Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3997) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10945052 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) ... (7775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
currentprice:
i don chop US oyel tire. over 500pips bank already chai!!!

grin grin grin

Correct guy.
Make Trump continue his volatility inducing actions.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alepa(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mcy56:

Okay. Since it's today, anything might have caused the delay, it will surely come, not enough to mention those horrible conditions. Just relax your mind. smiley
lol, I can’t help it…
I have trust issues grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2018
Alepa:
lol, I can’t help it… I have trust issues grin
Lol. It is well.
I hope you have it at the back of your mind that investment carries its own risks.
Train your mind to expect anything/nothing from anyone so you wouldnt be too dissapointed when they let you down, to the extent that you will now be contemplating harm to yourself or someone else.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alepa(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. It is well.
I hope you have it at the back of your mind that investment carries its own risks.
Train your mind to expect anything/nothing from anyone so you wouldnt be too dissapointed when they let you down, to the extent that you will now be contemplating harm to yourself or someone else.
Of course I know. This one is meant to be a risk free one btw, at least not by defaulting payments .
At the bolded, I’m actually like that . Numerous past experiences with people have made me like that. smiley .

But, if my own federal Government do me Wayo again lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
For the FLOURMILL FAITHFULS;

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/23867_FLOUR_MILLS_NIG._PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_OCTOBER_2018.pdf
https://nairametrics.com/flour-mills-to-invest-into-electric-generation/

...and the revelatory activity continues.
Sugar plantation and expansion drive... 1
Electricity generation... 2
... 3

Though things appear to be coming a bit late... but better late than never.

#BELIEVE
#ANDKEEPBELIEVING

DISCLAIMER: NOT to be interpreted as any sought of recommendation. ...when in doubt, pls seek the services of an investment manager/adviser for guidance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. It is well.

you got that right.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:54am On Oct 12, 2018
onegentleguy:
One of the stocks I have talked about in recent times is FIDELITY BANK.
I have since said that that coy is a BUY.
It's currently the cheapest quoted banking coy amongst its peers on the NSE based on VALUATION !!
For those who still haven't seen why, I shall make an attempt to give a cursory review of their FS as at H1 2018.
A brief run down;

▪ The bank is highly leveraged. FIDELITY is about the most leveraged banking coy among its peers in the 2nd tier space. As at H1 2018, Financial laverage prints at 8.51x... up by over 25.1% from the previous H1 2017 figure of approx 6.8x.
The interpretation of this is that management had been very efficient with utilizing the banks available asset to replicate their equity.
▪ Management were also fairly efficient as the banks gross earnings to equity went up by near 9% at H12018/2017.
▪ On profitability, the bank booked a profit margin estimate of over 13.3%. ...which was about 26.5% higher than the preceding year figure of approx 10.5%
▪ RoAE and RoAA also witnessed a fine improvement. ...with the former line printing at near 6.5%, up by approx 37% from the banks H1 2017 figure of just over 4.6%.
▪ Management also performed relatively well on the banks investment line. With both P/BV and EPS showing a fine improvement from previous H1 print.
▪ Although the banks earnings line was affected by a drop in total comprehensive income, which was due largely to net loss prints on debt instruments that were made during the period under review, FIDELITY BANKS P/BV of approx 0.27 as at H1 2018 still shows an immense hidden VALUE behind the current price !!
▪ Suffice to say that the bank also did better with optimizing cost as H1 2018 print showed an improvement in OPEX margin.
▪ The banks P/E ratio is also about the lowest in the industry... given one a better weighting on an adjustable time value for money !!
▪ I was also impressed by the banks relative stability with maintaining a fine line in their EM (Equity Multiplier)

Using a TTM EPS of N1.19 on a risk-adjusted input of 20% and discounting for other loss prints as at H1 2018 (including but not limited to impact from TCI), FIDELITY should sell for NO less than N3.45 !!
...even though the banks current BVPS screams of a valuation of about N6.30 !!
However at the practically zero risk adjusted value of N3.45, the bank is showing a fine 'gap' in MoS.
...which is a juicy near 79% discount from its current market price of N1.93 !!
Make of this what u will, but FIDELITY is a BUY from our end.
...buying into any price deep will SURE make a lot of sense !!
Those who know and understand, know what they need to continue to do.

But then again, due diligence SHOULD still remain ur 1st priority.
Disclosure: I currently DO NOT own a share in FIDELITY BANK... but will be looking to do so once I can implore my personal strategy therein.
My advise: Pls kindly follow ur instinct.

Regards.

