Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:10 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024288 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2018
No coy's q3 is out yet?
Reminds me of teeonly, seems she don pack commot for Nsempa. sad

#walks out of class after updating some of the outstanding notes#
Prof. Godlylife's subject can still wait, I never finish with NSE note, that JSE note is still confusing. Be say na Jo'burg he dey self, e go take some time before he come Ajegunle side. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:42am On Oct 06, 2018
pls house, any body that finds a hassle free way of trading and investing in foreign equities should share and open a new thread.... I have eyes on kenya, s.a......
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2018
Toun2nl:
@godlylifeoneart, how does a Nigeria acquire documents to register on easyequities.za

Go to their websites and check out their requirements for opening accounts. It's not that much different from opening an account here. I sent them an email to ask if they accept foreign non resident clients and they said they do.

Dividends will be paid into your stockbroking account which you can withdraw (in dollars) to your dorm account registered with them.

If you have any other concerns feel free to contact them. I plan to open an account with them next year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 1:50pm On Oct 06, 2018
Dupeodus:

If you want to join me in this fight against the AIICO Private Placement, please email me at Modupe@Comcast.net. There is so much corruption going on in Nigeria's corporate governance. Retail investors should not just roll over. I have already filed a complaint against the company with the SEC but we need to attack the EGM itself.

Dupe, what is the outcome of this? Seems the EGM has taken place already.

pluto09:

Aiico quarterly results are not reliable o.
All those profits can disappear by year end.

Sir Wanaj0 / Sir Pluto09, you never passed this Aiico through the porter's 5 forces stuff again.

With the injection of the N5.28B, (PP shares ranked same as ordinary shares) all things being equal, Aiico should trade for N0.96k or more (from the ordinary shareholder's standpoint, although N1.20 is the perceived value). This doesnt factor in the diluting effect of the PP shares on the EPS. Another analyst, online, thinks some figures in the AFS & QFS, if properly placed and accounted for will make Aiico to be priced @ N3.26 (this is subjective).

What this PP investor is doing seems to be more legit compared to what Milost tried to do with Japaul.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2018
swilo:

Sir Wanaj0 / Sir Pluto09, you never passed this Aiico through the porter's 5 forces stuff again.

With the injection of the N5.28B, (PP shares ranked same as ordinary shares) all things being equal, Aiico should trade for N0.96k or more (from the ordinary shareholder's standpoint, although N1.20 is the perceived value). This doesnt factor in the diluting effect of the PP shares on the EPS. Another analyst, online, thinks some figures in the AFS & QFS, if properly placed and accounted for will make Aiico to be priced @ N3.26 (this is subjective).

What this PP investor is doing seems to be more legit compared to what Milost tried to do with Japaul.

I wonder how people calculate PE ratio in Nigeria when you cannot accurately determine the true income / earnings of most companies listed on the exchange due to sharp malpractices.
For instance, a company will sell off an asset and declared it as profit earned, Remember that a sold asset is not a recurring profit, in a well regulated exchange such profit from non recurring source is set aside and it is a crime to declared it as profit.
In Nigeria, most companies incorporate such asset sale into earnings for the year and boost their PE ratio to make it look attractive to investors.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
https://www.moneyweb.co.za/investing/asset-managements-napster-moment/

ETF/ETN is taking over the market in US
Analysts proposed death of active stocks trading by 2030
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
For the best investment news and analysis of global markets*******A must to visit morningstar. com
https://www.morningstar.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2018
swilo:

pls don't forget to update us on this AIico Pp of a thing.Any negative issue as regards to the pp should send the price to 50kobo.my eyes is on this stock to put money next week.i am encouraged by the numbers I am seeing and I still believe Q3 result will be superb to justify the 1.20 price.pls make your findings and do let me know the risks of the pp.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

U can't estimate what the local banks charge u in Nigeria
You only get to know after the completion of transaction. The issue is not wt d brokers in SA but the local banks in Nigeria.
Have u sent money via swift from a Nigeria bank b4? Then you will know that they are not transparent
Infinitisi:

Go to their websites and check out their requirements for opening accounts. It's not that much different from opening an account here. I sent them an email to ask if they accept foreign non resident clients and they said they do.

Dividends will be paid into your stockbroking account which you can withdraw (in dollars) to your dorm account registered with them.

