Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10838190 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) ... (7738) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2018
All of una wey don collect books, my boss say make you start to dey read now cos exam dey come next week.
We don compile 'send me' list and na one by one we go dey call your moniker to first explain wetin you understand before you go do the written one. At least we wey infinix never send suppose benefit na. tongue
Anybody wey no see anything talk, na sambisa forest we go send am now. If you like rush back to ghost mode again. grin
Na from Loco we go start, sorry I mean from rationalmind, oh sorry I mean from Agba.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mcy56:
All of una wey don collect books, my boss say make you start to dey read now cos exam dey come next week.
We don compile 'send me' list and na one by one we go dey call your moniker to first explain wetin you understand before you go do the written one. At least we wey infinix never send suppose benefit na. tongue
Anybody wey no see anything talk, na sambisa forest we go send am now. If you like rush back to ghost mode again. grin
Na from Loco we go start, sorry I mean from rationalmind, oh sorry I mean from Agba.

After page 5, all man go sleep off
E no easy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:23pm On Sep 08, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
After page 5, all man go sleep off
E no easy grin
Lol. Make dem sleep, wake up again and continue reading na.
If to say na for sale majority of dem no go buy. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2018
ItGeek:

Very possible, not just your image, even most of your social media handles grin grin grin
how please?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mcy56:
Ehmmmm Ehhhh... De thing long o. I no sure say I go come school next week. You know say I never complete my school fees. But I go come for the writtrn exam. Classmate, I go sidan near u for that one.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mpeace:
Ehmmmm Ehhhh... De thing long o. I no sure say I go come school next week. You know say I never complete my school fees. But I go come for the writtrn exam. Classmate, I go sidan near u for that one.
He never send me na. undecided
If I hear say you no go come! He don talk to principal make he no pursue anybody for school fees for the eksam.
You better look for some of those wey don collect so you go beg tisha to give you more time to read. Na must for all of una o. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nennin(m): 11:27pm On Sep 08, 2018
Infinitisi:

I have a good book that will provide you with a good foundation in analysing company results which you can build upon as you read further.

It's written in such a way that anybody even if you have never seen a financial report in your life can not only read and understand but begin to do routine analysis of financial reports.

If you are interested just shoot me an email and I will forward it to you free.
please sir i need the book ooo i will send you mail
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nennin(m): 11:37pm On Sep 08, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...pls contact @Infinitisi, he will be of help in this regard
grin grin grin grin grin
good evening sir, please i have been hearing about this NSE, if i want to trade it how do i go about it? Is their trading platform like forex e.g mt4 or mt5.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olasworld(m): 12:55am On Sep 09, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol... you have seen why my boss said some wouldn't read it, that they are requesting cos others were.
If they can't read that they are to download it somewhere, how would they read the book itself. grin
That wasn't my case. I had requested before I saw the url
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by olasworld(m): 12:56am On Sep 09, 2018
swilo:

Stop falling our hand...

Get it here: https://zerodha.com/varsity/
Thank you. I will check

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Capitas7: 1:15am On Sep 09, 2018
Mcy56:

Oga you quoted him already, do edit his email addy in your mention too.
Thank you very much for bringing this to my notice. I will do that immediately.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NobodyKnows(m): 7:14am On Sep 09, 2018
Mcy56:
Make I no lie . The only way I can finish reading those books faster is if I print them grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:04am On Sep 09, 2018
NobodyKnows:

Make I no lie . The only way I can finish reading those books faster is if I print them grin tongue

I guess you are having problem controlling the manner the pages drift while reading.
You can download the document with WPS and set it to "mobile view" to read. The pages will be wrapped and will stop drifting while you read.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:34am On Sep 09, 2018
swilo:

Stop falling our hand...

