Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,734 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11093784 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) ... (7822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
fxuser:

- the only deal sweeter was d sale of oil asset to Oando cowboys for over $1 bln usd faaa just before oil crash and Naira deva

- u can still hear their laughter yrs after
grin grin grin

If Wale hears ConocoP anywhere, he will run. As fast as possible.

If he founds himself in USA and in need of gas, i doubt he will be able to buy gas at any of their station. He will believe that the gas will knock his engine. LOL.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
mendes911:
Make I reach Lagos shaa. #EndOfNovember.....

Where you dey go in Lag with that load of $$? Dont tell me its Customs Street.... or is it deepsuk's investment concert? shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 1:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yayira:

Hahahaha.. feels good to be in a mess with big men.. I knew they’ll correct things.. They can’t let it fall.
Anyway, whatever they decide, Yayira is on both sides “Waiting”
I have diamond to sell at 3.47 and I have plans to load Diamond if Oracle and Mendes 0.80 come to pass.

grin grin

Madam Yayira, Diamond has landed at 80k... Are you still buying?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Calebbold: 2:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
kolaish:
where is FCMB Q3 that is supposed to be released on or before Nov 25.

@intendy, where are you. Hope all is well?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na wa o, see as this place quiet. NSE don humble people finish grin

Btw, Wapco is 12.75, Diemond 78k 80k, Zenith 23.60
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hahahahahahahahaha....

I don laugh tire, even Bonanza gang is quiet.

I have a feeling this bear market will last for a while tighten your seatbelts guys.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2018
fxuser:

- the only deal sweeter was d sale of oil asset to Oando cowboys for over $1 bln usd faaa just before oil crash and Naira deva

grin grin grin

Those companies get informed when those that control the world order want to start their wickedness
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
mendes911:

Have you worked in Julius Berger before? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
GonFreecss1:
Hahahahahahahahaha....

I don laugh tire, even Bonanza gang is quiet.

I have a feeling this bear market will last for a while tighten your seatbelts guys.

Agba is there, trying to recover from his near death on CFD trading. He will soon talk.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
kolaish:
Have you worked in Julius Berger before? shocked

How Oga Kola? I once worked in a restaurant inside JB yard. I don't know if that qualifies me as a JB staff.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2018
Seplat lost N62.70k to close at N590 today. Uhhmmm, oyel, oyel, oyel...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Those companies get informed when those that control the world order want to start their wickedness

i am inclined to believe this!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
mendes911:

When I no Dey craze..
I made that comment when they release Q1, now you are asking if am still buying? With all the nonsense wey my eyes don see for inside diamond ?
Well, Go and tell the rest of your folks that you did not see me oo. Awon village people ti show face.
Holy Ghost........ fire !!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 3:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yayira:

When I no Dey craze..
I made that comment when they release Q1, now you are asking if am still buying? With all the nonsense wey my eyes don see for inside diamond ?
Well, Go and tell the rest of your folks that you did not see me oo. Awon village people ti show face.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ndidigood(f): 3:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yayira:

When I no Dey craze..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
EKUU mkt o

Ekuu Coming FCMB result 2morrow

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
mendes911:

If you retain "those" shares and Diamond ends up as low as 80k, you might be too devastated and disgusted to buy any unit at 80k.

Yayira:

When I no Dey craze..

I told you then that you wouldn't touch it if it gets to 80k.

Sorry Ma. That's NSE for you. We have all passed through one baptism or the other.

It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
mendes911:

Agba is there, trying to recover from his near death on CFD trading. He will soon talk.

Hahahahahahahha.

Blood everywhere. Chai. Horror movie.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Michael11stock(m): 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
House what is happening with Transcorp any inside information?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2018
mendes911:

I told you then that you wouldn't touch it if it gets to 80k.

Sorry Ma. That's NSE for you. We have all passed through one baptism or the other.

It is well.

But it's what I have always told people. If you were happy buying something at 1 naira, you should be happier x 2 to buy more at 50 kobo. If you are scared to buy, then it means you are not confident in the valuation you did to buy at 1 naira, it also means you have no confidence in that company again or it's ability to do better than now. My recommendation for anyone in this situation is to sell, because your holding it is only dependent on hope, and this is something I have learnt the hard way, hope is not a strategy. Guessing that something will be better is not a strategy.

I feel many here do guesswork and don't screen this companies enough. Why do people get MBA's? CFA's? Higher degrees? Why do people learn communication skills? Interview skills? Why do companies screen people to get the best ones to pick? Why don't people behave like that when picking this assets in return? Companies see their people as assets, and go to lengths to screen them, you should do the same too when you want to pick them as assets. Give them your own exams to write, your own interviews. Satisfy yourself and get that intrinsic value. If I wanted my company to be the best, would I allow all my workers to be given to me with just recommendations? Wouldn't the wise thing to do be to test them with things similar to the actual job?

I want to say more... I honestly do, but I will leave it at this for now.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by anjilgreat(f): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yayira:

When I no Dey craze..

Lol! . Thanks for making me laugh with this your funny comment. It's good to know that you're still seeing the funny side of things amidst your loss based on your remark.

NSE teaches us real life's lesson and helps us make better decisions in future investments even though we're just humans and not perfect. It makes us better and not bitter!.

