Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,967 members, 7,866,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:54 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (4130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (11093247 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) ... (7822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:31pm On Nov 27, 2018
In other news, Foreign Reserves moves up for the first time in a long time. Coming just after the first fall in inflation rates in a long time, I say we not going down just yet.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by GonFreecss1: 7:57pm On Nov 27, 2018
Infinitisi:
https://nairametrics.com/psb-licence-industry-sources-reveal-dmbs-worrisome-over-mtns-application/

Banks are worried they may lose customers to MTN
By Damilare Famuyiwa - November 26, 2018 4
MTN Mobile Money, CBN,

Nigerian Deposit Money Banks (DMBs), according to industry sources, are nervous following the recent announcement by telco giant, MTN of its readiness to apply for a Payment Service Bank (PSB) licence and launch mobile banking in Nigeria by the second quarter of next year.

As other telecommunications are also billed to go into mobile banking, the banks are worried that the MTN announcement, which came in the wake of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) release of guidelines on PSBs, would make the business environment, which was already tough for lenders, even tougher.

A senior industry player said with a PSB licence, MTN’s subscriber base of over 50 million clearly gives the telco an edge over banks.

UBA
“IN FACT, MOST OF THE MAJOR TELCOS CAN EASILY PROVIDE MOST OF THE SERVICES BEING OFFERED BY BANKS.”

The industry player further stressed that compared to banks, the telcos have a bigger budget and better technical know-how to drive mobile banking.

Nairametrics had last week, reported the MTN Group’s plans to apply for payment banking license in Nigeria and launch a service in the country by the second quarter of 2019.

The success story of mobile money in East Africa, pioneered by Kenya’s Safaricom, has convinced investors and the industry that financial services are the next growth area for telecoms to offset falling prices for basic services.

This is one of the greatest problems we have in the country, just because it works for others doesn't mean it will work for you. Focus on one thing and be better with it, mba they won't. Instead everyone will rush the same thing and turn it into a bubble and the next thing you know it crashes.

They have not finished providing good internet/data services that are reliable, or even affordable. Their voice call strengths are not yet powerful enough, yet they want to jump on banking because of greed. #Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
mendes911:

Agba is there, trying to recover from his near death on CFD trading. He will soon talk.

With the kind cashflow person dey organise for that side, I fit no return to stock market again o grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
DeRuggedProf:
Sorry, I am using my gift of tongues to revive this stock... angry
Prof can you please edit this post (hope u get warra mean).
Pray it in your closet cos there are many stocks in that category that you still have to stand in the gap for....... Ftncocoa, Afrinsure, daarcom, etc. Dalu.

Btw, your action can revive it too........ by joining hands with some of its shareholders here to buy moreeeeee of it. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 8:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
mendes911:
The question here is knowing when to count your losses and run.
The lesson actually.
1 Sam 15:22-23
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
The bull is coming.. Watch close the cross-deal. If you know u know.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
tritritri:
The bull is coming.. Watch close the cross-deal. If you know u know.

grin grin grin grin grin

BULL or BULLION VAN? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
mendes911:

Anybody can fall mugu in this our market. Leave all these turenchi. It takes a second only for all those valuations to turn sour!.

The question here is knowing when to count your losses and run.
DON'T BE LIKE A FROG .(for those averaging down)

Put a frog into a vessel fill with water and start heating the water.

As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjust its body temperature accordingly.

The frog keeps adjusting its body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water.

Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog cannot adjust anymore. At this point the frog decides to jmp out.

The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature. ery soon the frog dies.

What killed the frg?

Think about it…!!

I know many of us will say the boiling waer.
But the truth about what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when to jump out.

My Dear, we all need to adjust with situations, but we need to be sure when we eed to adjust and when we need to move on.

There are times when we need to face the situation and take appropriate actios.

Let us decide when to jump…!!

Let's jump while we still have the strength.

Let's jump when water is not at the boiling point
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:32pm On Nov 27, 2018
soloniger:

As the temperature of the water begins to rise, the frog adjust its body temperature accordingly.

The frog keeps adjusting its body temperature with the increasing temperature of the water.

Just when the water is about to reach boiling point, the frog cannot adjust anymore. At this point the frog decides to jmp out.

The frog tries to jump but it is unable to do so because it has lost all its strength in adjusting with the rising water temperature. ery soon the frog dies.

What killed the frg?

Think about it…!!

But the truth about what killed the frog was its own inability to decide when to jump out.

My Dear, we all need to adjust with situations, but we need to be sure when we eed to adjust and when we need to move on.

Hmmmnnn... Nice one.

