Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3994) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024574 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:38am On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Lol... grin grin grin

TA = FA + HOPE.
There4, HOPE = TA - FA.
...Prof don come again o!

Therefore,
: HOPE = A(T-F)
where A > 0

Prof I hope I'm correct? cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:45am On Oct 11, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 10 OCTOBER 2018

MSCI-Nigeria is still inactive in the market as at 10 October 2018.

The market is anxiously expecting the results to start coming, the quietness in the market is much. However, I believe the bull may start peeping into the market soon, market at the moment is bearish Expected high low price projections: High 32528.41.40 low at 32444.16

If I want to take a risk I will buy FCMB/Caveron offshore, showing a textbook buying signal using volume analysis,plus good fundamentals.

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...Prof don come again o!

Therefore,
: HOPE = A(T-F)
where A > 0

Prof I hope I'm correct? cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin

Perfect! No wonder you always take my money from the table grin grin grin

Since every rule has an exception, 'A' is tied to the management, it may tend to Zero overnight and we may woke up on the ground after falling asleep in the SKY.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 9:50am On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Since every rule has an exception, 'A' is tied to the management, it may tend to Zero overnight and we may woke up on the ground after falling asleep in the SKY.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2018
yok:
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 10 OCTOBER 2018

MSCI-Nigeria is still inactive in the market as at 10 October 2018.

The market is anxiously expecting the results to start coming, the quietness in the market is much. However, I believe the bull may start peeping into the market soon, market at the moment is bearish Expected high low price projections: High 32528.41.40 low at 32444.16

If I want to take a risk I will buy FCMB/Caveron offshore, showing a textbook buying signal using volume analysis,plus good fundamentals.

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.

Between FCMB and FIDELITY, you prefer FCMB? Why?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:57am On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Apart from sharp mm, I also join u to wonder, WHY?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:04am On Oct 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Fcmb is a smart stock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2018
Good morning.

We begin our pre-market coverage of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

Pre market runs from 9.30 to 10am daily on the NSE.

During this period, investors can place orders, but no trade occurs.

Figures will take the format Bid(k) vs Offer(k).

Bid represents the amount of stocks people want to buy.

Offer the number of stocks, people wish to sell.

K represents thousands.

Net bid means there are no offers for a stock.

Net offer means there are no buyers for a stock as at pre market.

Bid vs Offer figures are subject to change all through the day.

Access Bank 15k bid vs 49k offered

Dangote Cement 100 units bid vs 1k offered

FBNH 200k bid vs 96k offered

Seplat Petroleum 200 units bid vs 500 units offered

UBA 50k bid vs 55k offered

Wapco 115 units bid vs 10k offered

Zenith Bank 245k bid vs 71k offered

Dangote Flour 61 units bid vs 6k offered

Dangote Sugar 5k bid vs 4k offered

Guaranty Trust Bank 2.5 million bid vs 260k offered

Guinness 20k bid vs 5k offered

International Breweries 25k bid vs 4k offered

Nigerian Breweries 8k bid vs 4k offered

This Nairametrics post is brought to you by I-Invest
Invest in treasury bills in 5 minutes by visiting http:///i-invest_ng Today
Download the app via your Playstore or Apple Store.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:07am On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

That is if you don't wake up in the grave
Perhaps you will resurrect when cars begin to run on water grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:12am On Oct 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

That is if you don't wake up in the grave
Perhaps you will resurrect when cars begin to run on water grin

You don return with wahala abi?.... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 10:14am On Oct 11, 2018
veecovee:
Fcmb is a smart stock
smileybesides the gear may likely switch to speed as soon as the current big seller is done.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:20am On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Lol... grin grin grin

TA = FA + HOPE.
There4, HOPE = TA - FA.

