Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10912237 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) ... (7762) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Mcy56:

Who he be o? Una no go woundjure me with laughter here. grin
Forget ma'am, he who knows, knows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lolaluv1(f): 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
Please can anyone who got the book pay the favour by likewise sending to me vvvvv@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NobodyKnows(m): 10:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
lolaluv1:
Please can anyone who got the book pay the favour by likewise sending to me bla bla bla@yahoo.com

Thanks
Please download it here yourself madam
https://zerodha.com/varsity/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NobodyKnows(m): 10:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
arduino:

She’s a spinster

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by papalsbuIl: 10:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
NobodyKnows:

She’s a spinster
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop talking Nonsense
yoloba Muslim
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by papalsbuIl: 10:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
[s]
NobodyKnows:

Please download it here yourself madam
https://zerodha.com/varsity/
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 11:27pm On Sep 07, 2018
Chai !!!

The thread is infested with flakes

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 12:37am On Sep 08, 2018
What's going on in this thread?
Why the confusion?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 2:17am On Sep 08, 2018
Sheq:
hello good evening...i saw your post on the travel section,june 8 2017. ...but the thread has been closed....please i would like to know if florida intitute of technology charges a different tuition for international students. Thank you.

And please how is the school in general ..thank you
Oh, it's been a long time, and it's true that thread is closed now. There are slightly strict rules on this current thread where I'm replying you though.

The tuition and fees are the same for international and local students, even though it is on the high side (as I assume you know already). The school is good in general, and being a private institution, structures, equipment and student-faculty ratio makes you get what you pay for. I am currently not on WhatsApp, but if this was not helpful enough, please feel free, I'll be glad to advise (on any alternative medium). All the best.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 2:34am On Sep 08, 2018
Is somebody mistaking here for politics section? I am lost.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 3:57am On Sep 08, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Maybe they’re hoping it will go back to 300 grin grin

What people don't know is that, the share price was pumped then for otedola to sell 50% of his holding and the transaction of that day fected him over 30billn. I told my friend then that the fundamental of the company does not even worth #100 let alone 300. After the sale, the shares started dropping so bye to #300
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4721265/presidential-panel-recover-7bn-bailout
FG to recover $7billion bailout fund from banks. Agba here comes your graveyard prices.

COULD THIS BE THE MONEY BEING REFERRED TO?

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/group-urges-efcc-to-investigate-cbns-7b-loan-to-bankers
The 14 global asset managers and their local counterparts were Black Rock and Union Bank of Nigeria Plc; J.P. Morgan Chase and Zenith Bank Plc; H.S.B.C and; First Bank of Nigeria Plc; BNP Paribas and Intercontinental Bank Plc; UBS and United Bank for Africa Plc; Credit Suisse and IBTC Chartered Bank Plc; Morgan Stanley and Guaranty Trust Bank Plc; Fortis and Bank PHB Plc; Investec and Fidelity Bank Plc; ABN Amro and Access Bank Plc; Cominvest and Oceanic Bank Plc; ING and Ecobank Plc; Bank of New York and Stanbic Bank Plc and; Crown Agents and Diamond Bank Plc.
“According to the reports, CBN gave each asset manager, $500m of the external reserves to manage. Almost nine years after this pronouncement, no public report or account has been rendered by CBN on these the $500 million given to each of the banks. Also realizing that 3 of the banks (Intercontinental Bank, Bank PHB and Oceanic) were bought over by other banks and or liquidated between 2006 and now.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Affected Nigerian banks are:
Zenith
GTB
FBNH
FIDELITY
UNION
UBA
INTERCONTINENTAL
BANK PHB
ECOBANK
STANBIC
DIAMOND
OCEANIC
IBTC CHARTERED
ACCESS

If this affects share prices, it would be a sunami.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Mpeace:
https://www.nairaland.com/4721265/presidential-panel-recover-7bn-bailout
FG to recover $7billion bailout fund from banks. Agba here comes your graveyard prices.

COULD THIS BE THE MONEY BEING REFERRED TO?

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/theeagleonline.com.ng/amp/group-urges-efcc-to-investigate-cbns-7b-loan-to-bankers
The 14 global asset managers and their local counterparts were Black Rock and Union Bank of Nigeria Plc; J.P. Morgan Chase and Zenith Bank Plc; H.S.B.C and; First Bank of Nigeria Plc; BNP Paribas and Intercontinental Bank Plc; UBS and United Bank for Africa Plc; Credit Suisse and IBTC Chartered Bank Plc; Morgan Stanley and Guaranty Trust Bank Plc; Fortis and Bank PHB Plc; Investec and Fidelity Bank Plc; ABN Amro and Access Bank Plc; Cominvest and Oceanic Bank Plc; ING and Ecobank Plc; Bank of New York and Stanbic Bank Plc and; Crown Agents and Diamond Bank Plc.
“According to the reports, CBN gave each asset manager, $500m of the external reserves to manage. Almost nine years after this pronouncement, no public report or account has been rendered by CBN on these the $500 million given to each of the banks. Also realizing that 3 of the banks (Intercontinental Bank, Bank PHB and Oceanic) were bought over by other banks and or liquidated between 2006 and now.

