Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3953) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10887683 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yayira:
Strong buy on Skye bank.. technical indicators on Investing.
The news never reach them.
Ok

You mean the news never reach the indicators?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Those lagging indicators fit make person enter ditch if u no sabi use them
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
phemmie06:

My sister It is not a matter of never say never, but it is a bitter truth even the Director of CBN confirmed it on channels sunrise yesterday that nothing like shareholders fund.
I am not heartless and I really feel for people in that bus. Even I engaged sir Dipo yesterday on his Twitter handle
https://mobile.twitter.com/phemmie04/status/1043459438714204161?s=19

https://twitter.com/phemmie04/status/1043257995205980160?s=19
Nigeria Stock Exchange is the more your look the less you see, it's political. Don't be surprise to see Zenith bank go the way of Intercontinental bank and Oceanic bank ( victims of circumstances), this one the founder during his book lunch was romancing with the chieftains of the ruling party, at change of government next year everything is possible.

Morgan capital has much to do with Skye bank, the late senator been the brother of the current PDP current senator/ about to be Osun state governor elect. Was the chairman of Morgan capital, after his death the chairmanship was transfer to one of the member of his family.
When senator Ademola Adeleke seek for APC senatorial primary to represent the party, he was denied of the flag, he then move to PDP with both members and supporters of his family to PDP and he won, still in the same platform he is now contesting for governorship, which he is also winning, APC want to manipulate, but they will fail.

The same will soon be the fate of Lagos state, the governor will decamp if the party deny him of their flag which is about, and 99% loading.
All these are pointing at stock bonanza period, which must surely come, If PDP comes to power, Access, UBA, Fidelity bank will all smile.
Zenith bank direction should be decide after election. shocked
Because the current cabals in the present government will try to push their heavy money out from the system at change of government next year, due to fear of unknown.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Eku skye bear market o

Caverton to the skye straight

There is no recommendation that spans the life of the exchange.
The problem of some of us is that we often forget the market hates a shinning mark!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

There is no recommendation that spans the life of the exchange.
The problem of some of us is that we often forget the market hates a shinning mark!

Koyemi sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

E never reach oo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

Did you buy through ipo or NSE? If the latter is the case contact your broker, if the formal is d case dematerialise your certificate and credit it to your cscs account if you have one
7500 units of intercontinental bank for 250 units of access bank was the price you have to pay

I bought through the NSE then. Thanks for the information.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2018
Yayira:

E never reach oo.

Emefiele's non moving averages after 100 days:

MA5 = 0.77
MA10 = 0.77
MA20 = 0.77
MA50 = 0.77
MA100 = 0.77
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
phemmie06:
My sister It is not a matter of never say never, but it is a bitter truth even the Director of CBN confirmed it on channels sunrise yesterday that nothing like shareholders fund.
I am not heartless and I really feel for people in that bus. Even I engaged sir Dipo yesterday on his Twitter handle =19
Lol. It is well. Im just pulling your legs.
Forget that Dipo, I no trust him again. tongue
Notwithstanding however, never say never in NSE. Since banks have joined politics with their operations, we should expect more of the scenario. It's a pity.
Sir Chibuking81 was right in some of his comments above. Its politics playing itself out.
Imagine 19 aspirants jostling for governorship seat in Borno under APC alone, PDP getting ready to give them a good fight as well. Don't you see that wahala dey? They will do all within their power to discredit the other party not minding whose ox is gored. It is well o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Emefiele's non moving averages after 100 days:

MA5 = 0.77
MA10 = 0.77
MA20 = 0.77
MA50 = 0.77
MA100 = 0.77

Nawah grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mcy56:

Notwithstanding however, never say never in NSE. Since banks have joined politics with their operations, we should expect more of the scenario. It's a pity.
Sir Chibuking81 was right in some of his comments above. Its politics playing itsrlf out.
Imagine 19 aspirants jostling for governorship seat in Borno under APC alone, PDP getting ready to give them a good fight as well. Don't you see that wahala dey?
It is well o.

I once wrongly stated here that the days of the 'three banking witches' trading below N2.00 were over.
I am afraid myself now to touch them at their present values, waiting for them to draw nearer for an immersive kiss.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Ionce wrongly stated here that the days of the 'three banking witches' trading below N2.00 were over.
I am afraid myself now to touch them at their present values, waiting for them to draw nearer for an immersive kiss.. grin
This your subject get as e be. tongue
Are the three witches Fidelity, FCMB and Skye?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
What’s the fate of Skye bank share holders now please angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mcy56:

This your subject get as e be. tongue
Are the three witches Fidelity, FCMB and Skye?

I am not after aircrash investigations..... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

It is a public limited gbese
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

It is a public limited gbese
shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Chai! grin Okay, its Diamond. Immersive kiss @ what price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
I still get hope. Olohunjedalo jare. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Their fate is POLARIZED.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Their fate is POLARIZED.
This polar you are sharing ehnnnn.....Chai! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Their fate is POLARIZED.
Will it just be like the banks that were nationalised ?
Money don lost be that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
am abit pls dat only few people r hurt in the skye issue in this forum. if it was fidelity or diamond.plenty people for cry .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mcy56:

I still get hope. Olohunjedalo jare. grin

Sheybe it’s tasere units you get grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Sheybe it’s tasere units you get grin
Even if na 1unit, I still be shareholder na. Make we dey optimistic jare. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
tritritri:
am abit pls dat only few people r hurt in the skye issue in this forum. if it was fidelity or diamond.plenty people for cry .
you don't want to remove the " f " from your moniker again?abi NSE don change you to female for real?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Olohunjedalo(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mcy56:

realistic cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
realistic cheesy
Lol. Igbagbo e is small. It is well. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mcy56:

E go better my classmate. No mind them, all of them don pay school fees before before. U still be shareholder jare, nothing do u.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2018
Mpeace:
E go better my classmate. No mind them, all of them don pay school fees before before. U still be shareholder jare, nothing do u.
No mind them. I know say you go give me words of consolation, as you self never pay your school fees finish. Lmao. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Biko, na wetin Dipo do wey make you no trust am again? Abeg, I wan know so as to know whether to appease the gods with 2000 units of Nestle Nigeria shares.

Mcy56:

Forget that Dipo, I no trust him again. tongue
Sir Chibuking81 was right in some of his comments above. Its politics playing itself out.
Imagine 19 aspirants jostling for governorship seat in Borno under APC alone, PDP getting ready to give them a good fight as well. Don't you see that wahala dey? They will do all within their power to discredit the other party not minding whose ox is gored. It is well o.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Biko, na wetin Dipo do wey make you no trust am again? Abeg, I wan know so as to know whether to appease the gods with 2000 units of Nestle Nigeria shares.
Send the units first make I help you appease them before you go know your offense. tongue
Dont mind me. Na because you get hint you no tell us..... but nevermind, just joking cos there were more than enough comments against skye here, but na that profit dey enter person's eyes. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3950) (3951) (3952) (3953) (3954) (3955) (3956) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.