsrsealed cheesy grin

GRANITE thrown!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

No way, by next weekend, your bride price will get you twin sisters.. grin
Who on earth wont like that, except VCV (VeeCoVee).. grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
GRANITE thrown!
I don prepare my mind say I no go talk if someone dey rain insult. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

SEPLAT... grin

ahan ahan Oando kan

hehehe
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nbrew
- abv avg daily vol at this N100 junction (accumulation )
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/companies-and-deals/nigeria-orders-banks-to-return-8-1bn-in-mtn-dividends/

MTN GOING SOUTHWARD
NIG CB SENT MTN SOUTHWARD
MTN LOST 19% ON JSE

wow massive ! over $3bln wiped

#umm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
52 wk Low Alert
- FO

(falling knife)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 1:57pm On Aug 30, 2018
fxuser:

wow massive ! over $3bln wiped

#umm

My fear is MTN will recover all this money Nigerian govt is taking from them during the listing. They may be making plans to leave someday, borrow enough from Nigerian banks and handover shell to our greedy CEO's to finish the rest.

They are not stupid for sure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
stcool:

My Prof, which 70k? I told someone in this forum that Diamond bank wont break 1.09 and my accumulation is 1.09-1.50 max... forget Diamond @70k grin

i no talk anything ooo

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
bigjay01:

i no talk anything ooo

grin when its on the other side, with nothing on the red side, I will show you too.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
stcool:

grin when its on the other side, with nothing on the red side, I will show you too.
Cool down naa, make we enter. Which one you dey sef.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fidelity
- bids added at .786 Fib level

cc:BBM
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mpeace, na you dey clear diamond? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Strange. Notore is on full bid yet the price is -10%
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2018
stcool:

My fear is MTN will recover all this money Nigerian govt is taking from them during the listing. They may be making plans to leave someday, borrow enough from Nigerian banks and handover shell to our greedy CEO's to finish the rest.

You got me there!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mcy56:
No be me oh. Na Stcool.
Me dey wait for the bus at mile 1. I sure say when senate resume, saraki wahala go make the bus to rush me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mcy56:
But na hu dey clear transcorp sef. Make him carry on make I fit sell at 1.3 tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
fxuser:
Fidelity
- bids added at .786 Fib level

cc:BBM

Transcorp also at same level #um
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by cadno(m): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
fxuser:

ahan ahan Oando kan

hehehe
Bros , please explain undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2018
stcool:

Very unlikely that they will list under current condition. Rumors is linking this to some political maneuvering.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
austinkenneth:

You got me there!!!

Their business in Nigeria is almost like portfolio business, 99% lease and commission. Any day they want to leave them go dust their bag waka comot.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mpeace:
No be me oh. Na Stcool.
Me dey wait for the bus at mile 1. I sure say when senate resume, saraki wahala go make the bus to rush me
lol. cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
Zenith struggling to set a new 52 weeks low. Come on baby, you can do it...... Leave 21.65, that's old record.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3864) (3865) (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emumakpo, eziokwunwoko(m), NL1960, beejay1(m), crownprince2017, Mills55, Testimonies777(m), Babynerd, megawealth01 and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.