If you have any other concerns feel free to contact them. I plan to open an account with them next year.
Good to hear dt.
In addition monitor US equity market, ETF n ETN and commodities via morningstar.com
U might need to subscribe
Looking forward to v as u as partner in progress
Rubbing mind on the American market

In addition, registering on EasyEquities will only allow you access to US market.
U will not be able to trade on Johannesburg SE. U need South Africa tax identification number or reference number,

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2018
yom2:
but why this hour? hope it wount go the way of japauloil and unity bank? no road forward no road backward? if u ask me some fights are better left alone. cos at the end of d day if the share price descend to the bottomless pit with little or no dividend, it is of little concern to the management as far as their stupendous allowances are guaranteed. it is d same retail investors u are fighting for that bears the hardship.
Minority Investors are doomed in Nigeria
We are at the mercy of God
The chairmen are worst than our politicians.
Imagine Wale Tinubu... Oando
Tunde ayeni x sky bank
Bisi onasanya x fbn
Ifeanyi uba.. Capital oil
The dozies... Diamond
Raymond dokpesi etc
Now AIICO
All dz people should have been dethrone b4 they swallow minority holders.
CBN only sanctioned opposition opposition banks
SEC is blind, director dealings is the order of d day
Toxic loans to self,family and friends
Vested personal interest
EXECUTIVES exuberance
Pen robbers Na him all of them be
After swallowing our investment, they will now manufacture different slogan
Election bear
Foreign portfolio exit
Nigeria economy
Difficulty in accessing foreign exchange
Epileptic Power supply
Gridlock on apapa road
Militant disruption of pipeline
Tense political atmosphere
These are the reasons dy usually quote to cover their extravaganzy.
God, pls see us through in dz Nigeria
The EGM of AIICO might have been concluded 6 months ago, they only rubber stamped it yesterday.
Greedy executives
Indeed, it's tough to exhale in NSE
If u do... U are a champion, with $10k monthly tradings you will become a king in US market.. A potential millionaire in waiting. I will be glad to partner you in reaping from the US market.
Pls inbox me and let's put strategy tgda and use the tools in morningstar as our guide

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mpeace:
We pay tax on our transactions on nse. Pls how can we get tax clearance certificates for all the taxes already paid.
LOL.... never thought about this.
In SA you get tax refund on your investments
Especially, if you are a salary earner and invested your already taxed salary in the economy, you get a tax refund
From pension funds, equities, medical expenses, contracts purchase, etc
The company involved will post it on your online logging access at the column where you download your investment overview.
I believe all the taxes paid in Nigeria went down to a bottomless pit
You are expected to file for a tax return yearly.
If your return is positive you get a bumper bonus
If you are owning them the taxman attack your salary from the source. LOL
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:

I wonder how people calculate PE ratio in Nigeria when you cannot accurately determine the true income / earnings of most companies listed on the exchange due to sharp malpractices.
For instance, a company will sell off an asset and declared it as profit earned, Remember that a sold asset is not a recurring profit, in a well regulated exchange such profit from non recurring source is set aside and it is a crime to declared it as profit.
In Nigeria, most companies incorporate such asset sale into earnings for the year and boost their PE ratio to make it look attractive to investors.

true that
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
cheesy hmmmmm interesting that @Godlylifeoneart have never been attacked by the trolls for his views & posts as regards state of affairs of our economy & NSE which by the way i totally agree with.
The play out when they are in one of their trolling sessions/gossips is always entertaining & fascinating to watch by the way!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 9:01pm On Oct 06, 2018
Mpeace:
We pay tax on our transactions on nse. Pls how can we get tax clearance certificates for all the taxes already paid.

Who do you pay the tax to? Or is it the WHT on dividend you are referring to?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Northeastern:
Who do you pay the tax to? Or is it the WHT on dividend you are referring to?
Guess he meant the VAT been deducted, in addition to other charges whenever any buy/sell transaction takes place in NSE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2018
maishai:
pls house, any body that finds a hassle free way of trading and investing in foreign equities should share and open a new thread.... I have eyes on kenya, s.a......
Why not search the biz/investment section, there may likely be a thread on such discussion.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2018
Infinitisi:

Thanks, and also to @Godlylifeoneart for opening this portal of idea of learning how to venture into other markets. I will explore this to learn more.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2018
hyness:
cheesy hmmmmm interesting that @Godlylifeoneart have never been attacked by the trolls for his views & posts as regards state of affairs of our economy & NSE which by the way i totally agree with.
The play out when they are in one of their trolling sessions/gossips is always entertaining & fascinating to watch by the way!

