Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3984) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10944446 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:

u wouldn't believe that i have no single stock in my portfolio for now but i am entering the mkt next week by God grace

grin

You are too much o.

Some people here will only project a stock when the stock can only be used as firewood.

God bless you bro.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:

you wrong, i buy any stock that i think can give me good value. even if it 100b (os)

check my post few month ago i recomend transcorp here. transcorp have over 40b (os)

grin grin grin
OK, what and what are you b... next week grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:
fund acct with all my brokers grin grin
Hhmmm, oyel money wan enter market....... I hope nothing stops it this time around. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2018
swilo:

You are too much o.

Some people here will only project a stock when the stock can only be used as firewood.

God bless you bro.

my believe in this mkt, if one opportnity miss another one will come.

i day laugh when pple shouting monkey moneky, many stock i post here that pple buy and make money but i dont have

cc cadilac

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2018
veecovee:
Hhmmm, You like expo wella.
No mind me o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2018
veecovee:

still consulting my bosses

most stock are trading at discount.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:

most stock are trading at discount.

grin grin grin

@CP from the chat you think the reverse is due or it just FOMO ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Industry Observers Say Polaris Bank Is Dead On Arrival /
It's very glaring now. undecided
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2018
tritritri:

@CP from the chat you think the reverse is due or it just FOMO ?

with chart, i see a good SUPPORT around 28,500 levels, will investors wait till then, how will they feel in few week time when they started seeing PE of 1, 1.5 , 2 with Q3 result plus oyel near 100 mark

grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:

with chart, i see a good SUPPORT around 28,500 levels, will investors wait till then, how will they feel in few week time when they started seeing PE of 1, 1.5 , 2 with Q3 result plus oyel near 100 mark

grin grin grin grin

I see, Still scared of the downward spiral movement . but if our boss plan on coming then i take dat as greenlight.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2018
currentprice:
most stock are trading at discount. grin grin grin
Abeg share some with us after consulting the Oracle, I mean big bosses. wink
I'm still waiting to see the stock Sir Wanaj0 will recommend self, I don't think I've read any here before sha. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
Na U.S dey rain now. Their economy is boisterous o! Well awa economy here is dependent on oyel and Trump wants lower oyel prices. Let's watch

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2018
onegentleguy:

Ok, U are about to BENEFIT NOW;
GO AND KEY INTO CAVERTON and AIICO... and HOLD them for the short to mid term.

When u are done with that, use whatever funds u have left to make a choice from any or all 6 of FIDELITY, UNIONDAC, NEWREST ASL, TRANSCORP, UBA, and MAY & BAKER ...for the 1st 3, look out to buy into any price dip in trenches (...so as to achieve a better BEP), and for the last 3, also buy the dip but with a greater % structured into ur trading portfolio.

On WEMA, ACCUMULATE if u can HOLD for the mid term time frame.

U already have ZENITH... HOLD !!
...and keep an EYE on INTERNATIONAL BREWERIES and SEPLAT PETROLUEM.

Sorry for ur losses my dear. ...If only u heed the warnings on DIAMOND !!
But we all learn everyday. ...good thing u CAN and are looking beyond any past mistake.

Regards.

I'm definitely gonna take this to heart

thank you
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2018
Revibe:
Na U.S dey rain now. Their economy is boisterous o! Well awa economy here is dependent on oyel and Trump wants lower oyel prices. Let's watch

their economy is currently on steroids....

but the question is that will they sustain this momentum for the medium term ?

That's the question.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 8:14am On Oct 05, 2018
Me and my household have settled for Fidelity and Flourmill, that is where the value is for us.

Flourmill: it is trading around 50% of its 52 weeks high, the effect of its deleveraging - using about 75% of it 40bn naira rights issue proceeds to retire part of its debt, and high cost to low cost debt swap - about 70bn naira, is expected to have material impact on the bottom line this year.

Fidelity: TTM EPS of 1.1 naira vs FCMB's 0.61 naira, the lowest P/E in the banking sector, fairly liquid.

Investment horizon is 15+ months.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 8:26am On Oct 05, 2018
Northeastern:
Me and my household have settled for Fidelity and Flourmill, that is where the value is for us.

Flourmill: it is trading around 50% of its 52 weeks high, the effect of its deleveraging - using about 75% of it 40bn naira rights issue proceeds to retire part of its debt, and high cost to low cost debt swap - about 70bn naira, is expected to have material impact on the bottom line this year.

Fidelity: TTM EPS of 1.1 naira vs FCMB's 0.61 naira, the lowest P/E in the banking sector, fairly liquid.

Investment horizon is 15+ months

You say what?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Northeastern: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2018
Mpeace:
You say what?

No time, I am looking to exit Jan - Feb 2020.

I will be monitoring and would do the needful when necessary.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2018
Northeastern:
No time, I am looking to exit Jan - Feb 2020.
I will be monitoring and would do the needful when necessary.
Good. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 9:33am On Oct 05, 2018
Zenith 23-24...Are you ready grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 10:11am On Oct 05, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 4 OCTOBER 2018

On 4th October 2018 MSCI still maintained the clean slate.

Market still bearish. For today expected high and low will be: High 32501.76 low at 32370.31[b][/b]

The market is still shaky, 45% tendency to be bearish for the day.

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:09am On Oct 05, 2018
Northeastern:
Flourmill: it is trading around 50% of its 52 weeks high
It's this post that made me to check FM price, dont know the price had dropped that much! shocked
It is well o. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 11:20am On Oct 05, 2018
Mcy56:

It's this post that made me to check FM price, dont know the price had dropped that much! shocked
It is well o. sad

Agba/CP are waiting @ N12.00.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alaadin(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Agba/CP are waiting @ N12.00.. grin

Lwkms @N12 that is grave robbery shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 11:26am On Oct 05, 2018
large volumes seen in FCMB lately
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2018
Mcy56:

It is well o. sad

No be small o. This market is very dicey this days. You buy cos of right issue and you end up on the left hand side of things.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 11:54am On Oct 05, 2018
Mcy56:

Hhmmm, You like expo wella.
No mind me o. cheesy

Una be same classmate.[b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2018
On AIICO;
EGM has just ended, with the motion for a SPECIAL PLACEMENT TO A CORE INVESTOR at an offer PRICE of N1.20 successfully passed !!
...and the board doing well enough to clear some shareholder worries WITH A SOLID...

#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
onegentleguy:
On AIICO;
EGM has just ended, with the motion for a SPECIAL PLACEMENT TO A CORE INVESTOR at an offer PRICE of N1.20 successfully passed !!
...and the boared doing well enough to clear some shareholder worries WITH A SOLID...

#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING

Wow.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:27pm On Oct 05, 2018
swilo:
No be small o. This market is very dicey this days. You buy cos of right issue and you end up on the left hand side of things.
I could see that was the concern you raised the last time.
More reason I'm careful of this Aiico of a thing. I'll rather miss entering it than pay another school fees there.
E better make I kuku pay the tithe to Pastor self. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3981) (3982) (3983) (3984) (3985) (3986) (3987) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Foundationchamp(f), MARKETJJC, KayOn1, 1jboi, SonofElElyonRet, Princkez, talktofemi, Blackman101, USAfall2024, KarlTom, yeddy99, emmaodet and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.