Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,874 members, 7,848,558 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3977) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11020332 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) (3980) ... (7799) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mcy56:

If oil should be going at this pace then bull self should be getting closer be that o.
We suppose benefit from this upward swing na, even if na for just two weeks. undecided
Surely. Whether the bulls like it or not, it must react sooner than later, and when it does it would be great.
Disclaimer: Buyer beware, don't blame me if it fails to show. I no be herdsman wey dey move bulls cows.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 8:24pm On Oct 01, 2018
Jerekre:

@BullBearMkt
Over a year ago you did a tutorial on TA. Can you please post the video here or a link to it. Thank you. You actually posted the video here then but for some reason I couldn't open it with VLC.
...not sure I have the link anymore though. If people are interested, I can organise another one soon.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 01, 2018
$85.20.some stocks will be on bid tomorrow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2018
Where is uuspace hope he is alright
grin

uuspace:
Let me share with all my little knowledge, i hope i will not be called a monkey hunter.

I am not as sophisticated as the TA and FA guys. But what i used to know that there will be a bear is, i went to FT.COM and checked the trend of most stocks in the NSE.

Lets use FBNH as an example, there you can see the 5 to 7 year price movement in a graph and there is something similar in all the years. between November to second week in January there is always a bull. From the second to third week in January the bears appear FBNH normally loses close to 20 to 30% value of the January peak. The bear and the consolidation continues till second week in march then there is a little appreciation of value. till the mark down date. The lowest point is always the mark down date. From march/April the bull will start slowly till mid may where it will peak. From may nothing fantastic will happen till November again where big bull will come.

I checked this trend in several companies they are the same. So expect FBNH to touch N11 or below before rebound. After that is the right time to jump in and plan to exit around may. After may nothing will happen again till November.

All the doubters you can save this and prove me wrong.You can go to ft.com and check what i said, pick any stock you like. I have nothing to loose. But i will be happy if i helped save money for someone.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2018
locodemy:
This na serious mata. The bull must come out sooner than later.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...not sure I have the link anymore though. If people are interested, I can organise another one soon.
grin grin grin grin grin

Very interested. Even if I can't join up I'll download the video. Thank you very much.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
[q[sub][/sub]uote author=BullBearMkt post=54941643]I would like to thank all participants of today's presentation. Below are the links to the recorded sessions for your study/keep:

1. https://recordings.join.me/zvbkVBioTUSMnVZRHa_ouA
2. https://recordings.join.me/SG49DZF5ak64FEkN6i9Mkg
3. https://recordings.join.me/b3uldO8onUSfJhvUdxGM7A

Thank you.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
locodemy:

.....And when I said it will hit $100 in/before December 9 months ago, uncle Tolu said nobody should mind someone from a country that has no oil grin grin that I don’t know what I’m saying..
Some French and American guys saw this happening.. I first join a forum where they discuss and trade oil but choose stock! See my life now cry cry since January na the same place I still dey even loss join.

Chai this rise can not just leave NSE behind oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 01, 2018
Mpeace:
This na serious mata. The bull must come out sooner than later.

E better come out oo.. I never see where election of next year go affect market this year over 9 months
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 6:28am On Oct 02, 2018
locodemy:

Emefiele will be more arrogant , dis BeauHarry is not going anywhere till 2023 loll

let look at Seplat and en wahala brother more closely for price action
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 02, 2018
Yayira:

E better come out oo.. I never see where election of next year go affect market this year over 9 months

my sister were you expecting the JAN bull to still continue till december ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 7:09am On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2018
locodemy:
Rise in the price of crude oil might not have any significant impact in so many stock in NSE, as long as majority of Nigeria live below average.
For instance, the salaries of civil servants remain the same, when the FAAC monthly sharing is doubling, by this time last year FAAC share between #300 to #400 billion monthly, now they are sharing #700 to #800 billion.
Federal, State and LGA received times two of what they usually received. Is not only that wage bill of government did not increase, or there is pay rise in workers salary, but there was currency devaluation from 190 naira to 362 naira per a dollar, almost times two.

Come to consumers goods, instead of buy more, an average civil servants will reduce to accommodate other expenses, this affected consumers goods.

And this cut across other industries, the set of politician we have now that embezzle the money from the excess crude don't invest within the country, rather they dumped the money outside country.