Don't worry about your loss in diamond bank. Hopefully by God's grace, you'll bounce back stronger and recover all.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 4:19pm On Nov 27, 2018
fxuser:

grin grin grin

This goes to tell you the greatest scammers of all time is the West (as denote by its govts & MNC)

The West would play you and you wont get to know until u reach heaven and the video of what happened is played back for you to see

Wale would be like plus all my experience i was still played.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
GonFreecss1:

But it's what I have always told people. If you were happy buying something at 1 naira, you should be happier x 2 to buy more at 50 kobo. If you are scared to buy, then it means you are not confident in the valuation you did to buy at 1 naira, it also means you have no confidence in that company again or it's ability to do better than now. My recommendation for anyone in this situation is to sell, because your holding it is only dependent on hope, and this is something I have learnt the hard way, hope is not a strategy. Guessing that something will be better is not a strategy.

I feel many here do guesswork and don't screen this companies enough. Why do people get MBA's? CFA's? Higher degrees? Why do people learn communication skills? Interview skills? Why do companies screen people to get the best ones to pick? Why don't people behave like that when picking this assets in return? Companies see their people as assets, and go to lengths to screen them, you should do the same too when you want to pick them as assets. Give them your own exams to write, your own interviews. Satisfy yourself and get that intrinsic value. If I wanted my company to be the best, would I allow all my workers to be given to me with just recommendations? Wouldn't the wise thing to do be to test them with things similar to the actual job?

I want to say more... I honestly do, but I will leave it at this for now.

Anybody can fall mugu in this our market. Leave all these turenchi. It takes a second only for all those valuations to turn sour!.

The question here is knowing when to count your losses and run.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
mendes911:

Anybody can fall mugu in this our market. Leave all these turenchi. It takes a second only for all those valuations to turn sour!.

The question here is knowing when to count your losses and run.

Business strength valuations just don't go sour overnight. But can price go sour overnight? Yes!

It's why Warren Buffet said, if you say bad things about assets I own and they go down in price, I will happily scoop up more. What he means is that he is confident in the intrinsic value of that stock, and if it goes below it he will scoop up more. Many here are too emotional for this market, my recommendation - mutual funds will be far better for them. I have been in far worse markets that were just speculative, and it's why I said this place is heaven.

I am not trying to be right here, I have no reason to be. What is the use of being right without making money? This is just an advice and an opinion. I will try not to say too much again though, I can see many are doing things differently, that is definitely good for me. To each his own.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Gurus in the house
Please who is the registrar of Union diagnostic PLC ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2018
Mcy56:
Na wa o, see as this place quiet. NSE don humble people finish grin

Btw, Wapco is 12.75, Diemond 78k 80k, Zenith 23.60

LMAO

na so we see am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
anjilgreat:

Lol! . Thanks for making me laugh with this your funny comment. It's good to know that you're still seeing the funny side of things amidst your loss based on your remark.

NSE teaches us real life's lesson and helps us make better decisions in future investments even though we're just humans and not perfect. It makes us better and not bitter!.

Don't worry about your loss in diamond bank. Hopefully by God's grace, you'll bounce back stronger and recover all.

Amen.. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2018
Fear no let me open my port today oh. See bloodbath!!
Choi!!... I no average down again abeg..

Lemme go and drink one bottle. Maybe it will help NB and my port.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
https://nairametrics.com/psb-licence-industry-sources-reveal-dmbs-worrisome-over-mtns-application/

Banks are worried they may lose customers to MTN
By Damilare Famuyiwa - November 26, 2018 4
MTN Mobile Money, CBN,

Nigerian Deposit Money Banks (DMBs), according to industry sources, are nervous following the recent announcement by telco giant, MTN of its readiness to apply for a Payment Service Bank (PSB) licence and launch mobile banking in Nigeria by the second quarter of next year.

As other telecommunications are also billed to go into mobile banking, the banks are worried that the MTN announcement, which came in the wake of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) release of guidelines on PSBs, would make the business environment, which was already tough for lenders, even tougher.

A senior industry player said with a PSB licence, MTN’s subscriber base of over 50 million clearly gives the telco an edge over banks.

UBA
“IN FACT, MOST OF THE MAJOR TELCOS CAN EASILY PROVIDE MOST OF THE SERVICES BEING OFFERED BY BANKS.”

The industry player further stressed that compared to banks, the telcos have a bigger budget and better technical know-how to drive mobile banking.

Nairametrics had last week, reported the MTN Group’s plans to apply for payment banking license in Nigeria and launch a service in the country by the second quarter of 2019.

The success story of mobile money in East Africa, pioneered by Kenya’s Safaricom, has convinced investors and the industry that financial services are the next growth area for telecoms to offset falling prices for basic services.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 6:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
Diamond Bank's Solvency Crisis Will Further Worsen—Moody's Warns
**Downgrades Bank’s Ratings
https://businesspost.ng/2018/11/27/diamond-banks-solvency-crisis-will-further-worsen-moodys-warns/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Diamond Bank's Solvency Crisis Will Further Worsen—Moody's Warns
**Downgrades Bank’s Ratings
https://businesspost.ng/2018/11/27/diamond-banks-solvency-crisis-will-further-worsen-moodys-warns/

Otoko libiskimo, haska boribos, ositros osampragama, Brosnan ligogo omokrospariga...la papapapa.....Hmmmm!
Shakatatatata orismoribos cum sasasasa.

Sorry, I am using my gift of tongues to revive this stock... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4126) (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) ... (7822) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zagee, phemmie06(m), 1jboi, SetrakusRa(m), nosa2(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.