Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,993 members, 7,859,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11062539 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) ... (7814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
currentprice:
BELL ringing............ grin
Well done sir. Hope say this new bell you bought na original? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by RabiiDOracle(f): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Agbalowomeri don come after defeat for APC primaries grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Why the Oga no decamp, I no know.****************
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Hmmmm!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2018
currentprice:
aremso , chibuking how far?

grin grin grin
Waiting for bonanza period which is fast approaching.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
maishai:
As 2mrw clocks,lets try and leave politics out of this thread.Recent happenings have shown elections in this country are not won in newsmedia or online on social networks, who will win will win as it is not by our votes.

Anyway how long do we still wait for bonanza period.... Something tells me it will come after elections

It will start before and during election week, and some period after election. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:18pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chibuking81:

Waiting for bonanza period which is fast approaching.
grin grin grin grin

Chibuking81:

It will start before and during election week, and some period after election. grin

i like to quote post.. below was my quoted post to u around August.

currentprice:

very likely u will miss good entry, eventually end up buying alternative stock when the price of yor target stock get out of reach.

it has happen to u before. history very likely to repeat it self

cc Agba
cc mendes

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 5:54pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
dipoolowoo:
London Listing of Dangote Cement Nears Completion
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/10/09/london-listing-of-dangote-cement-nears-completion/

Eterna Oil to Issue N10b Commercial Paper to Fund Operations
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/10/09/eterna-oil-to-issue-n10b-commercial-paper-to-fund-operations/

Buhari Seeks Approval to Borrow $2.8b for 2018 Budget
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/10/09/buhari-seeks-approval-to-borrow-2-8b-for-2018-budget/

Election Bonanza..... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/10/09/cbn-liquidates-another-bank-over-liquidity-problem/
NOT Diamond..... grin grin grin
Another panic again! shocked
These people should be careful o. undecided
Modified: This Prof self, na microfinance bank. You wan give diamond shareholders HBP. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2018
RabiiDOracle:
Agbalowomeri don come after defeat for APC primaries grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Why the Oga no decamp, I no know.****************
Sis Rabii, wetin happen?
PDP wan use money scatter everywhere just to win next year election. May God help us. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 9:31pm On Oct 09, 2018
Chibuking81:

Lol....Bonanza in the Past, Present and Future
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2018
Mcy56:

Modified: This Prof self, na microfinance bank. You wan give diamond shareholders HBP. grin

Any news that will usher in the Chibubears is kingly .... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Skale1990(m): 11:19pm On Oct 09, 2018
Attract refeatch commercial advertising, and we will credit up to 10 cents to your account for an ad unitrrals and get 50% from their earnings transferred to your account.
It seems to be the most profitable offer on the market of paid advertising at the time!

Your earnings are practically unlimited and depend on the time you spend in front of your PC.
Working on the average 3-5 hours a day, you can get paid from 50$ to 300$ or even more to your account.

All earned funds are saved in the personal account of the employee and are paid to your bank 
card or electronic account upon the request in your account within 1 hour.

http://zamoney.site/8343369020466/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:09am On Oct 10, 2018
musty00:

Lol....Bonanza in the Past, Present and Future

The young man is getting more confused by the day.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 7:23am On Oct 10, 2018
Mpeace:
The young man is getting more confused by the day.
Is like confusion visited you last night
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:40am On Oct 10, 2018
Chibuking81:

Is like confusion visited you last night
grin grin grin
I did not see u. Maybe u visited the wrong person. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Bishopking: 7:54am On Oct 10, 2018
If bonanza comes. .. Good for all. It will be all-out attack...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:14am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 9:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Mcy56:

Make dem take am easy oohhh.....I dey heavy inside WEMA, Jaiz and Diamond Banks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2018
Mpeace:
I did not see u. Maybe u visited the wrong person. grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:54am On Oct 10, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 9 OCTOBER 2018

MSCI Nigeria seems to have been put in the cooler for now, no thanks to coming general election. This is not unexpected, the rising oil prices which have positively impacted some of the Arabian Oil producing counties stock indexes has no impact on the Nigeria bourse.

The bear is a little bit timid for now and may continue for some time looking at the relatively thin volume being traded in the market. For today expected high and low will be: High 32481.40 low at 32345.12

Once again, this is not a time to look for a killing, if you make up to 20% on a good stock, take the small profit (you need it to reboot your confidence).

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:59am On Oct 10, 2018
Good morning.

We begin our pre-market coverage of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

Pre market runs from 9.30 to 10am daily on the NSE.

During this period, investors can place orders, but no trade occurs.

Figures will take the format Bid(k) vs Offer(k).

Bid represents the amount of stocks people want to buy.

Offer the number of stocks, people wish to sell.

K represents thousands.

Net bid means there are no offers for a stock.

Net offer means there are no buyers for a stock as at pre market.

Bid vs Offer figures are subject to change all through the day.

Access Bank 60k bid vs 89k offered

Dangote Cement 500 units bid vs 1k offered

FBNH 107k bid vs 10k offered

Seplat 14k bid vs 340 units offered

UBA 42k bid vs 50k offered

Wapco 55k bid vs 20k offered

Zenith Bank 4k bid vs 8k offered

Dangote Flour 62 units bid vs 300k offered

Dangote Sugar34 units bid vs 4k offered

Guaranty Trust Bank 13 units bid vs 25k offered

Guinness 10k bid vs 20k offered

International Breweries 25k bid vs 15k offered

PZ Cussons Nigeria 122k bid vs 9k offered

Unilever Nigeria 5k bid vs 1k offered

This Nairametrics post is brought to you by I-Invest
Invest in treasury bills in 5 minutes by visiting http:///i-invest_ng Today
Download the app via your Playstore or Apple Store.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2018
fxuser:
dangFlour
- buyers push back

DangFlour
- we hv witnessed the lower low
- next is a lower high
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2018
fxuser:

Oando

- still squeezing withing a range , anything is possible

- still holding d support at d n5 level
- gradual increase in order flow
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:53am On Oct 10, 2018
DangCem
- broke below N200 yesterday hitting a fresh 52 wk low
- desperate for support
- d index needs dat dangcem support lol
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 11:11am On Oct 10, 2018
fxuser:
DangCem - broke below N200 yesterday hitting a fresh 52 wk low - desperate for support - d index needs dat dangcem support lol
I saw dangcem at 205 just now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:13am On Oct 10, 2018
It's so quiet in here
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 11:24am On Oct 10, 2018
Large Trade:
12.4 million Chams shares valued at N3.2 million traded in 10 deals.

This Nairametrics post is brought to you by I-Invest
Invest in treasury bills in 5 minutes by visiting http:///i-invest_ng Today
Download the app via your Playstore or Apple Store.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:25am On Oct 10, 2018
arduino:

Make dem take am easy oohhh.....I dey heavy inside WEMA, Jaiz and Diamond Banks

I love your conviction Bro. Team 'he that is down..'
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 11:51am On Oct 10, 2018
we still dey sleep grin
Infinitisi:
It's so quiet in here

(1) (2) (3) ... (3988) (3989) (3990) (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) ... (7814) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Babynerd, adamx23(m), gamaliel9, faoogoke(m), IamR, Hogwarthtrades, emmasoft(m), Princkez, stcool(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.