Is like this people are following agba script o grin grin

They just want to crash the market by fire by force grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:40am On Sep 08, 2018
pluto09:

Is like this people are following agba script o grin grin

They just want to crash the market by fire by force grin grin grin
No be small crash. I just hope the banks invested the money in their foreign partners, if not $500million no be joke oh. At today's exchange rate, that should be about 180billion naira each.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2018
Infinitisi:
Like I once posted not to long ago we are in a downtime now in the market. This period will be well spent developing ourselves so we are better prepared when the market reverses. And we should all join hands to help each other to do this.

This is a better use of this forum than the stone throwing, veiled insults, acrimony etc that we are experiencing these days.

My humble opinion.

Kudos to all those who are always willing and ready to answer questions and educate other members.

You have a good heart...Nice one!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Na dem dey rush us grin

You this man ehn....great sense of humour... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:57am On Sep 08, 2018
owoblow77:
;
grin grin grin

Bros ye, please help me ask the gods that will I be able to buy FBNH this December @ 1.50? I wan use the profits to expand my business, build a duplex, & buy a Mercedes. Hope the gods will accept a he-goat as sacrifice?
Biko, please.

Even during recession we no see am buy for that price...You wicked o bros.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2018
Mpeace:
Zenith is really fighting hard not to fall under 20.

No point resisting what can't be stopped....

Waiting for it at N13.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 7:59am On Sep 08, 2018
currentprice:

some times i day wonder why pple take what they read on here too serious.

pple think Agba like woman too much because he play around so call female handle when Agba himself knows that [b]men are behind most of the female handle here.[/b]

grin grin grin

Just like he too was behind mercylicious handle then.... wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Mpeace:
Lol. Na fidelity me dey expect first.
I wonder why skye bank no want release results. I think they should have recovered from what ever problems they had.

Skye might be fully nationalized soon as recovery and repositioning efforts by the CBN appointed management have failed in turning the bank around...Most of their debtors seem to be stronger and influential than the management... grin

DD duly advised.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bishopking: 8:05am On Sep 08, 2018
Deepsukk might be a man....living around surulere...aged about 39 yrs and of average height and pot bellied.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Guaranty shaking the table
Long-awaited/About time

Yeah...especially for bargain hunter like me.... grin cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2018
Mpeace:
No be small crash. I just hope the banks invested the money in their foreign partners, if not $500million no be joke oh. At today's exchange rate, that should be about 180billion naira each.

The man does not appear to me as someone who understands what he is saying.

But eh,this is Nigeria where anything can happen.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:25am On Sep 08, 2018
deepsuk:
you mus be a starter to come write dis fo hia...
bros the co dey inside wetin dem dey call one chance...
the stock dey toxic...even their ceo is dying to sell it...last time seen he was asking some chinese and indian companies to come and buy am .. dem don tell am to F.O ...anybody that wan buy am...they ceo ready to sign papers....
now u know if u buy u go hold d bag...up 2 u
Though I dont know much about FO but reading this again, it seems this ma'am is passing valid point across to the FO faithfuls. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2018
arduino:
Issorite. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2018
tritritri:
Boss you never discover new food for this nse yet ? abi make we wait more...
Lol. Maybe not the right time to spill it cos of the bearish period, so I think sha.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2018
Mpeace:
We pay tax on our transactions on nse. Pls how can we get tax clearance certificates for all the taxes already paid.
LOL. Better go and pay your tax on the main bale and process your TCC.
For those working in established firms, it's deducted directly from source every month while the personnel in charge does the processing for staffers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:52am On Sep 08, 2018
pluto09:
The man does not appear to me as someone who understands what he is saying.
But eh,this is Nigeria where anything can happen.
Those guys can be confused bunch of beings sometimes and can be politically influenced. Why coming up with that around this time?
Similar tra.sh they did during the TSA period that affected share price of some banking stocks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Seunn11: 10:10am On Sep 08, 2018
FBNH will hit 3 year low with this news. Buying so much unit on Friday was my mistake.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2018
Bearish seasons
- bearish period brings about bearish stories and bearish views (vice versa)

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sheq: 10:48am On Sep 08, 2018
Capitas7:

Oh, it's been a long time, and it's true that thread is closed now. There are slightly strict rules on this current thread where I'm replying you though.

The tuition and fees are the same for international and local students, even though it is on the high side (as I assume you know already). The school is good in general, and being a private institution, structures, equipment and student-faculty ratio makes you get what you pay for. I am currently not on WhatsApp, but if this was not helpful enough, please feel free, I'll be glad to advise (on any alternative medium). All the best.
thank you so much...i really appreciate this...... please this is my email... m...if i encounter any thing that requires your knowlegde i will ask you.. i may mention u on another thread too ...thank you so much

(1) (2) (3) ... (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) ... (7762) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adinije(f), Digitron, WestPB, progressing(m), ernie4life(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.