You are bored and looking for roforofo. Oya, start one naww.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 3:07am On Oct 07, 2018
Mcy56:

Guess he meant the VAT been deducted, in addition to other charges whenever any buy/sell transaction takes place in NSE.

As far as the NSE is concerned, you go home with all your loot, NO VAT, NO CGT. I have traded several markets, but yet to find where you are not charged a dime for taxes.

We can't survive as a nation without increasing the tax base, but with the corruption in the system, why would I want to pay taxes when it will end up in private pockets.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 07, 2018
For those that are interested or warming up for foreign markets, I will keep updating you on the resources n tools we need(information)
My dream is to make $ in millions from the American market without living in US.
I work tireless every day gathering all the necessary informations needed to exhale in the land of opportunity.
Right now, US market is the most vibrant in the world
You dare not trade there without sufficient information, you will be burnt beyond description
Two heads are better than one, do not do it alone
I can tell you that we might be more knowledgeable than average Americans that are not committed to stocks trading
Many of them do not know about morningstar and mootlyfools
With our Nigeria made passion and aggression we are bound to succeed.
We are trying our best in Nigeria stocks exchange, judging by the opinions from members on this thread (one of the thread dt is approaching 4000 pages on Nairaland ) the problem is the foundation which was faulty. A situation where we do not have portfolio protection insurance and our brokers are charging 1.35%....this should not be. We are paying them too much.
Here in SA... You pay portfolio protection insurance fee of about 0.002% which cover your portfolio against Sky bank de javu
Intercontinental bank de javu
DAAR communication deja vu
Capital oil etc
It does not protect you from selling at a loss but should something sky bank like happened, your portfolio is not wiped off or dashed to polaris bank (ghost investors)

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/10/06/3-top-dividend-stocks-to-buy-in-october.aspx

www.morningstar.com

https://money.usnews.com/investing/stock-market-news/slideshows/8-of-the-best-stocks-to-buy-for-the-rest-of-2018

https://unum.tradedesk.co.za/Clients/TradingProducts

www.easyequities.co.za

Motley fool and morningstars are market reviewers, their success rate combined together in stock picks is >70%
They raise red flags
They do not sell shares nor provide platform for brokerages
They are like the bookmakers of soccer gambling that provide you with fixed odds.
They only sell information by subscriptions

Unum and easyequities are the investment industries disrupters in South Africa
They are the best and charge least fee in the country
They both won two awards each as the best stockbrokers in South Africa year 2018
They came with the message that investors can buy 1 unit of shares on their platform.
Many South Africans knew nothing about dz companies and I am the one telling my colleagues about them.
Before them the average stock brokers will demand for R50, 000 to open an account for you.
I discovered them while reading online investment news.
I am not resting, the wealth of d world is no longer in the soil but on the internet.
I see www as worldwidewealth

I have an account with easy Equity, building portfolio gradually for future
I am planning to open an account with unum too
I am building myself up for active trading in US and Johannesburg markets n hoping to start by his grace in January. Amen
My portfolio in Nigeria has lost about N900, 000 in good companies, i do not care about dz coz I view it as paper loss
I am still averaging down at the rate of N150, 000 monthly.
It baffles me that Nigerians are not angry
You will wake up tmao, your investment is gone
Take for an example... Dupe and AIICO, would she get enough people on her side to pass a strong message for SEC to intervene that Nigerians are not happy.
We should be angrier at our politically exposed regulators.
Our government are highly irresponsible, they even called us Lazy Nigerian youths
They are not owing us the basic needs of life
Water, electricity, shelter, good roads, education, health care,security of life and property
Every household in Nigeria source for water
You should wonder why Nigeria government that does not run social services should be indebted to the Chinese (the Agbalowomeri of modern time)
The answer is not far fetched, The bottomless pits that swallow our sweats n investment in Nigeria are corrupt and heartless politicians,
Abuja, ajaokuta, military,
This are d reason Nigeria is now the home to the highest no of poor people in the world. We are all paying for the abuja, ajaokuta, military debts and now the Chinese added to the aforementioned... We are in for a hope.
It could have been worse if there is no diaspora remittances that tend to neutralized the effects.
Not too late, you can live in Nigeria and remit your trading profit and contribute.
Thanking you all
Happy Sunday
Wishing you all a bullish trading week ahead.
MAY the politically created bear die by fire and by force Today In Jesus Name

