Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3979) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11063203 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) ... (7814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2018
fidelity on the move!if you can do 5 % increase, why not just do the 10%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2018
Zenith today's target 22.00-22.50 grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:32am On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2018
MSCI PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT- AS AT 2 OCTOBER 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

I can see the MSCI on the drawing board; something is definitely in their agenda. Likely to start buying soon, let us cross our fingers and thread softly as regards were we put our money. For now, the oil sector will likely win in terms of safety in the market.

On Tuesday 2nd of October the market closed above our expected low, showing that the bear strength was weak. For today expected high and low will be: High 32778.89 and low at 32674.52

As we are expecting the results for the 3rd quarter, my opinion is that for any equity we are interested in, the latest time to take position should be between this week and next week. The reason for this is that that will be some abnormal movements which may likely be deceptive, and the particular equity may start losing immediately the result is released after people must have bought at high prices prior to the result date.

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2018
yok:
MSCI PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT- AS AT 2 OCTOBER 2018/GENERAL COMMENT

I can see the MSCI on the drawing board; something is definitely in their agenda. Likely to start buying soon, let us cross our fingers and thread softly as regards were we put our money. For now, the oil sector will likely win in terms of safety in the market.

On Tuesday 2nd of October the market closed above our expected low, showing that the bear strength was weak. For today expected high and low will be: High 32778.89 and low at 32674.52

As we are expecting the results for the 3rd quarter, my opinion is that for any equity we are interested in, the latest time to take position should be between this week and next week. The reason for this is that that will be some abnormal movements which may likely be deceptive, and the particular equity may start losing immediately the result is released after people must have bought at high prices prior to the result date.

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

Did you run out of RED ink? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Good morning.

We begin our pre-market coverage of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

Pre market runs from 9.30 to 10am daily on the NSE.

During this period, investors can place orders, but no trade occurs.

Figures will take the format Bid(k) vs Offer(k).

Bid represents the amount of stocks people want to buy.

Offer the number of stocks, people wish to sell.

K represents thousands.

Net bid means there are no offers for a stock.

Net offer means there are no buyers for a stock as at pre market.

Bid vs Offer figures are subject to change all through the day.

Access Bank 520k bid vs 20k offered

Dangote Cement 150k bid vs 420 units offered

FBNH 54 units bid vs 14k offered

Seplat 30 units net bid

UBA 125k bid vs 5k offered

Wapco 64k bid vs 250 units offered

Zenith Bank 23k bid vs 450 units offered

Dangote Flour 19k bid vs 3k offered

Dangote Sugar 250 units bid vs 2k offered

Guaranty Trust Bank. 1.2 mill bid vs 12 units offered

International Breweries 6k bid vs 5k offered

Nigerian Breweries 5 units bid vs 5k offered

PZ Cussons Nigeria 200 units bid vs 5k offered

This Nairametrics post is brought to you by I-Invest.
Invest in treasury bills in 5 minutes by visiting http:///i-invest_ng Today
Download the app via your Playstore or Apple Store.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 11:26am On Oct 03, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Did you run out of RED ink? grin grin grin
...only Prof carries RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, PINK, INDIGO, PURPLE, GRAY, BLACK inks around cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2018
Transcorp on the move!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2018
talktokenny:
Transcorp on the move!
We are waiting for bonanza prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...only Prof carries RED, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, PINK, INDIGO, PURPLE, GRAY, BLACK inks around cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Expecting the NSE index chart interpretation from you today. No fall my hand... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
hope we all are doing good? cheers house
Michael11stock:
Please not a recommendation these are my watch list

1. Transcorp
2. Fidelity
3. Zenith
4. Oando
5. Wema.

my power no reach 11 again as too many bears are running after me grin grin had to do this one ontop deepsu
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Zenith
- TK xver below the kumo !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mpeace:
We are waiting for bonanza prices.

Chibuking bonanza talk is still better than Agba’s.. He was so certain we’ll get fidelity at 80k..
Chibuking can come and tell you index at 36000 around January is still a bonanza. He get sense, he use “Bonanza” he no give any price.

All these i dey village for one joint na lie !
One has to be smart in this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
wat uve been waiting for is here !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
For the traders, a bounce is imminent next week.

Agba go see bounce come still sit down for “village”

Yimu

Your followers are waiting for you oo.. no hide enter market oo grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
fxuser:

What is wat ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
fxuser:

Fidelity
- breaking out of a falling wedge ! !

- nice further breakout above the 50dma , taking out prev lower highs
- very similar to transcorp structure
- change in trend !

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
fxuser:

Dangcem helping the index to look south... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
fxuser:

Ichimoku fans :
- we hv a TK bullish xver below the cloud
- price is above d FLAT Kijun
- the chikou span sef don move above price
- price also breaking into Kumo

pls hv a look ...

#like

we are now above the kumo !

#Adjust
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
fxuser:

we are now above the kumo !

#Adjust

Bonanza is close! grin
The day your parachute tear for sky, you wont remember a single Japanese word again... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
I sense some people are exchanging FCMB for Fidelity!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
People wey dey wait for fidelity @80k Fidelity don run leave them, five virgin story in play grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

200 chai see food
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Diamond
- price action is nt d bearish favor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yayira:

200 chai see food

Reversal is very very very close!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

as d index oga needs dis visit to 52 wk low, once its done tinz it becomes more clearer

#KeyLevel
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
I sense some people are exchanging FCMB for Fidelity!

FCMB MM is nt someone u want to place bids on top
lollxx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
fxuser:

as d index oga needs dis visit to 52 wk low, once its done tinz it becomes more clearer

#KeyLevel

I am waiting at the proper junction without cash.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
fxuser:

FCMB MM is nt someone u want to place bids on top
lollxx

grin grin grin
Those guys taught me a lesson two yrs back that I cant forget in a hurry.
They are Ghosting experts.. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

grin grin grin
Those guys taught me a lesson two yrs back that I cant forget in a hurry.
They are Ghosting experts.. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Zenith is always having Elephantiasis grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Let NB install some governors that will ban ogogoro... grin
Its not easy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3976) (3977) (3978) (3979) (3980) (3981) (3982) ... (7814) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Emumakpo, sabbiboi, Agbalowomeri, Obinkita(m), vacanci, Boshins, cocolacec(m), Princkez, Mfunkynation(m), Mills55 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.