Get it here: https://zerodha.com/varsity/

that table at Chap 11.3 , na real Recovery trauma
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kbe15: 11:17am On Sep 09, 2018
Register and start earning instantly http://zalmoney.site/3165345890776/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2018
If only they can see what is happening on the floor of NSE this period smiley

The game already started and the people you are expecting to do bonanza for you are already mopping up the good stocks.

Too bad.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cadillac15:

The game already started and the people you are expecting to do bonanza for you are already mopping up the good stocks.

Too bad.

Hmm let’s be watching oo..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ItGeek(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Please who has done a withdrawal from Morgan capital, what is the process and how long does it take? Thanks for your guidance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Loco how far ?
That price looks tempting..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:08pm On Sep 09, 2018
Cadillac15:

Too bad.
Shhhhh... Stop na. Don't let them know.

Most of those shouting bonanza upandan have already taken position.
The only exception is that guy that buys once a year. He is waiting for the end of farming/harvesting season so he can invest the proceeds of this year's farming.
Mind u he is a Dr. in Biology(reproduction) and agric. sc.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by NobodyKnows(m): 1:15pm On Sep 09, 2018
Deadlytruth:

I guess you are having problem controlling the manner the pages drift while reading.
You can download the document with WPS and set it to "mobile view" to read. The pages will be wrapped and will stop drifting while you read.
Thanks smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
ItGeek:
Please who has done a withdrawal from Morgan capital, what is the process and how long does it take? Thanks for your guidance.
send them email requesting them to credit your bank account; using your registered email address you gave to them. They will credit your account within 24 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ItGeek(m): 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
Thanks Kolaish appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:54pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mpeace:

The only exception is that guy that buys once a year. He is waiting for the end of farming/harvesting season so he can invest the proceeds of this year's farming.
Other may have taken position except me. My position taking will be next year.
More bears are coming
If you like, you can join them in taking position, but I will never advice anyone interested in NSE to take position in the remaining part of this year.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ItGeek(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
how please?
Their is what is called digital footprint, your email is a key part of it, you use it to register on sites, register on playstore for you phone, get your apple id and most things you do online. Several people can bear one name, while one email address identifies one person.
so a simple scenario is get the email(dig), get the name (dig), the rest of your personal information can be gleaned online, social life(facebook, IG, etc) professional life (linkedin, upwork, etc). However, their is a way out, always make use of the privacy settings in your email and social media accounts to restrict who can view your personal information. just my one cent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2018
Chibuking81:

Other may have taken position except me. My position taking will be next year.
More bears are coming
If you like, you can join them in taking position, but I will never advice anyone interested in NSE to take position in the remaining part of this year.
h

who knows what impact the decision of govt to get their money back from the banks will have on the banking stocks, so taking position now is scary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2018
Mpeace:

Taken position i doubt..the chart is scary @FXUSER have u started taken position already ? just curious

Foreign Reserves Decline By $2.3bn In 11 Weeks .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2018
ItGeek:

Their is what is called digital footprint, your email is a key part of it, you use it to register on sites, register on playstore for you phone, get your apple id and most things you do online. Several people can bear one name, while one email address identifies one person.
so a simple scenario is get the email(dig), get the name (dig), the rest of your personal information can be gleaned online, social life(facebook, IG, etc) professional life (linkedin, upwork, etc). However, their is a way out, always make use of the privacy settings in your email and social media accounts to restrict who can view your personal information. just my one cent.
OK,it is a complex system.thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:41pm On Sep 09, 2018
fxuser:
that table at Chap 11.3 , na real Recovery trauma
Nobodyknows who else don reach this chapter too. Mpeace you don reach?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:45pm On Sep 09, 2018
aremso:
who knows what impact the decision of govt to get their money back from the banks will have on the banking stocks, so taking position now is scary.
Nobodyknows yet. It's good to take precaution and watch how events unfolds first.
Lol @nobodyknows, the moniker is funny to me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:49pm On Sep 09, 2018
ItGeek:
Thanks Kolaish appreciated.
Dont forget to state the amount you wish to withdraw too. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) ... (7738) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.