Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3985) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024256 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
akinssan:
Una be same classmate.[b][/b]
Lol. Na so. grin You inclusive. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2018
onegentleguy:
On AIICO;
EGM has just ended, with the motion for a SPECIAL PLACEMENT TO A CORE INVESTOR at an offer PRICE of N1.20 successfully passed !!
...and the boared doing well enough to clear some shareholder worries WITH A SOLID...

#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING

heard it was jammed packed , nt enuf seats
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
FCMB
Vol action
well abv avg vol for d last 4 days
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mcy56:

I could see that was the concern you raised the last time.
More reason I'm careful of this Aiico of a thing. I'll rather miss entering it than pay another school fees there.
E better make I kuku pay the tithe to Pastor self. grin

The share price is 80kobo and private placement is 1.20.what do you think will happen if not to push price above 1.20.Aiico is a penny stock and the price can be easily manipulated in the market.its case is different from those bluechip stocks you are comparing it to.Anyway I am on the sideline watching.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
fxuser:
FCMB
Vol action
well abv avg vol for d last 4 days

ACCESS refusing to enter bathroom, afraid of losing weight.... grin
The dirt will be replaced by water molecules... grin
Encourage it to do the needful on time, after all UBA did it without ocmplaining... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
locodemy:
The share price is 80kobo and private placement is 1.20.what do you think will happen if not to push price above 1.20. Aiico is a penny stock and the price can be easily manipulated in the market.its case is different from those bluechip stocks you are comparing it to.Anyway I am on the sideline watching.....
I'm not comparing it to blue chips at all.
Same thing applies to Lasaco and Mbenefit. I know someone would tell me not to compare them now. cheesy
How are we sure the report (aiico) was not even doctored just to push the price up self. lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mcy56:

I'm not comparing it to blue chips at all.
Same thing applies to Lasaco and Mbenefit. I know someone would tell me not to compare them now. cheesy
How are we sure the report (aiico) was not even doctored just to push the price up self. lipsrsealed

oh sorry......I thought you are a trader.i never know you be investor.Traders must like AIico now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
locodemy:
oh sorry......I thought you are a trader.i never know you be investor.Traders must like AIico now.
I be trader, na likes of Agba & co be investors. The time I don dey patronize Aiico, their result never near compilation self. smiley
I don hear you but I go wait first whether e go come my junction, below 70k. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mcy56:

I be trader, na likes of Agba & co be investors. The time I don dey patronize Aiico, their result never near compilation self. smiley
I don hear you but I go wait first whether e go come my junction, below 70k. tongue
lol. Once beaten...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mpeace:
lol. Once beaten...
...twice shy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
onegentleguy:
On AIICO;
EGM has just ended, with the motion for a SPECIAL PLACEMENT TO A CORE INVESTOR at an offer PRICE of N1.20 successfully passed !!
...and the boared doing well enough to clear some shareholder worries WITH A SOLID...

#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING
Good devt. But the question is: When is the private placement. Still this year? Remember they still need regulatory approval from SEC.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mcy56:

...twice shy grin
No be small thing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mcy56:

ok.Aiico case is almost settled.still watch prestige and also union diac among the Kobo Kobo stocks.watch fidelity and caverton also.After zenith and transcorp,AIico,prestige,Ud, fidelity and caverton are not to miss stocks for Loco.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
locodemy:
ok.Aiico case is almost settled.still watch prestige and also union diac among the Kobo Kobo stocks.watch fidelity and caverton also.After zenith and transcorp,AIico,prestige,Ud,caverton, fidelity and caverton are not to miss stocks for Loco.
Good you are adopting Uniondac too. I dey uniondac, na to buy more remain.
Just watch your entry price, dont go and jump in at high price, you know say mendes911 don talk say na range of the 52wks-high price you dey like to enter stock. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mcy56:

Good you are adopting Uniondac too. I dey uniondac, na to buy more remain.
Just watch your entry price, dont go and jump in at high price, you know say mendes911 don talk say na the 52weeks high price range you dey like to enter those stocks. grin

2018 Q3 results will set stock prices high.be very careful not to miss your train.I don't have strength to drag prices with professionals.I think now is the time to take position or you wait for chibubear Bonanza period by Jan/Feb 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
currentprice:

with chart, i see a good SUPPORT around 28,500 levels, will investors wait till then, how will they feel in few week time when they started seeing PE of 1, 1.5 , 2 with Q3 result plus oyel near 100 mark

grin grin grin grin
Many thought that bonanza period will not come, but gradually we are heading to bonanza period. Then ASI will be between 26,000/27,000 level, or lower than that.

People are jumping up with little reaction of company that release good result, some mistake it for bull return, don't expect any major bull return this year.

Election bear goes beyond good result or rising in crude oil price. For instance Zenith, UBA, and host of others had good result, but withdrawn of money by foreign portfolios investors real pushes ASI down, and as elections approaches expect more pull out, and more drop.