My stop loss takes away all my emotions. It simply translates my emotions to -5%.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2018
See how beautiful Diamond Bank website looks... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 10:50pm On Nov 27, 2018
swilo:

Some people use golden toilets in Saudi Arabia.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

With the kind cashflow person dey organise for that side, I fit no return to stock market again o grin

If the new venture swallow your cashflow which cash you want take return to stock market
If you know you know

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:48pm On Nov 27, 2018
The day investors will catch Mr. Market grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2018
LOCO somewhere watching his portfolio grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:06am On Nov 28, 2018
Ọmọ kò mọ̀ wé wọn lo ni writing. Pikin no know book you said he get writing
swilo:
DeRuggedProf:

Some people use golden toilets in Saudi Arabia.... grin
Ọmọ kò mọ̀ wé wọn lo ni writing. Pikin no know book you said he get writing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:07am On Nov 28, 2018
megamart247:
Gurus in the house Please who is the registrar of Union diagnostic PLC ?
First registrar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 3:19am On Nov 28, 2018
soloniger:

What killed the frg?

Think about it…!!

Powerful !!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:48am On Nov 28, 2018
PETERiCHY:

If the new venture swallow your cashflow which cash you want take return to stock market
If you know you know

Lol, you no go kee me grin

Nor worry, my system is 3-5-1-1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2018
PETERiCHY:
LOCO somewhere watching his portfolio grin grin grin
I think say he dey bonanza gang, which portfolio he come dey watch again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:37am On Nov 28, 2018
Mpeace:
I think say he dey bonanza gang, which portfolio he come dey watch again.

For starters, AIICO....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2018
Chibuking prediction is gradually coming to pass, Oracle!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:58am On Nov 28, 2018
mendes911:

For starters, AIICO....

AIICO don woundjure my guy into silence grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 8:00am On Nov 28, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by arduino: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

[b]AIICO don woundjure [/b]my guy into silence grin

Me too don dey collect small woundjurement from AIICO....Wetin drag me enter insurance bus again, i can't tell. But I dey suspect one of my uncles from village grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2018
arduino:

Me too don dey collect small woundjurement from AIICO.... Wetin drag me enter insurance bus again, i can't tell. But I dey suspect one of my uncles from village grin grin grin

You go follow follow woman (Mcy56), come land for AIICO. Kpele.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2018
mendes911:

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 9:17am On Nov 28, 2018
Considering developments in the company and strategies to drive expansion and growth, we foresee a higher earnings power at the end of 2018 that would drive the price and offer dividend to shareholders in the coming years.
The stock is currently selling at 42 kobo, indicating a huge intrinsic value for discerning investors, especially considering that the Book Value is currently N1.26 per share, while Price/Book Value of 0.38. This means that investors are paying less for the company’s intrinsic value.

With the progress recorded in recent years and the first quarter 2018 earnings report, there is an indication that the company would beat its earnings forecast for 2018. This is based on the fact that government at federal and state levels are eager to concentrate efforts on improving the nation’s health care system.
The current Book Value at N1.26 per share and profit margin of 22.42% signify that the stock is undervalued, just as its Net Profit Margin of 22%, indicates that from every Naira generated from sales, 22 kobo is retained as profit.

https://investdata.com.ng/2018/06/union-diagnostic-set-dividend-payment-accumulated-losses-decline/

If the above report is TRUE
then their shareholders should be ready to kill cow and cook new soup come July 2019. cool

BARGAIN HUNTERS TAKE NOTE!

*ThE OcToPuS*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2018
mendes911:

Next time no follow woman
Let women follow u grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2018
PETERiCHY:
Considering developments in the company and strategies to drive expansion and growth, we foresee a higher earnings power at the end of 2018 that would drive the price and offer dividend to shareholders in the coming years.
The stock is currently selling at 42 kobo, indicating a huge intrinsic value for discerning investors, especially considering that the Book Value is currently N1.26 per share, while Price/Book Value of 0.38. This means that investors are paying less for the company’s intrinsic value.

With the progress recorded in recent years and the first quarter 2018 earnings report, there is an indication that the company would beat its earnings forecast for 2018. This is based on the fact that government at federal and state levels are eager to concentrate efforts on improving the nation’s health care system.
The current Book Value at N1.26 per share and profit margin of 22.42% signify that the stock is undervalued, just as its Net Profit Margin of 22%, indicates that from every Naira generated from sales, 22 kobo is retained as profit.

https://investdata.com.ng/2018/06/union-diagnostic-set-dividend-payment-accumulated-losses-decline/

then their shareholders should be ready to kill cow and cook new soup come July 2019. cool

*ThE OcToPuS*

Hope springs eternal..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Let women follow u grin

Wisdom from the grand master..... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Let women follow u grin

He should rather learn from you. You have been following women since 1968 and you never followed them enter any stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 9:37am On Nov 28, 2018
PETERiCHY:

*ThE OcToPuS*

OhOk. Summary - Sir Peter is in Union Diagnostics. I pity the traders here with you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4127) (4128) (4129) (4130) (4131) (4132) (4133) ... (7822) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: handsomebolanle, 4willer, nnadengram(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.