Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3995) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11024906 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) ... (7801) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Dr. Agba don release expo since na. Stop cracking ua head.
I don see am and modify my mention now jare. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Their MM no get joy.... grin
You have to install all categories of monitoring devices on them, they don't even mind betraying themselves if the need arises... grin
Lol. E come be like say na only FCMB waka come for the MM's portfolio. grin
They can do and undo for that stock. I hope they are not one of the huge beneficiaries of Ladi's VIP yearly treat. lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. E come be like say na only FCMB waka come for the MM's portfolio. grin
They can do and undo for that stock. I hope they are not one of the huge beneficiaries of Ladi's VIP yearly treat. lipsrsealed grin
Aiico and Wema need to kidnap that mm asap. Lol
If all the mm were like that, ASI for don reach 60k.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Aiico and Wema need to kidnap that mm asap. Lol If all the mm were like that, ASI for don reach
60k.
Lol. grin
If Aiico see that kind MM, na to say custodian self go dey look am for up up o. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. grin
If Aiico see that kind MM, na to say custodian self go dey look am for up up o. grin
True. Some mm are just traders and jijoiests. Them no kw their work.
Best mm so far are fcmb and sterling mm.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mpeace:
True. Some mm are just traders and jijoiests. Them no kw their work.
Best mm so far are fcmb and sterling mm.

JUJU/GHOST MM from Mars... grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:09pm On Oct 11, 2018
Access is thinking it can rub cream before taking its bath?.... grin grin grin
We are watching... grin
Never owe a bear and think of making progress... grin
It is easier to get away with tax in UK than to keep these bears away from what belongs to them... grin
It is healthier to enter the Gym in the morning than in the afternoon. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
How far with US stocks? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2018
https://trwstockbrokers.files./2018/10/support-and-resistant5.pdf

Waiting to buy transcorp when it takes a final decision and relax or escape the trap it has entered... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:24pm On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
How far with US stocks? grin

US never open shop now

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
currentprice:

US never open shop now

grin

Trump will open it soon..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Access is thinking it can rub cream before taking its bath?.... grin grin grin
We are watching... grin
Never owe a bear and think of making progress... grin
It is easier to get away with tax in UK than to keep these bears away from what belongs to them... grin
It is healthier to enter the Gym in the morning than in the afternoon. grin

prof. the way you day mentioning ACCESS on ur post this days. anyway i dont know what u mean BUT access is one of the banking stock to watch. selling @ too much discount compare to other banks

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:29pm On Oct 11, 2018
I envy the diet of CILeasing, the diet that make you pass only gas when others are scrambling for toilets.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 1:31pm On Oct 11, 2018
currentprice:

prof. the way you day mentioning ACCESS on ur post this days. anyway i dont know what u mean BUT access is one of the banking stock to watch. selling @ too much discount compare to other banks

grin grin grin

Access woundjurement grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
currentprice:

prof. the way you day mentioning ACCESS on ur post this days. anyway i dont know what u mean BUT access is one of the banking stock to watch. selling @ too much discount compare compare to other banks

grin grin grin

It is still owing the bears and we are waiting at the door for it to pay first.
You never take money to a bank after you heard robbers are heading in their direction, lest they collect before you make a deposit.... grin

UBA did me well, waiting for Access to do same, but it is stressing my nerves.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
FCMB MM has started what I expect... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:41pm On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

It is still owing the bears and we are waiting at the door for it to pay first.
You never take money to a bank after you heard robbers are heading in their direction, lest they collect before you make a deposit.... grin

UBA did me well, waiting for Access to do same, but it is stressing my nerves.... grin

Lol... let me leave my fairprice method of valuing stock which gives me higher price to adopt chibuking grin simple lay man method for access price

in chibuk voice he will pick ZENITH EPS @ Q2 = 2.60 selling at N22

compare it to ACCESS EPS @ Q2 = 1.35 selling at N8

so therefore if access eps is half of zenith, access should be selling @ half of zenith price @ N11

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2018
currentprice:

Lol... let me leave my fairprice method of valuing stock which gives me higher price to adopt chibuking grin simple lay man method for access price

so therefore if access eps is half of zenith, access should be selling @ half of zenith price @ N11

grin grin grin

Lol..grin grin grin
If you follow this approach, some stocks will get delisted today, I no mention names.... grin grin grin
The same ChibuBear will come out and say Zenith will soon go for a bonanza @ N13.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:46pm On Oct 11, 2018
currentprice:

grin grin grin

if you believe that zenith is undervalue, access is more more undervalued

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:49pm On Oct 11, 2018
currentprice:

if you believe that zenith is undervalue, access is more more undervalued

grin

We since suspended fairprice, for now, we only do Bearprice... grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2018
bank customer/bank deposit as at Q2
ACCESS 3trillion
GTB 2.3tillion
ZENITH 3.1trillion

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 1:58pm On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

cp fairprice for access is even higher than 11

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 2:03pm On Oct 11, 2018
Access do core banking business than any other bank on nse they even invest more in securities than zenith bank

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:10pm On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2018
currentprice:

cp fairprice for access is even higher than 11

grin grin grin grin

The issue with Access Bank price is that it always requires the assistance of those "heavy weights" investor before the share price can make any meaningful uptick. It's never the toast of anyhow investor/trader.

Same scenario always saves them from dropping in share price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 2:14pm On Oct 11, 2018
you waka come again?

wetin do your professor who dey recommend ppl on dis forum to come buy first alum yeye stock and come become shell-holder. for life...

you ppl are just creating shell-holders.

not your fault since you are just collecting your small salary to post rubbish here...but your oga on top is the culprit...

take time ooo...we go expose you every time you try am

Infinitisi:
Good morning.

We begin our pre-market coverage of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE).

Pre market runs from 9.30 to 10am daily on the NSE.

During this period, investors can place orders, but no trade occurs.

Figures will take the format Bid(k) vs Offer(k).

Bid represents the amount of stocks people want to buy.

Offer the number of stocks, people wish to sell.

K represents thousands.

Net bid means there are no offers for a stock.

Net offer means there are no buyers for a stock as at pre market.

Bid vs Offer figures are subject to change all through the day.

Access Bank 15k bid vs 49k offered

Dangote Cement 100 units bid vs 1k offered

FBNH 200k bid vs 96k offered

Seplat Petroleum 200 units bid vs 500 units offered

UBA 50k bid vs 55k offered

Wapco 115 units bid vs 10k offered

Zenith Bank 245k bid vs 71k offered

Dangote Flour 61 units bid vs 6k offered

Dangote Sugar 5k bid vs 4k offered

Guaranty Trust Bank 2.5 million bid vs 260k offered

Guinness 20k bid vs 5k offered

International Breweries 25k bid vs 4k offered

Nigerian Breweries 8k bid vs 4k offered

This Nairametrics post is brought to you by I-Invest
Invest in treasury bills in 5 minutes by visiting http:///i-invest_ng Today
Download the app via your Playstore or Apple Store.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deepsuk(f): 2:18pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mcy56:

shocked shocked
You hit town today. How market? It must have been booming around this time. lipsrsealed grin

grin i am around...this police job u put on top is hard ooo...i keep catching sold out journalists here specially that i-invest person.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:25pm On Oct 11, 2018
deepsuk:
grin i am around...this police job u put on top is hard ooo...i keep catching sold out journalists here specially that i-invest person.
grin grin grin
Keep up the good work, na you capable pass, see as all the men dey behave themselves anytime you dey around. tongue
....but that oga just dey on his own na, he just dey post information for our own benefit.
Make you keep eyes on that Agba...... you fit catch am too one day. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mcy56:

grin grin grin
Keep up the good work, na you capable pass, see as all the men dey behave themselves anytime you dey around. tongue
....but that oga just dey on his own na, he just dey post information for our own benefit.
Make you[b] keep eyes on that Agba...... you fit catch am too one day[/b]. grin

I am available o
Abeg give her my address to come catch me
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2018
Could someone pls tell me what just happened to transcorp. I'm not just getting it. 1.22? No...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
FCMB MM has started what I expect... grin

MM never disappoints
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mpeace:
Could someone pls tell me what just happened to transcorp. I'm not just getting it. 1.22? No...

When Agba showed up last night, what were you thinking? His "jazz" never fails.... Janet is here!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3992) (3993) (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) ... (7801) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: WestPB, Emumakpo, dangle, MysTeerioz(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.