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 7:25am On Oct 07, 2018
Godlylifeoneart:
For those that are interested or warming up for foreign markets, I will keep updating you on the resources n tools we need(information)
My dream is to make $ in millions from the American market without living in US.
I work tireless every day gathering all the necessary informations needed to exhale in the land of opportunity.
Right now, US market is the most vibrant in the world
You dare not trade there without sufficient information, you will be burnt beyond description
Two heads are better than one, do not do it alone
I can tell you that we might be more knowledgeable than average Americans that are not committed to stocks trading
Many of them do not know about morningstar and mootlyfools
With our Nigeria made passion and aggression we are bound to succeed.
We are trying our best in Nigeria stocks exchange, judging by the opinions from members on this thread (one of the thread dt is approaching 4000 pages on Nairaland ) the problem is the foundation which was faulty. A situation where we do not have portfolio protection insurance and our brokers are charging 1.35%....this should not be. We are paying them too much.
Here in SA... You pay portfolio protection insurance fee of about 0.002% which cover your portfolio against Sky bank de javu
Intercontinental bank de javu
DAAR communication deja vu
Capital oil etc
It does not protect you from selling at a loss but should something sky bank like happened, your portfolio is not wiped off or dashed to polaris bank (ghost investors)

https://www.fool.com/investing/2018/10/06/3-top-dividend-stocks-to-buy-in-october.aspx

www.morningstar.com

https://unum.tradedesk.co.za/Clients/TradingProducts

www.easyequities.co.za

Motley fool and morningstars are market reviewers, their success rate combined together in stock picks is >70%
They raise red flags
They do not sell shares nor provide platform for brokerages
They are like the bookmakers of soccer gambling that provide you with fixed odds.
They only sell information by subscriptions

Unum and easyequities are the investment industries disrupters in South Africa
They are the best and charge least fee in the country
They both won two awards each as the best stockbrokers in South Africa year 2018
They came with the message that investors can buy 1 unit of shares on their platform.
Many South Africans knew nothing about dz companies and I am the one telling my colleagues about them.
Before them the average stock brokers will demand for R50, 000 to open an account for you.
I discovered them while reading online investment news.
I am not resting, the wealth of d world is no longer in the soil but on the internet.
I see www as worldwidewealth

I have an account with easy Equity, building portfolio gradually for future
I am planning to open an account with unum too
I am building myself up for active trading in US and Johannesburg markets n hoping to start by his grace in January. Amen
My portfolio in Nigeria has lost about N900, 000 in good companies, i do not care about dz coz I view it as paper loss
I am still averaging down at the rate of N150, 000 monthly.
It baffles me that Nigerians are not angry
You will wake up tmao, your investment is gone
Take for an example... Dupe and AIICO, would she get enough people on her side to pass a strong message for SEC to intervene that Nigerians are not happy.
We should be angrier at our politically exposed regulators.
Our government are highly irresponsible, they even called us Lazy Nigerian youths
They are not owing us the basic needs of life
Water, electricity, shelter, good roads, education, health care,security of life and property
Every household in Nigeria source for water
You should wonder why Nigeria government that does not run social services should be indebted to the Chinese (the Agbalowomeri of modern time)
The answer is not far fetched, The bottomless pits that swallow our sweats n investment in Nigeria are corrupt and heartless politicians,
Abuja, ajaokuta, military,
This are d reason Nigeria is now the home to the highest no of poor people in the world. We are all paying for the abuja, ajaokuta, military debts and now the Chinese added to the aforementioned... We are in for a hope.
It could have been worse if there is no diaspora remittances that tend to neutralized the effects.
Not too late, you can live in Nigeria and remit your trading profit and contribute.
Thanking you all
Happy Sunday
Wishing you all a bullish trading week ahead.
MAY the politically created bear die by fire and by force Today In Jesus Name

thanks brother

you have said it all.