DeProf sha .. constant lucidity
cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2018
veecovee:
smileybesides the gear may likely switch to speed as soon as the current big seller is done.

d MM is gangstar !
same closure , 3 days in a row
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2018
veecovee:

Reminds me of Access at a point.
After the big seller (I learnt later it was coming from the MAFIA STANBIC BROKERS) were done selling, the price urgently requested for plastic surgery. All the brides turned to Ghost (cc: Fxuser). grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:32am On Oct 11, 2018
fxuser:

d MM is gangstar !
same closure , 3 days in a row

Their MM no get joy.... grin
You have to install all categories of monitoring devices on them, they don't even mind betraying themselves if the need arises... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:35am On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Reminds me of Access at a point.
After the big seller (I learnt later it was coming from the MAFIA STANBIC BROKERS) were done selling, the price urgently requested for plastic surgery. All the brides turned to Ghost (cc: Fxuser). grin

lolllxxx #dead !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:39am On Oct 11, 2018
fxuser:

nice daily breakout

Seems some buyers here are having access to campaign funds.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:43am On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Mpeace:

with yok choice it look like he is doing his home work carefully. look like he knows much on banking fact behind the figure, i wouldn't say much now

not saying fidelity is a bad buy,, i asked pple to consider this stock when the Audited H1 result was released and i will continue asking pple to consider the stock until numbers are no more looking attractive

at the end i will not be surprise if fcmb final result is better than fidelity

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

lol Prof you too like story..
When you miss one bus you’ll definitely “prefer “ the other.. you no get choice na.. na to just prefer and like the other bus by force..

A lot miss that fidelity “bull” now expecting fcmb to do the same

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:45am On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Seems some buyers here are having access to campaign funds.... grin

d order book is atikulating
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 10:55am On Oct 11, 2018
Gtb, over N1.2billion worth of shares just this morning. Brokers dey make money oh.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:03am On Oct 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Gtb, over N1.2billion worth of shares just this morning. Brokers dey make money oh.

GT keeps soaking up lil liquidity .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2018
currentprice:

with yok choice it look like he is doing his home work carefully. look like he knows much on banking fact behind the figure, i wouldn't say much now

not saying fidelity is a bad buy,, i asked pple to consider this stock when the Audited H1 result was released and i will continue asking pple to consider the stock until numbers are no more looking attractive

at the end i will not be surprise if fcmb final result is better than fidelity

grin grin grin grin

may ur expectations be surpassed
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2018
with last years cbn directive on dividend payment, how much will the 2nd tier and 3rd tier banks likely pay as dividend. this will guide my choice btw fcmb, fidelity,diamond and wema...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2018
maishai:
with last years cbn directive on dividend payment, how much will the 2nd tier and 3rd tier banks likely pay as dividend. this will guide my choice btw fcmb, fidelity,diamond and wema...

likely !

fcmb =10k
fidelity likely 10k
wema zero kobo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by talktokenny: 11:13am On Oct 11, 2018
fxuser:

may ur expectations be surpassed
grin grin

Chief,you heavy here ? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:39am On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
undecided tongue
'A' self could be tied to election......... spending spree thinz, which may either pay off after election or otherwise. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2018
talktokenny:

Chief,you heavy here ? grin grin grin grin grin grin

d word ''heavy'' is scary ohh
grin grin

dis:
current holdings pre-Q3 = T+F+F+O+ Cash
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2018
fxuser:

d word ''heavy'' is scary ohh
grin grin

dis:
current holdings pre-Q3 = T+F+F+O+ Cash
grin

T - Transcorp

F - Fidelity

F - FCMB

O - Oando

Cash - Atiku dollar

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:54am On Oct 11, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

T - Transcorp

F - Fidelity

F - FCMB

O - Oando

Cash - Atiku dollar

Agbanomics
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2018
fxuser:
dis:
current holdings pre-Q3 = T+F+F+O+ Cash grin
No be small thing. Una go pursue person for this class today. tongue
I just dey try to understand Prof maths, I never finish, you self don carry your own join.
Shey na quadratic we go take decode this one now abi simultaneous equation?

Modified: Lol. grin
Okay: pre-Q = before release of Q3 results
So you currently own those stocks (as decoded by agba) + PDP dollar rain.
Chai! You too much o. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:58am On Oct 11, 2018
Mcy56:

No be small thing. Una go pursue person for this class today. tongue
I just dey try to understand Prof maths, I never finish, you self don carry your own join.
Shey na quadratic we go take decode this one now abi simultaneous equation?
Dr. Agba don release expo since na. Stop cracking ua head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3991) (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.