Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,051 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4050) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10889958 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) ... (7753) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2018
onegentleguy:

A very poor result from DANGOTE SUGAR !!
With a quite visible drop accross all KEY revenue and earnings line !!
REVENUE MARGIN, EBITDA MARGIN, GROSS MARGIN, NET MARGIN, PAT MARGIN, EPS, ROAE, ROAA, RoIC, ENTERPRISE VALUE, and EM all heading southwards !!
In retrospect, the company witnessed a near 60% drop in profit following from an over 26% drop in revenue even with a slight improvement along their cost line (CoS, Opex margin) in the last 3 months.
...with the company earning just 34k per equity holding in Q3 as against 79k earned in the corresponding period of last yr.
At 1st glance, it makes good sense to assume that the company is suffering from a high margin contraction at the back of some instability in growth.
It's clear that the coy may well drift from its previous yr performance in 2018.
Only a more than spectacular performance or perhaps a miracle can see them outperform/beat their 2017 earnings line.
To put things in perspective, the company will need to earn/deliver at least N1.90 per equity in Q4 alone !!. ...which is about 35% more than it has earned in the entire 9 month period of 2018 (Q1, Q2 and Q3) to surpass their earnings feet of 2017.
...A very huge feet if u asked me !!

If I hold a stake here, I would prefer to sell at current market price and look to buy at a lower price later.
...unless of course my investment horizon is of the long term.
Same can also be said of Dangote flour.
But that's just me, so due diligence should still remain ur 1st priority.

CAVEAT: NOT A RECOMMENDATION !!

Hmmmmm!
AARRRRGH!

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Does anyone here play with American stocks? To hedge against the naira?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
BullBearMkt:

...if DF falls further, Technically, there is likely to be a pause around N6. If this doesn't hold then the next juncture is N4.90
grin grin grin grin grin

Which of the Technical Blues is likely to give way to FA Reggae grin
This one that Oga CP has removed FA wedge down to around N4.00.
You that would have supplied liquidity at N4.90 is not known for rescuing Janets. grin
I can only seek employment in this company for now. A 'Nightwatchman' job here will be a better decision for now... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
tritritri:

eTERNAL worst as well.

Net Profit/ (Loss) 1,175,485 2,022,301 (846,816) -42% ...back to 3 naira.

2018 EPS 0.90 against 2017 1.55

That means OANDO is in soup. Could that be the reason for the delay?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2018
Cadillac15:

Oando and eterna are not totally in the same line of business. Eterna don't do crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mpeace:
Oando and eterna are not totally in the same line of business. Eterna don't do crude oil.

Ok na. We wait.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
DeRuggedProf:

Which of the Technical Blues is likely to give way to FA Reggae grin
This one that Oga CP has removed FA wedge down to around N4.00.
You that would have supplied liquidity at N4.90 is not known for rescuing Janets. grin
I can only seek employment in this company for now. A 'Nightwatchman' job here will be a better decision for now... grin

not yet value DF base on latest Q boss

was only reference my previous post based on Q1 when price was well above N10. that i believe nobody still hold the stock base on the gap btw that N10 and less than N4 fairprice then

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
una don use indirect ways to show us the stocks una own aby?
nobody gree say he own Dangote flour now.last year everyone claimed having it.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2018
locodemy:

u funny who wan own overvalued stock? pple will jump out now grin

for last year,,,,when a stock of N4 was valued for around N20. tell me who no go rush enter

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
locodemy:

Still own half of my former holding., why r you interested in people who own or not?

People r wise now to declare dere holdings ,

Loco U suppose dan learn .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
currentprice:

u funny who wan own overvalued stock? pple will jump out now grin

for last year,,,,when a stock of N4 was valued for around N20. tell me who no go rush enter

grin grin

hmmmm.i see.some stocks are now dwelling on past glory.look at NB and co...........
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Cadillac15:

Mpeace:

oando result is out now

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
tritritri:

Still own half of my former holding., why r you interested in people who own or not?

People r wise now to declare dere holdings ,

Loco U suppose dan learn .

you mean you still have Dangote flour?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
locodemy:

you mean you still have Dangote flour?

You that didn't own df. Hope ur stock r doing fine ?

We're all bleeding in this period.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
tritritri:

You that didn't own df. Hope ur stock r doing fine ?

We're all bleeding in this period.

my stocks are not all doing fine but they have improved results that can sustain them for sometime.

Dangote flour dwindling performance is a thing of concern and a terror to the share price that is why I am crying.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oando's result can give one head ache if you are not careful.

Where is the crude oil windfall na cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bisiki2: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Cadillac15:
Oando's result can give one head ache if you are not careful.

[b]Where is the crude oil windfall na [/b]cool

Windfall is in cost of sales. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2018
Now,it is time for market to collect from those who don't have and give to those who get more.

Gtb,zenith etc..........una go add more.chibuking chemical substance no go fit harm you anything.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2018
Mpeace:
You really trust Oando. Never trust the cowboy gang (Wale Tinubu and Co)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Oando is now more like a shell company... It's only used to launder money. Minority shareholders go wait until infinity for dividend.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by TLAX: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2018
swilo:

Link: https://docdro.id/X5xBRKS

Thanks. Much Appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
currentprice:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/24259_AIRLINE_SERVICES_AND_LOGISTICS_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_OCTOBER_2018.pdf

grin grin grin

cc pluto

Good one,the only regret is that I couldn't get enough at my preferred price. grin grin grin

With q3 results, what are the stocks you think represent a good buying at current price?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) ... (7753) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ekkywolex(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.