Then get ready for bonanza period.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
locodemy:
2018 Q3 results will set stock prices high.be very careful not to miss your train.I don't have strength to drag prices with professionals.I think now is the time to take position or you wait for chibubear Bonanza period by Jan/Feb 2019.
Me na trader na, I no fit wait for the bonanza period o. grin
Me self no get strength to dey drag share price with moneybags, by then person like me no go get any unit to buy self. grin
Me wey na tashere units I dey buy, I go come dey drag shares with likes of oga Chibu, CP, Agba, rationalmind? sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mcy56:

Me self no get strength to dey drag share price with moneybags, by then person like me no go get any unit to buy self. grin
Me wey na tashere units I dey buy, I go come dey drag shares with likes of oga Chibu, CP, Agba, rationalmind? sad
But what if you buy more units then with the money you have now? Sky is too big for a bird to fly, you are not dragging position with anybody because there are so many good stocks to accommodate you, we have many good listed companies in NSE, This is a period of research, as we get close to the bonanza period we are carrying out findings to know the better stocks to take position through their quarterly performance, considering their EPS and PE, you don't have anything to lose because foreign investors will only return after election. You have election month and weeks after election to take position.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2018
Mcy56:

just brace for impact.what you are going to see now,just reserve it for your Xmas celebrations.during the Xmas seasons,chibueze will enter the market like Antichrist with host of bears.They will make sure the Bonanza will work.They will be there till February.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
locodemy:
just brace for impact....They will make sure the Bonanza will work.
lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Chibuking81:
But what if you buy more units then with the money you have now? Sky is too big for a bird to fly, you are not dragging position with anybody because there are so many good stocks to accommodate you, we have many good listed companies in NSE, This is a period of research, as we get close to the bonanza period we are carrying out findings to know the better stocks to take position through their quarterly performance, considering their EPS and PE, you don't have anything to lose because foreign investors will only return after election. You have election month and weeks after election to take position.
Okay Sir. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
locodemy:

just brace for impact.what you are going to see now,just reserve it for your Xmas celebrations.during the Xmas seasons,chibueze will enter the market like Antichrist with host of bears.They will make sure the Bonanza will work.They will be there till February.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My good friend, minus Antichrist which I will never be. But good apostle of Christ, for bonanza it must surely come, get ready.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
Chibuking81:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My good friend, minus Antichrist which I will never be. But good apostle of Christ, for bonanza it must surely come, get ready.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

just allow this Q3 results to effect on prices first,we will follow you for back reach your Bonanza moments.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Chibuking81:
But good apostle of Christ, for bonanza it must surely come, get ready. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Amen! When the bonanza comes, we'll be beneficiary of it as well, by God's grace. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
As we prepare for our period, pls any of Morgan capital representative here, or someone close to their management should pls ask them to open account with 1st/2nd tier banks like Zenith, GTB, ACCESS, UBA, FBNH, for their client. I am not comfortable again with them using only Skye bank due to fear of unknown, they should pls as matter of urgency change bank, or add another bank to their existing one.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 2:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
Chibuking81:

Many thought that bonanza period will not come, but gradually we are heading to bonanza period. Then ASI will be between 26,000/27,000 level, or lower than that.

People are jumping up with little reaction of company that release good result, some mistake it for bull return, don't expect any major bull return this year.

Election bear goes beyond good result or rising in crude oil price. For instance Zenith, UBA, and host of others had good result, but withdrawn of money by foreign portfolios investors real pushes ASI down, and as elections approaches expect more pull out, and more drop.

Then get ready for bonanza period.

many see you as a pessimist, but for some wierd reason, I believe you grin

A bonanza period must come this year end, that's a sure thing

the only thing is that for now, if you are sharp, you can be making some margins here and there to be building up capital

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Chibuking81:
I am not comfortable again with them using only Skye bank due to fear of unknown, they should pls as matter of urgency change bank, or add another bank to their existing one.
A good suggestion. I've thought of the bolded as well. Their confidence in that bank is so high. You may send mail to them as well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
All these "monkeys" that are been blandished like this. This injury no go get part 2!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
mendes911:
All these "monkeys" that are been blandished like this. This injury no go get part 2!
Hhmmm....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 3:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
mendes911:

Many have been here for a long time and it seems to me they have learnt nothing.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 4:00pm On Oct 05, 2018
pluto09:

Many have been here for a long time and it seems to me they have learnt nothing.

many has been playing baba ijebu right from childhood and they have never won a single bet ,does that stop them from gambling ?
Some even graduated to Bet9jia.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
talktokenny:

many has been playing baba ijebu right from childhood and they have never won a single bet ,does that stop them from gambling ?
Some even graduated to Bet9jia.

That's not the point! Read in-between the lines of Pluto's message.

NB: I also play "Baba-Ijebu" on NSE but I truly know that it's "Baba-Ijebu" and I don't go around showcasing it as the best thing after sliced bread! We need to constantly draw that line, whether real or imaginary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) (3988) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1jboi and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.