Governors don't embarked on capital project rather the will built inferior infrastructure and convert the money main for solid infrastructure, keep some underground for next election and dumped remaining abroad.

By right rise in crude oil price supposed to have positive impact in our economy most especially in the capital market, but revise is the case.

With the coming of 2019 general election, there will be increase in minimum wage and every workers will witness increase in his/ her salary, the economy will feel the impact. I believed that government is waiting toward election to agree on the increase and implement it. That should be by January next year.

But remember that foreign investors are still hanging on the fence waiting for the outcome of the election due to fear of unknown.

That's why we must take advantage of bonanza period early next year for the next coming back of bull.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 8:25am On Oct 02, 2018
MSCI PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT- AS AT 28 SEPTEMBER 2018/GENERAL COMMENT MARKET

MSCI sold again on Friday 28 September 2018. With the major reports out of the way and end of the 3rd quarter, the fund may start coming out with the plan for the last quarter of the year.

The market has resisted falling heavily in the week just ended despite the problem of the Labour Union and the Skye Bank issue. I am of the opinion that with the spiraling oil price, further fall in price will likely be curtailed.

For Monday 2nd of October expected trading range: high and low for the day: High to be at 32835.51 and low at 32679.19

For our review for the week Transcorp and Vitafoam will be good buy. The market is trying to recover, many equity are close to buy level, buy they are not yet there yet.

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”. Whoever is interested can let me know.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

I am interested. Pls let me know when it comes up. If you interested in learning TA, pls like this message. Let BBM know our number.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:09am On Oct 02, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...double bottom seems to be playing out on NSE ASI daily chart, but not yet there
grin grin grin grin grin
daily is too short, what of weekly?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 9:38am On Oct 02, 2018
Chibuking81:

Rise in the price of crude oil might not have any significant impact in so many stock in NSE, as long as majority of Nigeria live below average.
For instance, the salaries of civil servants remain the same, when the FAAC monthly sharing is doubling, by this time last year FAAC share between #300 to #400 billion monthly, now they are sharing #700 to #800 billion.
Federal, State and LGA received times two of what they usually received. Is not only that wage bill of government did not increase, or there is pay rise in workers salary, but there was currency devaluation from 190 naira to 362 naira per a dollar, almost times two.

Come to consumers goods, instead of buy more, an average civil servants will reduce to accommodate other expenses, this affected consumers goods.

And this cut across other industries, the set of politician we have now that embezzle the money from the excess crude don't invest within the country, rather they dumped the money outside country.

Governors don't embarked on capital project rather the will built inferior infrastructure and convert the money main for solid infrastructure, keep some underground for next election and dumped remaining abroad.

By right rise in crude oil price supposed to have positive impact in our economy most especially in the capital market, but revise is the case.

With the coming of 2019 general election, there will be increase in minimum wage and every workers will witness increase in his/ her salary, the economy will feel the impact. I believed that government is waiting toward election to agree on the increase and implement it. That should be by January next year.

But remember that foreign investors are still hanging on the fence waiting for the outcome of the election due to fear of unknown.

That's why we must take advantage of bonanza period early next year for the next coming back of bull.

For once be positive.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:45am On Oct 02, 2018
BullBearMkt:

grin grin grin grin grin

Please do another tutorial for us. I am interested.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:18am On Oct 02, 2018
yok:
MSCI PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT- AS AT 28 SEPTEMBER 2018/GENERAL COMMENT MARKET

MSCI sold again on Friday 28 September 2018. With the major reports out of the way and end of the 3rd quarter, the fund may start coming out with the plan for the last quarter of the year.

The market has resisted falling heavily in the week just ended despite the problem of the Labour Union and the Skye Bank issue. I am of the opinion that with the spiraling oil price, further fall in price will likely be curtailed.

For Monday 2nd of October expected trading range: high and low for the day: High to be at 32835.51 and low at 32679.19

For our review for the week Transcorp and Vitafoam will be good buy.

The market is trying to recover, many equity are close to buy level, buy they are not yet there yet.

Transcorp
- closed above the 10wk MA
- last 3 wks all pin bars
- even d weekly MACD is now above the signal line.
- shouting quietly grin

Have a blessed and fruitful month ahead pipu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2018
Fidelity / Transcorp
- opening above prev monthly close umm ! !