Nigeria'a problem is TOO MUCH

but I will be following those leads you created, and make my choice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 07, 2018
Ugosample:

thanks brother

you have said it all.

Nigeria'a problem is TOO MUCH

but I will be following those leads you created, and make my choice.

Regardless of your choice
You wouldn’t gamble with your health by not seeing a professional, so don't do it with your financial future.
Consult an independent adviser to help out in accessing foreign markets
In dz respect, i will suggest you read news from
Morningstar. Com
And motley fool. Com

https://money.usnews.com/investing/stock-market-news/slideshows/8-of-the-best-stocks-to-buy-for-the-rest-of-2018

You can't get it wrong.
The investment world is unforgiving
Many financial predators, professional portfolio managers, independent advisors are all waiting for our money.
With the right information, we Nigerians will definitely exhale in our quest to tap from US market.
We can even reap more than the average Americans that depend on professional traders to trade for them.
Here we are trading ourselves, accepting gains n losses keep believing we can do it in the most difficult economy in the world.
We are definitely more addicted to NSE than most gamblers that are addicted to gambling.
We will surely win together.
Our American dream is for real, it has come to stay.
Sharing opinions, criticisms

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

ACCESS refusing to enter bathroom, afraid of losing weight.... grin
The dirt will be replaced by water molecules... grin
Encourage it to do the needful on time, after all UBA did it without ocmplaining... grin

lollx all d big caps hv made fresh new LOWER highs, we wait for wat come next
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:05am On Oct 07, 2018
Dear Esteemed Client,

Anchorage Capital Partners (ACP) , a Private Equity Firm, became popular, among other reasons, for Dick Smith, which was dubbed, ‘the greatest private equity heist of all time'. A little background to the story; Dick Smith, which was founded in 1968, became the largest retailer of consumer electronics in Australia and New Zealand, and was fully sold to Woolworths in 1982. ACP acquired it for initial cash payment of $20million (and a cumulative sum just above $100million) in November 2012 and floated it on the Australian Securities Exchange in December 2013 for $520million, retaining a 20% stake, which was fully divested by September 2014, about 2 years before the company collapsed. Question; Could significant value have been created in less than 15 months to warrant such high valuations or was it simply financial ‘cosmetics’? Definitely not the former! So, what happened from acquisition to floatation and then to failure? Join us at our upcoming training on industry and company analysis to find out more and also develop the competencies to identify such incidences before the risks eventually crystallize.

This program will help you to:

Understand the impact of economic and industrial structure on the activities of a company
Analyze a company’s past and project its future performance vis a vis its strategy
Breakdown a company’s financials and identify the drivers of and drags to growth
Compute and properly analyze key ratios
Anticipate and analyze possible future growth/crisis
Identify funding gaps in companies and propose solutions ahead of competitors

Who should attend?

Investment Management Head & Team Members
Research Analysts
Financial Analysts
Financial Journalists
Pension Fund Administrators
Fund Managers
Consultants
Business Analysts
Anyone with a keen interest in investment analysis

TRAINING FEATURES AND BENEFITS:

Customization:

We will tailor each module to the needs of the respective participants and a pre-training assessment will be conducted to determine any special need and the curriculum enhanced to meet such objectives.

Hands-on experience:

Meristem will also provide hands-on experience in which the participants will follow the skill demonstrations of the instructors on their laptops and build models of their own. They are also encouraged to come with a project/task that they need help with so it can provide a relevant and more impactful learning experience for them.

One-on-One Training:

We acknowledge that everyone is not on the same point on the learning curve and will therefore be willing to give special attention to participants needing such to bring everyone to speed on the training.

Materials:

Meristem will provide customized training materials in folder, writing pads and stationery, and other requisite training materials.

In addition, certificates will be awarded to participants at the end of the course.

Follow-Up Guarantee:

Meristem is here to add value and will therefore provide a guaranteed follow-up service for thirty days (30) after the course. During this period, participants can email the instructors any question that pertains to the classes and they will be responded to within 1-2 business days, but our response time is usually shorter than that.

Future Training Discount:

Participation in any of our training gives you a 5% discount at future training over the next 2 years.

TRAINING SCHEDULE:

Training: Financial Statement Analysis & Industry and Company Analysis

Date: 11th and 12th of October 2018

Venue: Growth Academy, 56A Bourdillon Road, Ikoyi, Lagos State.