FA & TA are in alignment . . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 3:03am On Oct 12, 2018
fxuser:
FCMB

- SP below its prev wkly close . . but d week is nt over
- cud test its lowest weekly closure dis yr at 1.65 or lower
- be ye comfortable wit any outcome lol

- bounced of the day low forming a doji day
- if it breaks below 1.60 , daz a red flag
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:26am On Oct 12, 2018
NIGERIA STOCK MARKET GENERAL COMMENT/MSCI NIGERIA PORTFOLIO MOVEMENT - AS AT 11 OCTOBER 2018

MSCI is still inactive as at yesterday.

The bull is not yet back (just passing by, as market breadth is still not positive) we can say that the bull and bear are just playing at the central circle for the moment; the closure was still just close to the expected low despite the positive figure for the day.

Expected price projections for today: High 32463.71 low at 32351.30. The projection is still indicating that market is still in “static or traffic jam mode”.

In view of the fact that some additional information on our postings will now be added, you can check our twitter handle “Target Technical Analysis”.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).
N:B

1. Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who doubts the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

2. The fund will still hold some equity, the terms of service states this. Thus no matter the condition of the market, it will not liquidate to Zero. This is an equity fund investing in the Nigeria market.

3. You cannot bear losses like the fund. The pocket of the fund is too deep. Therefore, as an individual you are not suppose to be in the market during the stock market crash. Before or during the crash, reduce your holding.

4. If you are seeing this type of data on MSCI for the first time. You may need to verify the figures. Go to my previous posts (https://www.nairaland.com/yok/posts), you will see the various sources where the data can be verified.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Correct guy.
Make Trump continue his volatility inducing actions.... grin

What of Gold that did 1193 - 1223 yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2018
- busy morning for Flour pple

#TGIF
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2018
Revibe:

What of Gold that did 1193 - 1223 yesterday

panic to safety
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Revibe: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2018
fxuser:

panic to safety

Yeah thats correct.
Traders are like Hawks, always looking the next kill.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:09am On Oct 12, 2018
Alepa:
Of course I know. This one is meant to be a risk free one btw, at least not by defaulting payments .
At the bolded, I’m actually like that. Numerous past experiences with people have made me like that. smiley.
But, if my own federal Government do me Wayo again lipsrsealed
I doubt the bolded based on how you panicked but............ work more on yourself if it's true.
I saw your mention in the savings bond thread. Good you got it now. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:28am On Oct 12, 2018
Dear OGG,

Some BARGAIN HUNTERS ambushed your HONEYWELL @#1:31
Hope we are SAFE smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Dear OGG, Some BARGAIN HUNTERS ambushed your HONEYWELL @#1:31
Hope we are SAFE smiley
*ThE OcToPuS*
grin grin
Long time! How's biz.
Oh, I thought you are here today to give us another better junction for transcorp and others.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 11:37am On Oct 12, 2018
What happened to honeywell? Please anybody know their payment date or it's passed already?
I think its presenting a good entry opportunity anyway. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:38am On Oct 12, 2018
Pls do an analysis of contenental insurance for me and best price to enter it......... After going through their report I like the fact that there are many foreign investors into it.
cc
current price
fxuser

Thanks alot n advance
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:41am On Oct 12, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Dear OGG,

Some BARGAIN HUNTERS ambushed your HONEYWELL @#1:31
Hope we are SAFE smiley

*ThE OcToPuS*

wellcome sir

longest time.....

I believe this announces the grand pa bear that will lead to bonanza period...

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Alepa(m): 11:44am On Oct 12, 2018
Mcy56:

I doubt the bolded based on how you panicked but............ work more on yourself if it's true.
I saw your mention in the savings bond thread. Good you got it now. wink
You’re too sweet.
In fact, oversweetness dy worry you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:29pm On Oct 12, 2018
HonyFlour
- abv avg volume to d down side , touching the 52 wk low 1.27
- maybe it wants to form a double bottom

dis:
JustLooking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2018
fxuser:
HonyFlour - abv avg volume to d down side , touching the 52 wk low 1.27 - maybe it wants to form a double bottom

dis: JustLooking
na wa undecided
I can't even look @ my screen undecided
Honey well na wa
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2018
Ugosample:

na wa undecided

I can't even look @ my screen undecided

Honey well na wa

So much honey in the well!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2018
mendes911:

Honey is a good coating for poisons... grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:24pm On Oct 12, 2018
Wapic
- penny lovers at work

WemaBank
- after 8 months of monthly lower closures , Oct is already in d green !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
fxuser:
Wapic
- penny lovers at work

WemaBank
- after 8 months of monthly lower closures , Oct is already in d green !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl_wHTXydBk&gl=NG&hl=en-GB

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
REDSTAR...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 1:48pm On Oct 12, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:16pm On Oct 12, 2018
mendes911:

Someone is offloading again days to release of result.

Should we expect what happened the last time to happen again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3994) (3995) (3996) (3997) (3998) (3999) (4000) ... (7775) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2zona(m), chuksnnaemeka, ogoo4real and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.