#PriceAction
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2018
fxuser:

Transcorp
- closed above the 10wk MA
- last 3 wks all pin bars
- even d weekly MACD is now above the signal line.
- shouting quietly grin

Have a blessed and fruitful month ahead pipu

Accumulation
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2018
ATTENTION PLS !!

This is to inform us that FIDELITY just released a wonderful H1 2018 result. ...which makes it the CHEAPEST BANKING STOCK based on VALUATION at the moment !! ...this is where u SHOULD look out for the VALUE BEHIND THE PRICE.
If I were an investor with interest in banking coys, I would DEFINITELY pick the likes of FIDELITY, ZENITH, WEMA, UBA, FCMB and STERLING ahead of any other banking coy !!
...If in doubt, go and take an in-depth look at the results of the aforementioned coys beginning from YE 2017 down to H1 2018 !!
Beyond FIDELITY, I'LL PICK ZENITH, WEMA and UBA in that order !!
I have since done an analysis on some of these coys. ...the likes of UBA, ZENITH and most recently WEMA, readily comes to mind.
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO KEY INTO SOME OF THESE COYS !!
Again in the banking sector, I would pick FIDELITY, ZENITH, WEMA, UBA, FCMB and STERLING !!
Away from the banking sector, I have already given my recommendations here.
CAVERTON, AIICO, TRANSCORP, UPL, UNION DIAGNOSTIC, NEM, C&I LEASING, NEWREST ASL, MAY & BAKER, JULIUS BERGER and SEPLAT are the core and best picks among them. ...take NOTE of the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 8th and last coy !!

CAVEAT: Due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2018
onegentleguy:
ATTENTION PLS !!

This is to inform us that FIDELITY just released a wonderful H1 2018 result. ...which makes it the CHEAPEST BANKING STOCK based on VALUATION at the moment !!
If I were an investor with interest in banking coys, I would DEFINITELY pick the likes of FIDELITY, ZENITH, WEMA, UBA, FCMB and STERLING ahead of any other banking coy !!
...If in doubt, go and take an in-depth look at the results of the aforementioned coys beginning from YE 2017 down to H1 2018 !!
Beyond FIDELITY, I'LL PICK ZENITH, WEMA and UBA in that order !!
I have since done an analysis on some of these coys. ...the likes of UBA, ZENITH and most recently WEMA, readily comes to mind.
NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO KEY INTO SOME OF THESE COYS !!
Again in the banking sector, I would pick FIDELITY, ZENITH, WEMA, UBA, FCMB and STERLING !!
Away from the banking sector, I have already given my recommendations here.

CAVEAT: Due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority

grin grin grin

Nice one always , i don't think anyone can do more due diligence sef ! cool cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:57am On Oct 02, 2018
Fidelity
- breaking out of a falling wedge ! !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 02, 2018
fxuser:

Fidelity - breaking out of a falling wedge ! !
hmm fx.its just 1.75. Too much comment on it sounds like MHing......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:11am On Oct 02, 2018
pricing in Q3 early
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2018
Mpeace:
Surely. Whether the bulls like it or not, it must react sooner than later, and when it does it would be great.
Disclaimer: Buyer beware, don't blame me if it fails to show. I no be herdsman wey dey move bulls cows.
shocked grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 11:57am On Oct 02, 2018
It seems like guys are busy buying. No one wants to talk today.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jerekre(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2018
soloniger:
[q[sub][/sub]uote author=BullBearMkt post=54941643]I would like to thank all participants of today's presentation. Below are the links to the recorded sessions for your study/keep:

1. https://recordings.join.me/zvbkVBioTUSMnVZRHa_ouA
2. https://recordings.join.me/SG49DZF5ak64FEkN6i9Mkg
3. https://recordings.join.me/b3uldO8onUSfJhvUdxGM7A

Thank you.

Thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2018
locodemy:

hmm fx.its just 1.75.
Too much comment on it sounds like MHing......
lol. You can't compare fidelity with aiico. Fidelity is one of the best so far in the market. Aiico has lots of question marks.
Sentiment is very important in nse. Fidelity get sentiment come carry baba result join. Fidelity fair value will surprise you.
Not Mhing not a buy recommendation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3974) (3975) (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) (3980) ... (7799) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: sky2891, lasisi(m), edwardaigb, BuchyD and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.