Duration: 2 working days

Fees: NGN100,000

ACCOUNT DETAILS:

Account name: Meristem Securities Limited

Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (GTBANK) Plc

Account Number: 0003395494

Bank Sort Code: 058152162

Tax Identification Number: 0120112-001

Course Content

Introduction
Industry Analysis
Analysis of internal environment
Porter’s Five forces
Life-cycle Analysis
Analysis of the external environment
Macroeconomic factors
Social factors
Technological factors etc.
Practical case study: Strategic analysis of at least three industries

Company Analysis
Analysis of various competitive strategies
What to consider in company analysis
Corporate Profile
Characteristics and position in the industry
Demand and Supply analysis of Product
Pricing environment etc.
ü Framework for Company Analysis

Financial Statement Analysis
Why Financial Statement Analysis
Understanding the major financial statements and other non-financial elements
Analysis of each line item
Forecasting
Common size analysis

Financial Ratios
Profitability ratios and their interpretations
Liquidity ratios and their interpretations
Solvency ratios and their interpretations
Indicators of risks in a financial statement
Compare historical performance and peer review
Practical examples on some companies listed on the NSE

CASE STUDY:
Practical examples on company failures and how they could have been spotted e.g Parmalat debt crisis
Identifying ways in which the failures could have been prevented.

Kind Regards,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2018
Mcy56:

It's this post that made me to check FM price, dont know the price had dropped that much! shocked
It is well o. sad

d spirit of lower monthly closures is still at work here , SP is nt far from prev yr low sef !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2018
Mcy56:

cheesy grin lipsrsealed
Dont let stcool hear you o. cheesy

well below d 200dma , rejected at the 50dma on fri, but still above the 20dma !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:35am On Oct 07, 2018
RandomThots:
- u cannot a recog a pattern (TA/FA) that u're not familiar with -
- d moment u recog a pattern (TA/FA) does not mean the pattern was not there before ohh lolx -
- if u think ur AHA moment of ur revelation of a pattern or idea (TA/FA) matters to Mr mkt , ur in for a surprise lol -
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2018
fxuser:

Update
- sp above prev closing price , last wk pin bar is hard to ignore

Update

- massive weekly breakdown despite the 2 prev week pin bars
- TA offers no guarantees just possibilities , and if they change keep adjusting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 11:55am On Oct 07, 2018
mendes911:

You are bored and looking for roforofo. Oya, start one naww.
Bored? no @mendes am not, my life is full and am busy. l have no time to look for roforofo wit any faceless person behind the keyboards who deliberately targets people for no reason.
People make jokes here, criticise opinions/views but do not purposely pick on anyone for no reason. Pages have been filled here with off topics playfulness, and no one begrudge, then they see a post or two that is even on topic and they come out!
This Forum is full of lots of respectable people who come to selflessly & freely share their knowledge and experiences (God bless them) on stock trading and matters around it/related to it, which is the essence of the platform, so am not gonna derail the thread by engaging in any unnecessary exchanges, I will just ignore!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:57am On Oct 07, 2018
fxuser:

Update
- SP breaks & closes above above 20dma 50dma
- positive RSI div on d daily holding up well sig dat bears losing their grip (other ex: fidelity, fcmb & be be lo )
- decent price action ard d 78.6Fib level (an important level)
- even weekly macd shows buy cross over though below d zero line
- daily macd in tandem with RSI
- good consolidation here

#Like

if this is not a sig , with multiple update , i dont know what it !

#random

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 12:11pm On Oct 07, 2018
hyness:

Bored? no @mendes am not, my life is full and am busy. l have no time to look for roforofo wit any faceless person behind the keyboards who deliberately targets people for no reason.
People make jokes here, criticise opinions/views but do not purposely pick on anyone for no reason. Pages have been filled here with off topics playfulness, and no one begrudge, then they see a post or two that is even on topic and they come out!
This Forum is full of lots of respectable people who come to selflessly & freely share their knowledge and experiences (God bless them) on stock trading and matters around it/related to it, which is the essence of the platform, so am not gonna derail the thread by engaging in any unnecessary exchanges, I will just ignore!

Today is Sunday o.. Someone cannot play with you... Sister mi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) (3989) (3990) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.